Chapter 30 (Goodnight)

Another Love Story

BOM's POV

Seunghyun and I sneaked out of their room the moment they were asleep. I walked into the kitchen and washed the empty mugs that I used for the children's milk. Seunghyun then hugged me from behind without any notice.

"So, should we continue our business?" he whispered.

I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck. He then pulled me closer by my waist and started sniffing my neck.

"You smell nice," he whispered.

"Really?" I asked.

He replied me with a smile and lifted me up, placing me on the kitchen counter.

"Tabi, not here," I gasped.

But he ignored me and started kissing my neck all over. I moaned hard while enjoying his kiss. Seunghyun then kissed me and I placed my legs around him. His hands were roaming around my thighs as he further deepened the kiss. Slowly, he loosen his grip over my thighs and slipped his hands into my shirt, trying to take off my bra.

"Omma, appa, what are you two doing?" I heard Alan's voice.

Seunghyun and I quickly parted away from one another and fixed our clothes.

"I thought you were asleep already," I said.

"I woke up just now then I tried to sleep back, but I couldn't. I was scared so I woke up Alan oppa," Marissa explained.

"So now, you're telling us that both of you can't sleep?" Seunghyun asked.

Alan and Marissa nodded quickly and darted towards me, hugging my legs.

"Omma, I want a kiss too. Just like what you gave appa," Alan pouted.

"Me too," Marissa begged.

"Aish, these two!" Seunghyun shrugged.

"I'm sorry but omma can't," I replied as I bent down to meet their heights.

"Why?" both of them asked.

"That kiss is special. Omma can only give it to appa," I replied.

"Then can omma just kiss us the way you usually do?" Marissa asked.

I gave each of them a kiss on their foreheads, their cheeks, their noses and their lips.

"Woah. Thank you omma. We love you. Omma, help us go to sleep," Alan said.

"Arasso, arasso. Let's go back to your room," I replied.

"How about appa? You don't love appa?" Seunghyun asked.

"No! Appa is such a ert!" Marissa replied.

"What? Where did you learn that word?" Seunghyun asked. "Plus, why are you calling me a ert?"

"I saw appa touching omma's legs just now! And then appa even slipped your hands into omma's shirt!" Alan replied.

"Yah! You little-" Seunghyun exclaimed.

"Stop it already. Alan, Marissa, don't be like that to appa. Come on, say that you love appa as well," I said softly.

"Appa, we love you," both of them said as they hugged Seunghyun's legs.

"Good. Now let's get back into your room," I said.

 

TOP's POV

"Good night, sleep well my loved ones," Bom whispered as she silently closed the door behind her.

"Bom, come here," I said as I patted the empty space on the sofa beside me.

Bom walked over and sat on it.

"Wanna watch tv?" I asked.

"No. Don't want to," she replied.

"Then what should we do?" I asked, raising my eyebrows up and down, trying to give her a hint.

"Oh, come on! Let's continue where we left!" Bom replied as she pulled me by my neck, causing me to fall on top of her.

"I love you, Tabi," she whispered.

"I love you more," I replied.

"I love you the most," she said before she gave me the most passionate kiss we've ever had.

THE END =D