Chapter 11 (Expect the Unexpected)

Another Love Story

Hello everyone! This is my last present for you before my official hiatus. I hope you guys enjoy it! =)

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOM's POV

"Ji Hyo ah, I'm home," I shouted.

"Welcome back, Young Mistress. Dinner is ready," Ji Hyo welcomed me.

While eating..

"Young Mistress, can I ask you something?" Ji Hyo said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Perhaps, are you dating someone already?" she asked.

I choked on my food and Ji Hyo immediately gave me a glass of water to relieve myself.

"N-no," I replied after that.

"Really? Then those must be from your admirers. I don't blame you, Young Mistress, you are too beautiful," she continued.

"What do mean 'those'?" I asked.

"Those," Ji Hyo pointed out to a corner full of presents and flowers.

"Who gave those?" I exclaimed.

"He didn't specify his name, Young Mistress. But, that person, I think he likes you! He's handsome too!" Ji Hyo replied.

"Could it be him?" I thought.

"Young Mistress, do you still hate men?" she asked.

"Quite," I replied.

"Young Mistress, if you need help, tell me. But let me tell you an advice, try to open up your heart to men. Please forget about your past memories with the man who cheated on you before. Believe me, not all men are like that," she said.

"Open up my heart? What do you mean?" I asked.

"When you meet a certain man, don't see him as an enemy. Also, if possible, try not to be too harsh to him," Ji Hyo answered.

"I guess you're right. I can't possibly find a suitable man for me if I don't start opening my heart to men. I'll try. Thanks Ji Hyo," I replied.

-Knock, knock-

"Omo, who could it be?" Ji Hyo said.

"Ji Hyo ah, if its the man who gave me those presents or a man that  I don't know, please tell him that I'm not here okay? Thanks!" I told Ji Hyo before I sneaked into my room.

"Who could it be? Could it be Seunghyun? Did he perhaps follow me?" I thought for a while.

Just about then, my door was knocked.

"Bom ah, its me. Open up," Seungri oppa called out.

I opened the door and looked around the living room before I greeted Seungri oppa.

"Hi oppa!" I exclaimed after finding out that no one was there besides the three of us.

"What are you looking for?" Seungri oppa asked.

"Ah, nothing! So, what brings you here oppa?" I said.

"Here," he replied, handing over an invitation card.

"What? Youngbae oppa and Dara unni is getting married?" I shouted.

"That's right. It's the day after tomorrow. We have lots of things to prepare," he replied.

"Yay! I can have an off day at work tomorrow and the day after that! I'll inform Mr. Yoo and Mr. Han about this later," I exclaimed excitedly.

"Bom ah, Iet's go. Everyone's waiting at home. You don't have to pack your things. You'll only be staying for 2 nights," he said.

 

TOP's POV

"Sajangnim! I have good news and bad news," Secretary Ma said.

"Okay, good news first," I replied.

"The sales rises to 98% after the advertisement!" he exclaimed.

"What? 98%? That is better than what we've thought. Using Bom in the advertisment sure is a good tactic," I replied. "So, what's the bad news?"

"10 modelling agencies have been calling me since yesterday. They were asking if Park Bom-sshi can sign a contract with them," he explained.

"What did you say to them?" I asked.

"I told them that its up to Park Bom-sshi to decide," he replied.

"What? Are you stupid? Do you want to get fired?" I shouted.

"No, Sajangnim! But Park Bom-sshi is not working under a contract with us. You didn't sign a contract with her in the first place," he explained.

I hated to admit it, but Secretary Ma was correct. Bom could do anything she wanted because I haven't sign a contract with her.

"Secretary Ma, prepare a contract after this. Tell Bom to sign it with me here in my office tomorrow morning," I ordered.

"Yes, Sajangnim!" he replied.

 

YOUNGBAE's POV

And so, the day of my wedding had arrived....

I was standing on the altar, waiting nervously as Dara and her father walked closer. I saw tears falling down from Dara's father's eyes, the moment he handed Dara's hand to me.

I smiled to Dara, and she smiled back. I turned around facing omma, appa, Jiyong hyung, Daesung, Seungri and Bom. My eyes were lastly fixed on Bom.

"Take care Bom. I'm sorry that I can't protect you they way I did before. I have to protect Dara as well from now on. So please. Please find a man to protect you in place of me," I thought.

"Then, we shall begin," the priest exclaimed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara and I were officially married. Bom was probably the most excited one because she longed to have a sister.

"Oppa, unni! Congratulations!" Bom exclaimed.

"Thank you," both Dara and I replied at the same time.

"Bom ah, take care of yourself okay? I can't always protect you like I did before. I have to protect Dara as well. Your personality, why don't you try being more girly? These clothes you're wearing, these are for men. Try wearing something for girls," I said.

"Okay, I'll take care of myself. Don't worry oppa. I'm a grown up now. As for the clothes, I'll try to change it slowly," Bom replied.

"Then can you promise me about this? Please? Just think of it as your present for our wedding. Please," I begged.

"O-kay. I promise," Bom replied a bit hesitantly.

 

BOM's POV

Today, its back to work and for the first time, I tried wearing women clothings on my own will.

"Okay Bom, don't try to go back. This is what I promised Youngbae oppa," I thought.

Just when I stepped outside my house, Choi Seunghyun was already waiting for me.

"W-why are y-you here?" I stuttered.

"I'm here to see you," he replied.

I ignored him and walked past him. He grabbed my arm before I could escape myself from him.

"Yah, where were you during the last 3 days? Why didn't you go to work?" he asked.

"It's none of your business!" I shouted as I kicked his leg hard.

"Ow! That hurts!" he shouted, jumping up and down while holding his leg.

But then I remembered what Ji Hyo told me, 'try to open up my heart'...

"Sorry! Does it hurt?" I asked as I crawled down to see whether I bruised his leg.

Seunghyun suddenly stopped when I folded his trousers up.

"Omo, I'm so sorry!" I gasped when I saw his leg bruised because of my kick earlier. "Can you walk?"

 

TOP's POV

I totally didn't expect that she would react that way to me.

"Can you walk?" Bom asked.

"This is it TOP! Its your chance!" I thought.

"No, it hurts," I replied.

"Then, I'll carry you. Here, get on my back," she said.

I did as she told me to and she carried me into my car.

"Wow, she's so strong," I thought.

"Seunghyun-sshi, I'll drive you home," she said.

"Really?" I gasped.

"Yeah. So tell me where your house is," she replied.

When we arrived..

"Just walk straight. You'll find my room," I told her.

"Seunghyun, who is she?" my mother said.

"," I thought.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ddodoong! 

I officially announce that my hiatus starts...............NOW!