Chapter 24 (Our First Date!)

Another Love Story

TOP's POV

"No! Totally no! Don't wear my tank top and shorts!" I exclaimed.

"But why? These are the only ones that fit me!" Bom complained.

"No! It's totally revealing! I can't stand to see some other men staring at you!" I replied.

"No! I insist on wearing them!" she exclaimed.

"Look! What kind of fashion is this? You're wearing a man's tank top which reveals your bra strip! This shorts too! Don't reveal your precious legs! They're only for me to look at!" I replied.

"I don't care eh eh eh eh eh," she hummed.

"Aish!  Arasso, arasso! I give up!" I shrugged.

 

BOM's POV

At the park........

"Tabi! Come on! Run faster! Your way lagging behind me!" I shouted.

"Wait. You're too fast!" he replied.

"If you don't hurry up, some other men will flirt on me! Kyaa, there's already a man looking at me up and down!" I teased.

Right about then, he appeared suddenly in front of me.

"Omo! That was fast!" I shrieked.

"Where is he? Where is that guy who tried to flirt with you?" he asked.

"There wasn't any. I lied to you about it!" I replied.

"You! You're really-," he said.

I gave him a peck on his lips and continued walking ahead.

"Morning kiss~" I hummed.

I saw a young boy sitting on his father's shoulders. They looked so happy together, making me quite jealous.

"Tabi, I want to sit on your shoulders. Just like that boy," I pouted. "Quick, lower down,"

I finally sat on his shoulders, with my legs hanging right in front of his chest.

"Bom ah, don't swing your legs so much, if not I'll lose balance," Seunghyun said.

"Okay," I replied. "Ah, why don't you hold my legs? That boy's father did that as well,"

Seunghyun held my legs tightly and I could sense that his body was starting to get stiff. He quickly brought me back to the car park, and told me to enter the car with him.

"What's wrong, Tabi? Are you not feeling well?" I asked.

"No! It's not that! I'm trying to control myself!" he replied after drinking some water.

"Control? Control what?" I asked.

"Oh, I can't even look at you properly! Everytime I see you, my member is starting to get erected and, and.." he explained.

"And what?" I asked again.

"There's lust," he continued before he grabbed me by my arm.

"So, I get it now. He can't control himself from me," I thought.

Seunghyun kissed my neck and his hands moved into my shirt.

"It's okay. I don't mind doing it with him," I thought.

 

CL's POV

Jiyong oppa brought me into his room and I was starting to get all excited.

"Wow, your room is obviously neater and cleaner than mine," I said. "You're really awesome,"

"Haha! It's not me! My room is cleaned by the maids everyday. They should get the compliment, not me," Jiyong oppa replied.

Both of us sat on the sofa next to one another.

"I like your parents. They're so kind," I said, trying to break the silence.

"Yeah. Everybody says that. Thanks btw," he replied.

"Oppa, actually, erm...I don't want to get engaged to you," I said.

"W-what do you mean?" he asked, looking shocked and depressed.

"Ania, it's not that. Rather than having an engagement, I'd rather marry you, right away," I explained, covering my face with my hands.

"Omo! What did I just tell him? I'm so embarrassed!" I thought.

"I'm okay with that," he replied.

"Really? You don't mind?" I asked.

"Yeah, as long as I can be with you," he replied.

There was silence for a few minutes. Jiyong oppa suddenly moved closer to me and held my shoulder with his hand.

"Really, I can't take this anymore," he said.

"What are-," I asked.

He suddenly moved his face towards mine and kissed me. I fell deep into his kiss and I didn't realise that we were actually on the floor, with me on top of him.

We broke away from one another the moment we heard the door being knocked.

"Oh my god, just not we were on the chair, when did we even move to the floor?" I thought while Jiyong oppa opened the door.

"Hyung! I heard your girlfriend is here!" a man said.

Three men entered the room and they walked towards me, smiling happily.

"Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm Youngbae," one of them said.

"I'm Daesung. Nice to meet you," another one said.

"I'm Seungri! Nice to meet you, future sister-in-law!" the other said.

"CL, these are my younger brothers. Guys, this is CL," Jiyong oppa introduced us.

"Hello, nice to meet you too!" I replied. 

"If only Bom was here, she'll be happy to finally have a sister! Do you remember when we were kids, she really begged omma to get a sister for her!" Daesung said.

"Yeah! I still remember that!" Seungri chuckled.

"Wow, Bom sure is blessed to have such a charming and loving family around her. Speaking of her, I haven't met her for a long time already. I wonder what's she's doing right now," I thought.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Annyong! The last update for today! Will update again tomorrow! CL was thinking about what Bom was doing that time, when Bom and Tabi were actually having *** that time! Hahahaha! LOL!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Love you!