Chapter 15 (Staying together)

Another Love Story

TOP's POV

"Oh, were you eating dinner before I came here?" I asked when I noticed a few plates and a glass on the table.

"Uhm," Bom replied as she continued watching tv.

I walked closer and took a seat beside her.

"Yah! Of all places, why do you have to sit very close to me? This couch is quite long. Why can't you sit on the other end?" she shouted.

"I want to sit next to you," I replied, smiling innocently.

I looked around her house and finally, something caught my eyes.

"Aren't those the presents that I gave you? You haven't opened any of them?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. Take them all back. I don't need them," she replied with her eyes still focussed on the tv screen.

"Aish, you!" I exclaimed.

"Oh!" she gasped as she walked towards the pile of presents on the floor.

"Don't take this one. I want it," she said as she hugged a huge teddy bear that I gave her. "You can take the rest, but not this one,"

She looked so cute, hugging a teddy bear and I felt happy that she actually liked the present that I gave her. She finally switched off the tv and walked towards her room, still hugging the teddy bear.

"Yah, where are you going? I haven't eaten dinner yet," I said.

She paused for a while and thought something.

"Aha, I know what you can eat," she said.

She walked into the kitchen and came back with something on her hand.

"Here, eat this," she said as she handed me over a carrot.

"Yah! Do you expect me to eat only this?" I asked.

"Yes! You need to start dieting! You look fat!" she replied.

"Yah! You! Can't you see that I'm muscu," I exclaimed as I started to my shirt, trying to show off my muscles to her but before I couold do it, she already went inside her room.

 

BOM's POV

I was reading a story book on my bed while listening to music.

"Hehe, I like his expression when I told him to eat carrot!" I thought while smiling unconsciously.

The door was suddenly opened and Seunghyun barged in, wearing nothing but only covering himself with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Kyaa!" I screamed as I covered my eyes.

"Let me borrow your clothes," he said.

Quickly, I walked towards my wardrobe, still covering my eyes and picked some random clothes.

"Here. Go out! I don't want to see you like this!" I shouted as I threw the clothes on him.

"Thanks," he replied as he left my room.

"Fuh, that was stupid. How could he show his body in front of a woman?" I thought.

I took out my phone and tried calling Ji Hyo several times but she didn't answer any of my calls. I texted her too but she didn't reply my message. I was starting to get worried. Finally, I got a phone call from her and I answered it right away.

Conversation between me and Ji Hyo.........

Ji Hyo : Young Mistress, I'm sorry for not answering your calls!

Me : Where are you right now?

Ji Hyo : I'm in Japan. The Mistress told me to buy her favourite tea.

Me : What? So when are you returning back home?

Ji Hyo : Probably the day after tomorrow, Young Mistress!

Me : Okay then. Be safe!

End of conversation.....

The door suddenly opened and Seunghyun barged in again.

"Yah! Can't you knock first? What is it again this time?" I shouted.

Without saying anything, he closed the door behind him and jumped on the bed beside me.

"Kyaaa! What are you doing?" I screamed.

"I'm going to sleep. Where else should I sleep then?" he replied.

"You can sleep on the couch outside!" I shouted.

"Don't want to. I've never slept on the couch before," he replied.

"Well then, if you insist on sleeping here, I'll sleep outside!" I exclaimed.

I climbed out of my bed instantly but Seunghyun grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"Kyaaa!" I screamed as I fell on the bed beside him.

Seunghyun put his leg on top of mine and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I tried to get away but he was too strong. I hit him several times on his chest and he suddenly kissed me. I broke away from the kiss and hit him again.

"Ah, appa, appa," he pouted.

"Get away from me," I said as I gathered all my energy to push him away, but it didn't work.

"I'll kiss you again if you hit me or try to push me," he said.

With that, I stopped hitting him and remained silent and stationary. Our faces were only centimeters apart and I could feel his breathing. We looked at one another in the eyes and my heart started to beat faster.

"Let's sleep," he said as he placed his forehead on mine.

I tried to move my face away but he cupped my face before I could do it.

"Please. Just let me do it once," he said.

I somehow obliged to him and once again he placed his forehead on mine and finally closed his eyes.

"What is wrong with me? Why is my heart beating so fast?" I thought.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyong! Up next, Skydragon and TOPBOM moments! Stay tuned!

Don't forget to subscribe and comment! I love you! =)