IN LOVE..

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

HYOSUNG POV

 

I opened my eyes slowly and blinked for a few times, I look around me, and sighed, I were in nurse’s office, suddenly my eyes noticed someone who sat beside me and hold my hand tight, I rubbeb my eyes and couldn’t help but surprise.. it was Yoseob who sat beside me.

“is he asleep..??” I asked, my heart beating so fast when I glanced at hirs hand which hold my hand, his face was buried on the edge of the bed, I smiled at myself and lift my hand to touch his hair, but suddenly Yoseob move a bit causing me to pull again my hand, and pretended to sleeping again.

 

“huamm..I’m so tired..” he mumble and yawning, then silent.. I shut my eyes tightly, its just like he was staring at me and that just make me blushing even more.

 

“Hyosung-ah.. Hyo..” I still closed my eyes.

 

Knock..knock..

“who is it..??” Yoseob asked, calmly, I hear someone opened the doo then closed it again carefully.

“seobie..!!” suddenly my breath become heavey as I know it was Jieun.

 “ssttt..” Yoseob took off his hand from my hand and stand up.

 

“yeobo.. we should talk now.. ” She said softly, Yoseob sighing as he walk closer toward her, open the door, then closed it again.

 

I quickly sat up, I touched my cheeks, my heart beat going faster even more, I can felt his hand in my hand, I gripped my shirt and clunched it, my stomach not hurt anymore its replace with the heat in my chest.

 

“what happen with me...” I mumbling disbelief, again touched my chest, I can feel my heartbeat and even hear it.

“am I fallin in love…?? With him..???” I asked to myself, then shaking my head harshly.

“andwae.., he is Jieun’s..” I said try to wake myself up.. but my heart still showing a something special for Yoseob.

 

“ah..you’re wake up..” I turn around and saw Yoseob who open the door and walk toward me while smile, My heart beat pounding faster again in my chest

“your face look so red.. are you still sick..??” Yoseob touched my forehed with his hand but I quickly slap it, Yoseob narrowing his eyes, wondering.

“Whats wrong with you..??” he asked softly,   I just shaking my head side by side slowly.

 “want to go home now..??” he asked again, I nodded, Yoseob smiled at me then help me to get up, but I push him away.

 “why the hell..?” he asked in annoyed tone, I shake my head again, I just don’t want he Know about my feeling, because everytime he touch me I was burning and blushing.

Yoseob looked at me, and sighed, he let me walk first, I want ti open the door, suddenly I felt so weak and almost fall, luckily Yoseob grabbed my waist and pull me until my back hit his chest, my face  was burning so badly, I try to push his hand in my waist but he was too strong, for awhile we just standing with that position, he hugged me from behind, my heart beating going crazy again.

 

Suddenly the door open and Jieun walk into the room, she was frozen as she noticed what happen with me and Yoseob, Yoseob quickly push me gently, I stared at Jieun who just silent staring at me, her eyes look so sad like she want to crying.

 

I glanced at Yoseob whom looked at Jieun with apologize face, I sighed in annoyed and walk out from the nurse’s office, Jieun and Yoseob following me.

“are you okay..??” asked Jieun softly, I glared at her.

“none of your business..” I answered her, Jieun immedietaly shut up, I can see she glancing at Yoseob with sadness.

 

***************

 

I threw my body in the bed harshly, and buried my face on the pillow, Jieun sat beside me and looked at me in silent, I turn away from her, I didn’t want to see her face, I hate her.. I Know I’m being so selfish but.. I can’t lie to myself again..I was falling in love.. I’m in love with Yoseob.

 

I'm really sorry.. I forget to update this chap *again*..I promise you..I'll update last night but..I'm totally forget.. ckckc.. am I being so old Now.. ckckckc.. 

Comment and subscribe.. thank You

 

btw.. are you already knew about Hyosung be a model in Yongguk 'sand zello's new MV

I make some gift about our goddess

image

image

image

 

ISN'T she lovely and pretty... ???