BECAUSE..I should

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

 

We’re decided to go back to seoul more early, its feel so awkward after my confession, Yoseob and I, we’re never talks or meets each other eyes again and honestly maybe that will be the best way for both uf us, I just want to ignored my feeling toward him just like what he wanted.

Myungsoo somehow decided to moved with us, and I dunno why.

Sometimes I wonder, why is he always changes his attitudes, sometime he’ll be so sweet and cute, but sometime he’ll be an evil and trying to hurt me badly.

 

 

 

 

 

I throw my body onto my bed and quickly close my eyes, my body feel so weak and I just too tired, not only My body but my heart and my mind too, all had happen just too much for me to handle, about Yoseob, Jieun, Myungsoo and even Gikwang.

I sighed, hopefully I can fall asleep so I can forgotten about everything that happen in my life.

 

 

Suddenly I felt something heavy pinned me, I gasped and open my eyes, and I was shock as my eyes meets Myungsoo, who was laid his body on mine, I quickly pushed him away and gave a glare at him, Myungsoo just smiled slyly.

“Why are you in here..??” I shouted, panic and angry. Myungsoo just shrugged and walked closer toward me again, he take a seat beside me and smirks.

 “why so shock..??ahh..Noona did you forget that I’ll live in here too, from now this is my room because there is no room left for me.. ehmm…beside why are you sleeping in this room, aren’t noona shared room with seobie hyung” I froze, how could I forget this kid will live with us (even when I just think about him..ck.. my ages).

 

“ahh.. I-I.. I wanna clean this room for you, but I’m so tired and falling asleep, I’m sorry” I apologize,  Myungsoo looked at my face and smiled.

“so.. Noona wanna sleep with me....?? I’m okay with that” he chuckled, I blushed and shaking my head.

“see you in dinner than..”  I said and about to leave, but Myungsoo grabbed my wrist.

I turned and facing him, his face now looks so serious, somehow.

 

“Lee GIkwang..Who is he?? What is him to you..??” He asked suddenly, I pulled my hand away and looked at him in shock, why the hell he asking me that question.

“sorry.. but its none of your business..”I answered, Myungsoo grabbed my hand again and pulled me into his embraced.

I was stunned but soon I realized what just happen, I struggled but he was too strong.

 

“don’t cheat, you can’t cheating behind Yoseob hyung” he said coldly.

“what..!? what are you doing.. let go..!!” I shouted, Myungsoo pulled me away but still holding my hands and smirked.

“if you hurt Yoseob hyung, I’ll make you in more pain, don’t get closer with that boy again, you understand” I flinched.

 

 

“what are you two doing just now” I turn my head at Yoseob, who was standing infront the door with arms crossed over his chest, his eyes glued at our hands, Myungsoo quickly released me.

“Nothing Hyung.. ehm right noona..??” asked Myungsoo, I looked at him then at Yoseob, that guy was glaring at me, I looked down and nod.

“Ne… I’m sorry.. I’ll prepare dinner” I answered, and walked out without even glancing at them again.

 

 

 

 

I leaned my body against the wall and took a deep breath, my head feel so dizzy.

“why is he threat me like that..??” I sighed.

“what are you doing” I snapped my head and  looked at Yoseob.

“w-what..??” I asked.

“until when you’ll be like this, don’t flirting with Myungsoo like that, he is just a kid, you know… you looks like a ” I looked at him sharply, what did he just said..?? ..?? me..???.

“don’t talk nonsense, I never flirt with him, he started it.. and I’m Not a ” I replied, try to calm myself down, my heart hurt and burning, Yoseob chuckled flatly.

 

“stop being a liar Jeon Hyosung, Myungsoo will never do that, I know him..” I glared at him.

“you don’t trust me..??”he calmly shook his head.

“should I..?? of course not..!! don’t touch him again, MyungSoo not like Gikwang, don’t acting like this, you make me tired” I tightened my grips on my jeans as I looked down, my heart beating so fast and it was hurt like hell, why is he always hurting me, why is he always blame me for everything.

 

“enough....” I whispers and walked out of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just walks and walks, dunno where my foots will bring me, the tears always falling down my cheeks.

 

“Mom..what should I do..???” I hissed, suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the screen and stun.

 

Song Jieun calling..

 

I sighed and answered the call.

 

“yeoboseyo Jieun-ah.., ne..?? meets me in starlight café then,..ne.…” I hang up the phone and walked toward the café.

 

 

 

 

Jieun was looked down sadly and me.. I just staring blankly at her .

 

“mianhae.. I never want to  make you sad because of me, I don’t want to lie,but.. I do that.. Yoseob and me, We’re dating, almost  3 years, but..Please trust me, I never want to get close with you because you’re his wife, I want to be your friend because I like it too, somehow I can’t see you hurt and alone.. but..still.. I’m sorry..really sorry, I’m not deserved a friend like you, you are too nice, you trust me than anyone but I.. I just.I’m sorry” the tears streaming down her cheeks, I smiled and playing with my tea.

“just it.. I think you wanted meets me because something else happen” I said, and staring at her pale face, her eyes was swollen, I know she is always cry and she is hurt, hurt because of me.. she looks so tired, I’m pity her, really she is in pain and its make my heart hurt too.. but what about me..no one care about me, no one.

 

“I’m fine Jieun-ah, just forget everything” I said calmly and stood up, I’m walked toward the exit door, but I stop for a moment before turned back at her.

 “I wish you’ll be happy with him” I said and walked out.

 

 

 

I pick up my phone and called someone.


“yeoboseyo..”

“Gikwang-ah”

“H-Hyosung-ah !? why are you… are you crying again..?? what happen..??” I chuckled, he knows me so good.

“I want to meet you, can you go to the park..??”

“park..??… okay, wait for me”

“ne..Gikwang-ah thank you” I closed my phone and walked toward the park.

 

 

 

 

I laid my body on the grass and closed my eyes, the airs caress my cheeks softly.

“you’ll sick if you fell asleep in here Hyo-ah..”I opened my eyes and turned around, Gikwang already standing infront me and looked at me worriedly.

“why..??, what happen..?? You’re crying again..” Gikwang shook his head and sadly sat next to me, he my hair, I just silent and sat up.

 “Ani..I just to see you..” I replied, I leaned my head on his shoulder, Gikwang smiled and put his arm around my shoulder.

 

 

 

“Gikwang-ah..??? is this the right way..?? to our relationship, is this they called with cheat..?? however I am a married girl” I hissed, Gikwang tightened his grips on my shoulder,.

“but… we’re should erase their name in our hearts right..?? we’re don’t want to get more hurt..” he whispered, I nodded, and let the tears out again, that is right.. Gikwang is right.. I should forget about him, everything about him, I should removed all.. including my love.

 

 

gosh.. I'm really sorry my readers.. don't atack me or killed me coz my update it so lame.. and LATE.. I already write this chap, but forget to send, shoul I kill myself.. geez my ages.. I really want to replay your comments but I always kinda busy.. but now, I think I'll replaying.. hurrrayyyy...>______<

 

ichiru 

yapz.. Gikwang's feeling is so important, and why the heck I make Yoseob be so mean in here, about Kisung.. ehm.. that will be so far and SECRET of course hehehe

 

HellYeahInfinite

yeah.. I'm back and disappear again..LOL, now I'll update as soon as I could.. sorrry dongsaeng-ah..still wait okay..^_^

littleflowerpot 

honestly.. this story about HyoSung.. just her.. and her Lovelifes.. about the shipper, you could see Hyosung kinda  attack with Yoseob, it will be HYOSEOB or KISUNG.. LOL.. I kind want make something better, and I love Jieun so.. I will make happy ending for all casts

hyunseungie19121989

You'll see it in next chapter, Yoseob's feeling I'll revealed next, but after that will be more angst than before xixixiixix.. I love angst, about HyoSeob.. I want them too.. but as Kisung shipper, I'll make something different.. maybe Happy ending for HyoSeob or Kisung.. just not that Happy for Jieun.. maybe you'll hate her later

kisungsippers

Lol.. hehe, I want to kick Yoseob's head hahahhaa... Honestly I'll make you hate him even more LOLOLOL.. seriously... but in the next chapter.. maybe you'll even more confused.. about his real feeling.. she always like that.. because Yoseob is her first love and her husband.. and she'll always like that..HOHOHO

aidil23

Dongsaeng-ah, I don't think you'll think Myungsoo is cute again after this chap.. Hhahahahaha.. he is kinda random LOL, yah.. even Yoseob cute I always want to kick him away.... (just because he's not my bias heheheh)

SweetWriter

Myungsoo and Jieun.. hem.. I love it.. but its just like Pedo Jieun.. coz.. Myungsoo in here is still so young.. maybe in zello's ages, but love still love right.. and Jieun's destiny is not with all of the main boys casts.

diyana

trust me dear.. not just you.. I love Hyoseob.. but still Kisung shipper, its because thta stupid boy never choose Hyo as his fave girl.. Hiks... maybe I should be HimChanXHyosung couple after this...

madihah0210 

I like you... hehehe.. support them and I'll write about them in happiness.. LOL, coz.. I love them I'll happy Hyosung end with everyone.. 

 

 

I LOVE YOU READERS...PLEASE COMMENTS.. AND I'LL UPDATE SOON HEHHEHE