The Promise

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

Yoseub POV

 

 

I stared at Hyosung, this whole thing broken my heart, I don’t know her could be like this, I frown as Hyosung pointed his finger at Jieun.

“I don’t want to see you again… I don’t care again about you and Yoseob..so.. don’t stand infront me anymore..” I clenched my fist tightly, Hyosung hissed.

“you know Jieun.. YOU SHOULD JUST DISAPPEAR OR DIE ALREADY..” and with that I had enough, I rosed my hand and slapped her harshly,

 

My palm felt burn, but I don’t care I glared at Hyosung, who looked at me indisbelief, her palm covered her red cheeks, Gikwang and Jieun gasped, but I kept glaring at Hyosung silently, I was angry.

 

“stop it Jeon Hyosung.. don’t make me hate you even more” I know I was wrong when I say it, I don’t hate her, but I couldn’t control my heart again, she is hurting Jieun ad I can’t take it anymore, I shook my head in disappoint and walked closer toward Jieun.

 

“lets Go Home, I don’t want you to be sick..” I said silently, Jieun looked at me hesistedly, and turned at Hyosung.

 

“but Hyo..”

“let her..” I cut her off  “I don’t care anymore” I hissed, and grabbed Jieun’s hand, dragging her away of them, without turn back, I  Know I hurt her again, My heart beating painfully, it was hurt more than my hand.

 

“I am sorry Hyosung-ah” I sighed as I try to pushed the thought of her hurting face, it just.. I can’t… don’t she know that I am hurt too, more than her, because I should let her go, although I love her so much.. I should kept my promise.

Promise between me and Him.

 

 

***********************************

Days passed, 2 weeks more and we will left our school life, I never talk with Hyosung since that day, and somehow MyungSoo decided to move, he even looks so awkward with Hyosung, just like me and Hyosung, Awkward and painful.

I sighed as I leaned my body on the couch, Where is Hyosung, she always back at midnight, I know she try to avoiding me, I closed my eyes but were snapped open again as I heard The door opened, I turn at it and stun as my eyes meets Hyosung’s, she turn away and quickly closed the door, rushed toward his room and slammed it close.

I took a deep breath, we were in love but why is love could  be this hurt, I missed her voice, I tried to busing myself with Jieun and Hyosung always going out with Gikwang, so nobody will hurt again.. at least that what I thought.

 

Sorry.. I kept saying it in my heart, I love her, but I know love not meant I should be with her, I was tried to forget about him, for Jieun and for Him who asking me to protect Jieun no matter what, I clenching my fist and brought it toward my chest, the mark still remaining and couldn’t disappear.. I still remember.

“dad… if you still in here.. I don’t need to leave her..” but he was gone, nothing can keep me with her, no reason.. I love her.. but it isn’t enough, now I should Be with Jieun, and always by her side, it was timeless and I don’t want to regret.

I hear sobs from the back of her door, And I bit my lower lips, this is not the first time I hear her cries, I walked silently at his door and leaned my body front it, hearing his sobs hurting my heart, I closed my eyes and let the tears falling down.

“I am sorry..” I whispered “I am sorry.. this promise is my life.. and soon… I will completed it.. so.. please.. don’t cry anymore..” I wiped my tears but the tears ddidn’t want to stop “I love you..Hyosung..”

 

 

 

 

 

“yoseob-ah..” I snapped of my daydream and looked at Jieun who sat infront me, watching me curiously, I  smiled at her 

“eat Jieun-ah..you didn’t touch your foods” I said softly, Jieun sighed and grabbed my hand, squeezed my finger softly.

“Yoseob-ah.. are you happy..??” he asked me, I looked up at her and frown.

“n-ne..”I answer hesistedly… no.. if I want to tell her the truth.. honestly I was hurt, and sick and broken.

“do you still love me..??” I was froze, why is she ask me about this, I don’t know what should I say to her, because if I hear the ‘LOVE’ word, the one who appear in my mind is Hyosung. 

“do you still love me Yoseob-ah..no..I mean Do you perhaps....are you at least feel some love for me..??” she asked again, I quickly looked down at my lap.

“n..ne.. I..I L-likes you” I answer, don’t want to meet her eyes, because she will know I am a liar, Jieun let out a deep breath as her cold hands touching my face, lifed my head gently until our eyes meets.

“are you love me.. look at my eyes and answer it.. do you love me…” she asked, I looked at those sad eyes and clenched my hand, I can’t hurt her.

“I..” I stoped, I can’t.. I don’t want her to know I lie to her, because not her the one I love.. not her.

“enough.. Don’t lie anymore…  you said you likes me when I ask if you love me.. you said that You like me although I can’t see my shadow in your eyes..stop lying” she smiled bitterly.

“Jieun-ah”

“ani..… I know since the beginning, you always beside me not because You in love with me, but because you had promised him, but seobie, he is  not in here again..it was over.. don’t hurt yourself again.. don’t hurt her again.. don’t do it.. because it hurt me even more” I looked at her in disbelief.

 

“I will kept my promise..and I will never ignored it, although I hurt myself.. but I will fulfill my promise” I said flatly, Jieun smiled weakly.

“I love you.. but I prefer to saw the happiness in your eyes, I will enjoy my life and not cry anymore, although so short I will enjoy my days, I want to make up with Hyosung, I want you two to be happy, because I love both of you more than anyone” I stunned, Jieun smiled and touched my hand, this smile looks so honest.

 

“be happy with Hyosung please, I beg you, no more tears please, my life is so short I don’t want there is some bad memories about me..I want you and everyone smiles when remember about me, I don’t want regret this.. Please” Jieun’s pale face just causing my heart broke even more, how could I do this to her, I am so selfish. 

“forget about that promise…” I looked at her, sadness showed in my eyes.

“you take good care, to me it more than enough, you make me smiled and learned to be happy, you heal me when  sad.. so this is the time you to finish all of your promises..he will understand you.. trust me, He  want you to be happy too, because you are his best friend”I looked down, what should I do..should I forget about my promise with him when Jieun is counting her days,am I ready to left it, the promise I kept after years.. am I..??

 

 

TBC

 

 

UPDATE HURRRRAAAYY.. hope you like this chap..about Him  he is the key in this story why Yoseob can't be with Hyosung.. so next chap we will know about who is  hehehehehe...I will update again soon, maybe tomorrow..  please comments.. okay.. and welcome all my new subcribers...I LOVE YOU ALL.. and I love my New Lappie.. it freaking awesome.. although I lose all My SECRET's MV and Live Perfoms Video..but I download all of Their MV and video where there are about SECRET again.. HOHOHOHOH.. what I talking about... BTW please Vote for SECRET in MAMA and B.A.P too...

 

sorry I can't answer all the comments but I promises next chap I will replay all readers ^_____^ so Comments please.. oh and sorry for the grammars.. I don't have time to edit and etc.. I was busy downloading right now.. HOHOHO.. Bye see you in next chap..   I LOVE YOU