The Lie

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

HYOSUNG POV

 

Yoseob look at me in confused as I greeted him this morning, I smiled at him and preparing the breakfast like usual for us.

 

“whats happen with you, are you okay..??” he asked me while I gave him his breakfast, I smiled innocently.

 

“why, not good....??, ah.. this is your lunch, today lets eat together, in the roof okay” Yoseob just nodded still in confused and take his breakfast from my hand, I smiled at him and waved my hand.

“I go to school first..meet you in class bye..” I said and walk out, I smirked at myself as the door has closed.

 

I steps my feet into the class, I looked at many pair eyes whom staring at me in confused, I smiled at them, what I never do before, I sat down in my chair and lift my head as I notice Yoseob who walks into the class, and take a seat next to me, I turn to him and smiled sweetly, Yoseob frown.

“are you really okay..???” he asked, I just smirked hearing it, yahh.. its not me..I’m not Hyosung again, Yang Yoseob, I don’t want to be the loser again, the teacer started to gave us his lesson, I don’t realy mind about him, I just staring at Yoseob, who look uncomfortable with me.

 

When the alarm ringing, I immediately grabbed Yoseob’s hand and asking him to get the lunch with me in the school roof, he just nodded and following me.

 

 “here we are..” I said cheerfully and sat down, Yoseob just followed me, he sit next to me and looked at me.

“seobie..” I called him, Yoseob narrowing his eyes, weird as he heard I called his name like that.

”I should make myself comfortable with you right.. so I call your name like that.. what a cute name..” I giggling, Yosoeb just silent, I glanced at him, he look confused but I don’t care.

“You two look so happy ” I turn my head and saw Jieun who standing infront the door and look at me and Yoseob flatly, I glanced at Yoseob and an Idea appear in my head, I smirked and look at Jieun.

 

“Jieun-ah, come here ” I smiled at her, Yoseob looked at me in surprise, but I just smirks, Jieun slowly walking closer toward me and sat down next to me.

 “lets eat together” I said calmly, Jieun Nodded, I glanced again at Yoseob who glancing at Jieun with awkward.

 

“why suddenly so silent....”I asked, pretended didn’t know about them, they both just nodded and started to eat.

“Seobie eat this, this good for your healty…” I said and smiled as I put the roll egg and tomato at Yoseob’s plate , Yoseob just nodded and eat it, I glanced at Jieun who look down at the floor, I smiled slyly at myself.

 

“oh Jieun.. you have a Boyfriend right..??, how about we go out together..hem I mean Double date, it will be fun, me and my husband Seobie and you with your boyfriend..” I said cheerfully, Jieun’s face suddenly become so pale, just like Yoseob.

 

“I..” Jieun look so sad, and didn’t know what else to say, I smirked.

“why..??” yoseob hold my hand

 

“Hyo-ah, stop it, whats wrong with  you today..??” he asked, I smiled at him.

“why…??, look, I want to meet her boyfriend, Jieun is myfriend, I just want to know that lucky guy, right Jieun-ah..??” I asked Jieun innocently, Jieun Just silent, I smirked and lean closer at Yoseob and gave a quick peck in his lips, Yoseob eyes widened, he look so shocked, Jieun was frozen, open and the tears run down her cheek, she quickly get up and run away, yoseob stood up and want to chasing her, but I grabbed his hand and make him look at me.

 

“where are you going seobie...??..stay here I’m your wife right..?” I asked him as I tighten my grasp at his hand, Yoseob look so angry, he looked at me and push me away, but I grabbed his hand again.

 

“you’re so bad..”

 

“bad..?? me..??, what I have done..??” Yoseob push my hand away from him, and quickly run away, of course to chasing his girlfriend, I look at the close door with heart hurt, so.. that girl most important than me, his wife, I let out a sad breath.

 

“you’re so bad..really really bad” I gasped and turned around, my eyes widened as I spotted Gikwang who standing against the wall in my left, since when is he in here, is he heard about our conversation,  including the wife and husband things.

“you.. since when..??” Gikwang didn’t answer me, instead he grabbed my hand, and tighten it, I’m whimpered in pain.

“hey you hurting me..bastard..” Gikwang didn’t care about my pain, Instead he push me until I bumped with the cold wall behind me, he pinned me on the wall, Gikwang look so angry.

“you.. don’t you dare to hurting Jieun, or I’ll hate you, are you know, everbody will be my enemy if they trying to hurting her..”he snapped me, I push him, but he is too strong, I glare at him.

 

“are you threatening me…??, are you think, just her the one who suffer, ME TOO..!!! I’m hurt more than her..!!” I cried out, the tears started to run down my cheeks, I just let it, I’m too angry right now.

“you didn’t know me.. why the heck you trying to threated me like this..are you stupid or what, I don’t care about you or your words, I’ll make her suffer and..”

 

BRUKKK

 

I flinched as Gikwang punch the wall next to me hardly, his hands was bleeding, I looked at him, terrified.

 “you’re so stupid..”he yelled infront my face..

“you’re come and take Yoseob out from her and married with that guy, without thinking about Jieun’s Heart.. she was hurt and always crying because of you two.. I hate you.. ” I fell silent, I looked at his face, which so close to me, his face so red trying to hold his anger.

“its not me.. I don’t do that..I’m not” I started to sobbing.

“you.. you didn’t know my feeling, I found my husband and my bestfriend cheating behind me, you didn’t know, everyday I cry because I know I love him and he is my husband, but I can’t make him turn to me or answer my love, he not love me” Gikwang looked at me cynically.

“Its not Jieun’s fault..” I looked down at my feet, my vision was bluring by the tears, I gripped my stomach, it was start to hurt again.

“what should I do then.., everynight your husband go out just to meet someone else, how supposed I do, If you have to married with he guy whom never love you and touch you as his wifey..” I murmured huskily, my throat feel burning and hurt. Gikwang look at me coldly.

 

“so how supposed she do.. his boyfriend married with other girl just to make his dad satisfy, what should she do, she tried to lie with her friend, without thinking about her heart..pretended nothing happen in her life… ” snapped Giwkang, I kneeled down weakly, My stomach more and more Hurt, I can’t take my breath and I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

“hey..are you okay..??” I hear Gikwang asked me, I shaking my head and clunched my shirt, it was hurt, very hurt.

 “h-hurt..” I whimpered.. Giwkang grabbed my hand, he kneeled down Infront me and staring at me in worried.

“yeah.. Hyosung-ah… are you alright..???” he asked, he want to pick me up, but I push him weakly.

“I’m fine.. you.. just leave me alone” I said while try to ignoring the pain, but seems useless, it were more and more hurt.

“what your mean..???, lets go to nurse’s office..” he said in panic tone, I shook my head.

“Leave me alone..”I said again, but Gikwang too stubborn he want to pick me again, but I push him more harshly.

“I don’t need your help.. Just Go away.. leave me alone..” I yelled at him, Gikwang looked at me then took a deep breath and exhaled as he stood up and leave me alone her, I laid my body on the floor and crying so hard.

 “mom.. what should I do..???, how can I be like this, no one will like me.. NO.. no one love me, I lose my everything, my friend, my husband my dad.. even I lose my self.. what should I do.. mom.. I miss you.. can you just take me out from this world.. I’m tired” I closed my eyes and felt asleep with my stomach and my heart in pain.

 

 

 

I'm sorry for late update hehe, I kind busy today.. I hope you enjoy it, I'm sorry for some mistake, I'm not check it, please comment