GIKWANG AND HYOSUNG

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

 

Hyosung PoV

 

“Thank you lee Gikwang-ssi, I’m happy for today, this is the best birthday for me..” I said happily, as we arrived in Lee’s garden, gikwang frown.

“hyosung-ah...you said you was happy, but all you did is just smile and didn’t show your beautiful laugh to me..Huh..not cute..” he pouted, I turn my face away and smiled bitterly.

 

“I don’t know.. how to laugh.. “ I said almost whispers, “I think I just can smile..its enough for me..” I continue, Gikwang raised his eyebrows in confused.

 

“wae..??” I looked at him and shaking my head.

 

“I don’t know..maybe I can do that..or maybe I refuse to do that..” I said try to hold my tears, Gikwang looked at me for awhile then patted my head gently.

“you can tell me everything..I’m here” he said softly, I just stared at him then shaking my head again.

“I’m Fine..” I look around me, and pouted “aahhh, its time to go home”. I stared at the dark sky, for awhile I forget about my proble because of Gikwang, I glance at him and smiled.

“thank you” I said softly, gikwang Nod, suddenly my phone rang loudly, I look at the name in the screen and frown. It was Yoseob, I sighed and answered it.

“yeoboseyo..

“yaa, kim yena Where are you..??” he shouted at me in panic tone, I glanced at Gikwang who just silent staring at me.

“In the way..”

“Where are you, I’ll pick you up”

“I’m fine, and I’m not alone in here..,”

“are you with someone..?? Who..???” he asked in confused tone.

“none of your business, I’ll be there in the few minutes..” I turn off my phone and sighing, Gikwang staring at, curiousty.

“Your boyfriend..??” he asked, I shook my head, I don’t want to says its my husband’s call, that’s a SECRET anyway.

 

“ahh, lee Gikwang-ssi, once again… thank you for today, I’m very happy..” I said sincerely and bowed.

 

Gikwang looked at me without words, I smiled at him and waved then went, I glanching at him but he just silent and keep staring at me, I smile at myself and sighing.

 

 

I'm sorry..really...really sorry..I thought I already update this chap, but I'm not *pout*, it was Hiden xixixxixixi..I'm sorry,  

aidil23 Thank you for comment and make me remember about this fic, huahahaahaha..I'm sorry, my old ckckckckckck..

and sorry for my short chapter and bad grammar xixixixixiiiixiixixixixiii.. please comments and subscribe..(*_*')