THE WEDDING

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

Hyosung Pov
 
 
The starlight… can you appear in my night..because in here in my life just like an empty space....
 
 
I stared at the sky through my windows, I don’t know why but its just like there is an empty space in my heart, I missied my mom whom always beside me before, I sighed and wiped my tears away. 
Suddenly I heard a knock from my door, I get up and walk toward the door lazily, opened it and facing Yoseob who stared at me, his face look so pale. 
“what happened..??” I asked worried, Yoseob didn’t answered me, he  grabbed my hand and dragged me toward living room.
I looked at him with suspicious, Yoseob pull my hand until I sat beside him in the couch.
“whats wrong..?” I asks again, yoseob looked at me with panic
“this is horrible..” I furrowed my eyebrows in confused.
“whats your mean” 
“You and me..*panted* our parents…*sighed* Hyosung-ah we’re should married next weeks ” I flinched and my eyes went wide when I heard that.
“what..?!!!..Im-Impossible..they promised us, we will married after our graduation, right..this is not true” I said in panic, Yoseob nod.
 
“my dad.. he was in the hospital Now, and he’s too scared about that dead thing, so he want to seeing our wedding as fast as possible to him, How is it hyo-ah..??,” he asked in sad tone, I stared at him without know what to do.
 “what should I do..” he hissed and looked at me. 
“I should tell this to my girlfriend..she would be so sad when she heard it” I looked at him, I don’t know why, but my heart was hurt for some reason, he is worried with his girlfriend, Of course, I’m totally forgetten about that,..yeah I know.. for him I’m nothing
“I-I don’t know what to do..I’m sorry” I replied, my voice sounds so horrible, I looked at him once again and decided to stood up and back to my bed room.
 
I closed the door and locked it, then walk toward my bed, I stared at My mom’s Frame, and I can felt my tears rolling down, I touched that photo and it.
“mom..what should I do…I’m sick right now….??” Yeah I’m sick and confused, I used to married with that Yoseob Guy, who I knew, never and ever will love me as his Wife, he love someone else, and its so hurt, for some reason.
 
 
 
 
H_H_H_H_H_H
 
 
 
I sighing staring at the mirror infront of me, I looked at the girl in the mirrom and sighed, that’s me who wearing a beautifull wedding dress, and that’s me who have a sad ekspression in her face, not like all the brides in the world, my face looks so horrible right now, pale and weird, why I’m not feel like an normal bride...??, Why I’m not happy, this is my wedding ceremony, so why my face looks so sad, why I’m trying to hold my tears, why…???, I sighed, too much Why in my life.. Too much question..!!
 
“are you ready Hyo-ah..??” I turned around and saw Jieun who standing infront of me, her face look so pale just like me, is she crying..??.
“are you okay....??” I asked wondered, Jieun shaking her head and forcing a smiled at me, she looks so sad, whats wrong with her.
 
“I’m okay, lets go.. your dad was waiting for you.” She replied, I nod and followed her, I looked at my dad who waiting for me, I hope he can looked at my eyes and seeing my sadness, but he just stared at me with his cold face, just like usual.
My dad held my hand and we walk into the church, our wedding place, I looked up at the Altar, and spotted Yoseob and the Pastor whom waiting for me, I can felt everybody in the church was staring at me,just making my body was shaking in nervous.
My dad let go of me when I was standing beside Yoseob me, I glanced at Yoseob who just like me was shaking and quiet than usual, hie eyes looks so sad, I sighed and turn away.
“alright we have to started this wedding” said the pastor, My heart was pounding in my chest.
 
“Yang Yoseob would you marry and accept this beautifull women as your wife and love her until the end” I glanced at yoseob again, his body was shaking harshly, I knew, his heart was hurt.
“Y-yes..I do” he answered in Husky voice, I look down, sadness.
“Jeon Hyosung would you  marry and accept this handsome guy as your husband and love him until the end” I still quiet, I glanced at my dad and Yoseob’s dad, they looks back at me with hope, and my eyes turn toward Jieun who just look down, she was crying and shaking, what happen with her..??.
“Jeon Hyosung-ssi..” I looked back at the pastor and sighed.
“yes..I do” I answered, I glanced at yoseob who glanced at me too.
“now.. please standing face to face and wearing your rings” I turned around and facing Yoseob, I try to hold my tears again, Yoseob grabbed my hands and insert the ring in my finger, I sighed and insert the ring  in Yoseob’s finger too, my hands and his hands was shaking, we both tried our best to keep stay.
“Now..Yang yoseob.. you can kissed your bride” I looked at Yoseob in worried, but that guy just nod and lean closer toward me and give a kiss in my forehead, I immediately closed my eyes and with that I can’t hold my tears any longer, My teras rolling down my cheeks.
 
Maybe all the people in the church, will think I’m crying in happiness, maybe they thought yoseob and me very happy, but one thing they didn’t know is…I’m crying because I’m in sadness..because I was Hurt.
 
 
 
thx for subs and comments..to be honest I didn't understand abou that wedding ceremony..forgive me for my grammar and spelling.. thank you..I'll update soon