NEW FRIEND

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

 
“whats  wrong with you today, you looks lifeless, you looks dead, why you didn’t ate your food, don’t make me feel difficult with your acting..don’t give me more troubled..” yoseob scold me, I turn my face away from his eyes.
 
“are you forget about our date..??”he asked, I turned around and face him, I totally forgetten about my date with him. 
“forget it, I don’t need you, don’t worry about me..” I said coldly, and threw my bag in the random place, Yoseob stared at me, confused 
“Did I do something wrong..?” he asked me carefully, I glare at him.
“I don’t care with you..and please can you leave me alone” I replied, , yoseob looked at me for awhile, then sighed. 
“okay..whatever..do everything you want.. and take care with yourself” He said coldly as closed the door harshly, I lowered my head, I’m crying again.
“yaa..!! Hyosung-ah, Jeon Hyosung, don’t cry again, you didn’t love him, you angry because your husband and your friend lie to you, that’s it..no need to cry again..” I said to myself, try to calm my heart, but its just like I’m trying to be a liar because my heart was hurt, really..really hurt. 
I sighed and get up from my bad, I decided to go to amusement park alone, I changes my clothes and grab my bag, than walk out my room
 
Wahh the weather is nice, its spring anyway, actually this is my first time walk out from my apartement alone yah except go to my school with that Yoseob guy, I stopped my step when my eyes noticed a little garden, I smiled and walk in to the garden, I looked around and can’t stop smile with myself, this park is awesome.
 
“beautiful…” I said, I walk toward a small bench and sat there, the garden is pretty far from our apartment.
 
I looked up at the blue sky and my thoughts bring me back to my problem. 
 
I can't deny it..my heart is sick my heart, when I know abot them, my friend is dating my husband, indeed I should try to understand, because yoseob already confess he had a girlfriend, but I can't accept it..maybe because that person is Jieun. 
 
 
"maybe she want to be my friend, because she knows I'm his boyfriend's fiancee" I said to myself, I can't believe this, I can't believe Jieun lie to me, I likes her and she always comfort me everytime I was hurt but now..she lie to me, I don't know why I was so angry, I don't like yoseob after all, but I also don't want to see him with another girl.. I'm his wife, of course I was annoyed.
 
"Haaahh .. what's wrong with me " I said and sighing.
 
"Nice view..don't move" I startled to hear that voice and lowered my head and my eyes spotted a guy who kneel down infront me.
I immediately stood up and glaring at that ert guy,
 
"where you looking at..you're ert.." I shouted at him, that guy looks up and smiled at me, show his eyes smile to me, my eyes went wide as I remember about that ert guy.
"Lee Gikwang-ssi ..!!" I said in surprise, Gikwang looked at me and let out a soft giggled, he immediately stood up and sat beside me.
 
"You remember my name, I'm so happy, its hard to be an handsome man like me" he said, narcissistic, I puffed my cheeks.
 
 "what are you doing my Secret garden" he asked, I frown hear his question
 
"your Secret garden.??"Gikwang nod. 
"Yeah, my garden, this garden is mine, you can't see my family name in the gate 'LEE FAMILY'..??" he pointed at one place I looked at his direction and noticed, this beautiful place is a private garden, I looked down embarrassed and immediately stood up.  
 
"I'm sorry.. I'll go" I said and turned away.
 
"Hey" I stopped when Gikwang called me, I looked at him confused 
 
"don't worry, I'm fine.. if you like you can sit beside me" he said, I furrowed my eyebrows surprised, Gikwang just smiled and tapped the bench beside him, I stared at him, doubt.
Gikwang looked at me and then clearing his throat.
 
"you can sit beside me.." he said in soft tone, I nod and walk toward him, I bows 
 
"thank you so much, Lee Gikwang-ssi" I said quietly,Gikwang chuckled.
 
 "whats wrong ..??", I asked him, Gikwang shook his head, still laughing.
 
"Yeah, the gossip is true.. you are look like ice princess" I stared at him, confused
 
"Ice princess ..??,who give me that weird name..??..??" Gikwang looked at me, his eyes looks so beautiful, I couldn't turn away my eyes from his. 
"all boys in my class, they says there is a new student named Jeon Hyosung, the new prettiest girl in the school but unlucky her heart is cold like es cream, she was the princess who can't be touched.." Gikwang suddenly laughed, hear his own words, I looked down embarrassed, so that's what people says about me.
 
"you need friends..try to talk with them.." he said, I just nodded.
 
"So, why are you here..alone..and looks so sad..??" I sighed at his question.
 
"I want to go to amusement park, but I don't know the way.." I said shyly, Gikwang chuckled again, I looked at him. 
“ehmm like that..!!, oh..how about...you and me..lets go there together I love amusement park anyway..loved it..loved it,.." he asks cheerfully, I looked at him suspiciously,Gikwang looks amused, it seems whatever I do is funny for him and make him laugh or smiled.. is he okay..or is he crazy..??, ck..what a ert boy.
 
"I'm not a criminal anyway, I will not eat you.." he continued, I looked at him for a while and then nodded with doubt.
 
"good... let's go,chulballll ..!!"  he smiled cheerfully, show me his charming smiles, then pulled my hand and dragged me to follow him. 
 
"I'm your new friend Hyosung-ah..and call me oppa.." I rolled my eyes, annoyed.
 
"whatever Lee Gikwang-ssi"
 
tbc
 
sorry for my grammars and spelling... I don't have time to check it again, so I'm sorry about that