No..I'm NOt...

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

HYOSUNG POV

 

Gikwang was staring at me In disbelief, his eyes went wide.

“w-what..??” I sighed and playing with my fingers, .. my body was shaking like hell.

“I’m agree.. I want to be your girlfriend” I said in law tone, my tears threatened me, I lifted my head and staring at the sky try to hold the tears out of my eyes.

Gikwang gasped, he looked at me like I was crazy.

“Y-you agree…?? R-really..??” he asked again, I looked at him and smiled bitterly.

“ne.., I’ve to removed his name in my heart, I will erased all memory about him in my heart..” I said weakly. Gikwang fell silent while his eyes glued at my face, tried to search the real reason behind all my words.

“Okay..now.. you’re my girlfriend” Gikwang said after long silent,and gave me his sweet smile, I looked at him and return his smiles, although just came out like  an fake smile, I bites my lips, I can felt all pain in my heart getting more increase, Gikwang steps closer to me and pulled me into his embraced.

“are you alright..?? its not like I forced you to agree with mine” he asked again, I nodded, Gikwang pulled away of me and smiled, I lokked at him and stunned as our eyes locked with each other.

“so..don’t you mind..” before I knew what is he mean, I felt the pair of lips press on mine, I gasped but I’m not pushed him at all.

His lips feel so warm and soft, I couldn’t help but closed my eyes and feel the warm feeling in my stomach, Gikwang broke the kiss but I still closed my eyes, I felt his lips press on my forehead down at my cheeks, my nose and last.. his lips against my lips again, I tightened my eyes and the tears finally streaming down my cheeks.

 

Maybe this is the right and this is supposed to happen..

 

Hyosung POV END

 

YOSEUB POV

 

I stomped my feets and groaned in annoyance, while walked back to home, I sighed, for what that Gikwang guy in here, is Hyosung really asking him to came here, what the hell are their relationship, I let a small groaned, but suddenly I stoped my pace and remember that I should bring Hyosung back, myungsoo and Jieun already waiting for Us.

I ruffle my hair and grumbled.

“achhh.. really, annoying” I mumbled and turned back my body, back to where those stupid lovey dovey couple stay.

I sighed as I looked at Hyosung’s figure from far and walked closer toward them, but Immediately stop as I caught of sight that I never ever want to see in my life, I feel my heart burning and break into million pieces.

I closed my eyes and Opened it again, after try to calm myself but still I can felt the monster in my stomach forcing me to feel the burn feeling in my chest.

There that girl who supposed to be my wife kissing with other man, with the guy who I never wanted to see.

“why..???” that all I could say.. I don’t know why but the whisper which escaped of my lips feel so strange and hurt, I clenching my fist, what the hell.. what happen..why this heart feel so hurt.. why the pain suddenly surrounded me…???

“no..I’m not.. there is no love in my heart..I’m okay I will be okay..I’m…”

I looked at them again, and closed my eyes, I couldn’t handle this again, I can’t stay to see what happen between them, I quickly turned around and run as fast as possible from them, before I realized the tears already falling down.

 

 

TBC

A/N : sorry for all mistakes and the short chapter, Hope you'll like it

please comments all my readers..I LOVE YOU