Would you...???

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

The Sunlight slip into my room through the windows, I opened my eyes but quickly closed it again as the sunlight come over me.

I turn back my body and opened my eyes, slowly the memorise of yesterday come back again in my mind, my face suddenly feel so hot, I touched my lips, why the hell I kissed him yesterday, I don’t know what into me.

“kissed him..” I quickly sat up and covered my face, I was burning, my heart, my cheeks, my head, every part in my body was burning.

“I’m so stupid.. how could I do that..??..” I whispered, disbelief with what I have done..,he were my first kiss, I never kissed someone before, but why the hell it was happen just like that, no romance, no love, I kissed Him because I want to made Jieun feel jealous over me, that’s all, and now.. I’m regret.. how stupid you Jun Hyosung.

“babo..babo.. ..”I mumbled while hitting my head gently,my first kiss it supposed to be happen with romantic where I and the one who love me back in the romantic place saying love to each other and then kissing.

I sighed.. such a weird daydream in this cold morning.

“haaahhh..”I stood up weakly and walk toward my bathroom.

 

***************************

I was preparing our breakfast when Yoseob walk in and take a seat to his breakfast.

I quickly drank my milk and grabbed my bag, I’m not ready to met him today, I walk toward the door, passed yoseob without even looking at him.

But suddenly I felt something grabbed my arm and turning around my body, I blinked and stared at Yoseob, who looked at me, expressionless, I immediately look down, I didn’t dare to look at his eyes, I want to removed my feeling toward him.

“lets go school Together..” he said, I shook my head harshly and push him but he didn’t even let me go instead, he tightened his gripped in my arm.

“why…??,are you didn’t want to..??? afraid if Gikwang find out about us..” I lift my head and look at him in confused,what the hell in his mind today...why is he bring Gikwang’s name now.

 

“our marriedlife must be an Secret, are you want to make them suspicious with us..I don’t want too” I replied softly and struggled, hope Yoseob will let me go, but useless, Yoseob glared at me.

“don’t lie to me.. that reason just you made for Gikwang, you didn’t want Gikwang know about us..” he said cynically, I gritted my teeth as I get annoyed.

“and you… what about Jieun…I know you didn’t want to be the one who causing Jieun sad right..??..” Yoseob let go of my hand immediately, he looked at me in shocked.

 

“H-how…?? are you know about me and Jieun relationship..??” he asked, I stared at him for a while and nodded, Yoseob’s eyes widened he look upset, his fist clenched.. “so..thats why you kissed me infront her.. to make her jealous..??” he asked and getting more mad, I was scared but I tried my best to calm down.


“yes..”I replied, Yoseob clenched his fist and punch the wall beside me, I gasped and looked at him, he quickly turn around and when he about to leave, I grabbed his hand and made him to facing me, he pushed my hand harshly and walk with angry, I run toward him and blocked his way infront the door.

“What do you want..???”he asked in low tone, try to hold his angry, I can felt the pain in my heart but I ignored it, I looked at him.

“please don’t tell her about this, I’m promise.. I never do something stupid again.. just please don’t tell her, I’ll do everything you want.. and even I’ll be friend with her again, I’ll back to old Hyosung.. but please don’t tell her about me..about I know about your relationship…I’ll never hurt her again..and I’ll let you always with her.. and we can continued our married until… you divorced me..I’ll let you do everything you want with her…” I said and quickly leave him alone there without looked back at him, I let my tears fall down my cheeks, I lift my head at the blue sky, I stopped and wiped my tears.

“love is bad mom.. so bad..”

 

YENA pOv end

_________________________________

 

YOSEUB pOv

 

I was stunned infront my apartement door, what is in her mind..???, what the mean with everywords she said earlier, is she love me..??? no.. is it impossible, she didn’t love me, she just a stupid and bad girl who always tried to hurting others feeling, I don’t believe.. she is hurting Jieun like that, I thought she is just a cute and innocent girl, but.. that’s just a lie.

 

 

I sighed and closed the door, locked it and began to walk toward my school, I feel so lazy now and I don’t want to meet her today, I hate her, how could she do that to me and Jieun.

I walk into my class and narrowing my eyes as I noticed that Hyosung didn’t even appear in my class, I sighed and take a seat, until the lesson end, I still wondering, where is she..??? I looked at her seat and pouted.

“am I worried…NO..I’m Not..” I mumbled and walking toward nearby bathroom, I’m about to steps in but stop instead as I heard some guys talking inside.

“yeah I thought you’re right, now Hyosung could be the prettiest girl in this school, her face really cute and I never get bored just to looked at her face,  I had to confess my heart toward her, but she just gave me her precious smile and said I’m sorry…huh..  ” said one of the guys inside.

“agree with you, me too I tried to closer with her, but she always ignored me, and honestly.. I’m envy with Gikwang, he look so good if he standing beside her, just like a perfect couple..I wish I’m Gikwang” replied the other

“yeah, but now she is seatmate with Yoseob.. I think they didn’t look good as a couple , you know Yoseob could be the perfect one but look his face, he is cute..not manly like Gikwang..our Hyosung will be perfect with Gikwang” I clenched my fist and walk into the bathroom, those stupid guys look so shock as they spotted me.

 “yo..yoseob-ssi” they said stuttered, I glared at them, those guys quickly ran out from the bathroom, I sighed and washed my face, I glanced at the mirror and looked at my pale face.

 

“I’m cute..is that wrong..?? stupid..” I groaning

“perfect couple..Hyosung and Gikwang…??? What a weird couple” I mumbled and stomped my way out from the bathroom

 

*********************************

 

“is there something wrong..???” I looked at Jieun who looked at me, worried, I shook my head and pouted.

“don’t pouted like that..seobie.. your face look like my kitten” she continued, I chuckled.

“I’m fine..I just not in the mood..are you eating your lunch already ..??” Jieun shook her head, I raised an eyebrow.

“why… I don’t want you got sick again..don’t make me worried about you please..” I pleaded, Jieun smiled.

“its not like I’ll Die..” she replied, I frowned and looked at her face, I can see her face look so tired and pale, there something about this girl just made me don’t want to leave her alone, and.. I’ve one promise between me and Hyung.. yeah.. because of my promise I couldn’t leave her.

I always keep my promise hyung.. I always keep it.

“can we get the lunch together” asked Jieun, I smiled and her hair gently.

“neh..Lets go..” I said and hold her hand.

 

Yoseub pov end

 

_______________________

 

YeNA PoV

I stopped my steps and look around me… great..where am I now..I want go to Lee’s garden.. but I’m lose.. huh.. well its not bad at least there is a lake, I love the lake with blue water.

 

I take a seat on the bench and look surrounded me, so silent, but whatever..I like it anyway, I looked at the gooses and smiled, I grabbed some rock and threw it into the lake.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I felt someone poked my cheeks and pinched it, I quickly opened my eyes and staring at the giggle boy called Gikwang who sat next to me and his hands still pinched my cheeks.

“yeah..chubby, you always sleeping in weird place..what a weird sleeping princess” I blinked and looked at Gikwang causing him chuckled and patted my head gently.

“You..why you always tried to make me get heart attack..” I said annoyed. Gikwang just giggled.

“you know..hyo-ah.. you’re so pretty when you sleep..”I widened my eyes, and quickly look down, I was blushing because of his words.

“wah..look…who is blushing now.. you’re really Shy..Shy..Shy Girl..” Gikwang smirked, I looked at him annoyed and playfully hitting his arms, first he just let me, but suddenly he grabbed my hands and forced me to look at him, I froze as he looked deep at my eyes, I couldn’t help but look back at his beautiful eyes.

 

We just staring at each other eyes for awhile, he looked at me sharply and I still stunned, I don’t know what should I do now..push him or..  but before I realized Gikwang already leaned his face closer to mine, just a few centi our lips will touched each other, but before it happen I turn my face away until Gikwang’s lips touching my left cheek, Gikwang immediately turn away and we fell silent for several minutes.

“mianhae..” I said, Gikwang just silent, didn’t dare to looked at me “…but.. you can do that.. I’m not Jieun..and…and you’re not Yoseob.. we can’t do this toward person we didn’t loved..I don’t want to using you and..please understand me… ” Gikwang looked at me and stared at my eyes, suddenly he grabbed my hands and hold it tight.

 

“lets be a couple....would you..???” 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC...