MOMENT

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

Hyosung POV

 

Yoseub tell me to sit beside him, we were in an luxury restorant to meet his dad, I can feel my cheeks was burning now, I'm too nervous and scared.

"Annyeong" an ahjussi greeted at both of us, yoseub immediately stood up and hugged that man, I just stunned seeing them, that ahjussi saw  me, he smiled at me, then sat down in front of us.

that ahjussi altought he look so thin and the lines of age had covered his face still he look handsome and his face almost similar with yoseub.

 

"so..are you our Hyosung..??" you asked me, I nodded.

 

"Ne, my name is Jeon hyosung,nice to meet you ahjussi" I said and bow, that ahjussi staring at me and then chuckled

 

"oh No..sweety..don't call me ahjussi, just call me  Appa or dad, however, you will married with my seobie right ..?" I nodded slightly and glanced at yoseub who just smiled at me.

 

"How about the school in here, is it nice ..?" asks yoseob's dad, while he tell us to sit down again.

 

"Ne ..its nice.." I replied softly

 

"she so funny dad, in the class she just sit and said nothing, but a lot of kids wanted to know about her..she so popular since she have her cuteness" huhh.. what the hell.. yoseub have an idea to talk like that about me, his dad only giggled.

 

"You must try to get a lot friend Hyosung-ah, ah I'm hungry lets eat first, then both of you should come to my home tonight, Appa want to talk a lot with you kids " said yoseub's dad, I looked at yoseub and yoseob just nod.

“okay dad…” he said and smiled, I just stared at his face then sighed.

 

U_U_U_U_U_U_U_U_U_U_U_U_U_U_U

 

 

Hyosung POV

 

I closed my book in relief, the break bell finally rang.

 

"lets go hyo..get our lunch.." yoseub said cheerfully, I shook my head and picked up my lunch that I made this morning then show him my lunch, Yoseob stared at me with his eyes widen in annoyed.

 

"Yaaahh Jeon Hyosung.. you make that lunch for yourself,you’re so meanieee… aren't you..??" he said irritably, I blinked at him and shaking my head, confused.

"I thought you didn't want to, I'm sorry" I said gently, Yoseob puffed his cheeks and pouted.

"ehm..let's eat together in the roof, then" he said as he pulled my hand then dragged me to the roof, I just followed him with willing, my heart was  pounding in my chest, I was blushing harshly..maybe.. maybe because this is the first time to me, a guy other than my father was holding my hand, even my dad just held me when I was child, I can felt my face flushed in embarrassment.

 

"Chaa..!!!.. lets eat..sit down..sit down.." when we arrived in the roof, Yoseob pulled my hand to sat beside him, I just Nod and watched him, who was busy opened my lunch and then eat it.

"Wahh Its delicious.., you're good at cooking hyosung-ah" yoseub said while show his thumb at me, I looked down quickly, shyly, my cheeks was burning now.

 

"Hyo-ah.. open your mouth.." I looked at him in confused, but Yoseob grab my chin and insert  the food into my mouth, then forcing me to chew it, I stared at him in shock, but that boy just giggled, then f-cuz again with the food, I keep my eyes at him, I can felt my hear beating so fast and my cheeks was burning, I'm blushing so badly.

 

Finally, I spent my lunch with him, I don't know why but my heart started to feel comfortable when I was with him and again my my chest was pounding when I saw his smile, he just look like a little boy or puppy boy, probably because his cute face.

"Tomorrow..if you made your lunch, then you should made it for me too, maybe breakfast..ehm dinner..chh..because you'll be my wife xixixi, you should be a chef for us, home-made food, would be the best " he said and smiled at me, I looked at him and nod happily, to be honest I really like cooking, because I always do that activities together with my mom, I just happy to remember about her.

 

"You totally agree with me heheh" he giggled, I nod again quickly, yoseub giggling and pat my head, again.. I was stunned when his hand touch my hair, suddenly his phone rang loudly, I looked at yoseub wondered, who stared at the name on the screen, he immediately stood up, then walked away from me, I just stared at him without know what to do.

Yoseub rushing walk toward at me..

 

"Hyo-ah, I have to go, that call from my girlfriend, and you.. go back to class okay, thankz for the lunch" Yoseob said as he left me, I look at his back then turn away and sighing, again my heart felt empty when he's not here, I'm stupid, how can I forget that he have a girlfriend and how can I enjoy my moment with him, I shook my head trying to wake up myself from my stupid daydream.

 

"Babo .." I sighed softly, today Jieun not seeing me, for some reason. Usually she always beside me, I sighed softly, and then decided to return back to my class.

 

 

thanks for subs and coments, I still waiting for it, GAMSAHAMNIDA