So Much For Goodbye 1/2

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

HYOSUNG POV

 

I looked around me and sighed..where am I now..?? why I always run without even think that I don’t know where I am, I’m such a stupid, I stopped my pace and closed my eyes, I’m tired.. really tired.

 

“I’m lost…” I said softly and chuckled bitterly, I’m shivering because the cold hit me but I don’t care, I laid my body on the snows and closed my eyes.

I’m really stupid, I’m not supposed to be mad like that toward them, because its not like that I don’t know this fact yet.. I knew it.. and the wrost part is I slapped Jieun..how could I be so rude like that, Its not even her fault, I know Its not right I getting jealous because of them coz I Know Yoseob’s heart not belong to me but her, he love Jieun and I knew it.

But.. I can’t lie with my heart anymore, I love him.. I really love him.. and its hurt me.. hurt so badly.

the snows Is pouring down and its cold.. but My heart still more than cold.. Its freeze..my heart froze..and I like freezing to death.

I closed my eyes let the snows covering me, My feets feel frozen and my lips trembled because the cold.

 

“if you want to commited suicide, could you search an place where people can easily found you..”  I opened my eyes Immediately as I heard that familiar voice, I turned my head to the left and stunned.

I heard his chuckled causing me to sat up and looked at him with wide eyes.

“You…!!” he cut me off immediately with a bear hug.

“missed me.??” He said and chuckled, I don’t know why but the warm feeling appear in my heart, its not cold like before, I smiled and hugged him back.

 

“ne.., I missed you Gikwang-ssi” Gikwang smiled and released me, He ruffled my hair and stared at my face then pouted.

“still same.. always crying..huff…” he huffed and caress my cheeks gently “why are you always cry…???”  he said, I just silent, Gikwang sighed and leaned closer, our face just few inches, I looked at him and suddenly a smirk appear on his lips “nach what your motif..?? are you want to suicide because that stupid Yang Yoseob” he said in mocking tone, I puffed my cheeks and frowned.

“who the hell want to die....I just need fresh airs” I replied, Gikwang chuckled.

“wow.. I don’t know this princess could be so rude..??” he teasing me again, I just pouted.

“ah.. Btw.. Gikwang-ssi..why are you in here..??” Gikwang felt silent, he looked at me and cleared his throat.

“ehm.. ehmm, I..I.. ugh..I think I need holiday too.., so..ehmm… yeah..i came here..and..looking for…you” he said stuttered, I narrowed my eyes, he looked at me then his eyes went wide.

“mwo.. mwoya.. you don’t trust me..?? I’m not a Liar.. I.. just need a free day…I..”

“ups.. Okay..Gikwang-ssi I Understand..why  are you being so nervous like this” I asked and looked at him suspicious, Gikwang shook his head and smiled nervously.. ugh.. weird.

“I..I just..I’m Not nervous..who said that..??” he asked in panic, I smiled.

“I..!! I the one who said that.. you are so weird you know..??” I chuckled, Gikwang blinked and stared at me just like he just meet a gosh, I stopped chuckle and looked at him.

“what..??” I asked annoyance, Gikwang blinked again then shaking his head.

“ani.. You know..Hyosung-ah.. you are so beautiful when you laugh..” he said softly, I widened my eyes, I didn’t even realized I was laugh, I never do that before, I quickly looked down and blushing.

“I’m not..” I said shyly.

Gikwang chuckled again and ruffled my hair, I pouted, why is he always like to messes with my hair, suddenly Gikwang’s smile disappeared as He looked at something, I frowned and looked at where he was staring, and I frozed as I spotted The expressionless Yoseob who glaring at me and Gikwang.  

“I’m looking for you because Jieun was worried about you, but you are with him...good” Yoseob said cynically, I just silent, why everytime I was hurt and mad always ended with he the one who mad to me.

 

“and you.. why are you in here..??, I’m not remember that I invited , beside tomorrow we’ll back to Seoul, no needed to came here and pick her, because she will beck with me tomorrow ” said Yoseob coldly while walking toward me,he stopped his pace infront Gikwang and staring at him sharply, Gikwang just smiled.

 “you know how much I hate you” he said and grabbed my hand, forcing me to followed him, I almost fell down luckily, Gikwang fast enough to caught me, he wrapped his arms around my waist, I turned around and looked at him while mouthing ‘thank you’, Gikwang just smiled.

“let her go” snapped Yoseob, I gasped and realized that Yosoeb still Holding my wrist while Gikwang’s hands still in my waist, I looked at Yoseob then at Gikwang, they just staring at each other.. no..much like glaring to each other.

“you the one who should released her, don’t you know..you hurting her” said Gikwang calmly, Yoseob quickly turn his eyes toward me and noticed that his grip was hurting me, he let go of my wrist.

 

“Hyosung lets back home..its still cold outside” he said in low tone while his eyes staringa t Gikwang’s arms, I quickly reliezed and pulled away Gikwang’s hands of me.

“but..how about Gikwang-ssi..???” I asked Him, Yoseob glaring at Gikwang and looked at me in annoyed.

 

“are you asking him to come here..??”he asked flatly, I want to said No.., but I nodded instead, Yoseob chuckled.

“of course how stupid I’m, he is your boyfriend right..??” he said in really cold tone and walked away past me, without turned back again, I bit my lips holding back the tears.

Why he always hurting me, can’t he stop breaking my heart, can’t he stop to let me down and crying because of him, why is he so mean like this.

This is too much.. I can’t hold this anymore, I don’t want to crying anymore.. I don’t want to let him playing with my heart and do everything he want to me.. I clenched my fist and turned to facing Gikwang.

 

“Gikwang-ssi”  I called him, Gikwang lifted his head ad looked back at me, he smiled weakly, I took a deep breath and tightened my fist, try to make sure myself this is the right choice.

 

“Gikwang-ss..I..I’m..” Gikwang still smiled, I bits my lips hard, my heart beating so fast, I can felt the sharp pain in my chest but I trying to ignored it.

“ne..??” he asked me, I hold my breathe and looked at his eyes.

“I..” clenching my fist more tight and exhaled.. “I’m agree.. I want to be your girlfriend” 

 

 

TBC

 

 

I'm update hahahahah...Oy..Btw..are you already heard SECRET's New Song.. its japan single and the Ballad one.. SO MUCH FOR GOODBYE Guess I use this as the tittle heheheheh..The song really beautiful you can check the MV in here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_kKS2y4dR4&feature=related

I really love the crying scenes..Although Zinger didn't cry in this MV

 

tumblr_lzlvl2TjP11r2nrt1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lzlvl2TjP11r2nrt1o3_250.giftumblr_lzlvl2TjP11r2nrt1o2_250.gif

tumblr_lzlvl2TjP11r2nrt1o4_500.gif

 

 

BTW...... COMMENTS ALL AND HAPPY SUNDAY heheheheh.. I love you

 

SAYONARA