understand me........

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

     I walked quietly toward the infirmary, I am so lazy that I don’t want to attended my class, but I stopped my pace as I heard familiar voices talking not so far from me, I narrowed my eyebrow and make sure those voice comes from inside the infirmary, hesistedly I press my ear against the door, trying to heard the conversation between them.

“I told you I am Okay..I want to go back to my class, no need to be worry like that” I hear Jieun’s angry voice shouted.

“You are okay..???Don’t be kidding me.. You’re not okay.. you just fainted and nosebleeding, and you said You are okay…?? That you mean with okay..??” Now Yoseob’s voice shouted back at her, I took a deep breath and about to leave, I really don’t want to hear their moment that make me angry and hurt, but I stopped again as I heard Jieun’s somehow calmly voice.

 

“I am not dead yet Seobie-ah..please..don’t make me release that I am sick.. I don’t want to feel it..please” I opened my eyes wide as I heard those words, what is she mean..??? what with that ‘dead’ thing..?? what actually happen..??.

“Jieun.. don’t say it again please.., I begged you, You know I still want to be with you right..? I still want to take care of you..” Yoseob plead, I feel so hurt as I heard Jieun’s voice, he was crying again right now.

“don’t leave me alone.. seobie-ah.. even this is just your promise with him.. please don’t leave me..I..I love you so much....” she sobbed.

“never.. I will never leave you alone..just believe in me”

 

I was stunned, never ever in my mind thought about this.. dead thing..?? or promise..?? who the hell is Yoseob make a promise with..??, what did this all happen.. why did just me who never knows..???, what is she mean..?? is Jieun’s sick..suffering a disease like that or something..??, I snapped of my thought as few students passing me.

“……” I sighed and turned around to leave, now.. the question in my head make me dizzy.

****

 

“noona why are you so quiet today..?? are you have a fever..??” I turned around and looked at Myungsoo who was watching me with concern on his face, I shrugged and back to the tv.

Myungsoo huffed and cupping my face, forcing me to looked at him.

“noona…I asking you.. answer me pleeeaasseee..” he whined, I sighed and shook my head while pushing his hands away

“I am okay, Myungsoo-ah..” I answered and looked at the Tv again, Myungsoo frown and hugged my waist, he put his chin on my shoulder and sigh heavily.

“yah.. really you’re so okay…” he said cynically, I struggled and pushed him away, but looks like this kid stronger than me, I frowned.

 

“let go off me Myungsoo,Yoseob will get mad again if he knows ” I said annoyed, Myungsoo just chuckled  and suddenly kissed my left cheek then run away, grinning.

I was shocked and quickly cupped my cheek, then gritted my teeth as I realized what just happen.

 

“huh..what was that for, is this his new method.. take a revenge..and then get mad.. he is crazy” I mumbled and shaking my head.

 

 

 

 

I prepare for dinner and called them, Yoseob looks so dazzed, he just eat while staring at some space, is this about Jieun again..??, about today..??.. I looked down as I felt the sharp pain stabbed my heart again.

“hyungg, noona, I am so hungggrrrryyyyy..” Myungsoo sang as he take a seat next to me, I smiled.

I glanced at Yoseob again, why this heart still feel this pain, I know it was wrong.. he is not mine.. and he’ll never leave her just for me.. Yoseob even not feel the same feeling with me..his love just for her and that will never happen..  and about Jieun..she is not okay right now.. I don’t know what happen to her, but this all just make me worried, confused and somehow feel something bad will happen.. and I really don’t like this feeling.

 

 

#################

 

I was working with my homework when a message appear in my screen

I grabbed it and immediately frown as I read it.

 

‘can you meets me..we’re need to talk please..’I let a deep breath, it was Jieun, I don’t want to see her right now, but still we do need talk.

‘ne..where..’ I replay.

‘’now..you know where am I right..I’ll waiting for you’

I just silent before lazily get up, I grabbed my jacket.

Walked silently toward the exit door, when suddenly a voice startled me.

“where are you going…??” asked Yoseob coldly, I turned around and looked at him who silently staring at me

“none of your business I guess…” I answered quietly and wear my shoes.

“want to meet Gikwang again..??” that sarcasm voice make me stopped but soon I just shrugged and walked out.

When I about to walk at the elevator, someone grabbed my hand, and before I realized someone was dragged me toward our home again.

 

 

When the door was slammed behind me, I turned my eyes at Yoseob and glared at him, but he was looked back at me and somehow more angry than me.

“don’t go..,if you want to meet that guy again, DON’T GO…!!” he shouted at me, I flinched, why is he angry..??

 

“le me go Yoseob-ssi, I am in hurry” I said annoyed and pulled my hand, but he just tightened his grip and that make me whimpered in pain.

 

“why.. ?? is that hurt..?? who do you think more hurt, do you want me to get angry with you because you always go out with him…??” he asked harshly, I looked at him.

 

“w-whats your mean..??”I ask back nervously, Yoseob looked at me sharply, and his grip tightened even more, I whimpers but just looked at him in confused.

“don’t meets him again, I am your husband..and now.. I begged you.. just don’t meet him again”he said pleadingly, I was shock why is he changes this fast.

“I-I don’t understand, why are you sayin’ it.. why are you beg..?? You.. you don’t even likes me back..” I replied him, the tears streaming down my cheeks.

 

“I said No.. and Don’t.. that will always be DON’T....”He pushed me against the wall and trapped My body between his arms, Myungsoo walked near with us and looked at me in confused and worry.

 

“hyungg.. w-what happen” he asked, but Yoseob didn’t need to answer, his eyes locked with mine and I can see the anger clearly.

 

“I DON’T WANT YOU TO MEET HIM AGAIN” he said in threatening tone, I was terrified, the tears come out more than usual.

 “why..?? why you always hurting me like this..” I sobbed.

“Why…?!.. why are you asking me like that..??, I am your husband, and don’t you remember.. My dad still sick.. but you.. you just went out with him..” he yelled again, I shaking my head and try to pushed him.

 

“no..I am sorry Yoseob-ssi..but I need to go.. let me go please....” I begged, sobbing, Yoseob chuckled and grabbed my shoulder tightly and it feel so hurt.

“yoseub-ssi you..you hurting me”I whimpering.

“hyu-hyung.. Noona is hurt” Myungsoo said scared, Yoseob turned his head at him and glared.

“you just go to your Room..NOW” said Yoseob harshly, Myungsoo just silent, he looked at me sadly before walked into his room.

“let me go..please” sobbed.

“I never let you go with him again.. you know I don’t like him.. so don’t do that” he said almost without emotion.

“wae.. are you jealous..??” I ask, started to get angry.

“ne.. I am..” he answer, my eyes widened in shock as he replied me, I looked at him in disbelief, Yoseob looked back at me.

 

“I am jealous” he said quietly and his eyes shows me his sadness “I am jealous when you with him..” he added and slowly his face getting closer with me, “and I don’t like this feeling..its hurt me” I still stunned because what he said, and not realized when suddenly I feel something soft pressing my lips, I opened my eyes widen as I know what was happen.

He kiss me.. again..but this one feel so right, sweet and full with love..

but

suddenly I snapped back, its not right.. this is wrong.. he is Jieun’s, I closed my eyes and quickly pushed him away.

“don’t..I am not jieun, don’t replaced me with her.. I am not her.. you don’t love me..don’t do this.. why you make me feel so difficult, I JUST WANT TO FORGET ABOUT YOU” I screamed, the tears bluring my eyes, and I can’t breath normally, this is very painfully, and I can’t stand it.

I pushed him gently and turned away, but Yoseob hold my wrist and hugged me from behind make me sobbed even more, my body shaking and the tears just like waterfall on my cheeks.

“please.. yoseub-ssi…let me go.. I don’t like this....please..I am not her..I am not.. its hurt me.. really hurt” I whispered and covered my mouth with my palm, Yoseob just silent, tightened his arms around me.

“ please..don’t.. it wasn’t right.. I should forget you..please” now.. I plead.

“don’t.. don’t forget me..” he whispered “.. don’t removed your love to me.. just..just don’t..” he said, I was shock as I heard it, I turned around and facing him, and again I was stunned.. he is cry..just like me.

 

“d-do you love me..??” I asked suddenly and wiped my tears off. “do you.. do you love me too, do you yoseub-ssi..??” I asked again, Yoseob looked at me for awhile before nodding his head.

“I guess..I like you.. No.. I-I love you” I feel my heartbeat stop as those words slipped his lips, I looked at him and his eyes locked with mine, those eyes somehow feel so sincere, and I can’t believe.. he just said it.. he love me back.. am I dreaming..?? but this is so real, I even can feel his warm breath touching my face.

“so.. don’t leave me..please stay..I love you Hyosung-ah” He continued, I was stunned..but what about Jieun.. yeah.. What about her..??.

 

“if you love me..want you leave her for me.. want you let Jieun go...” I asked. Suddenly Yoseob froze, he looked at me in silent as he heard Jieun’s name.

“I ask you.. want you just leave her.. and always beside me..just loving me.. just me..?? can you..??” I asked again, Yoseob backwards slowly, his eyes looks so sad, he looked at me in disbelief, he shook his head and bites his lips.

I looked at him in silent

“forget her and just be mine.. forever”

“I am sorry.. s-sorry.. ..I can’t.. I really can’t.. I am sorry.. I really sorry, please just forget what I said before” he said weakly, I looked at him and smiled bitterly, this is enough.. I had enough, its feel so bad and hurt.. and I don’t want to feel this pain again.. he is lie.. he is a liar.. its all lies..and I am hurt again.

“so.. you love me.. but..but you can’t leave her..??”I asked, Yoseob shaking his head.

“you don’t understand Hyosung-ah.. I do love you.. but I can’t.. leave her..” He said quietly.

I shake my head and turned around again, before I opened the door, Yoseob grabbed my hand again.

“Hyosung.. please.. I..You.. you can’t understand.. you really don’t understand..I..I Love you so much..but..” he stopped .. “for now I can’t.. there is a promise that you’ll never understand.. I should take care of her..I’m sorry.. I can’t leave her now..” I shook my head and wiped my tears.

“no.. yoseub-ssi.. you the one who never understand.. and..I.. I don’t want to cry.. anymore…” I whispered, opened the door, and slammed it without turn back again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

double update yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..