GoodBye

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

“dad.. Yoseob and I want to divorced”

“mwooooo…!!” I smiled as I heard my dad’s yells, I know he will hate me after this, but this is what I supposed to do.

“yes dad I will divorced, tomorrow is I am graduated, in that day I will get divorce..Yoseob already agree with this”

“but..”

“I am sorry dad.., but I want this” I said softly and turn off my phone, I don’t want to hear dad’s angry voice anymore.

I sigh.. I feel tired.. and my body is hurt, my chest.. deep inside it feel so numb.

“mom.. I don’t know how much I had falling down and hurting all people surrounded me..??,but.. now I will changes everythings..I promise” I bit my lips as I throw my eyes outside the window, The Seoul’s at night is so beautiful and I will leave this soon, I smiled painfully.

“after all this over.. I will reach for my happiness..the loosing happiness inside me..” I whispered and, looked at my Divorce’s letter, I smiled and grabbed it. “now I never” It was hurt to smile.. but I should smile.. I supposed to smile.. Yoseob’s sign is in there,when I sign this.. we are over.. nothing between us anymore.

And when that happen.. I will hurt and be alone again.. but later I will stand up and face the reality, stronger than ever. I let the tears out.. and smiled sadly… after this No tears anymore..I PROMISE.

 

+++++++++++++++++ 

 

 

Yoseob POV

I walked out of the bathroom, so tired and weak, last night I can't sleep, I gave Hyosung that letter already, I feel the pain as I give it to her, I feel so dead just like my childhood live, I feel I will die sooner or later 

“ please Take care of Jieun Yoseob-ah.. I trust you..” that voice.. those words.. I just can’t erase it.. it will always and forever in my mind. I looked at my shadow in the mirror and smiled bitterly.

 “Hyung.. this scar will remain here.. and never disappear” I says, as My eyes landed at the scar, in this body, somebody ‘s heart beating everyday inside.. someone who love Jieun so much.

“I already fulfill our promise hyung.. I don’t know the time could pass this fast..I used to lie at myself.. said that I love Jieun.. I myself make sure of it.. but.. when I meet someone.. I feel something different.. I just know.. how it feel if I falling in love..but.. now.. all Is too late for me..” I sighed and want to grabbed my uniform when my eyes land at the familiar letter on my one-night stand, my heart suddenly beating so fast, worry and scared mix one inside me, hesistedly I walked closely toward it and with trembling hand grabbing that letter.My heart dropped as I looked at Hyosung’s sign beside mine, and without knowing anything the weakness even grabbed me more stronger than ever, I felt so numb, painfully feeling killing me inside.

“now.. all is over.. You and me.. is over..” I whimpers and let my tears out.

 

++++++++++++++++++ 

 

“Congratulation..” everybody yelled happily, throwing their confetti, I just smiling, looking at how happy them.

“Congratulation yoseub-ssi” I turn at lee Gikwang who already standing beside me and smiled.

“ne.. you too.. congrats..”he just chuckled.. “Like usual.. you always be number ONE.. chukhae Mr. perfect..why are you always this smart.. not fun..” Gikwang huffed his cheeks childishly, I grin,

“chukahae for you two jerk” cried Jieun happily and rushed toward us, I smiled at her and.. Hyosung.. when my eyes met her, I felt empty inside me.. she is not mine anymore,it hurt me somehow.

“how about we make a party tonight..” Gikwang said so excited, Jieun nodded in agreement, I quickly looked away from Hyosung’s eyes and looked at Gikwang.

“ne.. where …where..??”asked Jieun.

“sea..lets to go the beach..playing firework should we.. it will be fun” Gikwang clapped his hands.

“ani.. Jieun-ah.. the beach’s airs so cold, we can’t” I said quickly, Jieun frown and pout, I glanced at Hyosung, she just smiled at Jieun, when her eyes land at me, I quickly look away.

“no.. Yoseob I want to.. please.. lets go to the beach, I want to play too, I will be okay..I promise...” begging Jieun, shaking my arms, I looked at her worriedly, beach’s air is not good for her health, when Hyosung’s accident before, she should stay in Hospital amost one weeks, and I don’t want that happen again.

“but Jieun..!!” “No buts.. the important thing is.. You all will always beside me this night RIGHT..?”I looked at her hesistedly, before glanced at Hyosung, she just shrugged, and Gikwang smiled while nod.

“okay..”I said in heavy tone, Gikwang and Jieun yelled happily, I chuckled and looked at Hyosung, she smiled at me, I looked down, deep inside me spark with happiness.

 

 

 

 

 

“we need to talk, don’t we..??” asked Hyosung softly when we arrived at our apartement, I stopped my pace and looked at her.

“yes, we need to talk.” I answer and take a seat on the couch, Hyosung smiled and sit beside me, we felt silent after that. What is in her mind now..?

“that letter.. you already send it to our lawyer..?”she asked, I nod, she smiled again, but I could see the sadness in that.

“now.. we are just friend nothing more” she said, I looked at her, hurt at her words, but that was the true, she looked at me.

“after this I will continued my dream in new york, I love Dance and music” I looked at her, its new, I just knew about it.. but whne I think once again.. I never knew anything about her.

“new York..??” I asked, Hyosung nod.

“yes new York.”

“You..will leave me.. ..?” I asked, unconscious asking her something I don’t want her to hear..but I mean it, she looked at me and smiled.

“we are over Yoseob-ah, theres nothing between us..its not okay if we stay in one place together” she answered me, I bit my lips and looked at her in sadness.

“will..will you comeback.. here.. seoul..here..will you and me meet again” I try to talk but sadness is just too much

“yes.. I will…but I don’t know if we could met again” she said, I looked at her, my heart dropped as I heard it.

“ehm.. we should be ready, Gikwang and Jieun will pick us up..” she smiled at me, before walked toward her bedroom, I looked at her back in sadness.

“why are you smiled like that, don’t you know you hurt me” I whispered, after this I will never see her again.. and it just too much. all will end like this right...? endlessly tears.

 

++++++++++++++++++++

 

HYOSUNG pov

“yaaa…!!!! Don’t daydreaming in here…” I gasped as Jieun hugged me, shocking me, I pout and looked at her.

 “hey Hyo-ah, I bring us fireworks.. which one do you prefer.. this worms thingy are soooo cute”asked Gikwang happily, while showing me all fireworks on his hand, I smiled and shake my head as those two idiot giggled while start playing with that things, I looked at Yoseob and he just smiled staring at them.

 Suddenly Gikwang come over Yoseob and showering him with waters and run away as fast as he can.. Yoseob groaned and started to chasing Gikwang, they yelled at each other..

“they looks so good and better as friends right..?” asked Jieun as she sit down beside me, I smiled, yes that’s true, Gikwang was trapped and Yoseob start pouring water at him, while they laugh loudly, I am so happy if they could be like this.. now and later.

“Thank you Hyosung-ah..for everything..” Jieun said softly, I looked at her and stun, her face is so pale and her lips trembling.

“are you okay..??” I asked In panic, Jieun shaking her head weakly.

“Hyo-ah.. If I am not here again.. will I be the one of that stars..?”she asked me, I looked at her in sadness.

“don’t talk like that, you still have so much times… don’t tell something like that, you scared me..”I replied began worry and panic, Jieun’s body shaking and her face getting paler.

 I quickly took off my Jacket and wear it on her shoulder, try to warming her.

“so much times..??”she whispered, I touched her forehead and it was burning, I gasped and looked at her.

“Jieun-ah, lets go back..you are sick again” I said, But Jieun shook his head stubbornly.

“ani.. I just felt weak.. I just want to be with you, Yoseob and gikwang in here.. please Hyosung-ah..” she plead, I hesistedly looked at her, Jieun smiled and carefully laying her body on the sand, I looked at Gikwang and Yoseob, and they still happily playing with each other, I sigh and nod, laying my body beside Jieun, keep her to kept warm.

“its hurt when you want me to just die.. Hyo-ah..” she giggled, I looked at her, guilty inside me.

“I am sorry.. I was wrong.. and I am so mean” I whispered. Jieun shook her head..

“its okay, I understand, Honestly I am so happy right now, we can be friend again.. just like Gikwang and Yoseob.. I felt complete agaian” she said happily although I can feel she try to hid her pain.

“I am happy.. so happy… Hyosung-ah.. thank you for be my friend.. Thank you so much… you are so impotant to me..” she whimpers, I know I promise to not cry.. but I lie again.. the etars already wetting my cheeks..now I am so scared.. I don’t want to lose her as my friend, she feel so gratefull to be my friend.. and I want to be her friend forever.

 “I really like you Hyosung-ah, if I meet Yongguk later..I will tell him about you… about Gikwang and Yoseob,, sure he will be happy to hear it..” the ugly sobbing escaped my mouth as I heard, it, I know she was crying too, her voice is hoarse..please.. just stop.. don’t talk about that again.. I still want you beside me Jieun-ah.. Gikwang and Yoseob need you too.. so stop talking about that.

Jieun looked at the sky and the smiles never left her lips, she id so beautiful.. although her face getting paler and paler, her body trembling hard, but she kept smiling.. although the tears are there.

 “meet..falling in love.. together and separated.. all will happen to everybody.. so don’t be sad.. I-I just so happy to meet You all.. I wll never regret.. you all are my the best thing ever happen to me” Jieun’s voice comeout very weak, I quickly looked away as I the pain shoot me again.

“if I want to say something to you.. to Yoseob.. to Gikwang.. and to all people who love me so much.. I will say.. Thank You so much for everything.. and Goodbye..” I covered my mouth as I sobbing hard, couldn’t stand myself again, I don’t want her to say it again.. its hurt me so much.. please.. just don’t say goodbye like this.

“I don’t know why.. but I am so sleepy..” Jieun whispered, I quickly looked at her and watching her eyes slowly closed, a smile appear on her lips.

I staring at her face in sadness, I sat up and wiped my tears before look back at her.

 “I like you too Jieun-ah.. no I Love you.. as my sister as my friend.. I am sorry for everything.. and thank you..You the best thing ever happen to me a too.. don’t you know it” I said softly, and smiled at how peacefully her face in her sleep.

“yaa…. Don’t you two want to play with us..?” shouted Yoseob, I looked at Jieun again, caress her hair gently.

“Ani.. I want to play with Jieun here..” I replied, they just nod and start to playing around again, I looked up at the sky and smiled,

“jieun-ah.. don’t you know it.. before I felt so tired and suffers so much.. but now.. Iam so happy… because of you and them” I looked at Gikwang and yoseub, chuckled lightly and looked at the sky again

“so..please stay.. please continued alive.. and forever please be my friend..I will never hurt you again” I said softly.

“all happen like a nightmare to me.. I don’t even know I could be happy like this.. its all because of you.. Yoseob and Gikwang.. so thank you so much” I whispered, and smiled, look down at him, I touch the jacket and try to fix it, but I stop as I watch her face, so pale…

So suddenly I realized something, my heart beating so faster and painfully, my breath getting heavy with trembling hand I touch Jieun’s face and.. my heart dropped, the pain start to stabbed me deep inside.

“Ji..Ji..Jieun-JIEUN-ah” I called her, no.. It not gonna happen.. not now.. please.. NO

“Jieun-ah.. don’t be like this wake up.. Please..”My chest is hurting and I crying hardly, shaking her body.

“ani…JIEUN….Wake up.. WAKE UP PLEASE…!!” I shouted between my sobs, kept shaking her body, Yoseob and Gikwang run toward us, they looked at Me then Jieun.

“Hyosung-ah.. what happen.. Jieun what..”asked Yoseob, but his question stop as he looked at Jieun’s body in my arm, I looked at him, kept crying.

 Yoseob fall down on his knees beside me, his body shaking as he holding Jieun’s cold hand, the tears falling down his cheeks, I kept crying still don’t want to believe this all happen so fast like this. Meanwhile Gikwang just stared at Jieun’s face in silent, like a statue..but I know this just like a slap at him, he was hurt too.

I hugged Jieun’s body tightly as I cry.. just her smiled remain in my mind..

 

Hyo-ah.. If I am not here again.. will I be the one of that stars..?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

tbc...

 

yah...Jieun gone...so..... comments and subcribes