NONE

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

“lets be a couple....would you..???”

I looked at him in shocked, what the hell with him. Gikwag looked at me expressionless.

“we both are same, just love one side.. we love person who never and ever love we back, and we didn’t want to broke their relationship right..??, we didn’t want to hurt them right..???.. so lets go out..and learn to remover our feeling toward them..”

I looked at him in disbelief, is he drank or what..??

“I..”

“ I don’t need your reply now, just think about that, I know you are a wife.. but you will divorced soon or later right..??, I’m also want to removed my love to Jieun as soon as I could.. you know I feel comportable when I’m with you, That’s is why I asking you to be my girlfriend..because you and me are same..” he said, I turn away my face and looked ta the lake. I could’t help but agree with him, I’m feel comportable with him and he is the first person who I want to tell all my secret, why I don’t try to be his girlfriend and forget about Yoseob, but….. its okay… is that easy to removed our feeling…??, until now, he is still my husband and I’m his wife, although he is Jieun boyfriend too, but I don’t think I can forget about him that easily, I looked at Gikwang who staring blankly at the lake.

“just answered that when you ready..I’m don’t want to forced you..now lets go home..Its too late to go home..” he said and grabbed my hand, we walked slowly toward my apartement with our hands locked in each other’s.

I just let him hold my hand not even want to push him away from me, until we arrived infront my apartement building we still hold each other hands.

“here your apartement..??” he asked I nod, Gikwang focused at my apartment and smiled.

“its good for high school students like you two..” he mumbled, I looked at him and smiled back.

“are you live with him..??” I nodded, “in One room..??” I staring at him confused, but I just shook my head, Gikwnag smiled sweetly at me, he turned around and facing me still held  my hand.

“hemm its okay..now I’ll gotta go.. back to my home hehehe, don’t forget to dinner and my proposal ..” he said and winked, gikwang leaned closer and kissed my cheek, I immediately closed my eyes.

“Good afternoon Hyo-ah..” he said and release my hand, he waved at me before leave, I just staring at hi back until he were disappeared from my sight.

 

 

 

**********************************My wishlist***********************************

 

I closed the door behind me and locked it, my eyes gazed at Yoseob who sat on the couch in living room like usual, I walked toward my bedroom but when I about to opened my bedroom when Yoseob’s voice stop me.

“are you forget about how to greet when you in hom” he asked cynically, I bit my lips and sighed.

“I’m sorry, I’m forgot about that..I’m home..” I said and want to push my door but Yoseob immendiately Grabbed my hands and turn me around to facing him, I looked at him confused.. “ what..I’m tired..” I hiss.

“tired..??” he mocked..”where are you today.. from school..??, are you invisible so I can’t see you..??” he said cynically, I sighed what should I say now…??

“I..”

“hemm its like you enjoy your time with Lee Gikwang huh..??, are you happy..??” I looked at him in shocked, how did he know..?? “are you and him bega such a romantic couple.. holding hands, kissed..before separate ..huh..” I opened my mouth want to talk something but I immediately closed it again as he release me.

“cheater..” he said sarcasm, I looked at him in disebelief “ are you satisfy ..are you happy with him..??” he asked in mocking tone, I clenched my fist and glared at him

“Yah,..I’m happy..really really happy…” I said, and want to walked into my room but he grabbed again my hand and push me against the wall, I startled and looked at his eyes, he pinned my shoulder.

“why you never listen what I said..!!??” he snapped me, I stiff, and suddenly I felt his hands push me harshly, I whimpered in pai.

“yah..Yang Yoseob.. you hurting me..!!” I yelled at him and struggled, but useless, he was strong than me.

“listen I don’t care about you.. what you want to do..I don’t care.. and this is my answered for you about this morning.. GOOD.. please don’t come near me again and don’t try to disturb my life or Jieun, don’t say anything with what I want to do, and I’ll never forbid you to do everything you want , from now.. your business is yours and mine is mine..Don’t dare to broke that..!!” he yelled at me, I felt the knife stabbed into my heart, heard what he talk to me, I bit my lower lips, try to hold back my tears.

“Okay.. don’t..don’t try to tell me what should I do.. I go out with who..when I’m back..even we didn’t need to talk with each other.. its enough infront our dads..just pretened you didn’t notice me..!!!” I cried out and push him, I ran toward my bedroom and slammed it.

I threw my body in my bed ad buried my face on my pillow, I cry as loud as I could, My heart was so hurt, I even can’t tell how much the hurt I feel.

 

Brakkkk…!!!

I heard a loud noise from outside, and then followed by a noise from the door, maybe Yoseob go out again, I closed my eyes and let the tears blured my eyes.

 

 

 

TBC..

 

ahaha sorry for late update and I want to tell you..I'm going to hiatus started tomorrow.. for Jesus's sake I mean christmas..I ove christmas especially the gift and the cake hahahahahhahaha.

 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE..
LOVE YOU ALL MY LOVELY  READERS

 

 

and

 

MERRRYYYYYY CHRISTMASSSS..EVERYONE..GOD BLESS YOU