CONFUSED

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

I took a deep breath before opened the door.

so dark..

looks like someone not in home tonight, I sighed, is he in her house again..??.

 

“ah.. ani.. I promise myself I’ll and should forget about him… ani… jincha andwae..” I talk to myself and shaking my head repeatly.

 

“you’re back..”I jolt as I heard someone voice greeted me.

 

“yoseub-ssi..” I asked.

“ne… I am here, am I that invisible…?” he asked flatly, I narrowed my eyes at the couch, Yoseob was sitting on there, back facing me, I gulped.

 

“where is Myungsoo..??” I asked but got no response, I sighed and about to leave but Yoseob’s voice hold me.

 

“don’t..” I turned at him confusedly, and hesistedly walked closer toward him.

 

“what happen..???” I asked, and carefully take a seat beside him.

“and.. where is Myungsoo..??” I ask again, Yoseob sighed.

“with dad, maybe he’ll sleepover” he answered flatly, I just glanced at him in silent and leaned my body pressing the couch.

1 minute, 3 minutes ..7 minutes, not gonna to talk..huh??

 “don’t want to tell me if something wrong happen..???” I asked, breaking the silent, but still got no answers, I just shrugged and stand up.

“whatever, I’m so tired.. I want to sleep, ough.. don’t go to sleep late.. although I hate you.. still I don’t want you caught the cold because your stupidness”  I hissed and about to left but something stopped me again, my eyes widened , did I just see something wrong.. are those tears..??? is he cry..??.

 

“Why..?? what happen with you...?? why are you crying..??” okay, I couldn’t control myself now, I sit down again and this Yoseob just shook his head, I gritted my teeth and grabbed his shoulder, forcing him to looked at me, and I was stunned.. he is cry.. really crying..

Yoseob lifted his head and looked back at me, we just staring at each other eyes in silent.

Until I realized that ad wuickly pulled away from him, try to calm myself down, my heart beating so fast and I was blushing badly.

 

“I.. I w-want to..ehm sleep..yeah sleep..”I said in panic and quickly stand up, but Yoseob grabbed my wrist and pulled me until I was falling on top him, I startled.

 

“what was t…” I stopped my words as I felt something soft pressing my lips… Yoseob was kissing me....!!!, and all I could do is widened my eyes n shock,I dunno what should I do.. so I just let him kissed me, but soon his hands started to caress my neck, and I realized this is wrong, I quickly pushed him away.

 

What are you doing…!!!” I scream and stood up, glaring at him, Yoseob just silent and looked at me with his empty eyes.

Without Knowing.. the tears already running down my cheeks, I shake my head.

 

Don’t.. don’t play with me..!!!” I scream again, Yoseob slowly stand up and walked closer toward me, causing me to backwards, his eyes looks so cool.

 

“I  never playing with you..,why are you ignored me.. don’t you my wife..??” he asked cynically, I looked at him in shock.

“you.. you said it by yourself.. that.. that you’ll never be nice to me, and.. and you said..I can’t love you.. I shouldn’t love you.., you.. you are Jieun’s boyfriend”

Don’t bring her name..!! Its not about her..” I flinched as he yelled at me back, the tears blurred my vision.

“so....you kissed me.. be-because you were fought with her..?? I am not her Yoseob..I am not” my heart breaking into pieces, the wound open again.. so this is about her..why am I always be the one who hurt badly like this.. I can’t handle this...

 

Yoseob walked more closer at me, his face looks so mad and I was scared. I backwards until my back pressing the cold wall behind me.

“don’t you hear me..?? never Bring Her name between us..” he hissed, now he was standing infront me, much closer for my comfortable

 

“true.. I can’t bring her name, because..you were hurt because of her.. and now.. you’re let your anger on me.. please.. don’t be like this..” I sobbed, He is just silent staring at me blankly.

“Please..” I begged “don’t.. if you always like this, I could love you more than before..” I whispered, its hurt.. really.. I could die because this so painfully.

“that true” he said softly, I looked at him with tears blurs my eyes.. “I shouldn’t do this.. I shouldn’t be nice to you..just forget it.. just pretended that never happen” he added and walked away without looked at me again, I covered my face and crying my heart out.

“its hurt..hurt” I shook my head “ I never understand..” I sliding down and fall on the floor “why.. am I falling in love..?”

 

 

 

 

 

 “forget him.. forget him.. you can..” those words just like spell now, I always whispered those and repeat it almost all the time.

I sighed.. its not like those words affect me as well, because still removed him is impossible beside its difficult if you always meets him and live in same roof.

“babo..” I turned around and smiled, Gikwang was smiling back to me and hugged me from behind, I leaned my back press agains his chest.

“what are you thinking about..?? so weird..??” he asked and giggled, I shook my head, no need to tell him the truth, it will make him worry, its so good he wanted to be my friend, although he is hurt because his one side love with Jieun.

“I am fine Gikwang-ah, don’t be worry” I smiled. “honestly you’re so nice to me..” I sighed.

 

“don’t say like that, I never do something awesome, I just wanted to forgotten about her, thank you for helping me too” he replied, I nod.

 

“now.. called me Oppa.. or yeobo..or honey.. or baby.. whatever..” he giggled and release me, forcing mo to facing him, I frowned.

 

“ne…??”I asked, Gikwang nodded his head, grinning like an idiot he is.

 

“O-oppa.. jus oppa okay..”I said shlyly, somehow he looks so disappoint, but he is just nod and chuckled..

 

“gomawo..” he grin and pinched my cheeks “you’re so chubby you know..” he giggled, poked my cheeks happily, I just pouted and hit his chest playfully.

 

TBC

 

 

 

Lol.. this update kinda happy but kinda broke my heart too.. next chap.. looks like I wanted to make you surprise... ehm.. btw.. I makes sure You'll Hate Yoseob more.. or You'll hate JIEUN too.. and although she is so kind.. but You'll Hate HYOSUNG too..

 

ck.. DRAMA..DRAMA

 

Time to replay.. hihihihihihihi.........>______________________________-<

 

 

hyosung

huff... Yoseob is cruel.. but behind all that act  the reason will appear later..^_______^

love_kpopgirl

thank you so much... its kind hard to choose both of them.. because Kisung's shippers are everywhere..hiks..

madihah0210

aww... I am sorry, now I make sure I'll update more fast.. hehhe.. thank you so much for your support.. and beside.. yay.. you're read it again heheheeh..

kisungsippers

there..there.. calm down dear.. hehehee.. btw.. this chap there is Kisung's moment..hurray...

HellYeahInfinite

YAAAy.. yeah thank you for always wait.. hihihihihihih.. and now I'll tried to update ASAP.. for my lovely readers

diyana

you dunno how much I love Hyoseob..*although still kisung shipper*.. they just so cute.. and I can't imagine.. if they're have a baby.. maybe his/her face will be cute and.. always like BABY.. until his/her ages 80 years old LOL...

b2uty1909

Of course.. I will..please always support me..^__^

jokyung501 

maybe you'll surprise for the dramatic scene next chap..LOL

hyunseungie19121989

Yoseob Kinda stupid..cruel but honestly he is so nice.. hhehe

 

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE.. PLEASE COMMENTS.. I LOVE YOU ALL