Hate Me..??

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

“you can sleep in bed..” Yoseob said coldly and take his blanket, I sighed in annoyance.

 

“no need to, are you didn’t remember our wedding.. after that night you get fever because sleep in couch.. just let me sleep in there.. ” I said and grabbed my blanket then walked toward the couch, laid my back and covered tha blanket all over my body, I heard Yoseob sighed heavily.

 

“just sleep on the bed”he said and push my blanket, I looked at him annoyed.

“yaa..!!” I snapped him, Yoseob pull me until I were stood up, I push him away and glared at him.

“what do you want..??” I asked him irritated, Yoseob just pointed the bed with his chin.

 

“BED..!!” he said, I hiss and glared at him.

 “sirheo.., I’m sleep in here..” I hissed, Yoseob looked at me annoyance.

 

“Hyosung I’m tired and I’m not in the mood to fought with you, just do what I say.. I don’t want you caught fever” he said in low tone

 

“I’m fine, no need to worry about me, beside..you the one who always get the fever.. now.. sleep in there.. and that is a deal” I said, and laid back again, covered the blanket all over my body and closed my eyes which felt hot because I was hold my tears, why we always end like this, everyday just fight with each other.

 

I heard Yoseob mumbled something and walked toward the door, he opened and then slammed the door harshly, I sighed and push the blanket of me, I quickly sat up and look at the door.  

“where is he go..??? in the middle of night like this..” I asked, I get up and walked out my room, looking for Yosoeb.

 

He is not in everywhere.. not in kitchen or living room, is he go out for some air..?? ani.. yoseob hate cold air.. so where is he..??

“is Jieun not sleep yet..?? I want to talk with her” I mumbled and walked toward her room, I’m about to knock the door but instead I stop it as I heard Yoseob’s voice from inside, I press my ear in the door and listening carefully.

“thank you you want come to here” said Yoseob

“ne.. me too, where is hyosung..??” asked Jieun softly.

“maybe Hyosung already asleep now, she look like a kid, I kind tired with her” I felt my heart hurt with those words, so he just look at me like a kid who always bothering him.

 

“don’t say like that..you should thanks to her.. she so nice to us..”

 

“what are you doing in there noona..?? heard their conversation..that really not good..” I shock as I heard someone whispers in my ears, I quickly turn around and just to meet Myungsoo’s face where just few inches from mine, he smiled at me innocently.

I immediately grabbed his hand and dragged him toward living room and then forced him to sit with me on the couch, I realized him and looked at him in hopeness.

 

“ya..!! listen this is a SECRET” I said, Myungsoo looked at me for awhile then smirked, somehow I don’t like that smirks.

“why… ?? is that no need to be secret because that not wrong want to know why is your husband could in someone else bedroom, in this middle of night.. is he try to cheating behind you..or something happen” he said still smirked, he leaned forward to mine causing I’m to leaned back “noona.., is Yoseob hyung cheat on you..??” he asked coldly, I stunned as I heard that ‘cheat’ words.. but soon I just shook my head.

 

“ani.. its not like you think.. you are just kid and you didn’t understand about this married thing..” I said quickly, Myungsoo chuckled.

 

“noona, I’m not a kid.. I knew what that marriedlife.. and what that is Cheat..” he said, I gulped “ck.. Noona.. how could you be so stupid.. I know you married with my Hyung not because love.. right..??” he continued while smirked, I widened my eyes in shock.

 

“and Jieun Noona.. is his real Girlfriend right..??” Myungsoo looked at me suddenly his face changes.

“Noona.. are you know.. you already made my hyung sad because of you..I hate you.. I realy do hate you..” I just speechless staring at him, his eyes look burning with hatred as he looked back at me.

 

“he is always happy before, he love jieun noona and they so perfect together..and you come and almost breaking it apart.. how muck I want you to disappear and get their happy life again.. it your fault Yoseob hyung be like this now.. ” he said in cold tone, he looked at me just like he want to kill me, I don’t know Myungsoo hate me  that much.

 

“look.. who scared now..??, ckckck.. don’t worry I don’t like the fast pain.. how if I used to hurt you slowly..and smooth.. it will be nice..” he smirked, suddenly he grabbed my chin forcing me to look at his eyes, I couldn’t help but followed what he want.

“Jieun noona so much better than you.. you just trouble maker..horrible girl who try to stealing someone else boyfriend..” he said n release me, Myungsoo stood up and before he leave me, he looked at me than glared.

“I hate you”

 

 

TBC

 

ahhh.. Myungsoo in here be so mean..xixiixix..and about Gikwang.. he is not in their honeymoon right.. so he wil not appear until.. hahah Its still a secret.. don't worry there will be some Kiseung moments