regret

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

HyoSung pov

 

I walked slowly toward my apartement, but stop immediately when someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and froze.

Jieun was standing infont me, smiling, I don’t like her.. I don’t want to meet her.. I don’t want to see her, I hate her.

“what are you doing in here, I told you I don’t want to see you anymore, don’t you get it..” I hissed, Jieun looked at me then smiled bitterly,

“Hyosung-ah, can we talk, I want to tell you something” She ask me softly, I gritted my teeth and walked closer toward her, Glaring.

“talk about what Jieun..?? you want tell me that I am a loser.. Yaa..!! Song Jieun is that not enough Yoseob hating me, is that not enough you make me hurt and cry everyday, isn’t enough all my tears….aha… or you want to replace me as Yang’ Yoseob’s Wife.. okay.. you can..just… just leave me alone” I yelled at her, Jieun looked down, she sighed before look up at me again.

“just talk, I won’t say sorry that you were hurt, because I hurt more than you..”she said flatly, I glared at her.

“you..? hurt..?? than me..??ck.. how funny..” I said coldly, I want to open the door, but Jieun’s words stopping me. “we were broke up..Me.. and Yoseob”

 

********************** 

I looked at Jieun in silent, we were in a café near my apertement, I immediately dragged her in here after what she just said awhile ago.

 

“we were broke up..”she said softly, I looked at her indisbelif, is she playing with me again.. tsk.. a liar.

“don’t lie..” I hissed, Jieun stop playing with her tea and looked at me, I noticed her face is paler than usual and she looks so thin.

“I am not Hyo-ah, I am serious..” she sighed as she look outside through the windows “3 months already..”she mumbled, I furrowed my eyebrows, I don’t think they are broke up three months ago, Yoseob not even showed me that they had broken up.

“why are you telling me this..??”I asked, Jieun smiled as she turn her eyes at me

“because I need you to know about this, do you remember when I told you that I am ill, when I ask you to let Yoseob be mine, that is the time when Yosoeb broken up with me” I stunned, isn’t it the time when Yoseob had kiss me, the day when he said that he love me back, so they been broke up after that day..???

“You know Hyo-ah.. he say this to ‘he really like me, but he can’t lie again, he love Jeon Hyosung and he don’t want to make me cry over him again..lets this over” Jieun stop talking and let the tears running down her pale cheeks, I staring blankly at her, My heart suddenly feel so hurt, so… that’s true Yoseob Is in love with me..?? so.. he is not lying these time..??.

“I hate it..I really hate it I was mad, I felt betray, I felt sick and I can’t accept this.. because he choose to love you and not me, although he said he will still beside me and protect me but, I know he do this because his promise with him not because he want be with me..” I frown as I heard it, what promise is she talking just now.

“promise..??? Him..?? who is him..?? and what promise..??” I ask, Jieun looked at me and smiled, although it was beautiful but I know she had been hurt, just like me.

“yes, he promise to someone that he will always beside me and never let me get hurt, always protect me until either me or him not in this world again, HE who makes him like this..” I staring at Jieun confused with what actually she try to tell me.

“Who..???” I asked again, my voice slipped hoarsely.

“you didn’t know Hyo.. it was difficult.. you didn’t know Hyo.. every Heartbeats, every seconds..Yoseob’s felt…” and Now Jieun was sobbing, I confusedly looked at her, then turn around, all customers in this café were looking at both of us in curiousty, I bit my lips and looked at Jieun again.

“w-what actually happen… Song Jieun Just tell me..” I was sure I said those words out load but it come just like whispers, my body is trembling and I didn’t even know why…??

“the heart…Yoseob’s heart..it was My first boyfriend’s.., Yoseob’s heart is my lover’s…”my eyes widened as I hear it, I don’t understand this.. Yoseob’s heart..?? not his..??

“My first love gave it to him..he give him his heart“ I was stun, I couldn’t even thinking straight right now, all going blank.

“I will tell you, but lets go out” Jieun said softly, she wiped her tears and grab my hands, I just followed her out of the café, my mind still blank and I can’t even understand any single fact she tell me.

“we are here..” I snapped out of my thought and looked around me and gaped, we were in a funeral, I stun.. why is she bring me to here.Jieun let me go and walked toward a white grave,I followed her and I can felt my heartbeat is going faster and my body is shaking, My heart dropped as I read the name on it headstone.

“Bang YongGuk.. that is his name, he is handsome right..??” Jieun asked me while smiled bitterly, I just silent staring at the boy’s photo.. yes he is handsome, indeed Handsome, his smile is beautiful and his smile just soft and gentle, I can see why Jieun loves this boy, and why YongGuk loves Jieun too.

“I met him..because I always check up in one hospital, he is ill too just like me, maybe because we were in same condution that make us felt this bound, we are always together and soon we were falling in love with each other, never once I felt regret because I love him so much and I know YongGuk loves me too, those times are the happy times in my life..I hope we are last forever” Jieun smiled softly as her eyes looking staright at YongGuk’s photo.

 “one day Doctor let YongGuk’s discharge, we thoughts it was because he is save, he is okay and heal.. so we promise to meet in a lake near the hospital.. But.. But .. he..he is..YonGguk is…“ she took a deep breath and I can see tears already falling down her cheeks “but he never come..”she started to sob, I looked at her in silent, didn’t know what should I do, Jieun kneel down beside the grave’s and caress the porcelen while smile in sadness. 

 

“one hour,, two hour.. one day.. two days.. until a week passed but he never come to see me, I am mad, I am angry.. I felt disappoint, I felt hurt and betray.. I always saying that I hate him.. but still I wait for him.. everydays I always wait him in the lake we had promise to meet..but never…” her tears hurt me, and I felt this guilty inside me and it was hurt me.

 “until one year.. I still wait for him in that lake hoping that he will come to see me, I just want to see his face, I missed him so badly, I was suffer and my condition getting worse, The doctor judge my times is limit.” She wiped her tears but still they rolling down her cheeks just like the rain.

“one day I was crying while sitting in the edge of that lake, I curse at him, I think maybe he don’t want be with me again because he was healty boy but me.. I just a sick girl, hopeless and useless..I tried to killed my self because I hate him.. and I think this world didn’t need me again.. but..” Jieun stop, and looked up at the blue sky, her tears shining on her cheeks as the sunlight touch her skins.. “and it was the time I met Yoseob”

I looked at her, still in silent. “he started to filling my life up..help me to forget about YongGuk, I was happy although still deep inside me I was hurt, I know I can’t forget about him this easily.. but still I am happy, Yoseob is helping me to understand how precious I am for this world, the judge is wrong coz, I was okay until this day..but still I always ask my heart.. where is YongGuk, is he really forgotten me..is he really don’t love me anymore” Jieun shook he heard slowly, and her fingers up at YongGuk’s photo caressing it softly, a smile appear on her lips although the tears remain on her cheeks, but I can see the honest feeling.

“one day, I hear Yoseob aciddently sayin’s YongGuks name, My heart beating like crazy and I was curious, I din’t know Yoseob knew about YongGuk’s,..and that day I stalking him, at leats I can see YongGuk’s face I will be happy, although he maybe don’t want to see me anymore, I juts want to see him I missed him.. and I will be happy if I can see his smile again..” she took a deep breath and looked at me, the painful feeling fill me up as I see her hurt eyes

 “I was right Yoseob know about Yongguk.. but.. I didn’t know that he will leading me toward this funeral"

“You know Hyo-ah, that is the answer of my curiousty… when Yoseob left, I walked near the grave and I was shock.. there is a reason..Why YongGuk never filled his promise.. why is he never want to meet me anymore, why I he never come again,.. because…”

I didn’t know why but before I knew the tears already streaming down my cheeks, I kneel beside her and pulled her into my embrace, Jieun was shaking and crying hard in my arms.

 “because he is gone.. three days after he left the Hospital he is die… he was gone in the day he promise us to met again… the Doctors..they let him leave because they are giving up on him..they had been lie to me.. to us” I can’t control myself and crys with her, how could I hurt her like this, How could I do this to her, after what she had through before, I can felt I starting to hate myself.

 “and..what make me shock, Yoseob.. he is one of kids in that hospital too..he is ill too, there is problem with his heart and there is YongGuk, they are actually friends, in YongGuk’s last day he beg Yoseob to promise him that he will protect me and always beside me for Him, for YongGuk,and Yoseob agree, after he gone he gave his Heart for Yoseob,….until he could breathe and perfect heal” I hold myself to not scream, so that why Yoseob always be like this, I never thought about this.. Never, and now I know why he try to hurt both of us, why he always make me hate him. 

 

“why Yoseob never tell me about YongGuk.. that because YongGuk prefer me To forget about him..he don’t want me to sad and remember about him..he don’t want me to get hurt..he choose to make me hate him than remember about him..one year is the time Yoseob is perfectly okay until he can meet me, until he can fulfill his promise”

“why..” finally I can say something although it was hurting my chest and heart.. “why are you telling me just now.. why are you let me hate you..” I ask hurtly,

Jieun broke our hug and looked at me, wiped her tears before wiped my tears too, she smiled.

 “because Yoseob forbid me.. he don’t want you to know, first I was angry because he was lie to me.. really angry.. but I accept it in the end, we were together and I felt happy..until… you come between us, and he marry you, I hurt.. and I make him promise me, if his dad is okay he will divorced you and not falling in love with you , he agree again.. because he thought he will never love you..but he was wrong..he love you…” I looked at Jieun’s smiling face and quickly looked down, shame at myself, I always say that I was the victim, I always hurt, but they were hurt more than me.

“haaahhhh… I felt relief.. finally I can told you about this..” said Jieun happily, she stood up and looked at the sky smile happily before look back at me.

“Hyosung-ah could we be friend again..and the important could you don’t giving up on your love.. chase your love.. I already let that love go..until now YongGuk’s name always be the king in my heart I still Love him more than Yoseob.. so now.. get your love..For me”I looked at her, he face looks so calm and happy, she closed her eyes as she looked up at the sky.

“Jieun-ah I am sorry..” I whispered, maybe she couldn’t hear me. I kept staring at her and realized her face changes, she frown as she fell down on the grass, she whispers in pain, I quickly run toward her and hugged her, suddenly my heart feel so bad and terrified.

“Jieun-ah are you okay, wait.. please stay, I will called for help.. stay with me okay..”I said try to cam down, I don’t want she to felt panic too, Jieun nod weakly, I quickly grabbed my phone and called for help.

‘you can’t die in here Jieun.. you can’t.. not after I promise myself to make you happy.. to pay what had I done..to make you smile again’

 

**********************

tbc..sorry for the errors..not edit this one