Because of her

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

“mwoo..!!, HONEYMOON..!!” I immediately cover Gikwang’s mouthed with my palm, and nodde, Gikwang struggled and I let him.

“but you and him…??” again I nod, I looed at him in worry.

“nee, what should I do Gikwang-ssi” I asked, Gikwang look at his feet in confused.

“hemm should I bring Jieun with me..” gikwang lifted his head and stared at me.

“are you okay with that..??, I think it will hurt you even more..” I shook my head and smiled.

“I will be okay, I could stand it, I just don’t want Jieun be sad, if she know about this honeymoon..” Gikwnag still stared at me in silent, but soon he pinched my cheeks.

 

“you are such a nice girl..” he said and smiled cutely, I chuckeld and pinched his cheeks too.

 

“so sweet..” we both turned our head to the left as we heard that cold and ver familiar voice, the sharp pain stabbed me when I look at Yoseob, he looked at me in cynical way, I immediately pull my hand which still pinched Gikwang’s cheeks, but Gikwang grabbed my hand and put his arm around my waist.

“hahaha..poor you, why are you just Knew it now, all the students..everybody in this school knew about Us..” replied Gikwang in mocked tone, Yoseob Glared at him and I widened in shocked then glanced at him disbelief, but Gikwang just look at me and smiled innocently.

 

“yach..you are so perfect together” Yoseob said in low tone but his eyes look at me like he want to kill me, I shivered and quickly turn my eyes away.

“och..it was good, oh my god, I’m forgot..I have extra lesson with Mr. Kim, he will kill me if I’m late..” Gikwang said suddenly, he shook his head and look at me, his hands ruffled my hair.

 “oppa gotta go now princess” he continued and caress my cheek, I just smiled and nod, he walked away not even glanced at Yoseob.

Yoseob glared at his back before turn and facing me, I gulped in nervous.

 

“oppa..?? Princess..??” he asked in mocking tone, Yoseob raised an his eyebrow, “such a romantic couple..” I just silent, Yoseob walked closer towar me then look at me deeply.

 

“I heard, you invite Jieun to our Honeymoon..??” he asked coldly, I nodded.

 

“why.??” He asked again, I look at him and sighed.

“that is your want..” I said, my voice trembling, Yoseob leaned forward front me and I just nod, I can felt his warm breath blow my face, I closed my eyes because I can’t look at his eyes.

 

Suddenly, a kiss lean in my cheek, I opened my eyes in shock, I look at Yoseob who turn his eyes away from me.

“gomawo..” he said and looked at me again, his face was as red as Tomato, just like me.. “to bring her with us” he continued then went, I still stunned and my hand went up touch my cheek.

But soon.. I shook my head and get up from my dreamland.

“ani.., he do that because Jieun, he will never do that if that not about her..” I chuckled bitterly and sighed heavily.

He couldn’t do that in the times where I want to forget about him.