BETRAYAL

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

Yoseub stared at me awkwardly just like me, we looked at each other then lowered our head again.

 

"I-I..ehm..I want to change this dress" I said nervously,

yoseub nod, then turn away, his back was facing me, I just stared at him, then quickly took off my wedding dress, and changes it with pajamas, tonight we have to spend the night in Yoseob dad’s home, so... impossible for us to sleep in different places.

"Yoseub I’m done.. thank you" I said keep with my nervously tone, Yoseob turned around and seeing me hesitantly.

"I'll sleep on the couch, and you..please sleep on the bed okay" he said quietly, grabbed a pillow and blanket then lying his body on the couch, without looking back again.

I stared at him in pain, I touched my chest it was pounding and hurt. I know I have to expect this, but I didn’t think about how much he didn’t want to stay beside me even just to sleep next to me, with his official wife. I sighed and lay down, pulled the blanket until covers all over my body, tears began rolling down my cheeks, now I just have to try and stay.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

"how your night..??" Jieun asked me when we were in the school garden. I just shook my head, I notice something, that Jieun’s pretty face was swollen.

"you shouldn't have go to school today, you’re a new bride after all..hihihi.."

"are you crying last night..??" I asked, without caring what she said, Jieun look at me surprised and immediately shaking her head, harshly.

I looked at her for awhile and sighed

"Haah Now.. Just you Jieun-ah.. you know my Secret.. this marriage thing must be a secret between Us "I said quietly, Jieun looked at me in pity, then pat my back.

“are you happy..??”She asked me, I smiled at her bitterly.

"Molla .., now I don’t even know how actually my feeling its just like I'm blind and all become blurry, yoseub have a girlfriend and they loved each other, I only...can stay beside him and support him as his wife" I smiled sadly.

"Mianhae Hyosung-ah" I stared at Jieun, wondered

"for What ..??" Jieun just shook her head sadly.

"Everything, I can’t help you, I couldn’t even telling you my secrets.." I looked at Jieun’s face for awhile, then hugged her tightly.

“don’t be sorry for it.., the most important you always here beside me and you make me comportable, its enough for me..thank you Jieun-ah.” I said and smiled, I didn’t know why..but with Jieun I can smile without remember about my problem, I don’t want to lose a friend like her.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************

 

before I realized one week already after our wedding, I sighed and looked at yoseub who was eating in front of me.

"are you going out again tonight ..??" I asked, yoseub just nod, I smiled bitterly, yeah since our marriage, Yoseob always go out every night, maybe met his girlfriend, and I tried  to seeing it as a natural thing.

"W-want you go out with me tomorrow, Tomorrow is my birthday" I said carefully,  yoseub lifted his face and then put his chopsticks slowly.

"oh.. are you want a birthday present..??, I want to give you a gift..what you want, tell me..??", I smiled when I hear his question, so he still care about me.

"Ani ..its enough, if you want to out with me..you know, I don't know seoul anyway.." yoseub nod.

"thats right... Then.. where are you want to go..??" He asked again.

"Amusement park, please.. I never ever go there....??" I asked quickly and show how much I want to go there, yoseob chuckled and nod again.

"well.. we going to amusement park tomorrow, after school, now I gotta go, thanks for the food.." he said, I nod and staring at yoseub's back, I smiled with my self, I'm too happy just to imagine about tomorrow, I can't wait anymore. This is our first time, we going to out together as husband and wife.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

I feel sick, and my body was weak, so I can't follow the lesson today, Mr. Heo tell me to go to the nurse office.

I touched my forehead with the back of my hand, hoping my body is not too hot anymore, I can't be sick today, I have a date with yoseob, if he knew I was sick, he would cancel our date and let me rest in my bed all day, of course I don't want to spend my birthday just like that.

"ughh..my body so sore..??" I sighed and walked slowly towards the nurse office, but I stopped my step when I spotted Yoseob's figure, and seems like he was talking with someone, I smiled happily and wanted to say hello to him, but again I stop when I saw a girl Infront him, suddenly Yoseob pull that girl in his arms.

I was immediately stunned to seeing it, I looked at Yoseob who tightly his arms around that girl and kiss the girl's hair, before I realized my tears running down my cheeks, I'm crying for some reason and I don't know whats the reason.., my body felt limply, I was about to turn away and Run when the girl raised her head and look up at Yoseob, I can felt a slap on my cheeks, when I noticed who the girl is.

"Ji...Jieun..!!??" I hissed in disbelief, I can't stand this anymore and decided to go from there, the pain in my stomach got worse, my body felt very hot, I kept running hoping thats just a lies.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

"Waeyo ..Jieun, why lie to me..you're liar " I mumbled to myself, the pain of their betrayal make me can't think clearly anymore, I keep running as fast as I could until I bumped with someone, I fell on the floor.

"Yaaa, where you put your eyes ..??" I flinched when that guy snapped me, I stood up  quickly to apologize.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry .." I said quietly without looking at him and want to left, but that guy grabbed my hand tightly, I gasped and I couldn't help but staring at him, and I was stunned for awhile that guy so handsome and manly, compare than Yoseob. ahh .. Yoseob I'm crying again, that guy look confused.

"Hey...!!! I didn't hurt you ..??, no need too being so mellow and such a drama queen like that.." he said harshly, I tried to pull my hands from his grip but that guy totally stronger than me.

oh..my head was spinning..its so sick and dizzy, and again my eyes was blurry because my tears.

"are you didn't know how to apologize..??" he said in annoying tone, I stared at him, pleaded.

"I don't fall with your tears.." he said, I sighed and wipe my tears with my free hand.

"I'm really sorry, now let go of me" I begged, that guy looked at me, sharply.

 

"Yaa .. yaa .. Lee Gikwang let her go, you hurt her.."I turned and saw Yoseob who was standing not far from me, staring at us with his annoyed eyes.

Gikwang glare at Yoseob then look back at me, I just stared at Yoseob in silent, my heart still felt the pain and its so hurt, then I saw Jieun who ran toward me, her face showing how much she worried about me.

"Gikwang please....please" she said gently and pulled my hand from Gikwang's grip, Gikwang just stared at her silently, his face showed sadness as he looked at Jieun.

"Don't disturb Hyosung again, she didn't like other Girls" said Jieun, Gikwang still silnet but soon he smirked at her.

"did you mean...Girl like you .." he asked and smirked cynicaly, Jieun just silent and then looked towards me.

"are you okay ..??" she asked, I looked at her, and push her roughly, then run away.

"Yaa ..! Hyosung.. " I can heard Yoseob and Jieun called my name, but I keep running, I Still can't forgive them, Their betrayal.

 

 

 

okay..new chapter..tomorrow I'll update again, sorry for my grammar and spelling, and thx for comments and subscribe.