THE BEGINING

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 


Hyosung  pOv

 

I was stunned stared at a photo, photo of a little boy wearing a white blazer, appa give that photo to me before, I looked at appa, hope a explain about that picture.

“that boy is your fiance, you promised me, you will listen my words neh..??so you’ll married that boy, don’t worry he is rich like us, he is my friend’s son, what do you think.. he is handsome right..??” I looked at appa in disbelief.

 

“but appa..”

 

“No more BUT.. You should to accept this, listen my words, started to tomorrow, you’ll back at seoul and move at your fiance’s apartement, that guy already know about this married thing.. don’t embarrassed me, you have to listen every words I orders to you” appa  walk toward the door, and stopped then turned at me again.

“Just be a sweet girl Hyosung,.. don’t you dare to fight with me.. remember about your position” he continued, turned away and slammed the door harshly.

I still silent, I don’t know what should I do now.. I look at that photo again, and I can felt my tears running down my cheek, I put that photo and staring at a photo frame in my desk, I grabbed that frame and it gently, my tears rolling down and touched the mirror of that frame.

“nan eoteohkajyeo..??..eomma what should I do..??” I hissed than huuged that picture, my heart is hurt, but I know no one care about my heart.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

I walk into the class carefully, all pair of eyes staring at me, I gulping ah..this is so awkward, mr. leeteuk tell me to calm, but I can’t, I’m too nervous.

“Hyosung-ssi please introduce yourself” I nod shyly, I can hear a loud noise around me, I hate that loud noise, it just unfamiliar in my ears.

“Hyosung-ssi” I looked at mr. leeteuk, and nod again, am I scared..??, yes I am...look my hands is shaking harshly, I looked up and stared at all students whom staring back at me with random ekspression.

“H-hello,my name is Jeon hyosung, call me Hyosung, I live in new York and just got home schooling before, please take care of me and help me” I greeted quickly almost like whispering

“ good Hyosung, you can sit in the back, beside yang yoseob..yoseob rised your hand “ I nod, and walk toward a guy with such a cute face, he smiled cheerfully at me, and I replied back with a little nod.

“annyeong “ he greeted me, again I just Nodding.

“I’m yoseub, nice to meet you” he continued, I looked at him and Nod again, then looked back at mr. leeteuk, that guy called Yoseub, he keep staring at me maybe he will think I just a girl with arrogant attitude. But this is me, I haven’t got any friend, I never talk with anybody before, when I was kid, I just look at other childs whom playing around behind my window, I just talk with my maids who take care of me, and Now I should to meet random people and talking with them, I think I’m scared aleady, and remember about that married thing, make me shaking in afraid, I should move at my fiancé today, I just to scared about everything after this all.

Class ended and guess what..??, all the students in the class approach me and started to give me many question.

“Hyosung-ssi why you should to move in..??”

“home schooling..is it weird..??”

“how about your life ini new  York, you have a in there..” I tried to calm myself, But I want to crying, I just forced a smiled at them , hope their understand and stopped their question, then let me alone, but it never happen, they seem to forced me to answered their question. I try to hold my tears, but when I almost to let it down, I hear a shouted from someone.

“yyaa..!! let her alone, you want to make her scared..!!” I turned around and seeing a girl with sweet face, glare at the students while walk toward me , all students looked at her and left with noise.

I staring at that girl in shock, that girl’s face, make me remember about people who very important in my life

“geez that’s guys..are you okay..??” she asked me, I still stunned stared at her, and my eyes began to teary, that girl notice it.

 

“hey are you okay, are you hurt..?? where…??” she asked me in panic tone, I get up and hugged her tightly, that girl was confused with my act.

“hey, whats wrong..??”

“eomma..!!” I said between my tears.

 

****************************************************************************************

 

 

“are you okay..??” asks that girl at me, I nod and staring around me, when I’m crying and called her ‘eomma’ that girl quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the school park.

“ne..” I replied, that girl give me a cold coffee, I accept it with

“thank you” I said almost like whispers, that girl chuckled.

“you’e so funny..look like a puppy..ehmm shy girl.. can I call you with that” he said and smiled, I nod shyly, that girl kneel down infront me, I just blinked looked at her.

 

“hey..I’m Jieun..song Jieun and you..Jeon Hyosung right..??” he asked me, I nod.

“you can call me Jieun..” I stared at her for awhile and nod.


“Now..tell me, why you crying after you seeing me and what the hell with that ‘eomma’ name before..” I looked at her in shocked, and suddenly my tears running down my cheeks I was crying again.

“Yah..Hyosung, I just asks you, and you crying because of my question..it just a simple question.. whats wrong with that” I look at the ground and looked back at her.

 

“your face..your face..Look like my..my mom” I answered nervously, jieun’s eyes went wide, but soon she just smiled at me.

“ooch, I’m the young version right..??,you can tell that with your mom”

“eomma.., eomma.. my mom was died” I answered huskily, Jieun immediately get up.

“is that a reason,..?? I look like your mom,a-ah..come on, its not like we have same face and…..” her words stop, when I show her a photo, my mom’s photo

“mwoo, it was me.. ani.. wohaa.. we almost like twins” he shouted in disbelief, I just nod, Jieun stared at me in pitty.

“oakya don’t worry about that, I’ll be your friend, you can tell me everything, beside I don’t have nay friend in here hehehe, I think we look perfect as a friend, do you..?”s he asked me, I nod harshly Jieun chuckled and my hair gently then hugged me.

“hem.. we’re best friend now..please tell me everything ne..” I nod again, and hugged her back.

Maybe this is my fate, come to seoul and met a girl, who look like my mom, and we’re become a bestfriend, am I happy..??, yes I’m.. I’m too happy Now..before I realized I was smiled at my self, I never smiled since my mom die, Now.. I smile because of her.

 

**********************************************************************

 

 

I stared at the apartement’s door, hesisted, this is my fiancé’s, scared, worried, that all I feel, what should I do..?? today is the day I should to move and live with him, I live in Hotel before.

“keep silent huuh..!!” I flinched and immediately turned around, and my eyes went wide when I saw that guy.

“you..??”I shouted, that guy smirked at me, I hate that smirk.

“yes, why..?? you didn’t noticed me before..??” he asked me with cold tone, I stared at him in disbelief, yah.. because that guy is yang yoseob my seatmate .

“why..what the....??” I can’t complete my sentence and sighed, yoseob rised his eyebrows.

“this is my apartement..” he looked at me sharply “and you’re my fiancée..??” he continued, I looked at him in shock.

“yahh..!! I’m your fiancé, your fathed didn’t tell you my name..at least show you my photo” he shouted at me, I immediately grabbed my bag and opened it, and show him a photo, Yoseob eyes widen when looked at his photo.

“dad… jincha..”he gritted his teeth, and mumbled something with himself , then look back at me.

“soory, my dad just a weird man, I don’t think he will give you my photo when I’m 2 years old I’m sorry” he said again, I just Nod, Yoseob bring me into his apartement, I looked around me and smiled to my self.

“this is your room” I follow him, and walk into my room, I stared at that room with confused, this room look like my room in new York.

“oh.. my dad had changes this room, he said you likes this, he just want to make you feel comfortable ” I nod.

 

“gamsahamnida yoseub-ssi” I said and bows, Yoseob chuckled at me, and I just stared at him with confuse.

 

“aniyo.. don’t speak like that..I’m not your parent, I’m your fiancé you can talk normaly in here..” I just silent and keep staring at him.

 

“are you okay with our married” I asked, Yoseob stared at me for awhile and sighed.

 

“Of course I’m not okay. Do I look like I’m okay.. for the first I keep angry and disagree about this, but my dad have a serious, so I’m agree with this married” I looked at him in pitty, Yoseob look back at me.

 

“so..Hyosung-ah..” he said carefully “we should do that married thing and after my dad get his healty back, I will to divorce you ” he continued, I looked at him in surprise.

“W-what.??” I asked, confused, yoseob nod, his face also doesn’t make any change

 

“yes I have a girlfriend, and I love her, after my dad get his healty, I will divorce you and bring my girlfriend to meet my dad, you should agree with these, I think you married me with forced too right..??” he asked, I look down hear it, and nod agree with him.

Okay.. now get ready, we have a dinner with my dad” yoseob said, coldly, I nod weakly and just stared at yoseob who want to left me, but in the door he stop and turning back.

“oy, in the school, please acting like you and me just a friend, I don’t want mak e a gossip, beside my girlfriend was one school with us, I don’t want to hurting her again, enough with that stupid married thing, are you understand” I looked at Yoseob’s serious face, and again I just nod. Yoseob walk outand closed my door, I sighed and wipe my tears.

“eomma, its not enough, I will married with guy who I not loved, now I have to face the reality about that guy will divorce me” I hissed sadly.

 

the first chap : comments and subs