My SECRET

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

HYOSUNG POV

 

I Opened my eyes, the darkness caught my sight, I blinked for several time and look serounded me, I still in the roof, maybe I was fainted  again, I look down and notice a blazer covered my top body, I gasped and turned around and saw Gikwang, who sleep next to me, and his head rested on my shoulder, I fell silent, suddenly I remember, this had happen before, me with Yoseob, and my tears streaming down my cheeks as I remember about his name, everytime I remember ‘Yoseob’s names’ I will crying and felt the sharp pain in my chest.

I touched Gikwang hair and sighed, I push his head gently and stood up carefully, I covered his body with his blazer and walk toward the roof door, but I was shocked as I open that door and notice it was locked.

I took a deep breath while turn back and sat down beside Gikwang, I wiped my tears but it still fall down, I covered my face and sobbing.

 

“you’re crying too much.. are you not tired..??” I lift my face and looked at Gikwang who was staring at me, he already awake, I wiped my tears again, I don’t want him to think about me as the weak Hyosung.

 “am I wrong..??, I thought you’re an sweet girl, who look so innocent and cute before, but… I never though you’ll be bad girl like this” I just silent stared at him, then turn my feace away and look at the dark sky.

 

“I’m Not Understand too, who am I now..??, I didn’t know who am I..??” I hissed, “I just want that, what supposed to be mine,  without I realized, I’m the one who hurting the persons were Important to me, Yoseob and Jieun, I’m hurting them and do bad things to them, I just couldn’t holding my self, I can’t see them happy..” I sobbing while continued my words.

“My mom, she had passed out when I’m 10 years old, she died because she was help me” I stopped and look at my knee. ”I’m playing in the street and didn’t want to hear his words, I don’t know there is a car which run straight wainting to bumps with me, and before I realized, someone push me until I fall on th  grass, I looked around and..I can see..my mom..she..she was lying on th steet, bleeding and didn’t move..I’m just a child.. I didn’t know what actually happen, I just crying and crying as I looked at her..” gikwang look at me in silent.

“and..after that, my dad always blaming me about that accident, he hate me because I’m the one who causing mom to die, he didn’t want to talked with me, didn’t want to touched me and didn’t want to smiled at me, he just want I far away from him, everytime he look at me his eyes was burning in anger, I try to understand.. this is my fault.. and it is true.. but.. I’m hurt too, I need him, because he is my the one.. my only family.. my everything in this world, he is my father. And that pain.. not just him who the one feel it, me too, I’m in pain too, I always blaming my self, I’m killed my mom..if  I want to hear my mom’s words, maybe she still in here always comfort me…, I..I just want to happy and laugh like the other do..but after my mom leave me, I stopped everything, I didn’t talk, I never smiled and laugh again, I even don’t want to show my tears, I really needed my dad, but he was far away.. so  far from me..he even hate me and look at me with hatred,, how supposed I do.. after my married, I thought this time to me to change my self, I try to smiled and talk with other.. but.. still its didn’t change everything, I still crying and lonely.. I always alone and blaming myself, because of me..all people was hurt..I…hate myself..” I let the tears run down more and more, I never though I’ll tell everything from my secret to someone, I always hide it and just hold it in my heart, keep it as my painful secret, but I don’t know why I’m telling my secret to him, to Gikwang, maybe because I was tired.. I’m too tired to keep it as a secret in my heart.

“please..don’t blame yourself like that..” I looked at Gikwang who look at me in sadness, I smiled weakly at him.

 

“that is my fault, is it the true, I’m fine.. I’m was okay, I’ll obeyed everywords dad gave to me, married with Yoseob..I’m accept it willingly, at least my dad will happy, I’ll do it, actually I know..my dad just want me to go away, he don’t want to live with me again, because everytime he looked at me, he can see My mom who killed because of me.. I knew it.. ”I lift my head at the dark sky again and wiped it.

“I’m happy because I can falling in love with Yoseob, I just don’t want him to leave me alone, I needed a love from someone.. just love.. I just need it ,so.. I’ll do everything to separated him and Jieun, but I know it was wrong, maybe this is time to me to giving him up.. I should give up”

 

“mianhae..” said gikwang suddenly,  stared at him in confused.

 “for what..??”, Gikwang look back at me and smiled.

“for be angry with you, yelling and blaming you..” I smiled at him

“its okay… I should say ‘thank you’ to you, because of you I realize my fault, and I’ll promised you, I don’t want to hurt them again.. Thank you Lee Gikwang-ssi” Gikwang stared at me and his smile widened, he patted my head gently, I push his hand and pouted, he just chuckled.

“Gikwang-ssi”

“ne..”

“please tell me..are you in love with Jieun..??” Gikwang fell silent and just looked at me, I smiled at him, he look down and finally nodded.

 “but he refushed me and prefer Yoseob than me.. ”

“you’re so strong to accept it....so cool..”

“am I..?? hahaha, maybe I’m cool just like you said..”said Gikwang, laugh flatly, I staring at him and look down at his hand..

“omo…your hand..is it okay…???”Gikeang looked at his hand and shook his head.

“its okay.. just a little wound, don’t be worry” I smiled heard it, but suddenly I remember about where I am.

 “what should we do now, it was locked.. they locking us in here....???” I asked in panic, Gikwang flinched.

 

“ahh, cell phone” I search for my phone in my pocket, but I can’t found it, I forget to bring it, I leave it in my bag in the class.

“Oh.. I have it.. my cellphone..” Gikwang show me his cell phone, and quickly stood up to called someone.

 

“okay.. someone will save us..just wait” he smiled at me, I looked at him and mouthing ‘thank you’

 

1 hour latere, I heard someone opened the door, and as I turned around I saw Jieun who run toward me and hold my hand in panic.

 

“Hyosung-ah.. are you okay.. ?? “ she asked me, I glanced at Gikwang and he was smiling, I back at Jieun her eyes look swollen, maybe before she is crying, I smiled bitterly and hugged her tight, she gasped. “mianhae, Jieun..I’m really sorry..” Jieun just looked at me, in shock. “ I still your friend right..??” I continued, I felt Jieun’s shoulder was shaking so hard, she nodded and hugged me back.

“of course you are.. forever you are my friend Hyosung-ah..” I smiled bitterly, I took off our hug and patted her head.

 “lets Go home” I said, Jieun smiled and nodded, we walk out with holding each other hands, Gikwang followed us and smiled looked at me, I smiled back, but suddenly I remember about something.

“you’re two..please go back home first.. I should go back to class, mybag still in there” Jieun looked at me in worried

 

“but..it was late Hyo-ah.. I’ll with you” she said, I shook my head.

“its okay.. Gikwang with you okay.. go home” I push her gently and run back to my class, I grabbed my bag, and looking to my cell phone.

 47 missed called, I smiled as I looked at the named in screen it was from Yoseob, so he called me.. is he still care with me, I smiled bitterly and shaking my head gently.

 

“From now, I’ll learn to erase my mind from the thought of you, Yang Yoseob” I hissed, and turn back my body want to leave, but I gasped as I bumps with someone, I looked at the strange, and sighed, It was Gikang.

“you scared me.. why you always trying to made me got a heart attack” I shoted at him, and put my hands on my waist, Gikwang smirked than chuckled.

“am I scared you..??? hahahaha..sorry.. it just Jieun ask me to looking for you,she scared, it was late and she can’t just okay with you back to home by yourself in the middle of night..alone.. so I’ll with you” I smiled listening him, suddenly my phone rang again, I looked at the name in the screen and sighed, It was Yoseob again.

“why you didn’t accept it..” asked Gikwang, I shook my head weakly.

“I’m not ready..I.. Hey. what are you doing..!!!..” I flinched as Gikwnag grabbed my phone and answered it.

“yeoboseyo…” he greeted, I immedietaly grabbed my phone from hie hands.

“yeoboseyo, yoseub ssi” I spoke.. but silent…

“Yoseob-ssi.. are..”

“who is that..?” Asked Yoseob finally, I gave Gikwang a death glare but he just smirked.

“its nothing, don’t worry I’ll be home..I’m on the way now..”

“I ask you..WHO IS THAT GUY..!!!” I gasped as I heard he yelled at me

“I’m..with.. with Gikwang-ssi…” I stuttered

“WHERE ARE YOU” he yelled again, its seem he was angry with me.

“I’m..I’m in the school..” I asked, scared

 

“what the hell are you do in there..it were 11:00 pm, wait in there I’ll pick you up..” I just silent as he turn off his phone, I looked at Gikwang, he looked at me in confused.

We both walk toward the gate and I stopped my steps in front our school.

 “I’ll waiting for Yoseob in here” Gikwang just staring at me in silent, his face look so weird, what happen with him, why so suddenly…?? “are you okay..??” he just nodded, “you can go home now, Gikwang-ssi” Gikwnag still stared at me, I looked at him in worried.

“ what happen..?” I asked him, Gikwang stared at me blankly and soon he shaking his head harshly, I glanced at his hand, his hand look so worse, I quickly grabbed his hand, Gikwang gasped with my sudden reaction.

“what are yo doing..” he asked, I shrugged and searching for the box in my bag, I cleaned his dry blood around his wound and gave it a plaster.

“woow.. it was okay Now..” I smiled at him and his hand gently, I put again my box in my bag, I looked at him, but Gikwang still looked at his hand. “whats wrong..?”I asked him, Gikang just shook his head, I smiled. 

 

“go home..”I command “I’l wait Yoseob in her” I said, but suddenly Gikwang held my hand tightly, I looked at him in confused, but he just look more confuse than me.

 

 

“my feeling.. ah.. it was weird… I don’t know why” I looked at him, and sighed, Gikwang stared at me blankly, I let him to hold my hand, but suddenly, my hand was pulled away and before I realized, my hand was in someone’s hand, I gasped and looked at that guy and my mouth opened in shocked as I noticed it was Yoseob who push Gikwang’s hand from me, Yoseob look so angry and glaring at Gikwang.

 

“Don’t dare you to touched her again..” he said in low and threatening tone, Gikwang just staring at Yoseob, Yoseob dragged me leave Gikwang alone in there, his gripped was hurting me, I try to pull my hand back, but useless, instead he even tightened his gripped.

When we arrived in our apartement, he opened the door and closed it harshly, still with me in his hand.

“Let me Go.. Yang Yoseob” I snapped him, and pull my hand away, he let me go and glare at me.

“what the hell are you doing with him, in school in the middle of night like this, I had to tell you.. Don’t you dare to come closer with him, He is a bad guy.. are you stupid or what..he is playboy, and he just playing with you” he sanpped me back, I touched my reddened hand and gave him a glare.

“its really none of your business, take care with your self don’t disturbing me” I said annoyed, Yoseob look so angry, he push me and galre at me.

“so..You didn’t want to listen me..??!!” he snapped again.

“why should I to listen your words..???” I replied back quickly.

 

“I’m your husband.. so you should to listening everyword I gave to you....” I just smiled cynically as I heard his words.

 

“Husband..?? you..???,… hahahah… yes you are my husband, but you can’t yelling at me like this, or forbidden me to do everything I want..”

“so..why you kissed me today..??” I gasped as I remember it, yeah.. I kissed him infront Jieun today..I looked at him and blushing.

 

 “Why..??” he asked again, but this time in the soft voice, I turn away from his eyes, Yoseob walk closer toward me, but I shook my head and quickly run toward my room, leave him alone and frozen in his spot, I slammed the door harshly and threw my body on the bed, I buried my face on the pillow and closed my eyes, try to erasing that stupid kissed.

“Mom.. what the hell with me…..” I whispered and sighed in frustrated.

 

TBC... sorry for the mistakes...bows..please do Comment