PAIN

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

“ya..!! Hyosung-ah.. please stop avoiding me..” begging Jieun in annoyed, I keep walking without looking at her.

“I really didn’t understand whats wrong with you.. did I do something wrong..??” again she pleading at me, I glanced at her, my heat back again just like yesterday, somehow.

 

“nothing.. you didn’t do anything wrong.. I-I just tired..and I want to be alone” I murmur, my body become hot and my head was spinning.

“Hyosung-ah are you okay..your face looks so pale..??” she asked, worry, Jieun grabbed my hand but I push her away and leave her alone.

 

I standing against the wall as I know I’m alone and make sure that Jieun didn’t following me, I grabbed my shirt, my stomach felt so hurt, I whimpered in pain,  before I realized I already sat on the floor while I gripped my shirt in my stomach hardly.

“eomma” I groaning.. my tears streaming down my cheeks.. my stomach so hurt, and I felt dizzy.

 

“Hyosung..??, Hyo..are you okay… hey wake up” I try to opened my eyes to see who is the guy.. he shaking my body gently, but my vision was blurr

“Hyosung, lets go to nurse’s office” said that guy, I think his voice really familiar.

 

“yoseub” I mumbling under my breath, and hugged that guy, after that all become dark again.

 

 

I'm sorry for short chapter *again*.. hahaha don't worry I'll update tonight.. ^___^...

thank you for comments and new subscribes