Enough.. I'm tired

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

HYOSUNG POV

 

I was washing the dishes while Jieun help me dried them wth towel, suddenly someone hugged me from behind, I flinched and quickly turned around.

“Noona..” I frowned as My face just few inches from Myungsoo’s face, Jieun just chuckled.

“what..??” I asked annoyed, Myungsoo pouted.

“ani.. hem.. lets play outside, maids can washing the dishes noona..” he said and winked at me, I struggled but he tightening his arms aound my waist instead.

“hemm.. Good Idea..” Jieun said and smiled “Hyosung-ah, we can play outside..” she continued, Myungsoo nodded while put his chin on my shoulder, I just sighed and continued to washed the dishes.

“but.. its cold outside..”

“yeah..that true.. and snowing..” we all turn our head at Yoseob who standing against the door, he looked at me the myungsoo then turn his eyes at Jieun and smiled, I felt my heart ached but I tried to ignored it.

“but I want to.. I love snow..Noona….” Myungsoo whined and gave me his puppy eyes, I narrowed my eyes and pull his hands away from me, Is he try to acting like innocent one..??.

“NooooNaaa..” Myungsoo clinging in my arm again, I sighed and glanced at Yoseob, I was stunned as our eyes mets, He glared to me and walked toward Jieun.

“lets go..” he said and dragged Jieun, but stop infront the door.. “and you too.. are you don’t want to going out..” he hissed and slammed the door, I looked down and clenched my fist, the sharp pain came again in my chest.

========================================================

 

“YAAA… that cold “ jieun yelled as Myungsoo threw the snow ball to her, Myungsoo smirked and throw one again, they laughed and chasing each other, I just stared at them in silent, I glanced at Yoseob who sat on a bench while wrapped his jacket,  I smiled at myself, yeah I know Yoseob hate cold.. he really hate that.

“noona lets play with me..”suddenly Myungsoo grabbed my hand and pulled me with him“ehm.. snow man..I love snow” he sang, I just followed him.

 

“ya.. yoseub..you’s spazzing out” shouted Jieun while threw the snow, Yoseob glared at her playfully and chasing her, Jieun giggled and run as fast as she could but Yoseob was fast, as Yoseob caught her, they laughed at each other, I just staring at them speechless, my heart burning in jealously.

“jealous..??” asked Myungsoo suddenly, I looked at him in shock, is he know my feeling, I shook my head, if he know about my heat its not good for me.

“w-what are you talking about..???” I asked stuttered, Myungsoo just shrugged and play with the snow again, I let out a deep sigh and glanced at Yoseob and Jieun but my eyes went widen as I noticed they not in there again, I looked around me but nothing, where are they..??, I quickly stood up and looking for them, I don’t know suddenly my heart feel worry, I don’t want something bad happened to them, But in one place my steps stop, I spotted them in a bench sat next to each other, I’m about to called them but I immediately stop as Jieun leaned and kissed Yoseob’s lips, I can felt my heart breaking into pieces, I closed my mouth with my hand and let the tears out from my eyes, my heart felt so hurt.

I still looked at them and cry in silent, when suddenly a hand grabbed my arm ad turned me around, before I realized I was In someone’s embrace.

“sshee don’t cry noona..” I stunned as I heard that voice, Myungsoo.. why is he help me now..??, but I don’t care, I wrapped my arms around his and buried my face in his chest while crying my heart out.

Myungsoo Just silent and patted my back, my heart feel so sick, I sobbing and the tears wetting his jacket, but seems he don’t care, he continued to hugged me and let me crying in his chest.

“Hyo-hyosung..” I opened my eyes and turn around, Jieun and Yoseob was looked at me and Myungsoo, Jieun look down at her feet nervously, while yoseob put his oker face, looks like they know what I watch earlier, I shook my head and buried my face in Myungsoo’s chest.

 

Jieun walked closer to me and grabbed my hand, she looks want to gave me stupid reason about what they do before, but I slapped her hand and push Myungsoo away, I quickly run away from there, Jieun run after me, she called my name while apologize to me, But I don’t care and kept ran, suddenly Jieun grabbed my hand and forced me to stop.

“Hyo..please..listen to me..I’m sorry..Hyo” she pleading, I glared at her, and without thinking twice, I slapped her, Jieun frozed and held her cheek, she looked at me with wide eyes.

“H-hyo..??”

“why..??” I cut her off, she looked at me with teary eyes..” WHY jieun..?? why are you lying to me.. what have I done until you do this to me.. I thought..you’re my friend..but..but..why…??” I asked while glared at her, not cares with my eyes already blurs because the tears, Jieun just silent and crying.

Yoseob and myungsoo walked closer toward us, I shook my head and walked away, I don’t want to see their’s face again, I’m tired I really tired, my heart hurt like million knifes stabbes my heart in unison.. I wiped the tears but they just streaming more on my cheeks, suddenly Jieun grabbed my hand again, My body shaking and I cry without even looked at her.


“Hyosung..I’m sorry..I’m sorry..”she said and sobbing.

Sorry..?? for what..?? for make me cry again..?? stupid me..I pull my hand and walked limply.

Suddenly..

“Hyo..Jieun watch out…!!!”

”NOONA…!!!” I flinched as I heard Yoseob and Myungsoo screamed in unison, I turn my head and stunned, a car was running toward me and Jieun, I frozed and couldn’t move even an inch, when the car came closer, I closed my eyes my heart beating faster, but suddenly someone pulled my body and move me aside, I blinked and looked at the car past us.

I glanced at Jieun who still stunned, and Yoseob hold her hand tight, he hugged Jieun and her hairs, Yoseob looks so terrified.

 

I sighed and looked at my helper, and bites my lips, again Myungsoo the one who help me, I looked at Yoseob and jieun again, the tears still running down my cheeks, so its clear now.. the one he want to protect is Jieun not me.. not his wife, he took Jieun’s hand not me.. how could I be so stupid like this, hoping he will gave a space in his heart to me..No.. he love Jieun.. he love her.. and not me..for him I’m nothing..why am I stupid like this.. why can’t I just opened my eyes and look around me.. No one will love me.. why can’t I just stay in my space.. just alone.. why can’t I stop this feeling.. its hurt.. really hurt.. and I’m tired already.

I looked at Myungsoo and smiled weakly, I push him away and walked away leaving them again, I wiped my tears and lifted my head looked at the sky.

“its enough.. I’m tired..this is over..I'm giving you up Yoseob” I whispered and crying again. 

 

TBC

 

 

I'm sorry For late update.. but I hope you enjoy this one.. Please do comments all.. I love you hihihihihi.. 

I heard Song Jieun's of Secret song its cold and B.A.P warrior and secret Love like forever...hahhahahahahah