First Stop: Shanghai, China

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

 

 

 

March 26, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
7:41 PM



"...A ride?" Soojung repeated slowly while narrowing her eyes. "Who do you think you are?! I'm not just some taxi driver!"

 

"Wait," Tae Joong rested a hand on her forearm, stopping her from launching into a rant about how rude the random boy was being. "I think...I feel like its something more then just a ride home, am I right?" He glanced at the boys and Mei, who nodded.

 

"Ms. Park, we've sought you out specifically because we need someone who is trustful and honest who can get us to where we need to be." Sunggyu told her, his voice low as to not attract attention.

 

Soojung's attitude did a complete 180' flip as she realised the matter at hand was more then just a simple trip. But...not many people knew about her hobbies and skills with different forms of transport...where had they gotten their information?

 

"Who told you?" She asked casually, though her gaze was guarded.

Dongwoo spoke this time, "A friend of ours heard about you and your actions towards a group called 4Minute."

 

Her eyes widened and she suddenly hissed back a retort, "Are you threatening me?!" Anyone who was known to help S4S16s was to be arrested or heavily fined-if anyone found out she, Park Soojung, partial owner to an infamous worldwide company, the damage would be catastrophic.

"Oh, no, no, no!" Dongwoo shook his head and his hands quickly as she continued to glare at him.

 

Shaking his own head in exasperation, Sunggyu took over, "No, we wouldn't threaten you with something like that-we couldn't. See, we're more similiar to the group 4Minute then you think."

 

Tae Joong's mouth dropped open, "Wha-Infi-" Soojung's hand snapped out to cover his mouth.

 

Glancing casually around the restaurant, she sighed dramatically. "Geez, the service here is so bad, but you don't need to say rude things like that, Tae'." She said loudly, shooting a warning look at her best friend. "Why don't we just eat something at my house. I'm sure my chef can cook something up just as excellent as these guys can. Come on," She stood up, nudging Tae Joong to his feet as well, removing her hand from his mouth.

 

"Why don't you guys come over as well? I'm sure we'll have plenty of room and food for you." She continued her facade, as Dongwoo looked confused and Sunggyu started to smirk slightly.

"It'd be our pleasure." He replied, before motioning for the others to follow as they left the restaurant.

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 26, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
8:12 PM  

 

 

The silence in Soojung's car was almost unbearable. Aside from when she argued with Tae Joong about who's car to take while they were in the parking lot, not a word had been spoken between them. The sound of the car rolling over gravel as it pulled to the side of the road was the thing that shattered the quietness though.

 

"So you're all Infinites, huh?" She asked, not turning to face them as she clutched the steering wheel until her knuckles were white. Tae Joong's car pulled over in front of her's as Sunggyu opened his mouth to speak.

"Yes."

 

Her friend got out of his car, closed the door, and made his way to the shotgun seat of Soojung's vehicle, snapping the door shut as he slid in.

 

"Why are you here? How do you know I won't just go to the authorities with information about all of you?" She asked, staring at them through the rearview mirror. Tae Joong remained silent, putting his long legs up as his feet rested on the dashboard.

 

Myungsoo replied, his voice quiet, "Because you helped 4Minute, and you're the only person that we know of who has the resources and the personality to help us get to where we need to go. Please."

 

She sighed, running a hand through her already touselled hair. "Look, there are lots of things to cover if I'm to do this. I don't even know if I want to run a secret underground railway. Like, where do you guys plan to go? Busan? Or maybe further, like Tokyo? Shanghai? I've been to all those places, I don't know if I really want to go again just to risk my neck for a bunch of illegal infi-"

"Actually, we want to go to Singapore."

Stopping, she paused in her movements. Her eyes suddenly got a strange gleam to them and Tae Joong looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You haven't been there before, have you?"

 

"Well, no, I haven't," She muttered, though the gleam didn't go away. "I mean, I've been to a lot of places-even New York, Toronto, Mexico-I've been a lot of places, but..."

"Not Singapore? But it's closer then those other locations," Dongwoo asked, confused again.

She shrugged and turned to meet their gazes, so they were eye to eye. "I dunno, I guess in all my travels, I wanted to go to the places I thought of first," She tapped her chin, "Yeah, I've never been to Singapore before..."

 

Shaking her head, Soojung tried to get back on topic, "Are you going to pay me?"

 

"We can arrange for you're pay to be given to you after our 'boss' starts working again. He's...a bit busy right now, but he should be able to pay you back the moment he returns." Sunggyu informed her gingerly, ever-so-slightly skirting around the Tablo-issue.

 

"Good enough for me. How many are going? Just you four?"

 

Sunggyu shook his head, "No, there are actually seven Infinites going, with a couple of newly discovered mutants as well."

"Are you a mutant?" She asked, looking pointedly at Mei.

"No." She replied frostedly, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm a human."

 

"Are you going?" Soojung asked, trying to ignore her rising temper towards the rude girl. She hated rude people just as much as she hated snobby people since, well, they were basically the same thing.

 

"Ye-"

"There has been a change of plans-she isn't going, no." Sunggyu interrupted, not looking at the Chinese girl.

Her eyes widened before narrowing dangerously. "Excuse me?"

 

"You're not going." He repeated, this time daring to meet her furious gaze.

"Actually I am." She shot back, "I don't care what ty reason you've come up with, I'm going."

Sunggyu's expression turned a little pained. "Mei, you can't go. None of the girls can go. You're all too new to this, you'll all get hurt-you'll get hurt again..." 

 

"I'm not a five year old," She snapped, sitting up straighter. "If you're talking about the incident that happened last night, don't be a baby. Tablo has done much worse to me and as a weapons expert, I've done much worse to myself. The others are going to face the big bad world at some point, so they might as well go now with all of you, rather then by themselves. I'm sure they won't be happy if they heard your decision. If they drag us down, we'll just walk to Singapore and she can fly them home," She gestured vaguely towards a bored looking Soojung. "Not to mention I'm going whether you like it or not-remember? Tablo originally summoned me to train L and Woohyun? Well I can't train people if they're dead."

 

He looked at her long and silently, before rubbing his face and eyes with his hands tiredly. "Mei, please, please don't come with us." He begged quietly, pausing in his actions long enough to meet her eyes again. He would give anything to prevent himself from having to witness someone bring back a bloody and limp Mei-once was enough. He didn't care if he was being cowardly or selfish-he just didn't want to see that again.

 

She stared at him definantly, "I wouldn't have to do it if you didn't make me."

 

"Look," Sunggyu sat up so he wasn't slouched over, and turned to face her entirely. "Fine, you guys can come, but only if we, the Infinites, get to watch over you." She opened to protest, her brow furrowed, but he continued on, ignoring her. "I don't care what you say-you may be more skilled with weapons, but weapons won't matter when there are entire countries after you-whos knows if Singapore won't find out about us and be ready to kill all of us when we arrive? You need Powers, like Doojoon said, and you need to know how to use them. Jinri and Sanghee may have Powers, but they both just got theirs, and Sanghee isn't even sure, heck-no one is sure, of what her Powers are. Ji Ae is a human, and though she is skilled in martial arts, once again-she has no Powers, and we don't know the variety of weapons she can use, if she can use any at all."

Mei remained silent, her face clearly showing her displeasure.

 

Taking that silence as her agreement, Sunggyu went on. "Alright, I had thought you were going to protest when I tried to stop you all from going, so I already know who is going with who-I'll watch over you since you're the most powerful individual out of all of them and I'm one of the more powerful Infinites out of the group-we should be fine with just the two of us. Jinri will be guarded by Dongwoo and L, Ji Ae by Woohyun and Sungyeol, and Sanghee by Hoya and Sungjong. Sound fair?" Myungsoo and Dongwoo looked between each other, their eyebrows raised-they hadn't heard about Sunggyu's decision to try and keep the girls away from the Singapore trip, nor had they heard about how they were to guard them later on.

"So basically, you're going to be babysitting us." She practically snarled. She loathed being under estimated and having to be cared for-she understood where Sunggyu was coming from, but it didn't stop her from liking it anymore then she had to-which to say, was not at all.

 

"Yeah, basically." He replied, shrugging, before turning back to the still-bored looking Soojung and the mildly interested Tae Joong, ignoring the evil glare she was sending in his direction. 

 

"Are you guys done?" Soojung asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "I have things I have to do later."

"Yeah, sorry about that." He replied, shrugging again.

 

"There are a lot of you, huh?" Tae Joong asked, smiling faintly.

 

"Sounds like it-ten or eleven in fact," Soojung muttered, before saying louder, "If I'm going with you, do I get a guard?" He looked a little wary, unsure of where she was coming from-did she want one or not? Would she protest and refuse to help them if he gave her one or not?

 

She noticed his confusion as she snorted, "Look, I'm not stupid. If I do end up helping you guys, and the Singaporean government does end up chasing you around the country, I know I'll be dead if I don't have someone helping me-I'm an expert with aircrafts and watercrafts and vehicles. I'm also good at sports, and I can do other things, but I can't fight-except for the basic knowledge."

 

"I'll guard her," Dongwoo piped up, staring at Sunggyu.

L sighed before adding, "I can do it as well. It makes sense if we do it-she's met us first, so she'll probably feel the most comfortable with us then one of the others. Plus, she's our transport-we need her to remain extra safe, so both Dongwoo and I should be her guards."

 

"True," Soojung mused, "Though I don't know anything about you guys, you're a bit better then some other random person.

 

"Then that'll leave Jinri without someone," Sunggyu mused, tracing his jawline with a finger distractingly.

 

"Why not have Woohyun guard her? They get along well enough."

 

"But Sungyeol's Powers aren't working right now, so that'd leave Ji Ae alone." He muttered.

Myungsoo bit his lip before making a face and suggesting, "Then Sungjong can help Sungyeol moniter Ji Ae-Hoya is pretty powerful-I-I'm sure he'll be fine guarding Sanghee alone." He hated suggesting that-in reality, he wanted to protect Sanghee himself. But he had already suggested to guard Soojung, so...

 

"I don't suppose you would like to join me on the trip?" Soojung asked Tae Joong, who chuckled.

"I might go for the flight, but nah, not the whole wander-around-Singapore-trip -I think they just managed to get everything figured out-if I go, it'll just mess everything up, huh?"

 

She grinned, "Yeah, probably. I changed my mind-don't come. We'll take too long organizing it."

 

Sunggyu looked between them with interest and hope on his face. "So you'll fly us to Singapore?"

 

Meeting his dark eyes, Soojung smiled wryly. "You're lucky-I've been feeling a little bored recently. A nice trip to a new country with a bunch of illegals should fix that, hmm?" She turned back to face the wheel while Sunggyu smiled gratefully towards her. "Tae Joong, get outta my car-all of you as well."

As they got out and closed the doors, the driver's tinted holographic window faded away so she could speak to them. "Tae, can you drive them back to where they came from? I have to go get ready. Sunggyu? Tae will give you a ride to my house tomorrow-we depart at 9 in the morning, alright?" When he nodded, her window reformed itself with tiny pixels, before her car gave a roar and she tore off the gravelfilled shoulder of the road.

Tae Joong turned to them, "Alright, clown car time. Everyone-To the Tae-mobile!" He shouted playfully, before dashing for the stalling car. Dongwoo caught on quickly and followed, snickering, while Myungsoo and Sunggyu lightly smiled, both in a good mood thanks to the finalization of their transport-Mei just growled and strode after them. 

 

 

-v-v-v-


March 27, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
8:58 AM

 

 

"Is everyone on board?" Soojung asked, flicking a few switches as she settled further back into the pilot seat. Tae Joong stood up, ducking slightly to avoid the top of the doorway leading into the cockpit, and checked the cabin for Sunggyu. The man was on the far side of the cabin, so rather then taking the time to make his way over there, Tae Joong just tapped the shoulder of the guy closest to him.

The one of the girls as well as the pretty boy he had seen earlier turned around and looked at him curiously. "Yes? Are you one of the co-pilots?"

 

He grinned, "Yeah, I'm Tae Joong."

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Sungjong." The boy smiled while the girl nodded her head towards him.

"My name is Ji Ae." She was just as pretty as the boy, which is to say, a lot.

 

"Listen, Sungjong and Ji Ae, could you guys do me a favor? Can you tell me if everyone is on board? I don't know anyone except you guys and Sunggyu, Myungsoo, Dong...woo? -Woon? Was it? And Mei."

Sungjong looked around the cabin before nodding. "Yeah, everyone is here. And his name is Dongwoo-we have met someone whos name is Dongwoon though-it was confusing as heck."

He chuckled before smiling at Ji Ae and waving at the both of them. "Alright, I better go help Soojung get this baby into the air. See you later!"

 

He headed for the front and sat in his chair, giving Soojung a thumbs up as he slipped on his headset.

"Everyone is here, we have the all clear to go."

 

"Alright." Pushing a button, Soojung gripped the jet's er and tugged.

 

-v-v-v-


March 27, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
9:19 AM

 

 

Hoya was sitting at one of the tables in the second cabin of the jet playing cards with Dongwoo, Ji Ae and Sungjong, when Woohyun entered the room, waving his hand at them.

"Come on guys, the jet just got put on auto-pilot, so there's a meeting in the first cabin with everyone."

They abandoned their cards, and entered the room with the Shapeshifter just as Tae Joong pushed a button, and a holographic map of Asia appeared in the center of the cabin.

Walking up to it, Soojung pointed to where South Korea was. "Alright, so obviously we're going to start here. Now, if someone was to take a private aircraft outside of the countries borders, the pilot must fill out certain forms saying how long the flight will be, whos going, where are you going, etc. Of course, just me and Tae Joong are the only people 'going'," She winked while Dongwoo and Woohyun snickered and Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Ji Ae had satisfied smirks on their faces. "And I don't think you guys know this, but if the flight is a certain distance away, the airplane must be legally checked by the airport security to make sure there is nothing suspious on the plane. Singapore is way out of the safe distance." Everyone became sober and quiet-once, there had been a time when flying your own private aircraft meant you could go anywhere. That time disappeared after the Power Wars began, and the world became paranoid about everyone and everything. "However, Tae Joong and I thought up a plan last night." She started to smirk while the boy just shrugged, a slightly smug smile on his face. "Rather then go straight to Singapore, we're going to hop along the Chinese coast, then hop to the end of the Vietnam coastal line, probably stop by a couple of areas to look like real tourists, fly straight to Malaysia, and then hit Singapore!" She grinned while tracing out her directions on the map, waiting for their reactions.

Which ended up being mixed. Ji Ae, Myungsoo, Sanghee and Dongwoo all looked like they agreed and were pleased with the sensible idea-Sunggyu did as well, but he appeared troubled with the amount of side trips they had to take. On the other hand, Hoya, Woohyun, Jinri looked confused and a little annoyed-Hoya's changed to more of a understanding one a minute later though.

Mei, Sungyeol and Sungjong were just indifferent-Sungyeol looked a little more crestfallen then just indifferent in the end.

 

"So, wait...why are we taking so many stops?" Jinri asked. "Why don't we just fly striaght there?"

"Did I just explain that?" Soojung replied, raising an eyebrow. "Because if we fly straight there, it'll raise the authorities suspicions, which we should really not do. So instead, I posed us as tourists, who just happened to what to visit around the Asian coastline in short little trips. There will be a total of four stops before we reach Singapore-two along the Chinese coast, like I said, one in Vietnam, and one in Malaysia. We'll get there eventually, but if we want to be safe, then this is the best idea."

 

Sunggyu took out the worn-looking walkie talkie from his pocket and fiddled with it. It was their connection to Beast, and as how Doojoon explained it, they're only one. Sunggyu had wanted Yoseob to come along to help them teleport places, but Kikwang had reminded him that the man's Power only allowed him to hold onto anothers ability for five or so hours. After that, it just faded away. He also couldn't come because he couldn't use Sungyeol as a 'recharger' of the teleportation ability-apparently he had managed to grab the boy before his Power had completely disappeared, but now, when he touched him, nothing happened.

 

The sound of the others talking brought him back to reality.

"...getting there?"

"When are we getting there?" Soojung tapped the side of her nose while she thought before replying, "We should arrive in approximately 2-3 days."

 

Sunggyu nodded. "Alright, the plan sounds good. Thank you guys, you have gratitude."

"And your paycheck," She replied cheekily, before waving it off. "Don't worry about it-I'm mostly just doing this out of selfish desire. Anyways, we should reach our first destination in several hours. Tae Joong and I are going to go play random card games in the cockpit. See you guys later."

She grabbed her friend's arm and dragged him towards the front of the plane, waving goodbye as they disappeared.

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 27, 2264

Shanghai, China
10:25 AM

 

 

Thanks to the incredibly high speeds of Soojung's jet, they ended up reaching their first stop, Shanghai, within approximately an hour, rather then two. They gathered in the first cabin one last time to discuss their plans before stepping out of the aircraft.

"So, Hoya, you and Myungsoo can lead a team consisting of Woohyun, Sanghee, and Jinri out to get supplies. We should stock up as soon as possible, and then we can prevent ourselves from making future stops if we're in a rush for whatever reason." Because of the incident involving Mei and the Hunters, they had lost all of their supplies, and Beast had almost nothing to spare. Soojung didn't want any of the workers around her mansion, or as she liked to call it, 'house', to get suspicious if she brought out large amounts of food and other things when supposedly only her and Tae Joong were going. So they were taking the time now to grab anything they'd need.

Hoya nodded, "We'll see you guys in an hour, okay? Tae Joong can send Soojung a message if we end up staying later."

 

"Alright-at the first sign of Hunters or any suspicious looks, just come right back to the jet-we'll get the rest of our stuff tomorrow when we stop by Hong Kong."

 

Waving his hand, Hoya turned and lead the others to exit the jet, off to begin their mission of restocking their supplies.

 

-v-v-v-

March 27, 2264

Shanghai, China
10:47 AM


"...Come on, they're going to be looking for us if we don't head back soon." A shorter, more stocky looking boy with curved lips glanced at his watch, a frown marring his otherwise perfect features.

"Awww, is our break already done?" One of the boys groaned, crossing his arms and frowning, kicking a rock sullenly. "This is stupid."

 

"Don't be like that," One of the more feminine and soft looking men told him gently. "You know how BoA would react if we didn't come back on time. She'd add more S4S16s to our quota, and it'd take us even longer to get the others back."

 

The group of four remained silent, all grim in the face of the truth.

A thin faced one with sharp eyes sighed, ruffling his hair. "Come on, we won't be helping ourselves much if we just mope about it. When did she say we'll be getting them back? Sometime next year if we bring in another 35 S4S16s? We just brought in four yesterday, so that leaves 31 to go."

 

"But that's so many...plus, she'll probably just add more the closer we get to zero-we had like 12 more S4S16s to catch before, and then she added on like a bajillion, and here we are now, stuck in the thirties." The youngest boy scowled, continuing his from before.

The last and larger boy spoke up, his gaze locked onto his friend's, sharing his sorrow and frustration. "There isn't much we can do then, huh? We'll just have to hunt down each and every S4S16 that we can, as fast as we can, so we can fill out our damn quota. We can't just quit or give up until we're done-those two would never do that to us if they were in our position."

"Even if that means throwing innocent mutants to the wolves?" The young boy asked, looking tortured. The feminine boy hooked an arm around his waist and gave him a sympathetic look-the boy wasn't old enough to be throw into these kinds of situations-heck, all of them were too young for this. But the Powers had brought wars, and wars make everyone mature quicker then how they're suppose to.

"Even then." The man turned his head so their gazes were no longer locked, feeling disgusted and ashamed with himself. But it was true. He would do anything to get his friends back. The friends that had been experimented on and turned into mutants. The friends that were being held by the government. The friends they hadn't seen in years but missed terribly. He would do anything.
 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

 

March 27, 2264

Shanghai, China
10:59 AM

 

 

"Hoya, Hoya, Hoya, can we buy this?" Woohyun appeared infront of the boy, holding up a glow-in-the-dark, blue laser, lightsaber. Myungsoo snickered and Sanghee gave him a wry smile, while Jinri selected a red laser saber and joined in on pestering the fire user for it. After all, he was the one holding the budget.

 

"Look, the answer is still 'no'." He replied, feeling a hint of amusement as he shapeshifter seem to droop as he was rejected once more. "We have to get the rest of our supples, and the rest of Sunggyu's money goes back to him, in case we need it later."

 

"B-but, it's a lightsaber..."

"And a badass one..." Jinri added, trying to give her best puppy eyes. She wanted it. Lightsabers equaled awesome in her eyes. Plus, it'd give her something to do on their flight from Shanghai to Hong Kong-she could steal it from Woohyun and beat him with it.

 

Rolling his eyes, and shiving past them, Hoya snorted. "Still 'no'."

 

"Hoooya, pleeeaaase?" They chased after him, while Myungsoo and Sanghee flanked him, snickering as he ignored them.

Jinri stopped in her tracks and slumped her shoulders, frowning. "Aw, you're no fun."

Suddenly someone walking beside her going in the opposite direction, tripped over the lightsaber pointing towards the ground. They fell, landing in a heap just behind the surprised girl. She turned in a flash and helped them to their feet, aplogizing repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry about that, my fault, my bad!"

 

The person, a pretty looking boy, laughed lightly and waved her off. "Oh, don't worry about it, I'm fine. I should have looked to see where I was going."

 

"Kevin, you alright?" One of his companions appeared next to him, his expression a mixture of worry, surprise and mild amusement.

 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He laughed again, a chiming noise, as his two other friends joined them.

"Woah, good job Kevin, way to trip over your own feet."

"Isn't this like the second or third time you've done this within the past two days?"

He stuck his tongue out at them and wrinkled his nose, "No! I didn't fall over my own two feet, I tripped! And I've been a little tired with work, that's all." The guys looked between each other and seem to accept the excuse with sighs and solemn nods.

He seemed to notice the mood was dropping with his friends, as Kevin coughed and gestured towards Jinri.

"Um, I'm not sure if I have internal bleeding or not. Can I have your number so I can contact you with my hospital bill in case I do?" He asked cheekily, smiling brightly.

Normally Jinri would have punched any other guy in the gut hard enough to give him internal bleeding for sure if he used that kind of line on her. But something about Kevin just seemed to...shimmer and glow. He seemed special and so likable.

So instead she chuckled, "I would love to, but I lost my phone. Can I just give you my name instead?"

Sighing dramatically, Kevin shook his head before replying. "Oh, I suppose that'll do." He winked to show he was just joking.

"I'm Yoon Jinri." Sticking out a hand roughtly, the girl gave him a roguish smile.

"I'm Kevin Woo-Woo being my last name." He replied, grasping her hand in his own soft one and shaking gently.

Cocking her head, Jinri looked at him curiously. "American?"

 

"Yep! Though I moved here recently-thats how I met him," He gestured to one of his larger, more built friends. "His name is Eli-I met him through an English program."

 

"That's interesting."

"Yep!" He glanced around before shrugging. "Hey, you already know half of us. Might as well meet the others. So he's Eli, that guy's name is AJ," He pointed at the tall thin man, "And that guy is Dongho," He gestured to the baby-faced boy. "There's one more, but I have no idea where he is." Kevin shrugged nonchalantly, looking unworried.

 

"What are you guys doing in Shanghai?" She asked, still curious.

"Weeeell," Kevin drew out the word, while shooting another unreadable glance towards Eli, who just narrowed his eyes.

"Jinri! Come on, we have to go!"

 

She turned away from them. "Sorry guys, its been nice talking to you-but my friends will drag me away by force, guaranteed, if I don't go now. Maybe we'll see each other again in the future-I might even have another cellphone by then!" She smirked as she waved, before disappearing into the crowd, leaving the silent, unmoving group of males behind.

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

March 27, 2264

Shanghai, China
11:10 AM

 

 

"Where's Hoon?" Kevin broke their little bubble of silence. "We should probably start heading back again."

"Knowing him, he probably went ahead and is just realising now that we aren't with him." Dongho muttered, causing AJ to snicker.

 

"Speak of the devil," Eli said, just as Hoon stumbled out from the crowd, giving them an annoyed look.

"Guys, where were you? I just spent like 10 minutes looking for you! I thought maybe you had ditched me again for bubble tea. Again."

 

AJ smirked, draping his arm around Hoon's shoulders. "Okay, we didn't ditch you before-we said we were going to go get tea, but you weren't listening and you didn't follow when we left. Not our fault. And-"

 

Hoon stiffened and his eyes widened before narrowing sharply. "What the..." He edged towards Kevin, who raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's up?"

He stopped just two feet from within Kevin and frowned. "Kevin...why do you have the remains of an Infinite around you?"

 

Kevin cocked his head and moved his brows together. "What? Why would I..." He understood what Hoon was doing-the boy had a Power put into him that helped him to see Auras of others-Infinite's auras had a different feel to them then humans or animals or whatnot. They were mixed, almost oily looking, apparently. But why would there be remains of an Infinite aura on him? Unless...

"Oh God," Eli smacked himself in the face before dragging the hand down slowly and groaning. "Kevin, you aren't thinking what I'm thinking, are you?"

 

"That the girl we just ran into was an Infinite? Yeah, I was thinking that actually." The pretty boy replied, starting to walk again, the others joining him.

 

"What do we do now?" Dongho mumbled, running a hand through his hair.

 

"The thing we usually do when we come across an Infinite when we aren't assigned to them-go to the closest office and tag them as ours so others don't 'steal' them." He bit the inside of his cheek. She had looked so happy and daring and carefree...and he was going to try, and most likely succeed, to take it away. "Let's go catch our 31st Infinite."

 

 

A_A_A_A_A

 

 

A/N

I've been looking for a way to sneak these guys in ;) And when I was typing up this chapter I realised there were a few plot holes, and when I filled them in, I noticed that I could add some new groups if I wanted to-Don't worry, they'll still reach Singapore within the next chapter or two~

 

(I just didn't want to put them on the Jet, then BAM, they're in Singapore-tooo faaast.)

 

ASDFGHJK Sowwy guys, I made U-Kiss the 'bad' guys~Oh well~

 

Hmmm I'm a little brain dead right now (Super tired again haha), so I'll just go to the comment replies~

~~~~Comment replies for Chapter 20~~~~

Guuuuuuys D: I know I'm being a terrible feedback-giver-backer and stuff, but I'm suuuper brain dead right now, so for some reason I can't seem to find which comments I've actually replied to and which ones I haven't yet-I've lost my spot in the list of comments-I'm so sorry! D'X If there is a question you'd like to ask me, just write it again in your comment about this chapter, and I'll get back to it!  (Yes, I read all the comments-which is partially the reason I'm so confused-I basically made up all these replies in my head, but here I am, a week later, and I can't even find which ones I'm suppose to be replying too....*unhappy/derpy sigh*


~~~~Comment Replies about Chapter 21~~~~~

 

 

Imsosofia: Haha little ninja Sofia, who is hiding from the government XD
Yeah, that would have been a good idea-or Jinri-It would have totally gotten rid of their Powers as well-or at least, it would seem like it ;P
If by football you mean she kicks around a black and white ball on a large field with big white goals, then yes, that football XD
Yeaaaah, she's something like that....
The asian guy from The Green Hornet was my favorite part of the entire movie itself XD He's so awesome haha
 Tae Joong...he's different, and his relationships are different from the usual....XD
Sunggyu is one of those guys who does the whole 'fall-in-love-at-first-sight' things, and sticks with it the entire way through-at least, thats what he's like with my story haha

zenlovers: Me too ;_; I don't like the unhyper and depressed Sungyeol-he's no fun and it just feels weird...
Hoho you make Mei sound like a witch of sorts haha
I did~I got to dunk my head in a glacier lake for no reason haha
Them being flawless isn't new, yet...it never looses its shine and is always interesting and impressive-they're. all. so. amazing.

Ahjusshi: Sungyeol's Powers are pretty basic but they're super handy and are a big part of him since they've been with him for the majority of his life XP So at the moment he's a little depressed, and IT FEELS SO WEIRD WRITING HIM-Depressed Sungyeol=Kicking A Puppy. I feel like I've done something terribly wrong D:

Ho-Hum~I can't say anything about the couples hehe

Yeah, you'll be seeing more of the devious duo XD They're very important for the plot muhaha

Sungyeol's rap was super awesome-I really want to see him perform it on one of the music programs, like M!Countdown or Music Bank or something-but apparently he gets really nervous and uncomfortable right before Infinite performs-hence why he never gets lots of lines-because he doesn't want them :P

No, I saw double-I thought maybe my phone (I use it with wifi to look at things when I'm too lazy to go on the computer) was glitching XD
If it makes you feel any better, my laptop is ancient as well haha

Francesca: Don't worry~Sungyeol will get to do more stuff laaater~ hehe
You didn't find the weird edible thing on the side of the road, did you? Bad Ces, bad!
Hmmm Paradise is peeerfect for the fall-so cool (temperature-wise) and yet hot-blooded (like hard working and stuff) how is that possible?!

I'm glad you like Soojung and Tae Joong hehe
Also: Sorry your characters introduction got delayed-I had to add some more stuff so the story's plot will go smoother-don't worry, she'll still be introduced within the next couple of chapters hehe

Wynthe: Awww I'm glad it made you feel better XD

I was going to add him later, but I thought it'd be weird if each and every one of the OC showed up solo and yet stuck with the group-it'd make a little bit more sense if there was at least a pair or more that met the group and still stuck together. Plus, they seemed like the types to get along with one another haha On another note: Yes, Soojung is pretty badass too haha

Hyunseung is such a lurk...-_-"

Awwww that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside whenever a reader says they love my story <3 Don't get too distracted from work, you'll get in trouble XD

SungMei is so cuuuute~

Hahahaha Ji Ae's method...I totally made it up on the spot. Though I'm pretty sure it'd work for some things, I don't actually know if thats a real method to help some regain parts of their memory if they're in heavy surprise or shock XD Oh well, close enough~ haha

Did you like it? Did you like it? It wasn't like jaw-dropping-put-in-the-Guiness-World-Record-Book-For-The-Most-Amazing-Song-Ever, but it was still pretty good, especially for a song starting out with a guy who barely got a line in the songs beforehand.

My little sister was being creepy about Hoya -_-" She like posted a link of the video on my Facebook wall, and kept leaving all these creepy comments about him since she knows he's like my major Infinite bias hahaha

It went awesome! We got there on Monday and left Thursday morning :P Sooo we got to stay for two (freezing) nights. I've heard it can get pretty cold in Australia during the winter-it got pretty cold at night where we were staying, but that was because we were near the mountains :P Anywhos~Yeah, I go to a Catholic school, so we probably only do the minimum when it comes to camping XD (we do have trips and clubs that have longer sleepover sessions though...)

Ooooh good idea~ Okay, I'll do that soooon hehe

Also: I noticed you said something about Roy from Fullmetal in a comment before (I dunno if I replied or not -_-" I'm kinda derpy right now.) But yeah, I've read the entire Fullmetal manga series and watched the entire Brotherhood anime in Japanese (with English subtitles) XD That has to be one of my favorite manga/anime series haha Roy actually did kinda influence Junhyung's Power-I wasn't sure what to give him, but I wanted something powerful and deadly, and something that some much like those two traits that it didn't need to evolve into new Powers and it would still be just as dangerous. And I thought of fire and explosions. Hoya already has fire, so I thought about using explosions, but I wasn't sure about how he was going to use his explosive Power. Theeen I thought of Roy, sooo...I kinda stole the way he uses his power (the snapping/flicking motion >>"). So. Yeeeaaaahh....*runs away*

 


Ice_girl: I'm glad you like it ^^ That makes me veeery happy hehe
Infinite once again proves that they come out with the most awesomeist (<--not a word) songs ever~


IHeartHelloKitty: Nooo~Don't worry, I'll explain his Power loss and why later on :P Probably very soon as well hehe
Playing with time is fun XD It keeps the readers on their toes hehe
Awww I'm so happy I helped make your day hehe You guys are so niiiice to me~ XD


fatieynmanmanhani: Yeah, she didn't just get a scratch-she got pretty smashed up *wince*
Sungyeol's Powers are gone, yeah D: (I feel bad haha)
Sunggyu and Mei, Sungmei, Meigyu, hehehe~
I hope you like Soojung and Tae Joong~XD

Jaimee: I love Woollim. They have yet to give Infinite a cutesy theme ('Nothing's Over' doesn't count-it's more stylish then cutesy ;P) or give them a crappy MV for any of their lead songs. Paradise is no different-so amazing and perfect and unique for the most part hehe <3 Infinite is perfect/derpy XD

Maybe Sofia or Jiyong knows a way...hehe

No problem~Thank you for submitting her :D Yeah, I was picturing something similiar to a movie scene in my head when I was writing that haha To Soojung, then to the guys, then to Soojung, then to the guys-repeat process XD

Sungmei is so cute~ XD And in my opinion (and hopefully your guys as well) not too cute, 'cus super cute stuff is icky XP


Thank you! I did! Hehe


~~~


So yeah, I'm back from my camping trip. It was by the mountians, so it was cold. But totally worth it. Favorite parts: Dunking my head in a glacier lake for no reason (I think I told someone in one of their comment replies, that I did this haha), getting first place in the competition with my team in something similiar to a survival race, and stealing some of my friend's bacon-wrapped-hotdog (LOLOLOLOL). I swear, all the guys who went on the trip (20 out of the 24 students haha), had bacon XD I immensely regret not bringing a packet of my own...*sigh* Anyways, so yeah, I had to spend my first couple days back catching up with school work, but yesterday and today were my days for BHS and you guys ^^ I hope you like this chapter~


Thank you to all the subscribers, the readers, and the super-awesome commentors!


-WhosThere13

P.S. It's official: I'm definitely getting worse at naming these chapters -_-"