The 6th Big Bang Member

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

March 27, 2264
Singapore, Singapore
10:15 PM


Lucky for Sunggyu, Fran was a girl of action. It had hit him several blocks away from Jiyong's house, as the fog was picking up, that they had forgotten to call a cab. He had nudged her shoulder and mentioned it, only to have her smirk back at him and inform him that she had called one earlier. She had felt at the time that she and Jiyong were going to get into a fight, so she arranged to have the cab meet them further from the house.

The ride to the villa was filled with Sungjong, Sungyeol and Taejoong cracking stupid jokes and Ji Ae and Fran getting to know each other through odd conversations. Mei kept giving Sunggyu long looks, but didn't say anything, so he ignored it.

 

Getting out of the cab, paying it, and heading for the house, Sunggyu almost missed the man walking quickly towards them. Mei stiffened beside him, before relaxing, though she shot glances at the figure, until it emerged from the fog. Ignoring the sounds of merriment coming from the house and shouts of 'Sungyeol! You're alright!', the Time Infinite turned to face the man.

 

"Doojoon? Doojoon!" Moving towards the him, Sunggyu narrowed his eyes as he noticed that despite how tired the Beast looked, his eyes were wide and wired looking.

 

"Sunggyu, we need to talk. Now." He grabbed the younger man's shoulders and steered him towards the villa, where everyone stood waiting and watching, including those who had stayed behind. Entering the front room of the house, Doojoon closed the door and turned back to the crowd.

 

"I need you all to remain calm at what I'm about to tell you. Panicking or getting pissed won't do anything. Do you understand? Good.

 

"Tablo is missing."

Sunggyu felt his throat go dry as his stomach dropped away.

"Don't panic, do you all understand? A bunch of freaked out Infinites is not the best idea, especially since Korea is looking for you, and practically all the Hunters on this continent are raking Asia for you." Doojoon surveyed the room, making eye contact with everyone. One could ahve heard a pin drop as the Beast spoke.    

"Why are they coming for us?" Sunggyu asked, trying to look relaxed to help calm the others. "Where are the other Infinites?"

"That's the thing. Obviously the other Infinites aren't going to be trying to get the government's attention. Definitely not now anyways-it's become known that you were involved with Tablo."

 

"Tablo? What's so..." His voice trailed off, and he felt a light sweat break out across his brow. He noticed Hoya and Mei go still out of the corner of his eye.

Doojoon glared at him. "Didn't you know? Couldn't you tell? Tablo was the head of the S4S16 Resistance in Asia. He is one of the leaders of it worldwide. It's not often leaders are caught-the AHA train their Hunters to aim for the heads of the Resistance, the leaders especially."

"Who's the AHA?" Ji Ae asked curiously.

 

"The Asian Hunter Association," Doojoon answered quickly, shifting his gaze over to her. "They organise, train, put together Hunter groups, and tag them so they get certain benefits. The tagging helps discourage random people from killing Infinites that could be rare or useful." HIs lip curled in disgust before he continued on. "There are hundreds of Hunter groups, ranging from sizes, however the top 10 are the most well known. The head commander of the AHA was a solo Hunter-rare but possible-and rose to the rank of #1 before, well, being elected as the head. Her code name that everyone knows her by is BoA, her real name is Kwon Boa." He hesitanted for a moment. "There's more, but let's just hope you don't have to cross her path for a long time."

He glanced back over at Sunggyu. "As I was saying, the AHA is quite through in their research and have uncovered several of the Resistance's leaders. Tablo was one of them. When Rain found you all with Tablo, that automatically puts you all under special attention as you had direct contact with Tablo, and as Rain's squad and him, the J.Tune squad, are #7 on the list, they're in the Top 10 and therefore have contact with BoA. Basically, because you were found with one of the leaders of the Resistance, all you Infinites there are placed under special attention by the AHA, which means, you all have a special bounty on your head, courtesy of BoA and Rain, and the Top 10 will be looking for you, while the other Hunters are probably trying just as hard. I mean, if you have a special bounty and they get you, they may get attention from BoA and may move up in the ranks."

 

"So...we have the Top 10 groups of trained killers of the AHA, all coming after us?" Sunggyu said slowly. He could practically cut the tension and panic in the air with a knife.

 

"Well...you have the Top 9, that's for sure," Doojoon said with a shrug. The wild look in his eyes was self explanatory now.

 

"What? You mean...one squad might not go after us?" Dongwoo asked, leaning forward slightly as he balanced nervously on his toes.

 

"See, that's the thing. The #2 squad went rogue years ago. No one has ever heard of them. Hyunseung..." He hesitated again. "Hyunseung, um, he hasn't even heard anything. BoA apparently refuses to let the #2 squad's spot be filled. Hyunseung heard it was because she was convinced the #2 would return someday. Or something. Anyways. Back to the main topic."

 

"I came here to warn you guys about Tablo missing and that your place is ransacked, Jinri. You can't go back. You've been identified."

 

The girl stiffened, her eyes wide, before she narrowed them in her fury, "What?! How did they identify me? I have a clean record! I did nothing to get their atte-"

"You broke into Korea's Science Institute and set loose a large number of Infinites associated with Resistance leader Tablo. If that doesn't get their attention, God knows what will," Doojoon raised his eyebrows at her, his voice laced with dry humor. "They must have gotten some of your DNA or their security cameras caught you. Point is, you're recognised. And as an Infinite as well: don't expect cuff links and a jail sentence-Hunters are after you now too." He turned to sweep his gaze the crowd until he found Mei and Ji Ae. "Same goes for you guys as well. Hyunseung hasn't heard anything about you guys, but if Jinri was identified, who knows if they got you too."

 

It was silent until Mei moved forward to stand beside Sunggyu again. "That's okay. I'll just stick with you guys. Wouldn't mind a couple of meat shields from the big bad Hunters." That cracked a few smiles-any bit of humor was welcomed as everyone felt on edge with the recent news. "Plus, I've been helping Tablo for years now. It was only a matter of time before I was caught." She shrugged.

 

Feeling something touch his hand, Sunggyu shot a glance down and noticed Mei's hand just as it brushed it again. He caught her hand, intertwined their fingers, squeezed, and then gently let go, turning his attention back to what was going on with the others, fighting a school boy grin the entire way. No matter how grim things got, Mei always seemed to make it just that much more bearable. 

 

Ji Ae let a crooked smile slide over her face, "I guess I'm stuck with you guys now. If I run away now, I'll only be bringing the trouble back to America and to my family." There were more smiles, until a voice spoke up.

"Hey, where's Sanghee?" Jinri looked around, frowning. "She was with us, right?"

"If she was, she needs to make up her mind about whether she is going to stay with you guys or leave. Now is the only chance she gets." Doojoon said firmly.

 

"I think she went upstairs," Dongwoo chimed in as he noticed Ji Ae moving. "But she'll probably stay because she was locked up in the Institute too-they definitely got her ID."

 

"I'll go get her anyways, she should be here for this." Ji Ae disappeared up the stairs, before reappearing several minutes later with a tired looking Sanghee.

"Sanghee, did she explain what was going on?" Doojoon called up as the pair descended.

 

"Yes," She made her way to the front of the crowd to the Beast. "Briefly-"

Stopping dead in her tracks, Sanghee stared at the girl before her. The girl stared back.

"What?" Fran glanced at Sungjong. "Is there something on my face?"


"You-What are you-No! NO!" Backing up, Sanghee stared at the girl, horror on her face. Suddenly Hoya appeared behind her, grabbing her upper arms gently and stopping her from moving. Moving to face her, the boy frowned, meeting her frightened eyes.

"What? What's wrong?"  

 

"H-her." She pointed at the Indian girl, "It's her. The girl from my vision. She's the only one that survives." Her eyes suddenly started tearing up as just mentioning the premontion brought back unwanted memories.

 

Sunggyu stepped towards them. "What? She's her?" He looked over at Francesca, who just appeared baffled.

"What the hell is going on?" Doojoon crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah, can someone explain that to me too, please?" The Indian girl moved away from Sanghee and Hoya as she spoke, her tone wary.

 

"Sanghee and I had visions of us getting attacked in Singapore. No survivors, except Sungjong and apparently Francesca." He glanced between the two girls. "Tae Joong wasn't in either of the visions, so we're assuming he was still alive."

 

Doojoon suddenly went still. "Who killed you and how?"

"In Sanghee's, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sanghee, Myungsoo and Francesca were attacked by two men. One was thin, smaller than the other, crafty like. The other was tall, had features similiar to a monkey, I believe. I'm not sure how they were killed. They picked everyone off one by one, knocked out Fran, and left with her." He glanced over at Sanghee again.

"In mine, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Soojung, Jinri, Mei and myself were attacked by three men. The first man was around my height, short black spiky hair, had bags under his eyes. He attacked with a gun. The next one was also around my height, has small eyes, a wide jaw, and longer hair, dark brown I believe, than the previous one, with bangs that hung over his...right eye, I think. He attacked with a kantana. The last man was shorter than me, had small eyes like the kantana man. The hair on the sides of his head was shaved short, and he had a mohawk, black hair. He attacked with twin hand guns with silencers."

 

The Beast paled as he listened to Sunggyu's description, before he looked away towards the end, ashen-faced. Noticing his silence and his expression, the Time Infinite pushed for answers. "Doojoon. What are you not telling me? Who are these people?"


Ignoring him, the man looked up. "Describe Kwon Jiyong to me."

Cocking his head to the side, Sunggyu didn't ask. "I don't know. Thin, but fit. Blonde hair, model face, glasses, intellegent eyes. Why?"

"!" Turning away, Doojoon rested his head against the villa's wall and breathed in and out. ", , !"

"What?! What's wrong?!" Surging forward, Sunggyu grabbed the Beast's shoulder and swung him around to face him and the others. "What's-"

"Damnit!" Finally meeting his eyes, Doojoon snarled, his expression angry, yet frightened, "Sunggyu, you're being hunted. By the rogue squad, those ers!"

"The...the #2 squad?" His eyes went wide and his mouth fell slightly open.

 

"Yes, damnit! Big Bang, the rogue squad, , they're after you and the others!"

"Why?! They're rogue, why would they-"


"Can't you see!" Doojoon was yelling now, rubbing a hand on his forehead in exasperation before pointing at Francesca. "It's her! She has some connection to G-Dragon!"

"Who's G-Dragon?"

"The head of the squad! Damnit, this is where they have been hiding! in' hell! He's ing Kwon Jiyong! G-Dragon was hiding behind another persona!" Turning away, Doojoon began to pace, his face dark, his hands cleenching and unclenching.

 

Staring at him dumbfounded, Sunggyu could only manage to say, "She's his daughter."

 

The Beast stopped in his tracks and stared at him. "You took her his daughter. You took-you took his in' daughter!?"

"No! They didn't take me, I went by myself!" Francescae yelled, storming inbetween the two and glaring at Doojoon. "And you must be mistaken, my dad can't be that guy, G-Dragon. He's loving and kind and smart-not some expert on killing people like a guy would have to be if he was #2!"

 

Laughing bitterly, Doojoon shook his head. "Oh no. Oh no, that is definitely GD. His build is too much like his. That er loved to dye his hair-he use to do it all the time apparently-before they ranked the Top 10, he would change the colour a few times a year! He's smart-ing genius. One of the reasons he fit in so well with Big Bang-they were all smart little ers. You had to be, to survive that long on the team!"

"Doojoon!" He stopped, mid rant, and swallowed, before looking at Sunggyu.

The man stared at him, his eyes hard. "Why do you know so much about Big Bang? What is going on?"

 

The room was silent again. Sunggyu could feel everyone's eyes trained on the Beast.

He took a shaky breath, before releasing it again. Turning away from them, he faced the wall, letting his forehead rest against it again.

"Hyunseung use to be in Big Bang."

Whispering suddenly broke out among the Infinites and humans. "Be quiet!" Sunggyu barked, shooting a glare at them, before turning back to Doojoon.

 

The man's eyes were closed, his shoulders rigid.

"He...he joined AHA when he was a teen, and they trained him, eventually placing him with Big Bang. They got along perfectly. They were released to the public, and for about a year, Hyunseung hunted the S4S16s."

 

"That er..." Woohyun muttered, staring at Doojoon with wide, shocked eyes.

 

Opening his own, the man continued to speak, but made no motion towards the shapeshifter. "He was only with them for a year...and then the scientists became curious. They were still pulling people from the street-kids, teens, adults. Babies and embyros."

 

Hoya took a sharp breath in.

 

"But they wanted to see if they could mess with the Hunters, make them better, make them equal to their prey. They started picking Hunters off the teams. Hyunseung just went missing one night. He never saw them again."

He lifted his head and faced everyone again, finding Woohyun's gaze and holding it. "The scientists threw him into the streets. He was dying when we found him. But we took him in, because no one is perfect and we all deserve a second chance."

"Even if innocent lives stain their hands?" Woohyun snapped, baring his teeth ferally.

"The Hunter trainees who join the AHA are often there for the money, as the Power Wars left everyone dirt poor. AHA than basically brainwashes them all with propaganda and lies. Hyunseung made the wrong choice then. He paid for it. You think he enjoys living with the memory of killing those innocents? Especially now that he is one?" He bared his own teeth at the younger boy, narrowing his eyes. Woohyun hesitanted before breaking eye contact and looking at the ground. "Think of his side of the story before you pass judgements, boy."

 

He faced Sunggyu again. "Big Bang, once consisting of 6 members, now only has 5. There is G-Dragon, their leader. Then TOP, his right hand man, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. They are each quick minded and excellent when it comes to fighting. You have to be, if you're #2."

"What happened to them?" Francesca asked in a soft voice. Her expression was unreadable.

"GD was the next to go missing, a year later. Apparently after HS failed, and his results weren't impressive enough-they wanted to try on others still. However, unlike HS, GD came back. His memory was wiped clean though. The only different thing about him was that something had snapped inside of him. Hyunseung and I are guessing that with the combined effort of the brainwashing and the stress of killing, the Power did something to him, something not good. We've heard rumors, but we're guessing it made him have enhanced fighting abilities and lack of emotion when he is fighting a target. Anyways, he returned, but something happened to the group. They went on for several more years, before they just dropped off the map. Disappeared. No one had any idea what had happened to them."

 

He massaged his temples and looked around at everyone. "My guess is that they created a fake persona for GD before going into hiding, named it Kwon Jiyong, and some how, you taking her," He gestured vaguely towards Francesca, "has triggered G-Dragon within Jiyong. Whatever the case, Big Bang is reuniting, and you're their first victims." The scared look returned to his face, but Doojoon suddenly looked years older, exhausted and worn down.

 

"I suggest you leave Asia. Right now. And don't come back for several years. I'm sure if Hyunseung looks hard enough, he can uncover some Resistance leaders in North America or across the globe for you."

 

Sunggyu remain silent, staring at the floor, deep in thought. No one said anything as they waited for his response.

Sungjong was staring tear eyed at him, while Tae Joong and Soojung hugged each other, clencing their jaws while their eyes darted between the people at the front of the room. Dongwoo stood stiffly beside Hoya, as the latter held Sanghee in his grip loosely, all of their eyes trained on Sunggyu. Francesca hadn't moved an inch from where she stood, her head high, her eyes furious and yet just a touch frightened, her stance firm. Sungyeol's expression was unreadable but he twined his hands with the two people nearest to him, that being a frozen, calculating Myungsoo, and a stumped Ji Ae. Woohyun and Jinri stood side by side towards the back, their expression grim and pissed off. Mei just watched him, crossing her arms over her chest silently.

 

His voice shattered the silence, quiet and thoughtful. "Tablo is gone-he was our backup, our mentor. We don't know where he is. You're here now, but I wouldn't be surprised if you left in favor of Beast-they are yours to take of after all," Doojoon nodded to this. "Soojung and Tae Joong are our pilots, but there is no way in hell we're going to get a flight from Singapore to a faraway enough country without being checked. At least, not for a few days." He looked up, his eyes alight with some sort of confidence and courage. "If we searched hard enough, I'm sure we can find some port some where that will let you in without checking if our flight was suspiciously long."

 

Soojung and Tae Joong looked at each other before the man nodded.

"Which means we just have to wait until we find one. Then we leave."

 

"So you're stranded here until further notice?" Doojoon said quietly, watching him. "What will you do now?"

 

Taking a deep breath, Sunggyu straightened his back. "Tablo's gone and Hyunseung has no information about how to remove our Powers. Our only leads were Jiyong and Sofia. Jiyong is out of the question now, but Sofia is still a possiblity." Everyone started moving around, shuffling as hope breathed into them, as they received a purpose. "Searching for her will keep us from sitting on our hands and being paranoid. Not to mention she might be able to help us somehow."

 

He turned to the older man, "Thank you Doojoon for helping us. We owe you our gratitude."

 

Facing the Infinites and humans again, Sunggyu looked around them. "Searching for Sofia is our only course of action. If Doojoon's theory is right, it'll take Jiyo-G-Dragon at least a couple of days before the other Big Bang members are organised again. Let's make those days count. Tomorrow, we search for Sofia."

 

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

      
 

March 27, 2264
Location Unknown
Time Unknown


"Sofia."

Looking up, the girl's red eyes glowed in the dark as they locked with the boy's. "What is it?" She asked in English, her voice quiet.

The boy nervously shuffled his feet before looking down. "Um, there's a rumor going around that the Infinites in Singapore have increased. Want me to look into it?"

 

She lifted her hand from the floor slowly and petted the revolver tucked into its holester at her hip. "No, that's alright. Go home."

His expression softened, and suddenly the man appeared to just be a young boy. "Sofia, I can't. I don't have a home. Remember?"

The girl didn't look up at him, and continued to stare at the other side of the dark room. The only source of light was an old electric lantern the boy had scavenged from some wreckage of a building. He used it only when he entered the dark crevices of her home, just so he could see where he was going and wouldn't get lost, but he was sensitive enough to her lack of love for light, and always left it by the doorway of the room she was in before he entered. It cast an ancient, ghostly yellow glow by the doorway, drawing her eyes to it every now and then.

 

"Sofia?"

 

Blinking once, twice, she ran her fingers of the comforting curve of the bullet chambers of her weapon-8 in all. "I heard you. I know. Still. Isn't the other boy about? Go room with him. I need alone time with Edmund."

"Yunho?" The boy looked hopeful. "I don't know. I thought he was out getting us food. I'll go look in his room. Bye!" He waved as he trotted out of the room, grabbing the lantern as he passed it, leaving Sofia in the dark. Perfect. Exactly how she liked it.

 

"Oh, Edmund, what am I going to do with them?" Sighing, she pulled out her beloved gun and laid it in her lap. Not many people named their weapons-even fewer spoke to them. But few people had a life quite like Sofia's. She had known Edmund, though sometimes he was her best friend Katherine, since she was 6. She had bonded with him over bloodshed of her captors. That was a heavy and life changing bond.

Picking a rag off a nearby wooden chest, she began to polish Edmund. "I helped them once, and now they won't leave." She paused. "Well, yeah, I know. They don't have a home. But that doesn't mean they should stay here. They'll probably regret ever knowing me, eventually. They all do." Her expression grew distant.

The two boys, who's names, if she wasn't mistaken, were Changmin and Yunho. Sofia had aided them about a year ago. They had once been in a group of 5, with three others, named something like Yuchun, Jaejoon, Junso, and called themselves TVXQ for some reason. They had been living in Osaka at the time when a Pandora's Explosive Power hit Japan. A Pandora, commonly shortened to a PEP, was a terrorist Power wave that actually infected random people with random Powers. About 75% of the victims die, while about 15% become mutilated and hospitalized. The remaining 10% are the ones that bonded with the Power successfully. 200, 000 people had been effected by the PEP. Yunho and Changmin had been in the 10% that had successfully adopted the Powers. The other three hadn't been effected at all by the PEP. The government went around, trying to clean up the mess quickly, and sent in Hunter squads to catch the people who had become S4S16s because of the PEP. Of course they kept it hush-hush, so no one knew what had really happened-the news story reported a rampaging Infinite that killed 200, 000 with a disease Power.

The Hunters eventually found where TVXQ lived one night-Yunho and Changmin still dwelled there while the others pretended to not notice the Powers. Unfortunately, hiding S4S16s from the government is a crime. While some of the Hunters went after Changmin and Yunho, the others caught the trio and arrested them. The duo bolted. They didn't have the right amount of control required to be even a decent S4S16 fighter-they were practically newborns when it came to their Powers. The Hunters gave chase. And ended up chasing them down the wrong alleyway.

Sofia was there, and she was at full power. She did not like trespassers, and disliked Hunters even more, especially when they were trying to attack her, mistaking her for one of the fleeing duo. They died quickly.

 

Yunho and Changmin were spared, and they could have left and gone into hiding. Instead, they thanked her profusely (in English, luckily, since she only understood that), and after seeing her Power and noticing her gun play, they begged her to train them.

 

She refused.

Still, they stuck around, and continued to ask. They were still trying, even a year later and in a different country, and they had adopted a sort of routine. Changmin would ask her, she would refuse, Yunho would get huffy and train by himself, Changmin or Yunho would find a small job of sorts and do it so they had money for food, buy food, they would eat together, and then Changmin would ask again. Occasionally she helped with the jobs, but only because the boy was being a bother. Not because he was softening her up, or anything. Of course not.

 

"Edmund, I don't know how much longer it'll be until they get hurt. Until I hurt them. What will I do?" Pulling her knees up to her chest, she hugged the cold metal of her revolver to her chest and sighed.

 

The sound of footsteps approaching pulled her from her thoughts. Looking towards the doorway, she thanked whoever that she had night vision with her unique Power-it was rather convenient that she had that asset to match her strange interest for remaining in the dark. The padding stopped at the doorway and she looked up and glanced away quickly.

"Yes, Yunho?"

The man leaned against the doorway, frowning. "I heard from Changmin. Are you going to go check out the Infinites? They could end up bringing more Hunters or trouble here."

 

"I'm aware of that." She toyed with Edmund, letting her fingers glide over the smooth barrel.

 

"What me to deal with it?"

His voice was brisk, full of responsiblity. And...and something else. Sighing, she stood up, sliding Edmund safely back into his holester. "That's alright. I'll think about how to deal with them. When the time comes, I'll act on it."

 

Yunho stepped forward, more into the room, closer to her. "You could get hurt. Let me do it."

A muscle twitched in her jaw. Something told her Yunho had been effect by her Power too much recently-he was being too...nice. Friendly. Caring.

 

She just hoped he hadn't been effected too, too much. Like, to the extent of falling for her. That would be a bother. It would fade after time, but in the meanwhile, his presence would be stiffling. This had happened before-he kept trying to protect her, push her away from danger. She hated it. She felt unimportant, belittled. She liked the thrill of danger. It reminded her that she was alive and not simply a walking shell.

 

"Yunho. It'll be fine. I'll do it myself. I've been doing this for years-I can handle it myself."

He opened his mouth to protest, but she was already brushing past him, heading for the hallway and hopefully another room where it would take hours for them to find her. Her alone time may hurt sometimes, but right now, she needed it to think.


-v-v-v-

 

 

March 28, 2264

Location Unknown
Time Unknown

 

 

 

Humming a tune to himself, the man finished rinsing his hair, turning the tap for the sink water off. Grabbing a nearby towel, he started drying his hair, ignoring the black stains of hair dye smearing themselves over the cloth.

"Finished!" Lifting his head, the man stared into the bathroom mirror, grinning wickedly. His newly dyed pitch black hair fell in wet strands around his face, sticking out even more next to the ivory skin of his face and bare shoulders. His coal eyes glittered maliciously under the dimming light over head.

"Perfect," He purred, running a hand through his partially dried hair. "Just like it use to be." Turning away from his reflection, he left the room, heading for his lab where he knew a phone waited. As he entered the room, he felt a smirk latch itself onto his face as he recalled the satisfaction he had gotten from smashing the damned blazing lights that had blinded him when he was first entered the room. The darkness was wonderful.

 

Digging through a pile of yellow papers and water stained folders, he found the phone. "Ahh, Jiyong, going through some old notes, I see..." Typing a number into the keypad, he listened to the ring tone as he flipped through the papers the full charged phone had been discarded under. It looked like the recipe for removing the blocking Powers from an S4S16s system. Oh that's right, the mutant who had stopped by before-Jiyong had been fixing him.


'Foolish children-they should have listened,' He thought, chuckling darkly.

 

The ringing stopped as someone suddenly picked up.
 

A deep, rich voice echoed through the line. "Hello?"

 

 

 

-v-v-v-


March 28, 2264
Location Unknown
Time Unknown


Holding the gun up, he braced it against his shoulder and closed his left eyes, staring down the barrel at the target.

"Hello?" He asked again, balancing the phone delicately between his right shoulder and his ear.

 

Just a few more adjustments, and the new shotgun would be done-the balance was all that was off...

"TOP, I presume?"

He froze at the sound of the voice on the line, all thoughts of his new weapon gone. He had been wondering who had his number, since it wasn't something he gave out freely. But the velvetly voice...the name-his code name...

"G-Dragon. What is it." He placed the gun on a nearby workbench, and gripped the phone with his right hand as he stopped balancing it. His tone of voice prevent the words from becoming a question, leaving them as a statement instead.

 

"Oh, I think you know what it is. We have hunting to do."

 

The man poured himself a straight gin, before knocking it back and grimacing. "I believe we gave that up years ago. And for good reasons too."

 

"TOP, what if I was to say the S4S16s we were hunting, kidnapped Jiyong's daughter?"

 

The glass in his hand cracked when he slammed it against the counter.

"What?!"

 

"Oh, come now, you can't be that surprised. I mean, if I, G-Dragon, am awake, that must mean Jiyong's pretty little princess is away. After all, she was the only way you all could supress me completely, right?" His voice was taunting and teasing.

A shiver rippled down his spine. The demon side of Jiyong had figured it out. "Where is Jiyong? What happened to him?"

 

"I just switched with him, of course. You see, I managed to convince him that I cared about the girl. It is only by willing switches that I get complete control of Jiyong. Stupid fool."

 

The man's nostrils flared as he breathed in and out, thinking fast. "What do you want?"

 

G-Dragon's haunting snicker could be heard. "How about I make you a deal. You organise the others together, we meet, and we go save his daughter. Oh, don't even think of trying to figure out ways of supressing me again. It won't work. Remember, this time I have complete control of this body. Jiyong can't come back unless I say so. Anywhos, as I was saying, we rescue the girl, as I did make a promise to Jiyong, and I keep my promises. Most of the time. In return, Big Bang reunites and rightfully takes their place as #2 again. Well, that is, until we get #1. Shouldn't be too hard-the current #1 squad has too many people on it-15. We could easily pick the off and make it look like an accident. Come on, I know you all want to. I know you all secretly yearn for the days in which we could kill whenever we pleased." He chuckled again.

 

"So, deal?"

 

He was silent for a minute. He personally didn't want to do this. He liked his life as it was. But Francesca was Jiyong's daughter-he loved her very much and would never forgive his old friends if they walked away from her being kidnapped. Not to mention she was the only way G Dragon could be supressed. She had done it once before-unintentionally, and weakly. Who knows? Perhaps with the right training, she would be strong enough to stop him again, and pull Jiyong through, even if GD has complete control.

He couldn't give up. He wouldn't lose both Jiyong and his daughter in the same day. And he knew the others felt the same way.

"TOP? What do you say, hmm?"

"Deal."

 

More cackling. He hated it. "Good. I knew you would. It was for the bloodshed, am I right?" More grim laughter. "Anywhos, call up the others. We meet at the abandoned cargo field in 2 hours, where we use to practice. Good ol' memories, eh?"

 

"Good bye." Without another word, he hung up on the thing, and sighed, running a hand over his face tiredly.

 

It was no use. He wasn't dreaming. Making his way over to his living room, he sank into one of the black leather chairs and dialed a familiar number from memory.

 

"Taeyang? It's me."

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

 

March 28, 2264
Singapore, Singapore
4:57 AM

 

 

"...If you go out to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise..."

Moving almost silently, G Dragon reached under the tables lining the walls in the dark lab, the only noise being the rattling of glass and his eery little song.

 

"...If you go out to the woods today, you'd better go in disguise..."

 

Pulling out a large metal chest, it screeched along the ground, the metal unforgiving. Ignoring the noise, the man grabbed the thick lock that helped hide the contents of the chest from prying eyes.

 

"...For every Hunter that ever there was..."

There was a loud snap as he pulled the lock away, tearing the solid steel loop from it's purchase on the container.

 

"...Will gather there for certain, because..."

Flipping open the lid, it banged against the ground. Reaching inside the cold chest, he slowly withdrew three weapons. The first, a long blade with a cloth bound hilt-an authentic hand-made kantana, created specially for Jiyong. The second was much smaller, appearing as two pieces of metal. In a blur of motion that started with a flick of the wrist, he stopped himself to stare at the beautiful blade-a matching butterfly knife to go with the katana. The third and last was a pure black, no shine, Glock 19. Picking it up, he felt the weight in his hand-a little heavy which could be bothersome to some, but he knew better-he knew the accuracy and the easy bullet reloading made the weight worth it. His eyes shone in the pitch dark room as he spun the gun in his loose grip.

 

"...Today's the day the Hunters hunt their preeey..."

 

Tucking the Kantana's belted sheath and weapon under his arm, he slipped the butterfly knife in his pocket and held the gun in the other hand as he exited the room.

 

It was hunting season once more.

 

 

 

-v-v-v-


A/N HOLY CRAP I'M DONE.

That was so muuuuch D:

I hope it wasn't too confusing >>"

 

Anywhos, this will probably the only chapter for the next couple of weeks...

 

Sorry guys, my diplomas are coming up-I'll try to type when I can, but I can't promise anything!

 

Fun Fact: I based Kwon Jiyong, like the nice, Fran-loving guy, on his persona from 'Love Song'.
               G-Dragon, like the dark, evil kind of guy, was based off his persona in 'She's Gone'.  Both excellent songs, btws. :D

Fun Fact 2: True story about the Glock 19. I looked up different hand guns for a good hour or two 'cus I wanted to be authentic in a sense. After getting a suggestion from my 'gun-expert', aka my friend who's in the Army, and looking up multiple reviews, apparently Glocks are the in the gun world, and the Glock 19 is droolworthy. I have no idea. Anywhos, yeah. Just a fun fact-I wasn't BS-ing. Aha!

 

*Also: Yes, I know all the names of TVXQ-Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin, amirite? But I didn't think it'd be realistic if someone remembered the name of three strangers that were mentioned to them...a year ago. Yeah.

 

 

~!~Comment Replies ~!~ (OMFGIHAVEN'TDONETHISINSOLOOOONG)

 

  
Zenlovers: Aw thanks! I'm glad you liked it :D
Awww (again) sorry it took me so long to find inspiration-thank you for remaining subscribed and commenting-it really means a lot to me
Yeah, Jiyong loves his girllie alright-she's too quirky to not love haha


NamWoohyunWifey: Did you change your Username? It looks different *suspicious looks* Or maybe I'm just crazy. Huh.
D'awww, I missed you guys too! <3 Thank you so much for not unsubscribing despite my lame-ness, and thank you for all the comments XD
Yes! I missed writing the super happy-go-lucky choding that Sungyeol is. Now I can again! Wheeee~
Yeah-the way I protrayed Mei ended up making her rather blunt in the end since she doesn't care about their opinions so she just speaks her mind when she feels the need too XD Hope you don't mind my interpretation
I tried to make it as terrifying as my writing limits would allow it-I had a scene in my head and I just wrote down everything that was going on in the scene-it was fuuuun hehe


Wynthe: I know I'm sounding repetive with this, but: Awwwww! I love you hahaha Thank YOU
That line was fun to write XD I kept giggling as I typed it out.
Yes! You liked it?! Great! Like, with what I was telling NamWoohyunWifey, when I came up with the idea of revealing Jiyong's other side, G-Dragon, I had this scene in my head-like as if it was from a movie or something (That's actually how I do a lot of scenes in BHS-I picture scenes and just write them down) and just jotted it down the best I could without making it seem like too much. I didn't even think of Gollum until you mentioned it, but whoa...you're right...it was similiar haha Whoopsie
Yesss, in the future when I have problems I'll be sure to bother you. I just don't want to do it too much 'cus then you'll know all my little plot twists and stuff and I don't want you to get bored with the story ;)
Naaaah, don't worry about it-the fact that you even told me that you at been inspired was more than enough. Like, seriously, as a writer and as myself, the highest form of praise for me would be to help inspire someone else to write a story. So yeah, the waterworks, yeah, I was fairly close to having them, I was so touched hahaha Thanks, you're so awesome XD
I couldn't find a place to put lots of Sangya in this Chapter D: I wanted to, but I ended up making this a more 'explaining' and 'informing' kind of chapter with occasional shock value, so yeah, there wasn't a lot of romance I could put in. I tried though *shrug* I'll put more in soon though! *gets really hyper* Oh, you noticed Ji Ae and 'Yeollie, huh? ;) Can't be helped though-I mean, 'Yeol is an attractive guy, and Ji Ae is just a girl with hormones...(LAWL)
Thank you so much, Wynthe, for reading this-I really can't express my thanks enough for how kind and patient and understanding you and Fran have been with me. You guys are amazing.

 

 

CrystalRainbow: ZOMG WOMAN, HOW MUCH DID YOU WRITE Hahahahaha
Iiii'm not sure on how I'm suppose to write on this since it's all in present tense as you read the Chapter XD
But you're comments did make me giggle and roll around a bit. Just a little.
...
Okay, a lot.
Also, also:..okay, that was embarrassing. The asian remark. I wrote it, but I wasn't really thinking, so I just continued on, thinking, 'Lalala~He's Korean, She's Indian, He's Asian, she's not. They'll get it~' Okay, maybe Geography isn't my strong suit...Though I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I was very, very wrong. Crap. XD Oh well then~ Hehe Soooorry...now you know the true extent of my derpiness. Which is to say, quite far.
So you like the way I made you in the story?! Yes! Excellent! If I need to fix anything, please let me know :D
Noooo!! You haven't heard Jiyong's full story! Don't judge him yet! XD It's G-Dragon you should dislike! And the scientists! And BoA!
Ooooh~You got who it waaas~ Goodie XD I love her description of her Character. When she gave me back her Character Profile, I just reread it a couple of times in a daze, wondering why someone with that good of a writing style would apply to my story. Like she added extra and everything, hoooly. I thought mostly Readers would apply rather then Readers/Writers (And I looked at yours and
Wynthe's stories. Hooooly. I don't understand why you applied heeere D:)
Aw, I freakin' adore you <3
I'm sorry, I will for sure next time! I haven't been able to write any spammy messages 'cus the computer in my basement (the one I primarily use) is broken, which leaves me with Gladys, my sister's laptop to upload the story on, and my phone. Gladys doesn't have internet connection, my sister's laptop is a no-no because fanfiction is taboo in my household so I can't stay on there long before someone catches me, and my phone has a bad habit of shutting off my web brower or message if I type out too long of a word. It get's frustrating when you write out like multiple pages of stuff, which I do a lot. Plus, my phone kinda just limits how much I can write and whatnot. D: But fear not! I'll fix the basement computer eventually! Rawr!
...Ummm...yeah...G-Dragon's awakening had everything to do with the Chinese New Year. I was definitely clever enough to think of that one. And stuff. Yeah. *shifty eyes*
...
*Breaks down* Awwww man, I wish I had thought of that when I had been writing this! That is badass D: But I wasn't even sure what the Chinese New Year was for 2012, so I didn't say anything D: Daaamnit.
Nooot saying aaanything! Hehe
Awww Fran, I'm going to cry again DX So. Nice. MOVE TO CANADA SO I CAN GLOMP YOU IN PERSON.
Yeah, You, Wynthe and I are just the most awesomest people ever ;)
ZOMG (I actually like think of the pronouciation of this word everytime I write it. It's awesome to say out loud haha But what does the 'Z' stand for?!) Can I read your story?! After I'm done catching up to yours and Wynthe's current stories, but yeah, can I?!
I've been meaning to watch it, but I'm afraid it'll be too cute and I won't be able to stand it. But then again...this is Infinite we're talking about...HAHA at Sungyeol's 'gift'. That's great...I love that guy haha XD
Happy New Year Sis'! I love you lots and I hope its a good one for you! Thank you so much for staying with me and supporting me even when I was being a derpy MJ cave troll. You and Wynthe are the best! *starts humming 2NE1's 'I'm the Best'*
*Glomps you multiple times*


Ice_girl: Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! Sorry about the uber late update...I hope you like this chapter, and thank you for remaining a subscriber and for commenting!


Imsosofia: Really?! Holy, that was close XD Sorry I was gone-I hope you like how I protrayed you're character (or you?) in BHS. I wasn't sure how to write her first, even though you gave me like a perfectly filled out profile with an amazing character who has strengths and weaknesses. It was weird. But I think I may grow attached to her soon haha
Mei is so blunt it's awesome haha
Cloooose~ So very close~I read your comment before I started this Chapter and kinda laughed because it was so similiar to my idea. Geez, you, Fran and Wynthe guess too well.
Sorry! I would have given you Big Bang or 4Minute, but I had put them in the story, and 2NE1 will most likely be appearing later. And I barely know Miss A, sooo...So I just added TVXQ instead. Hope they're (sort of) in character. I have little to no clue what the real members act like. Only from short clips of tv shows they've been on with other idols. >>"
Thank you so much for not unsubscribing, even when I didn't show your character for like two months. I'm so sorry! I hope I got her *kinda* right...If not, can you tell me ways to improve her?
Thank you very much for commenting!


GuestZ: X-Family? Whats that?
Glad you liked it, hehe
Yep. I don't know a lot of Youtube channels that have all of their shows, but I know a scattered few. Just browse their channels and you'll find some of the dorky shows Infinite has been on -_-"
Channels: Inspiritsubs, Ifnt7subs, NLinfiniteSubs, InspiritElf (<---She stopped subbing for Infinite, but if you look at her older stuff, behind all the Woohyun videos, you'll find them, and she's a pretty good subber). There are others, but those are the ones I looked to when I watched Infinite's shows. Hope I was a tiny bit of help :P
Thanks for staying with me even when I disappeared off the face of the earth...and thanks for commenting!


IHeartHelloKitty: Really?! Awww! Yay! I'm so glad I made you happy XD
...Oh my Goood, I'm like giggling and grinning like a crazy person over here. Thank you so much! *sobs*
That's alright, long comments are nice hehe I give equally long comment replies, so yeah...>>"
Thankyouthankyouthankyou for supporting me! I missed you all very much, and you guys are like the main reason I came back period. I hope you liked this chapter!

 


MyLifeIsMusicify: Ooooh~A new reader/subscriber~Welcome! Yeah, there are a lot of Chapters so far...I have no idea how long this story is going to be -_-" Though I'm sure if I tried I could find some way of wrapping it up soon, haha
Level of awes-YES. That just made me burst out laughing.
Thank you so much! I'm really happy that you like it! Hope you enjoy this Chappie too :P Even if it's a bit crazy...



~!~ Comments Replies End ~!~(Whoo!)

 

 

 

Whoa, that was something I haven't done in awhile XD

I wasn't orginally planning on putting this up this week, as I have diplomas (English & Social, right next to each other. Whee.). But writing helps my stress level, so I just churned this Chapter out and I wasn't sure what to do with it, soooo HERE. ENJOY. *creepy stare*

But yeah.

...

I can't think of anything else to rant about...

Okay. Well then. Welcome to all the new subscribers, and thank you for subscribing! I hope you all like this chapter! Thanks to all the readers, subscribers and commentors! You're all great!


-WhosThere13