Preparing For the Trip, Crushes and Battl-Wait, what?

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)




March 25, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
11:05 PM

 

 

 

Kikwang, Sunggyu and the others met up with Sungyeol and Ji Ae, just as Myungsoo finalized their plans in his mind.

As all the Infinites spread out to examine the interior of the library, the trio approached Sunggyu and Dongwoo. "Guys, we have to go to Singapore."

 

The Nature Infinite's eyes widened and the Time Infinite furrowed his brow. "What? Why?"

 

Ji Ae shifted from one foot to the other. "Because Hyunseung said there was a chance there were people there that could help us get rid of Jinri's and Sanghee's Powers."

 

"And possibly the other Infinite's as well?" Dongwoo asked quietly, his gaze intense.

"We-well, probably."

 

"Do these people know how to remove the Powers without causing injury to the host?" Sunggyu questioned.

 

Myungsoo frowned, "We don't know. But theres a chance."

 

The leader of the Infinites paused, falling deep into thought. A minute later he sighed. "I don't know guys-usually when we go on missions or leave Korea, Tablo is there, but now..."

"Dude, you can't depend on the guy forever," Yoseob appeared next to Sungyeol, cocking his head as he raised an eyebrow at Sunggyu.

"I know," He scowled, "But I feel more comfortable if he knew."

 

"Why don't you guys go, and we'll tell Tablo when he wakes up? Something tells me you'll all go crazy if you're stuck with us for too long." The Beast snickered, before edging closer when he noticed Hyunseung look around the room. The Source suddenly laid eyes on him, frowned, before speed walking over to him.

"Yoseob! Come on! The books? Remember those? Yeah, well, we've gotta do them now."

 

Sunggyu shifted his gaze between the Beasts as he replied to the boy's former comment. "Well it's not just that I'd like him to know-he's also kind of our backup if we get in trouble. If we leave before he wakes up, and then something happens to us, what then?"

 

Hyunseung glanced over, "Tablo? He's your backup?" He scoffed, pausing in his shoving movement towards his friend. "Pu-lease, that guy is getting old. He's not going to be able to back you all up forever."

 

"I know that! What I mean is, is that I'd prefer if he could back us up until we were ready to go alone for sure!"

 

Rolling his eyes, the Beast crossed his arms, "That's nothing. I had to learn how to fight by myself when I was 7."

 

"Well, we aren't you." Sunggyu replied testidly.

"Guys, guys. Stop it." Dongwoo gently nudged the practically-growling males back. "Look, I agree that it's a good idea to go to Singapore, to see if we can find a cure, ASAP-even if that means leaving Tablo behind." Hyunseung looked smug while Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. "Buuut, Sunggyu does have a good point-it'd be a good idea to have some backup in case something happens to us. We don't have nearly as much experience as you do," He gestured to the Beasts, "So its best to play it safe then sorry until we're ready for sure."

Yoseob suddenly grinned. "Hey...why don't we go as your backup?"

Both Hyunseung and Sunggyu replied at the same time.

"What?!"

"Seriously?!"

 

The boy shrugged, "Come on, it isn't a bad idea. Hyunseung, don't lie-you know some of us have been feeling a little cooped up in here ever since the Hunters made it clear that we were their main target. This way some of us can get out and do stuff and-hey, we could even collect some more information for you. We aaaall know how much you love new info," He winked while the other boy looked away a little sheepishly. "Plus, if we go with them, not only will we benefit-the Infinites will get the babysitters they want, and they can run around carefree and all that jazz." Sunggyu looked a little annoyed with the way he had put it, but nonetheless nodded his head.

 

"Then it's settled," Dongwoo grinned, "We go with some of the Beasts to Singapore!"

Myungsoo added quickly, "Tomorrow would be good."

 

"Okay, we go to-" He turned around, surprised, "Tomorrow?!"

 

"Yeah," He blinked, "If we leave as soon as possible, the best time would be around noon tomorrow. I looked up the forecast a couple of days ago, and apparently theres a pollution smog rolling along the coast. The Cleaners, you know, the people who get rid of the smog, apparently are on strike, so we should be good. If Sungyeol just teleports us in short intervals along the coastal line, no one will see us, and we'll be safe. We just have to head out to get food supplies later tonight."

"Food supplies?" Ji Ae frowned, "How long is it going to take?"

 

Myungsoo looked at her before replying, "Sungyeol can travel a great distance but he can only go so far before his Energy supplies gets low. So we'll go until its low, then we'll eat and rest, and when he recharges, we'll set off again. Time varies, since we've never gone this far of a distance before using just Sungyeol's Power."

 

"Why don't we just take a jet or something?"

 

Dongwoo chuckled sadly, "We wish. But we can't-because of the developement with the S4S16s and Powers, anyone on any form of public transport leaving South Korea, has their blood checked with special devices to see if they're a mutant. I mean, I'm sure if we looked hard enough we could find some private airline that could fake it for us, but they're usually extremely expensive and since we don't know the people running the lines, we can never be sure whether or not we won't be ratted out to the officials. Sooo we tend to try and avoid things like transports when we can."

 

She sighed, "I had a feeling it would be something like that-I had to do something similiar when I was heading back to America from Korea before. Alright, so whos going to get supplies?"

 

Myungsoo looked around, "How about I go, plus some others-I know what to get, so-"

"I wanna go!" Sungyeol yelled, his hand shooting up. When his best friend gave him a withering look, he just grinned, "Hey, if I'm the transport, I get to pick what we eat!" He giggled evilly, while L rolled his eyes.

"I'll go too then," Yoseob smiled, "'Cus I wanna go on the trip too! I'll have to talk to Doojoon about it later in detail, but I'm sure he'll let me."

"Take Junhyung too," Hyunseung glanced over at him boredly, "The guy has been nothing but a wet rag for days. Even if he doesn't go on the trip, it'll be nice to get him out of the hideout for a couple of hours."

"Okay! I'll go find him-I'll meet you all by the front door, okay?" He waved before sprinting for the door.

 

Myungsoo nudged Sungyeol and nodded to Mei, "Alright, we'll leave around 1 AM? I sure we'll find everything we need at the 24 hour grocery stores and markets."

Theymade noises of agreement, before Yoseob came stumbling back into the room, panting. "He said he'll 'think about it'-which is basically yes. When do you wanna leave?"

"1 o'clock okay? Like in a couple of hours?"
 

He shook his head up and down rapidly. "Mmkay! We meet outside around 1:15, okay? I have to go talk to Doojoon about the trip. I'll see then-bye!" With his chest still heaving, the boy disappeared again.

"He should just borrow you're ability," Mei mused, shooting a look at Sungyeol. He grinned, "Yeah, he could. But I'm not giving him any ideas-it's funny to watch him run laps."

Shaking her head, the girl drifted away to go look at some of the books laying on the table.

 

-v-v-v-
 

March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
12:45 AM
 

 

Jinri leaned against the tables, fighting the urge to yawn as she watched the others talk to each other about the trip. Originally Sunggyu had wanted to leave them at the hideout, but Doojoon had complained and annoyed him to the point where he had finally consented. Personally, Jinri didn't really mind anymore-her life was already upside down, and she had given up trying to get a grasp on some more sane reality. She had decided that rather then repeat the breakdown in her apartment, she'd just hold it in and enjoy the sense of adventure the boys seemed to revive every few seconds.

Speaking of her apartment...

"Hey, who's taking care of Tablo?"  She called over to Woohyun as he started to walk past her.

He blinked before cocking his head and furrowing his brows. A second later he smiled and relaxed his facial muscles, "Oh, we don't have to take care of him-see, Sungjong already healed all his external wounds and internal ones. The only reason he's in the coma is so he can 'recharge' all his energy. There's this weird thing with Infinites were we can go longer without food or water then humans-apparently its because we survive off our energy when worse comes to worse. And because he's in a coma, it's like a super charger-it may drain a little from time to time, but he'll still wake up within a couple of days-though it'll be a little delayed because of no one feeding him."

"Why don't we just bring him here?" She prodded his arm with a fist, and knawed on her bottom lip.

Woohyun watched her for a moment before shrugging loosely back, "Remember how, was it Hyunseung? Anyways, remember how he mentioned the Hunters were watching them closely? Well, any chance of us bringing him here is now gone, 'cause if they're watching Beast, and some how get in, we'd just be burdening them with Tablo's body when they try to fight back or escape. Plus, if they noticed Tablo moving into here, then they might be even more determined to get in and it'll put these guys in even more danger."

 

Jinri tapped her chin with a finger and crossed one leg over the other, still leaning against the table, "So basically, if we bring Tablo here, the result will most likely be bad."

"Well I don't know about 'most likely', but I do know that it's better to be safe then sorry-a saying Tablo drilled into our heads," He chuckled while Jinri grinned crookedly. "It'd probably just be a good idea to leave him at your apartment. The Hunters have no idea who you are, and have no idea where you live-only the scientists have special access to the information about both Infinites and humans. Hunters can only look up Infinites on their database. There's no way they'd find your apartment." He smirked, cracking his fingers in the palm of his other hand.

 

She simply looked at him, raising an eyebrow, a similiar smirk growing across her own face. "You better be right. Or else you get to pay me for a new apartment and everything if the Hunters break in."


His expression shifted to that of a scowl, "Hey! Why do I always have to pay for things-Geez! After I get Tablo his stupid pants, God knows how much money I'll have left!"

 

Shoving his arm with her elbow, she laughed, "Hopefully enough to cover my apartment costs. Or else I'll make you work on the corner to pay it all back."

 

"Work on the corner...Wait, what, no!" He snapped, nudging her back, glaring at her playfully. "Though if I did, it wouldn't take long for me to get enough money to buy you a new place-I mean, heh, who could resist this?" He gestured towards his face, striking a model pose.

"Hmmm, how about all the sane people?" She burst out laughing again at his outraged expression, patting him on the back. "Juust kidding, loser, you're very very pretty-like a princess~"

Woohyun growled lowly and stuck out his tongue at her in reply. "At least I'm pretty then you!"

Before she could reply, Sungjong popped up next to them. "Nah, she's definitely pretty. But overall...I'm actually the prettiest here." He smiled proudly, flicking his head so his hair fell perfectly over his forehead.

The two looked at each other with poker faces, before starting to snicker again.

"Hey! That wasn't a joke!"

 

They just laughed harder.

 

 

 

-v-v-v-

March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
1:12 AM

 

“This is stupid-You owe me, Yoseob,” Junhyung grumbled, pulling his jacket tighter around him as he waited outside the hideout for the others.

The boy snorted, “Pu-lease, you know you’ve been dying to actually run around the city for awhile. Everyone’s been feeling restless, even you, Mr.I'm-Super-Sluggish.”

“Hey! I have physical energy, I just don’t show it a lot.” They scowled at each other before Yoseob gave him a sly grin.

“Uh Huh. Sloth.” He dashed for the doorway, “Imma gonna go grab the others!”

“Hey! Get back here! I’m not a sloth!”

 

 

-v-v-v-


March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
1:12 AM

 

“…and remember to get the cheap ramen, not the expensive stuff,” Ji Ae listed off, standing by the Infinites that were about to leave to get supplies. “Oh! And try to find a couple of water proof backpacks.”

“Yeah, yeah, we know.” Mei waved her off, turning away as she scanned the room.

Fighting the urge to scowl at the Chinese girl, Ji Ae ignored her to look between Sungyeol and Myungsoo. “Okay?”

Myungsoo nodded while his friend grinned and shrugged, “Yeah sure. Sunggyu said he had around the amount of money needed.” He shot a look at the boy next to him, “But L is being stupid and won’t tell me how much we have…”

“If I told you, you’d use half of it to buy junk food and claim its part of your recharging supply.” He replied testily.

“In that case, yeah, don’t tell him.” Ji Ae commented dryly, allowing a smile to flicker across her face.

Sungyeol stuck his tongue out at her, “Why are you always taking his side?!”

“’Cause his side is usually the more logical one.” She shrugged.

Yoseob skidded into the room, his hair windblown and his expression excite. “Come on guys, let’s go! Or else Junhyung is going to change his mind!”

Myungsoo nodded, “Alright.” He waved the Teleporter to follow him as he followed the exuberant boy and Mei out the door. “Come on.”

Ji Ae flinched as she felt a hand reach over to ruffle her hair, “Relaaax, you don’t have to be so serious and logical all the time. Doesn’t it get tiring?” She stared, gaping, as Sungyeol waved at her while trotting to catch up with his friends. “See you later!”

“I hope you annoy Mei and she kicks your !” She yelled after him, her face warm. “What the hell was wrong with that guy?! What’s wrong with being serious about things?” She growled, before heading for the opposite doorway, back to the library and the others.

-v-v-v-


March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
1:17 AM

 

Dongwoo raised an eyebrow as he watched Ji Ae storm into the library, her expression annoyed and her cheeks flushed. “Hey, what’s wrong?” He called out, raising a hand to gesture her over.

She glanced in his direction before joining him a minute later. “It’s nothing. Just something stupid.” She muttered.

Taking the hint, he tried to change the subject to something he hoped would be more comfortable for her, “So I heard you were American?” He asked.

Her face brightened and she smiled, “Yeah actually. I’m from Pennsylvania-do you know where that is?”

When he looked away guiltily and grinned sheepishly, she laughed softly, “I guess that’s a no then?”

Dongwoo's head shot up and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Weeell, I'm not too good with remember the States-there are so many of them! But, if you tell me were it is, I'll try my best to remember it, for you."

As he gave her a shy glance, her face went red again, "Um, alright, well, you know New York?"

A moment passed before he slowly nodded, "I think I do. Eastern coast? I think?"

"Yep," She allowed her breath to be let out, calming herself internally while she continued, "Well, Pennsylvania is right next to it, on the left obviously."

 

"Ooooh, okay-is it shaped like a rectangle?"

She fought the urge to giggle-he sounded like a kindergardener! "Yes, it's shaped kinda like a rectangle."

 

Dongwoo nodded, excited, "Oh! Oh! I think I know the one you're talking about!" He grinned, "So you live there? Is it nice?"

Her gaze softened and she smiled gently, "It's beautiful-especially in the fall. The leaves turn so many different colours...and at night-the stars have never felt so close! And my friends," She chuckled waving her hands around, "I miss them a lot too-they're everything I could ever ask for."

 

Watching her, Dongwoo laughed quietly before reaching out to catch one of her moving hands in his own. "It sounds amazing."

She met his dark eyes, blissful, seemingly unaware of his grip on her. "It is. Don't get me wrong-Korea is beautiful-the leaves are just as colourful and the nights seem just as clear. Sanghee and Jinri are nice and I like them a lot. But..."

"But it's not your home." He finished, grinning warmly at her.

 

Looking away, she nodded. "I know that with a-all this Infinite stuff going on, a-and with us being with you guys, it'll be harder for me to get home. But I have to go back at some point." She looked him in the eyes again. "I have to go back. I have family and friends there-I have one friend in the hospital-I need to be there for her."

He watched her, feeling a tinge of sadness. "Do you think you could ever stay here, ever live here?"

Ji Ae sighed, letting a hand slip through the strands in her hair. "In all actuality? No. I don't think I could ever fully be here-I'm sure over time I could, but for now...for now, my heart lies in PA, in Pennsylvania."

 

He nodded. "It's the same with me. I'm sure if I left Seoul, it wouldn't be the same-In fact, I've been to a couple of different places with Tablo and the others whenever Sunggyu has a vision. But it's not the same. I think...I think I'm happy and content just staying here."

Her hand slipped out of his as his grasp loosened, and she smiled softly back at him. "Well, when I get back to PA, if you ever want a place to stay if you're on the Eastern coast, just call me."

 

"Same here-when all this crazy stuff settles with the S4S16s and the wars and stuff, and you ever want to visit Korea again, I'll be back with my family. If you contact me, I'll could probably arrange a room or two for you and any of your friends you bring along." He winked playfully. 

 

He glanced towards Sunggyu before nodding. "Mmkay, I think LeaderGyu wants to talk to be about our trip across Asia tomorrow. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

She smiled and nodded, as he patted her back and headed over towards the others.

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
2:54 AM

 

 

 

"So do we need anything else?" Junhyung poked Myungsoo, who shook his head.

They were ladled with supplies and groceries for the trip the next day, having spent the past couple of hours raking through downtown Seoul to find the best supplies possible at all the stores open so late at night.

Evidently they had spoken to each other, and surprisenly, Junhyung opened up quite a bit after Sungyeol annoyed him for the first hour. He turned out to not be so cold-hearted as they had thought, and was actually a bit of a prankster. Like when they found chalk on sale at a dollar store-he rubbed it all over his hands and then placed dusty hand prints all over Yoseob's back, before running away.

 

They had asked him about his Power, but the other Beast just snickered while Junhyung smirked and replied with 'it's nothing special, but here's the basics about it: I only have one, but its fairly powerful.'

 

That left Myungsoo and Sungyeol pondering about it, Mei too busy being bored to even care. Of course Sungyeol was the more ADD one, and five minutes later, he joined Mei in the 'Not-Caring-Club' and they went off to find weird things with Yoseob at various stores.

 

Which left a mildly interested Junhyung and a tired but satisfied Myungsoo at the back of the pack.

"No, I think we're set." He ducked his head slightly and whispered, "Do you think we should tell Sungyeol about the extra $100 or so?"

Junhyung chuckled and whispered back, "Nah, how about you guys buy random things on your trip, and mess with his mind? Tell him you have the Power to Create things, like Tablo."

Myungsoo snickered, shaking his head. That would actually confuse Sungyeol so much-he would probably catch on soon enough though, since he was pretty clever for a choding, but it'd still be hilarious while it lasted.

 

"Aw what the ?!" They're heads shot up and they stopped moving, just to watch with amusement as Mei struggled to pull something wet and slimy-strongly resembling seaweed, from the back of her shirt. "Sungyeol, I'm gonna in' kill you!"

 

The boy shrieked in delight, before dashing forward, running around a edge of a building, Mei close behind.
 

"Aaand he's going to die." Junhyung stated, shaking his head.

Myungsoo sighed, shaking his head as well, "I swear, he has a death wish-really? Mei, of all people?. If she doesn't destroy him, Sunggyu will."

 

"Sunggyu?" The Beast glanced over, curious. "What's he gotta do with-" His expression turned sly and he snickered. "Does he have a...a crush on her?!"

 

Grinning, Myungsoo switched the groceries in one hand to another, "Yeah, a bit of one."

 

"Seriously? But, it's been like two days!"

"Three, actually. But hey, can you blame him? With all the crap we've been through together, it's hard not to be close to someone. I've only been with the other Infinites for a bit, so I've never been attacked by a Hunter and stuck in the Institute before-to me, these past days have been extremely chaotic. And in chaotic situations, everyone gets to know each other more a bit faster then they had planned." His smile became a little sad, "It's too bad the girls have to be here when it's gotten so bad suddenly. Sanghee, Jinri and Ji Ae-the girls back at the hideout-they were afraid of us, of S4S16s, and these past few days probably aren't going to help them get over their fear any faster then normal."

 

Junhyung watched him while they started walking again in silence. He broke it a few seconds later though, "You like one of them, don't you." Myungsoo didn't say anything, so he sighed and gave him a smile. "Listen, it's like you said-in situations like yours, everyone gets to know each other faster then they planned-and when they learn about you guys, they won't just be learning the bad things. I'm sure you have a couple of good qualities here and there," He smacked the boy on the back, smirking as the Infinite glared playfully at him. "Trust me, I know how you feel."

 

Glancing at him, just as curious as his friend had been moments ago about Sunggyu and Mei, Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "Really? ...Did you fall for someone?"

He nodded silently, and then took a deep breath. "Yeah, see, at some point while I was running around with a different group of S4S16s-they called themselves 'Xing' or something. Anyways, when I was with them, I came across a human girl." His eyes grew soft and a smile gently settled on his face. "Her name was Hyuna. She had spunk and had this hobby of dancing under this one bridge that crossed over the Han River at sunset. She was beautiful with everything she did." For a moment he became lost in his memories. Myungsoo coughed slightly, bringing him back to reality. Shaking his head, he continued, "We became really close over just a couple of days. I fell for her-you know, love at first sight and all that other crap? But of course, it was all too good to be true." He shook his head again, his eyes narrowing in mental distress.

 

"Xing always had new members every year, and we'd always lose a couple, whether it was by death or by them just going solo. A new squad of Hunters were assigned to hunt down the Xing members. Because that was so difficult to do with the shifting numbers, they decided to head straight for the source right away-they split up and headed for each of the members of Xing." He looked away.

"I was with Hyuna when I was found." Myungsoo gently patted his shoulder as he glared at the ground.

 

"There were two of them, and they attacked at the same time. I was forced to use my Power, and in turn, revealed I was an S4S16-a freak." He sighed.

 

"Both of Hunters died that day. But their deaths aren't the things that make me remember that day the most-it was Hyuna's expression. Her face when she saw me first set off my Power. She looked shocked and dumbfounded and...terrified. By the time the fight was over, I couldn't find her anywhere." He bowed his head and rubbed the bridge of his nose with two fingers.

 

Myungsoo didn't say anything, and instead clasped his hand on Junhyung's shoulder, a silent comfort.

 

The boy took a deep breath, "I've been looking for her ever since that day. I haven't found her yet, but I'm sure its only a matter of time before I do. I don't want to get information from Hyunseung-I feel like that'd be cheating. I'll find her on my own, and I'll explain it to her that I'm not a freak, I'm not terrifying." He looked at the Infinite with determined eyes. "You're lucky the girl you like has a chance to understand you and probably does by now. I never had that chance. You better use it wisely."

The boy snorted, chuckling quietly. "I'll be sure to."

 

They walked in a comfortable silence, watching Yoseob trot ahead of them. A few minutes later Sungyeol joined him, panting.

"Huh? You survived?" Myungsoo called out to him, grinning.

"That's what I was thinking," the Beast member by the choding shouted back, laughing.

The boy shrugged, grinning. "I was just too fast for her-really, she thinks she can beat the Infinite of Movement? She's up ahead, but she lost me. She'll be back soo-"

 

A furious scream split the air, stopping everyone dead in their tracks.

"Mei." Myungsoo breathed, before running forward, the others close behind.

 

 

-v-v-v-

March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
3:01 AM  

 

 

Sunggyu suddenly bit his tongue while he was in the middle of speaking to Dongwoo. Wincing, he stuck it out and waved at it with his hand.

"Owww..."

"Got your tongue?" His friend asked sympathically.

He nodded, blinking. It had been years since he had done that. What the heck.

Noticing his leader's confusion, Dongwoo smiled, "It's probably just because you're tired-I mean, it is three in the morning."

Nodding his head slowly once more, Sunggyu tried to get back to the topic he had been discussing with Dongwoo, trying to forget the short but painful incident.

But somewhere at the back of his mind, he knew something was off...something was wrong.



-v-v-v-

March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
3:04 AM

 

 

"Mei!" Myungsoo rounded another corner, before ducking into an alleyway, where he had heard the scream. Panting he looked around, before stopping dead, suddenly feeling numb.

Standing before him was the J.Tune Squad with Ji-Hoon at the head, while Joon held a struggling and snarling Mei in a headlock, and the others stood with their weapons drawn.

"Well, this was an unexpected surprise," Ji-Hoon drawled, smiling almost politely as the others skidded into the alleyway. "I never thought I'd find the more then the Beast members when I was hunting for them-not a couple of Infinites-Tablo's, right? The ones who escaped the Institute?"

 

He suddenly waved his hand high in the air. "Alright Mir, seal 'em up."

Suddenly the alleyway opening closed up, a thick, sturdy brick wall in the place were the entrance once gaped. A younger, mischevious looking boy stepped out from the wall behind them, sliding from the stone to the thin air in a matter of seconds. He smirked at their surprised expression before tipping his head in a shallow nod towards them.

 

"Really? You're taking S4S16s now? Isn't that a little contradictory?" Junhyung taunted, while his mind and the others raced to figure out what to do. First things first-they had to get Mei back. But how...?

Ji-Hoon shrugged nonchanantly, "Actually, he's human-he just has a couple of freaky Powers for a few hours before he can go back to normal."

 

"That's weird, I didn't think you would accept even something like that, especially after what had happened to your home village during the war," Junhyung snapped back, his hair practically bristling.

When the other man's eyes narrowed at him, he snorted, "Yeah, we know. We know aaaall about the incident with the mutants and your village. How you lived in along the Northern Border, and how you had a family and a fiancee and how you were soon to have a child. Yeah, we know."

"Be quiet." Ji-Hoon said quietly, his voice low and dangerous.

Ignoring him, Junhyung continued. "And how you all stayed there, even when the War started, since everyone in the village thought they were safe. And how they were all massacred by the first wave of mutants from the Northern side. How your fiancee and the child still in her womb died in your arms."

"Shut. Up." He ground out, his eyes narrowing till they were just slits.

 

"How you've been blaming an entire race for a crime commited by only part of it, and one that was from an enemy side for that matter, and how you've been trying to justify all the murder and all the crimes you've commited yourself on the fact you want revenge for your village."

Even the J.Tune members were staring wide eyed at the frightening, darkened expression on Ji-Hoon's face.

Junhyung took a deep breath and twitched his finger, giving the ready signal to the others, and hoping they'd notice it. He finished with one last sentence.

 

"I wonder what they would think of you now, of how you've become the very monster that you've been hunting for so many years in their names."

 
"I AM NOT A MONSTER!" Ji-Hoon shouted, his face red and his fists clenched. "THEY WOULD KNOW I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING!"

"NO! YOU'VE NEVER DONE THE RIGHT THING-SINCE DAY ONE, SINCE THE DAY YOU STARTED HUNTING, SINCE THE DAY YOU FIRST KILLED AN INNOCENT SOUL-YOU HAVE NEVER DONE THE RIGHT THING! YOU ARE THE MONSTER, JI-HOON! YOU ARE!" Junhyung yelled back, his voice hoarse in his anger and frustration.

"SHUTUP!" Ji-Hoon raged, losing any composure he had before. "YOU LIAR! KILL THEM!"

 

The J.Tune squad only hesitianted for a moment before raising their weapons. "Now!" Junhyung heard Yoseob yell. Flicking out a hand, he snapped it towards the foot of the wall to their right.

A massive explosion suddenly detonated, sending dangerous chucks of brick and cement flying through the air. Yells laced the air, and dust blinded everyone, before Junhyung felt someone brush past him and a scrambling noise could be heard.

"No! They've got the girl!" He guessed that was Joon's voice.

"Mir, get in the wall! Everyone else, fire at will!"

Suddenly the shots of guns could be heard echoing, too close for comfort, and the clicking sound of the laser cannons he had seen two of the J.Tune members carrying. There were yells behind him as he realised they were getting hit, and badly. "! Sungyeol! Sungyeol, where are you! Guys, grab him! We have to get out of here!" He tried to shout, but the air was too thick, and instead his throat became coated with dry dust.

Suddenly a hand reached out and grasped his forearm.

"Hold on!" Yosoeb shouted.

There was a crack noise and everything shifted from gray to black.

 

 

-v-v-v-
 

 

March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
3:13 AM

 

 

Hoya was gently nudging Sungjong's shoulder, laughing at some stupid comment the boy had made, when a familiar crack echoed through the library. He glanced up, his expression still amused, before it dropped away, dumbfounded at the sight that beheld him.

Yoseob stood on shaky legs in the centre of the room, his hair, face and shoulders almost white with dust, a redish bundle in one of his arms. He was grasping a panting Junhyung with his left hand, who was coughing, fighting for breath, a few shallow bloody scratches lining his face. Sungyeol stood on Yoseob's right, clutching the back of the boy's sleeve, his eyes blank and his hair almost as white as the other boys. Myungsoo was both grabbing the boy's right forearm, as well as being supported by it. An all too familiar red liquid was starting to soak up parts of his sweater, and dribble sluggishly through his fingers that clutched at his wounded right side.

"Help...Mei..." He gasped, shattering the silence that had fallen over the room. He collapsed onto his knees just as Hoya realised what the crimson buddle in Yoseob's arms actually was.

The most heart-breaking cry echoed from the left side of the room as Sunggyu surged forward, his hands out stretched, his expression horrified.

 

"No, Mei!"

 

 

 

 

A_A_A_A_A_A

 

A/N

 

*Cleaners: Over the past 100 or so years, with all the construction of new cities and destruction to Earth's natural habitat, the pollution has increased in mulitple areas to the point where smog developed and practically became a new type of weather (Isn't it already? I do not know...). The job of the 'Cleaners' is to destroy or solidify the smog into small crystals and then collect them later. The crystal packs are then shipped to a special facility and dealt with there.
However, over the recent times during the plot line in the story, the Cleaners went on strike when they felt they weren't being paid enough.
Just a tad bit of background info incase anyone was confused or wondering :P

(And no, I really have no idea what I'm talking about-I basically just BS little details like this here and there in the story ^^ Oh well, I don't care~)

 

*$100: I'm too lazy to convert the money to Korean monies, mehehe Sowwy, you'll just have to make do with the dollars ;)


*Choding: Someone on the maturity level of an elementary school student. Aka, immature and childish haha

 

 

 

Soooo don't hate me too much guyz :P

Don't worry, there shall be more characters in the next chappie, if everything goes as planned-this needed to happen so they could meet Ms. Jaimee's and Ms.Wynthe's excellent characters soooon ;)
But shhhh! Don't say anything, you two!

Anyone what to take a guess at what Junhyung's Power is?


 

Anywhos~ Comment Replies!


Smileysgoboing: Yeah, that's the rumor I heard going around :/ Part of me wants it to be true, 'cus that would just show how advanced the Kpop Wave has gotten, but another part of me thinks its kinda fishy that Michael Chang, one of the only asian members, is going to sing it-I mean, if they're going to go through the bother of translating the song to English, they should give it to one of the members with one of the more prominent roles :/ I Don't Naaaaaaaaa (*imitates Yoseob from 'Soom')
Thank you, I'm very happy you enjoyed it so much~ :D

 

zenlovers: ...GDragon....yeah, he could easily be more scary ;)
Naaah Taeyang seems too easy going, same with Seungri :P
I dunno, I haven't said anything specific about Infinite's past~ ;) hehehe

imsosofia: Waaah I'm so glad you like it! XD I wasn't sure if you'd think I had overdone it or anything >>"
Don't worry, there will be more of her in the future, I just have to set up the storyline so they can actually get around to meeting her :D

 

ahjusshi: The others Powers aren't as fun, but they are different-like Kikwang's is an Elemental, Junhyung's is as dangerous as hell, and Dongwoon's is more common, but because he basically got to train with the other Beast members and they're practically pro's, he's Power is more advanced and stronger then others. :P

That D: I always forget to brush my teeth in the morning, so without gum, I'm sure I would kill someone >>"
How much did you buy? D:

 

That would be pretty sick, though I really hope that if they ever do it, they take out the 'Because I naughty, naughty' -_-"

 

fatieynmanmanhani: The others are sad pretty too T_T In a way, Beast is kinda lika what happens in the worse possible situation for a surviving groupd of S4S16s-their lives have been anything but easy for the most part :(
I know! Wouldn't he be adorable~? <3
Yeah, Hyunseung IS a little cocky (and he's a diva in real life) hahaha
Naaah I'm not from Singapore-sorry if I mess anything up about Singapore-I'll try to be less descriptive about the settings-maybe I can weasel around my ignorance hahaha XD
Muahaha thank you~ XD *goes off to call her Chinese friend that*

Francesca: Pfft, little miss pro here knows everyone, huh ;)
Really?! I had one during school once and we lost Power for about 45 minutes XD It was craaazeh~ hahah
I can't say anything~ hehehe

The others aren't as fascinating DX I'm sorry! I feel like I'm getting everyone's expectations up haha -_-"

Yeah, Jiyong just seems smarter then Hyunseung haha XD (Sowwy Hyunseung fans <3)

 He miiight be~
Maaaybe~
I'm so happy you both liked it so much <3 I thought maybe I was lacking, or maybe I overdid it or something, but by your reactions, I guess I did fine hahaha XD So. Happy. Don't worry, your character shall be appearing in the next chappie~

I wish it was another baaand -3- I mean, I'm an ELF (not as hardcore as I use to be) and I like SJ, but personally, I think the YG artists make more...American-accepted style of music, and that they would be more successful  *shrug* I dunno, maybe that's just me :P (I'm waiting for the day they do a Big Bang one ;) )

That's good to hear-it'd to spend so much on skin cream XD
Awww you love the story? AWWWW(x2) You love me~? <3 Such a cute little Ces Burrito~


Wynthe: Naaah, don't worry about-it was probably just one of my computers being stupid :P I use an older more worn down model computer when I upload chapters, so something could have just gone wrong there *shrug*

Yeah, they're both spunky characters ;) (Actually, now that I look at them...none of my characters are girly or weak or anything...hehe girl power!)

 

I didn't want to give them amazing Powers then let them be limitless-that'd be boooring, and yeah, unrealistic in a sense :P
I added the eyes randomly 'cus I wanted to have something that could be noticable via eyesight whenever Hyunseung's ability is used-just in case I need a scene with Sanghee and him or Yoseob :D

In a way, Kikwang's scene was both fun to write, as it was something different and I could go crazy sad with it, and well, depressing of course, because he never got to have a normal childhood like others :(

Yeah, I wonder...should they keep them or get rid of them...

They each have their strengthens and weaknesses and have each been exposed to different situations-however, yeah, Beast has seen a lot more action then they have, so yeah, they are basically veterans haha XD

HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD 'Sofia sounds like Medusa' @IMSOSOFIA-see that!!! XD Hahaha I didn't even mean too!
Hahaha Sorry, it's just something she used in the description in the application form she sent me-like she specifically wrote out certain people call her 'Medusa' XD Woah, you caught that quick haha

Yeah, some of the serious Kara fans might tear U-Kiss apart because of that comment *shakes head* If he wants to make a rude comment, he should have at least made another account, like a fake one that no one knows is his, where he can express his opinions openly *sigh*

Muhahaha I can't say anything~

 


Jaimee: Yeah! (At least, episodes 1-9-I can't find a 10th subbed episode D:<) That's were I got the sorta general ideas about Beast's personalities, Hyunseung's included haha

Their past is really sad and it , yeah :( But in a world that hates S4S16s...that's gonna happen occasionally *unhappy sigh*

Waaaah! I don't know if its completely true or not! I heard a rumor from a friend and saw some things about it on the internet! But it may just be that-only a rumor D: I hope it is real though-I don't watch Glee, but if they perform a SJ/Korean Song, I would watch it a bajillion times over haha

Only 'cus your mum's smart ;)

So nice~<3 I hope you like how I write your character in the next chapter~


Ice_girl: Yoseob is adorable in his own dorky way haha
Same with Sungyeol XD
Yeah-some of them have really strong Powers, but with their strength for their future comes the weakness of their pasts, like yin and yang :(

I hooope they do it, that would be pretty awesome XD

 

 

~~~~

 


Okay, gonna go to bed now! I'll reply to the wall comments/private messages tomorrow or at some point in the near future! XD Nightnight everybody! Hope you like this chapter~

Thanks to the readers/subscribers/commentors!

BHS Forecast: New Characters with a chance of a new KPop Group Introduction~ ;)

 

 

-WhosThere13

 


P.S. I dunno about you guys, but about the new Infinite MV/Song teaser, 'Paradise'....


....I nearly went into a panic attack-Like, I mean, head-between-the-knees,-rolling-around-on-the-ground,-foaming-from-the-mouth-panic attack.

HOLY WHY ARE THEY SO ING Y?! AND WHY ARE THERE NO Y KOREAN GUYS IN CANADA?! (Henry Lau doesn't count 'cus he currently lives in Korea-plus he's Chinese XP) I WANT THAT SONG SO BAD AND I'VE ONLY HEARD LIKE 5 SECONDS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

MUCH. WATCH. MUSIC. VIDEO. TEASER. AGAIN. Q*W!@(E%RTY!^(UIOSDFGH#%%JKL%XCVBNM!@#$%^&
 

...Okay, I think I'm done for now....


....*goes off to have another spazz attack in the other room*