The Themes and Power Limits of an Infinite ['Of Science and Discover 3/3']

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

 

 

March 24, 2264
Location Unknown
11:09 AM
 


Ji Ae remain silent, and Jinri looked as confused as hell, before staring down at her hands. Sanghee was the first to speak, her voice quiet and hoarse, "I believe in myself."

 

Tablo blinked before scowling slightly, 'Well actually that was a bit of a rhetorical question. And that wasn't even an option.' He paused before starting again, a glint in his eye, 'What do you mean, you believe in yourself?'

 

Taking a deep breath and raising a hand to massage while she spoke, the girl continued, "I mean, if you're insinuating I should no longer trust or listen to the stories about the Infinites that I've heard all my life, then fine, I'll give them a chance. But then again, I have no reason whatsoever to trust anything you've said, so in the end, the only thing I can do is see what they are truly like for myself. By doing so, I can judge for myself who is closer to telling the truth-my parents, government and country or you."

 

He smiled as if there was some sort of hidden joke that only he got, before nodding, 'I like your answer.' Clapping his hands together again, Tablo looked at all of them. 'I actually don't believe I've been formally introduced to any of you! You know all my names, so its only right if I know yours.'

 

Sanghee paused before nodding, "Sounds fair." She coughed and gestured towards herself, "I'm Shin Sanghee, I'm 20 and I live in France."

 

Tablo gave her another one of those hidden smiles, 'Is that all?'

 

"Yes that's all," she hissed back, a little annoyed that he wanted more from her.

 

'You're hiding something, Ms.Sanghee, but what?'

Her eyes widened and she swallowed hard, before starting to cough again. When she was finished she glared at him, fighting the urge to throw something at his head, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

'Oh really?' He gave her a cheshire cat grin, 'Well, it's not my secret to share, so I suppose I'll let it go. So how about you tell us why you're in South Korea if you live in France?'

 

Blinking, she was unsure of how to respond-should she tell him about the strange dreams she was having? How would he react? What if it was a...Power or something? She suddenly realised that the chance of having a Power no longer seemed as terrifying as she thought. Was it maybe Tablo's story that made her change her mind? ...Naaaah, he couldn't have possibly done something that caused such a quick and dramatic change to her feelings.

 

Suddenly Sunggyu spoke up, staring at Sanghee with a curious expression, 'Yeah, why are you here? You were there at the Station, but you weren't suppose to be there orginally.'

 

She scowled, "Or really? How would you know where I was suppose to be, huh?"

 

He gave her a dry look, 'I have the Power of Visions-I can basically see the future."

 

dropped, "What? But that's impossible-you have the Power of stopping time! You just used it!"

 

Jinri nodded in agreement, though Ji Ae remained quiet-still deep in thought.

 

The boy shrugged, 'Actually I have several Powers-who ever said you could only have one?'

 

Sanghee paused, cocking her head. Well, no, no one had said they could only have one Power. But she had always assumed Powers were so strong that people could only be able to withstand one at a time. Even in Tablo's story, he said 1 in 10 people would survive having a strong Power placed in them permanently. And yet the boy, Sunggyu, had several?

 

Tablo seemed to sense her confusion as he spoke up, 'You see, each Infinite can have multiple Powers, as their bodies have managed to build up the strength required to do so-unlike humans, who start out with little to none. It's unknown how many Powers an Infinite can possess, but I think I knew someone who had 4 in them at once-the least amount is obviously 1. But it is known that even an Infinite body can only withstand certain Powers. That's why if you learn about an Infinite's Powers, you'll notice they have a Theme.'

 

Jinri finally spoke, looking more confused then ever, 'Theme?'

 

'Yes, a Theme. For example, Sunggyu's Powers are the Powers to stop time, look into the future, and if he touches an object, he can look into its past. Get it? The past, the present and the future. Sunggyu's Theme is Time. Finding out an Infinite's Theme can be very helpful if you are fighting one and want to know how to predict their moves.'

Suddenly Tablo's smile turned into a scowl, 'Oh what the heck! I got distracted again! I was in the middle of asking for your names!' He gestured towards the girls, 'Sorry about that, please continue.'

 

-v-v-v-

 

Jinri gave him a crooked, slightly nervous smile. She was a little scared of Tablo, as for some reason she felt as if he was a very powerful Infinite. What could be stronger then one's imagination? And he had the Power to create anything he wanted. She bit her tongue before replying slowly, "My name is Yoon Jinri, I'm 18, and I orginally lived in Japan, though I recently moved to Korea to get a job and study."

 

"Ahhh, so the pretty lady's name is Jinri, huh?" Woohyun leered at her, causing her to shove his face away from the back of her chair.

 

"Get away, greaseball."

 

Ji Ae finally sat up straighter, apparently finishing her little thinking process. She glanced around, shot a glare at Mei, and then made eye contact with Tablo. "My name? My name is Lim Ji Ae, I'm 19, and I'm American and proud of it." She smirked slightly as Mei growled in her direction.

 

Tablo looked between them, amused, before answering, "Wow, lots of foreigners today, huh? A French girl, and American and a Japanese girl-sounds like a bad joke." The trio just looked at him until he shrugged and chuckled nervously, "Anyways! Infinites, Mei, why don't you all introduce yourselves, and your Powers? Mei, you obviously don't have to do that. Starting with Sungjong by the door, and going aroouuund that way," he gestured from the door, going right in a circle.

 

The pretty boy cleared his throat before beginning, "My name is Lee Sungjong and I'm 17. I have 2 Powers so far-the Power to Heal and the Power to make someone sleep or wake up-I call it Sleeping Call."

 

Hoya was next, and he straightened up a bit, "I'm Lee Howon, but you can call me Hoya. I have 1 Power-I can control fire. Sooo yeah. The Power of Fire."

 

He glanced over at Dongwoo, who took the hint and started his introduction. "Hello, my name is Jang Dongwoo, and I can talk to animals-yeah!"

 

"Really? That would explain how you managed to get us through the hallways..." Ji Ae muttered.

 

He nodded quickly, "I think my Theme is Animals, so it's pretty awesome-I talk to them telepathically-I feel like I have a walkie-talkie built in my head!" He grinned like a little kid, shaking his fists.

 

Woohyun sighed before rolling his eyes, "Dongwoo, you're so simple, its adorable. Anyways, my name is Namstar Woohyun and I'm aweso-"

 

"Woohyun." Sunggyu warned him, glaring slightly, "Don't make me throw you in the fire."

 

The boy swallowed before quickly starting again, "Okay, fine. My name is Nam Woohyun, I'm 20, and I have the Power to Shapeshift."

 

"Only one?" Jinri looked at him with a smirk, "I feel like making some reference to the size of your , but I can't seem to think of any right now. Gimme a minute, will yah?"

 

He gaped at her, before shutting his mouth and scowling, "Oh shutup-if that's the case, then Dongwoo and Hoya are the same! Why don't you insult them?!"

 

"Well, I already made fun of Hoya in the hallway, and something tells me that if I make fun of Dongwoo, I'll feel really guilty afterwards, like if I kicked a puppy or something. He seems innocent and decent for an Infinite. You on the other hand..."

 

The fire boy looked a little annoyed, but none-the-less smirked at her comment while Dongwoo started howling with laughter. Woohyun wrinkled his nose and looked like he was about to retort and make a rude gesture, when he suddenly disappeared.

 

 The next thing everyone knew, Woohyun was leaning over the fireplace with Sunggyu putting pressure on his neck, holding him there. The boy yelped as he felt the heat against his face, while the Infinite of Time simply growled a few quiet choice words in his ear.

 

He shoved the shape shifter away a minute later, giving him another warning glare before returning to his spot and leaning against the side of the fireplace.

 

"But, hyung, she started it." Woohyun whined, flopping down on the floor and scratching patterns into the shag carpet with an claw he formed on his right hand.

 

"She's a girl, as well as a guest. I don't threaten or hurt either of those, so it up and remember what I told you-besides you're older," Sunggyu snapped, folding his arms across his chest. "Sungyeol, you can go now."

 

"Okaaaay..." The teleporter gave them both weird looks before shrugging, "I'm Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol, I'm 19, and I can teleport. Oh! And I can run super fast."

 

Ji Ae blinked before narrowing her eyes at him as she thought, "So...your Theme is...moving? Or something?"

 

Tablo replied for the boy, "Close-His Theme is officially called 'Movement'. So he's the Infinite of Movement."

 

"Well that's handy!" Jinri and Sungyeol grinned at each other while she continued, "Unlike SOME peoples abilities-who can only turn into doggies."

 

"I was a wolf!" Woohyun snapped, taking out his frustration on the lint in the carpet.

 

"Jinri..." Ji Ae looked at her with a raised eyebrow, her tone warning.

 

The other girl rolled her eyes, "Ji Ae, you can't really do anything super cool like freezing time and shoving me in fire, so don't try to threaten me. Besides, I was only getting back at him for all the teasing he's done with me!" She crossed her arms and huffed, kicking up her feet.

 

This time, Sanghee rolled her eyes. "You're both idiots. Myungsoo, was it? You can introduce yourself if you want."

 

The boy stepped out so he wasn't hidden by the shadows while he talked, giving the girl a thankful smile, "Hello, I'm Kim Myungsoo. Please call me L. I just turned 19 on the 13th, and my Power is-"

 

"Awww L, you don't have to tell them your ability yet." Tablo sat on the edge of his chair, pouting slightly, "It's fun keeping yours a secret-plus, you haven't completed training with me yet."

 

"Hyung," Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at him, "Everyone else introduced their abilites-I have to as well." He turned away from the man making faces at him, continuing, "As I was saying, I have the Power of Drawing."

 

Silence filled the room while the girls just stared at him. He began to get fidgety, rocking back and forth on his heels, unsure of what he should do with all the attention on him.

 

"The Power of Drawing?" Jinri asked, all previous immature acts forgotten, "What's that?"

 

He shrugged, "Well, I draw, and my drawing becomes real when I press my palm on it."

 

Ji Ae's and Sanghee's eyes widened, "Ooh! Could you show us?" the former asked, curious to see how the Power would work-she had never heard of something like the Power of Drawing. In fact, the majority of the Powers she had heard of involved destruction-like the Power of Bombs, or Poison, or Death. She had never heard of one that involved something creative-well aside from Tablo's, but is didn't seem as interesting at the boy's.

 

L blinked, unsure if he should or not, but a nod from both Sunggyu and Tablo enforced his decision. Taking a large white sketch book from a bag he was carrying on his back, he pulled out a pen and a purple marker, sat on the ground, and started to sketch. Two minutes passed and he was finished already, putting his pen and marker back in his bag and grabbing the sketchbook. He edged forward so he was more in the firelight and held up the book, showing the girls that he had drawn a small, but very detailed purple elephant. Inhaling slowly, he placed his palm on the paper and exhaled. There was a flash of light and a smoke-like substance almost seemed to curl up from where his palm met the paper.

 

He slowly withdrew his hand from the paper, and as if he was summoning it, a small elephant began to tear away from the paper-first the top of the head, then the large floppy ears, then the trunk, the body, the tail, and last its feet. Only a minute had passed since he held up the book with the drawing of the elephant, and already there was a real, live purple elephant, the exact same size as his drawing, blowing its trunk and stumbling around.

 

The girls gasped and clapped their hands, amazement on their faces.

 

"Could I...can I-can I touch it?" Sanghee asked softly, looking at L's face. He gave her a small smile before gently picking up the elephant and placing it in her cupped hands.

 

While Ji Ae and Jinri left their chairs to crowd around hers and coo about the elephant, Tablo went on to explain L's ability, "His Power has the potential to be very strong, and very dangerous, but he is a new Infinite, only having arrived here several months ago. He hasn't had a lot of training, another reason why Mei's here-so she can train him. But he can already pull living objects from his paper, which is fairly impressive. Like how Powers are regenerated in Infinites, L's can as well, but is much slower then others as, once again, he's a newbie. So right now, it takes a lot of his energy to pull a living drawing to life, so for today, he probably won't be able to do more then another one or two drawings, and they won't be alive. Another thing about his Power: Because he is just starting and hasn't fully grasped his Power yet, to successfully create something, he needs to make a very detailed drawing, as well as picture every detail in his head while he pulls it from the paper. Over time he'll be able to drawn less detail, and rather just think of it while he summons it, but for now thats all he can do."

 

"Myungsoo-I mean, L...it's beautiful." Sanghee gave him grin, which he returned with another tired smile.

 

"Thank you. I'd offer to let you have it, but elephants are a lot to care for and when you go back to France you'd have to explain to your parents where you got the purple thing. Plus, Dongwoo is giving me puppy eyes right now for it."

The girl gently handed the animal to its creator, who slowly stood up and made his way over to the door. "Here-now stop looking at me. You have scary eyes."

 

Dongwoo grinned so hard his face looked like it was about to crack, before holding out his hands and jumping up and down. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Rolling his eyes, Myungsoo gently dropped the elephant into the boy's hands, before grabbing his shoulder to prevent him from jumping anymore, "Take good care of it, understand? I'll know if you don't. My drawings and I have a special connection." He narrowed his eyes while Dongwoo nodded quickly.

 

"Of course I will-If I don't it'll probably let me know via head-walkie-talkie." He quickly moved over to Hoya, while holding up the animal and petting its head, excited to show off a new addition to his growing pack of various animals.

 

-v-v-v-

 

A man parked his vehicle right outside a blue and white laundry store.

"Are you sure they're in here?" He asked quietly into his phone. Four others got out of the car as well, one tugging the lease of a excited-looking german shephard.

 

A quiet, almost meager voice replied, "Yes. Re-remember our deal. Y-you said you-you'd let me g-go. A-and that y-you won't t-tell any of th-them it was m-me."

 

The man smirked before answering. "Yes, I remember. You do remember, you're helping protect your country from mutants who could go wild? Who could kill or hurt anyone without giving it a second thought? Not saying that you would or anything, right, Mr. Infinite?"

 

There was silence, before the man started to sob on the line, "N-no. I've f-for-forsaken the name. I'm n-no long-er an In-infinite. I-I'm an S4S1-16," He choked, before hanging up. 

 

"I never understood those mutants." The man mused out loud, staring at the building. "One minute they're calling themeselves Infinites, the next, their real names-S4S16s."

 

"I think its more of a pride thing," his partner replied, while tugging on the lead. "I think they go back to referring to themselves as S4S16s the minute they become moles or spies to the government. One of them told me that they weren't 'worthy' of being called Infinites anymore."

 

The man chuckled, while closing his car door quietly. "'Worthy'? These filthy mutants who use Powers to kill innocent people judge their name by their worth?" He pulled his hat further down on his head, his expression turning grim. "Don't make me laugh. They have no worth. They're monsters. If they choose their name by their worth, then they should have remained as S4S16s from the start."

He glanced back at his men, who all appeared ready for battle, some of their eyes glowing eerily in the dark night. "Alright. Let's go hunt down some of those disgusting monsters."

 

They started walking towards the laundry store, the dog and the man in the lead.

 

-v-v-v- 

 

 

"...and you already know my powers, so I'm not going to power to list them," Sunggyu ended his introduction while glancing over at Tablo.

 

"Okay, so what do you guys wanna talk about now?" He grinned, rubbing a hand through his shaggy black hair.

 

Ji Ae frowned slightly before asking, "You mentioned before that Sungjong was going to 'evolve'? What did you mean?"

 

The man crossed his legs, "Well, I meant exactly that. The Infinites bodies are different, yes? Well at least internally and on the molecule level. Something is different about their bodies in the way that they actually become more advanced, and evolve over time, more so after excesive use of their Power or Powers. When they evolve, they learn a gain a new Power. See, Sunggyu didn't always have 3 Powers. At one point he had only one, having visions, but he eventually evolved, and one day he woke up and had two powers instead of just one-the ability to look into an objects past."

 

Sanghee remain silent before speaking slowly and with a low tone. "So what you're saying is, Sunggyu started out with visions, before he started to get more Powers?"

 

Tablo beamed at her. "Yep!"

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

The men and the dog walked through the dark musty hallways, their footsteps nearly completely silent.

 

"How are we sure we're taking the right way? I thought we were suppose to turn back there," one man asked, walking slightly faster so his stride matched the leaders.

 

The man with the hat smirked, "No, thats just what this maze wants you to think-it wants you to take a wrong turn and get lost, and never find your way out. It wants you to starve to death, or wait until you lay at the mercy of the demon Infinites. Be on your guard, men. Follow the dog. He's the only one we can count on."

 

They continued to walk on in silence.

 

-v-v-v-

 


Sanghee opened , before closing it and bowing her head.

 

"How would you know if you were an Infinite or not?"

Tablo frowned slightly, "Well, for one you'd have a Power."

 

-v-v-v-

The dog stopped sniffing when he reached the door, and instead sat down, looking up at it's masters.

 

"Perfect." The man purred, reaching up and wiping a bit of dust away in the righthand corner of the doors, revealing an [e].

He took a picture out of his pocket, a picture of a library with thousands of books and a thin silver ladder. A library that had a roaring fire in a intricately carved fireplace and a plush rug laid out on the floor. A library that showed a smiling man with shaggy black hair and a medium build, his arms open in welcome to the 'camera'.

 

"You know, it's handy having an S4S16 who can take pictures with his eyes and create them by tapping a photocopier." He said lightly, even though he was staring intensely at the phone.

 

"Huh, Tablo?" He finished with a snarl, twisting his handsome face into a brutal expression, while tucking the picture away in his pocket.

 

"Get that dog out of my way," he snapped, placing his hands on the door handles.

 

The other man tugged hard on the lead, causing the dog to fall back with a yelp.

 

-v-v-v-

 

Dongwoo stopped petting the elephant, his eyes going wide.

 

"Oh ." He spun around to face Tablo.

 

"We've got compa-!"

 

He was too late, as the door was slammed open, revealing 5 fully grown men with various weapons draw, some of them holding out their hands while the air rippled around them dangerously.

 

A man stepped out with a silver gun cocked, his hat low on his forehead, before glancing up and making eye contact with Tablo, a smirk evident on his face.

 

"Honey~ I'm home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A_A_A_A_A_A


A/N

    Huh, I wonder who he is?

...no seriously, who should he be?

 

Guys guys guys! I need suggestions for the 'bad guys' (they may appear evil at first, but I hope I can change your view point about them later >> Which yes, means these guys will be in the story for awhile)

Anywhos-Who should I have be the Hunters-Super Junior? MBLAQ? Big Bang? TVXQ (<--Preferably not them since I don't know enough about them nor am I interested enough with them to actually write a decent side on their half.)?Block B? Teen Top? Beast/B2st? B1A4? 2PM? SS501 (<--again, not so much them, maybe?)? SHINee? U-Kiss? X-5? Did I miss anyone (I just named all the boy idol groups I have on my phone/mp3 XD)? Actually, out of everyone I named, I think I’d prefer SJ, MBLAQ, Big Bang, Block B, T.T., Beast/B2st, SHINee, and U-Kiss, only because I know all the members well enough XD (I know some stuff about TVXQ, SS501, 2PM and B1A4…just not a lot >>)

 

 

Seriously though guys, who should the Hunters be-I neeed to know to write the next chapter~? Please leave some suggestions! I would really like to know who you guys want to appear in the story! Even if you've never commented before-please tell me! It'll effect the direction of the plot line depending on the group~

I was thinking maybe Teen Top, because they're Infinite's rivals in real life...But then again, if I do MBLAQ, I could give Rain an appearance…OTTOKE?!

 

Anywhos, so this is the end of 'Of Science and Discovery'-that little 3 part bit was suppose to basically cover all the knowledge bases that you need to know to understand some references I'll be making later. Like, the Themes, or the fact Infinites can have more then 1 Power. Or that traitor Infinites are referred to by other Infinites as S4S16's because they sell others out. Or what S4S16 stands for. Or that Tablo was the smartpants who invented the 16th Solution. And everything else I included in the past 3 chapters-MEMORIZE IT XD Or something. Or at least try to remember the majority of the past 3 chapters-they're just loooooaded with info.

 



Anyways! Comment Replies! Whoooo!

~~


wynthe: Yeah, it’s been years since the whole incident with the other Epik High members-that’s why he isn’t brooding so much anymore-Plus, Tablo doesn’t seem like the type who would brood for long-he seems to be more like someone who knows that by worrying and getting angsty about the past, he’ll just worry his friends and be unhealthy, so instead he tries to move on. At least, that’s what I think he’d be like from what I’ve seen of him on TV and whatnot XD

Life long habits are hard to break-but I’m sure their loverboys will help them, hehe ;)

Poor Tablo :( Oh well, he’s going to make up for it, hehe Yes! Listen to more Epik High! They’re amazing! I love their songs One, Fan, Wannabe (feat. Mellow), Fly and Run. Their music videos are all very well done and most of them have a deep message behind them (except ‘Wannabe’-Thaaat was just suppose to be a parody of ‘The Host’ But its hilarious and definitely suits the song XD). Run, I’m not sure if you know, actually has Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungjong and L in it, and they performed it live with Hoya and Dongwoo as back up dancers once.
Their songs are all very clever and I have yet to find a lead hit that is just about girls with them. I respect and admire them a lot actually-they’re so good <3
 
I hope I answered your question about ‘evolving’ in this chapter hehe

Hahaha Oh noes~ Nah just kidding, I thought that see you gave me was adorable-I’ll definitely have to put that in there somewhere <3

Haha I’m glad you liked the freakish deer *shudders* Ugh, every time I see a deer I will always think of that…(and I see deer like everyday, sooo…)

Thank you! Good luck on your Japanese homework! :3



Jaimee: Yeah, she’s pretty ancient -_-“ I might need to give her a facelift soon, urgh haha
Yay! I’m glad it this story brightens some peoples days ^^
Tablo IS pretty awesome, and I think Mei is going to be one of my favorite characters to write-she reminds me a lot of myself when I first moved back to Canada-snappy, rude, short tempered, a bit of a loner, doesn’t like people who talk to much (of course I like to think I’m the opposite of this now, buuuut… *shrug* XD)

Thank you! I made absolutely everything bit up on the spot! Hahaha XD I should probably plan ahead, but I keep forgetting to >>

Tablo can be a bit childish sometimes when he’s in the middle of something and some one interrupts him haha

That’s okay-Good luck with your reading! Hwaiting!

p.s. Yeah, I think Woohyun would make a very lovely Bambi-as long as he had normal teeth as well >>
p.s.s. Sally and Dan? Aww those sound cute XD I don’t know if you saw in my comment replies to other people, but my brother and I call my sisters car ‘Sugsug’ and she use to call her old car ‘Rasputin’ because it would never die ;)

Hwaiting! <3 <3


 

IHeartHelloKitty: If Tablo starts on something he likes and is interested in, he doesn’t stop until its completely done and finished -_-“
Thank you! I was afraid I may have made it slightly confusing, but if you get it that’s excellent! ^^
Good luck with your summer project! Ah, Grade 10 was fun for me :) (I’m going into Grade 12 now) Good luck! Hwaiting!


imsosofia: Tablo’s a major geek and talks too much-he makes everyones head’s spin XD
Okay, you can just apply then ^^ the application is in my blog tab on my profile~


fatieynmanmanhani: Eid? Don’t worry about it-I took super long with typing up this Chapter anyways-sorry I was late~
Okay, the good, important thing was that you managed to get it-if you have any questions just ask and if I don’t plan on answering them in the future chapters, I’ll answer~ XD
Woohyun can be a bit clingy to people he likes picking on haha Okay! I will in future chapters (I mean, come on, the guys a shapeshifter-he’s not always going to be carrying around clothes when he goes back into his human form haha)

Yeah, I know right?! My sister has never fallen asleep at the wheel since O.o”

zenlovers: I’m pretty sure he’s 30 something- 31, I think?
Woohyun is immature, so he loves being rude to everyone, including people he’s just met XD

~~~

Hmmm I can’t think of anything else to write…

Just remember that I really need your suggestions on what group should be the hunters! Please comment!

On another note: Thank you to everyone that has commented and/or subscribed :3


-WhosThere13

P.S. For some reason, I was thinking of Van Helsing while I was writing out the Lead Hunter XD hehe


P.S.S. francesca  told me I should a bit of myself in the story-so I kiiinda did. I had been unsure of what L's ability would be, but I didn't want soemthing dark and cliche, since the poor guy is always stuck with the mysterious and cold personality (it gets a little tiring and repetive). So I gave him the ability to create life and objects through...drawing! Yeah, I'm lame, I know XD But when I was younger, whenever I drew, I liked to think my drawings became alive in some other world-a little like Little Big Planet-and that they each had their own personalities and stories and whatnot. I probably sound crazy....but that's basically what I based L's Power off of. I'm not sure what Theme I'm going to give him yet though because he only has one Power...for now.

P.S.S.S. My parents are back, which means no more staying up till 6 in the morning typing chapters >> Gladys and I will try to update whenever we can~

P.S.S.S.S. Thank you to everyone who sent in suggestions for Powers! I will be trying to apply them anyway I can ^^ If you have anymore, please tell me, but keep in mind that each Infinite has a Theme, so the Power needs to follow that Theme.