In Which a Rescue Mission Is Put Into Play

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)


March 24, 2264 
Busan, Seoul
4:58 PM

 

 

 

The first thing that registered in Ji Ae's mind when she began to regain consciousness were the last memories that had happened to her before she had been knocked out. Sungyeol's frightened face, Myungsoo grabbing a startled Sanghee's hand, the feeling of Sungyeol's rapidly beating heart against her ear, Jinri getting pulled into Woohyun as he turned away from the gun fire-wait...Gun fire?

Groaning slightly, Ji Ae clutched her head and opened her eyes, trying to sit up. For some reason she was being blinded by the sun light...and she could hear cicadas? And sirens? Blinking rapidly a few more times, Ji Ae gasped as she looked around her surroundings.

 

She was sitting in a field of long grass, a slowly-waking-up Mei beside her, and a huddled form several feet away. "Sanghee?" She tried to call out, her voice rasping over dry lips. "Jinri?"
 

"I-I'm over here..."

Looking to her left, she noticed the top of Jinri's head and her limp waving arm. Ji Ae tried to get to her feet, but a sharp pain from her ribs prevented her from moving too much. She bit back a yelp as it throbbed again, before giving up trying to stand, and simply collapsing onto her knees.

 

Reaching down, she tried to find where the pain was coming from, only to notice a perfect circle torn out of her clothing under her left . Reaching for it with trembling fingers, she felt around, only to pull back her hand and notice it had little to no blood on it.

 

"What the..." As she remembered more and more, she could have swore she had felt a bullet pierce her side before Sungyeol and her had hit the ground rolling.

 

"You won't find anything."

"Tablo?!" How was he still alive?! He had been shot in the leg around noon, and now it looked like it was evening! He surely should have died from blood loss by now!

 

The man coughed in reply, before turning to face her from where he had been laying like a lump before."I said, you won't find anything."

 

He was staring at the sky, his eyes hollow and his expression grim. Some dust was on his face, attached to the sticky blood trails leading from his nose and mouth. "I've been helping S4S16's, helping Infinites for years. I've seen a few that come in, baring comrades that have been shot by those bullets. Not to mention this isn't the first time I've come across Rai-I mean, Ji-Hoon. The bullets are actually closer to dissolving pellets really-once they draw blood, they instantly fall apart, and heal any tissue or skin that they injured. There is a type of knock out chemical in the dissolving power that makes the victim lose conscienceness almost instantly. They wake up hours later, the worst injury being a possible concussion or bruising they could recieve from the fall of fainting. However the side effects for some Infinites could be dangerous-I started bleeding internally before I fell unconscious. Hunters use those bullets a lot, to stun their prey and bring them back to whoever pays the most for them. But sometimes they don't. It's just..."

 

His eyes started to clot up with unshed tears, "I-I didn't thi-think-I-I was a-afraid the b-bullets were r-real. I wou-would have lo-lost them all..."

 

Mei slowly got to her knees and crawled her way over to her friend, before gently patting his head, comforting him in her own way.

 

"They mean a lot to you, huh?" Jinri asked softly as she leaned against Ji Ae for support, having made her way over to them.

 

Tablo closed his eyes, "Th-They are my students and companions as I am their mentor and friend. I would do anything for them, to not lose them."

 

He took a deep shaky breath before letting it out and opening his now-clear eyes. "Which includes me not whining about them when there is a chance they could still be rescued." He sat up quickly, wincing as the real bullet in his leg ached. Ji-Hoon must have forgotten he had only shot him in the leg with a real bullet-being an Infinite came with faster healing abilities then humans. He couldn't regenerate as fast as if Sungjong was doing the job, but it was good enough-for now. His Power supply had slowly been fixing it, but now he needed to tap into that same Power source. It was about to get a whole lot more painful for him.

"Mei, I need you to go back to the hide out and find something for me."

 

The girl raised an eyebrow at him as she slowly dragged her gaze away from his face to the horizon, where the smoking building lay, surrounded by townspeople and firetrucks.

 

"I don't know if your nose isn't working, Tablo, but I can definitely smell your shop from here. Something tells me I'm not going to be able to get what you want if its a fine piece of charcoal."

He groaned in annoyance before smacking his forehead. "Oh my God, I am going to kill Ji-Hoon! He burned my hideout! Ugh." He scowled, looking in the direction of the smoldering rubble. "I'm adding this to his tab."

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing-here," He meshed his two hands together, linking his fingers before taking a deep breath and pulling his hands apart in a blur. Suddenly a fire fighter outfit lay in his lap, completed with a helmet and boots.

 

He clenched his jaw as he felt his Power supply starting to drain faster-he had to be faster. "Here put this on."

 

Mei grabbed it and started to pull it on over her hoodie and skinny jeans. "Did you hear what I said? I don't think I can what you want if its burned to a cris-"

 

"And it's not." He replied crossly. "When Hoya first started to hang about the hideout, he accidently torched half the library when he couldn't control his power. So while I was getting my Source to recopy all the books for me, I also had a special flame- and Power-proof box made to put the things in so Hoya wouldn't torch 'em by accident. Whether Ji-hoon made that fire with a normal spark or if someone did it for him, the box will have remained unharmed. Now hurry up, my leg is killing me and I still need to use my Powers! God, I hope those cops didn't find anything valuable in there..." He grumbled as Mei rolled her eyes and slid her helmet on.

 

"Okay, okay I'm going. You better have a good plan on how to get the other guys back. I can't train boys who are dead." She ran off towards the ruins, leaving the trio behind.

 

Ji Ae and Jinri were watching the whole exchange before the former frowned.

 

"So how did we get out here?"

 

Tablo gave a weak shrug, "Ji-Hoon probably dumped you three out here since you're humans, and he has a very strict code when it comes to what he does and doesn't hunts. And he probably thought I was going to bleed to death or something, so he just left me with all of you. Him and his team have a bad habit of torching the site they confront their victims at, but it is one way of getting rid of evidence they were there, I'll give them that."

 

Nodding slowly, Ji Ae agreed, a little upset that all the knowledge and books from the library had been destroyed, along with anything else that had remained inside. While she thought about it, she frowned. If all the Infinites were with the Hunters, then where was Sanghee?

 

"Hey, has anyone seen Sanghee? I called to her before but she didn't answer." When Jinri shook her head, she stumbled to her feet, rubbing the bruise forming around her ribs, while she looked around worriedly. "Where is she? I can't see her-"

 

Her eyes widened and her head whipped around as she stared at the silent Tablo. "They didn't take her, did they? They didn't take her with the rest of the Infinites, did they?!"

 

The man sighed before gingerly moving his leg to the side so he was facing away from his once-treasure-but-now-smoking home. "If she's not here, then there is only one place she can be-with them. At the Science Institute Building, most likely."

 

Ji Ae looked at him, horrified yet confused, "B-but I thought they only took the Infinites? W-why would they take a human as well?"

 

Tablo closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them, his gaze intense, "You're asking me all the questions that you already have all the answers to. Obviously they took her. Did you really think she was a normal human when she showed up at the station yesterday, telling everyone to leave just as a train accident was oh-so-coincidentally about to happen?"

 

There was silence in the meadow as the girl tried to stutter back a reply. He cut her off, his voice a low growl, "Either you're dumber then I thought or you're in denial. Grow up, Lim Ji Ae. The world is not as black and white as you are viewing it-not every Infinite is a flesh eating demon spawn from hell and though I did insinuate that you had time before-well that time is gone, and all the Infinites taken-yes, I'm including Sanghee-are about to die. Do you understand?"

 

She blinked, unsure of what to say.

 

"Ji Ae. Just except the damn fact-your friend isn't going to grow a second head just because she has a Power-and I'm guessing a Vision one at that. She is still the same girl you tried to run away with this morning, and she is still the same girl who introduced herself to everyone back at the hideout. But, she will not be the same girl if she is dead. Are you following me?"

 

"Yes, Goddamnit!" She snapped, clenching her hands into fists at her sides. He was right-rude, but right. She had to get over the simple fact-she barely even knew the girl! Had she really grown so attached to her in the very short time they spent together?

 

"Tablo! Is this it?" Mei yelled from a distance, running towards them as she stripped off her helmet. She was waving a carved oak box around with her left hand, while she continued to take off the heavy gear with the other.

 

"Yes! Be careful with it!"

 

She dropped to her knees near him, handing him the box gently. He swallowed before turning it so it was facing him and placing his palm on the top of it. Muttering a few foreign words, he gently lifted his hand as snap could be heard echoing through the field. He gingerly opened the lid with a creak. The interior was a velvet holder, with 5 in dents on the inside-3 of them were empty, but 2 others held glass tubes filled with a silver-coloured liquid.

 

Taking one of the tubes out, Tablo took a shaky breath and closed the lid of the container, moving it to the side. "Alright ladies. If you want to rescue your friend and then other Infinites who saved your lives at the station, Mei not included, then you're going to have to take a risk. I can't go with you-I'm healing but too slowly and I would only be dead weight if I joined you. None of you would last two seconds in the Institute without Powers, even if you are skilled at weapons," He looked straight at Mei, "Or martial arts," he shifted his gaze over to Ji Ae. "You need this you want to be able to get further in to get them..." Tablo took another deep breath, "One of you is going to have to bond with a Power. A raw one. I thought I had put some Solution 16 in here as well, but I guess not."

 

No one said anything until Jinri freaked and started shouting. "What?! You never said anything about that! If we took that we'd be Infinites for life! And we'd be prosecuted! And you said only 1 in 10 people would survive! Wh-"

 

"Look, are you going to take it or not?! I'm very tired and my leg hurts like a , so if you're going to refuse the only help I can offer, then fi-"

 

Jinri frowned, glaring at him, "I never refused you. I was just simply stating the obvious. If Ji Ae gets to ask obvious questions, then I get to say all the obvious facts." She paused before holding out her hand, "Give it to me. I would die if I was indebt to an Infinite for saving my life just once." Her arm was shaking, giving away her true feelings, but no one said anything. "Besides, you said you could take it out, right? Even if I become a cripple? Well, you better be able to get this crap outta me, or I'll smack you hard with it."

Tablo gave her a crooked smile, "Fine, if you want it out of you so badly after you get them, then I'll take it out. But I'll only remove it if you bring them back safely with Sanghee."

 

"I was fully intending to do that, moron," she snarled back, as he pulled the stopper from the top of the tube. Grabbing her arm, he tugged her forward surprising her, pinched her nose, and dumped the whole tube down . She choked, grabbed , before swallowing all of it, not letting a single drop get past her lips, her face pure determination.

 

Suddenly she began to shudder, her body racking with the ripples of pain going through her. Her eyes rolled back into the back of her head so only her whites appeared, and she fell to her knees, before collapsing on her side.

 

"Alright, she'll be out like a light for the next 4 or so hours-if she survives. The boys will just have to survive that long as well-if my guess is right, they're probably being tested and tortured right now, as painful as it is for me to admit that. Four hours is approximately how long it'll take you by car."

 

"Car?" Mei and ji Ae looked at each other while the latter went to pick up the unconscious Jinri. "We don't have a-"

 

Clapping his hands together harder then ever, Tablo grunted before heaving them apart, causing blood to spurt from his leg and cascade to the dry ground where it soaked it up the crimson liquid like a sponge.


"T-tablo-y-your leg." Ji Ae tried to tell him weakily.

 

"Where's the car?" Mei mumbled when she noticed it not in front of Tablo.

 

He gasped while grappling for his sweater, trying to rip off a sleeve. The Chinese girl joined him a moment later, cutting it off with her last hidden dagger, and helping him apply pressure to the wound as they wrapped it around his upper leg.

 

"Thanks, I needed that," He mumbled, his face pale.


"Tablo, where is the car? Could you mak-"

 

He raised his numbing left arm, which almost appeared black in the evening sun with the amount of blood it had covering it. "I-it's behind you. T-the keys ar-are in the driver's se-seat. I-I hope you of you can dri-" He was out a second later, his head almost hitting the ground before his friend caught him.

Ji Ae and Mei looked at each other, silent while their lips curled at one another. "I'm only putting up with you to get Sanghee and get the others. Don't even think this makes us close to friends. ." She slowly stood up with Jinri on her back in a piggyback position, waiting as Mei grabbed Tablo's limp body.

"I wouldn't dream of it," the other girl snapped back, "I'm only doing this because I owe him a debt that no amount of favors could ever repay. Moronic ."

 

They made it to the car, a black sudan, and Ji Ae opened the door, gently putting Jinri's body in the back seat. Mei, on the other hand, went for the trunk since there was no way Tablo was going to wake up, and dumped his body in the back, covering it with a random blanket that had come with the car.

 

Breathing slightly heavily, the two girls met at the front of the car. "Alright, Kai Bai Bo for who drives?" Ji Ae suggested, wiping her sweaty hands on her pants.

 

"Kai Bai...Bo!"

In the end Mei lost, and she was forced to sit shotgun while Ji Ae climbed into the drivers seat. "How are we getting there?"

 

"When Tablo told me the story orginally, he had given me a rough map of where the location was-I can still remember. I'll just have to give you directions." The weapons specialist clicked her seat belt in as the martial artist did the same.

 

"So how long have you been driving," Mei asked curtly, trying to resist the urge to shoot the other girl in the head while she started the car.

 

The engine came to life with a rumbling roar, and Ji Ae clutched the steering wheel, sending a grimace of a smile at her frenemy. "I haven't."

 

She hit the gas petal, causing the car to lurch forward with a snarl, beginning their long trip to the Science Institute.

 

 

-v-v-v-


March 24, 2264
Incheon, South Korea
The (II) Science Insititute of South Korea
6:02 PM



Leaning against the wall of his cell, Hoya felt exhausted and extremely pained at what he had been forced to do for the past hour and a half. He had been forced awake around 4: 30 PM, at least, according to the clock in the corrider that his Power-blocking cell was stored in had said, and the scientists and white lab coated officials had gone crazy over the fact they had new S4S16s to mess around with. Hoya had simply ignored them-until they made him go into something similar to a sealed battle arena and made him fight a tiger that had half human blood running through its veins, that human blood hyped up on the Power of Speed.

 

He had been extremely tired and he wasn't much of one for attacking animals, so for the longest time he just tried to avoid it, or at least scare it away by kicking out at it or punching it in its pressure points-he had plenty of experience of doing that with Woohyun in his wolf form.

Eventually the scientists started zapping the cat with robotic lazers that were similar to cattle prods, sending it in a frenzy and it pitching towards him, claws and deadly teeth at the ready. He had no other weapon, and though he was a bit brain dead, his instinct to survive took over, causing him to roll away from the giant cat and sending a burst of pure heat and flame in its direction when he was a safe distance away.


The Institute's scientists were incredibly excited, thanking Hoya and congratulating each other for being able to discover the S4S16s ability without the test subject coming to too much harm. After that, they knocked him out with a type of gas that they shot into the 

arena, and dumped him back into his room, where he sat awake now.

The sound of feet moving down the hallway and noticing several scientist come into view made the Fire Infinite jump up and shy away from their approaching forms-he did not want to take anymore of those stupid tests today, and he was fully prepared to break anyone's nose if they came too close to him.

 

But instead, a security guard joined them and opened the empty cell across from his, before moving back so the scientists could dump the object they were dragging onto the bunk

 

They exited the cell while the guard locked it, and were about to head back down the corridor when they noticed Hoya's form in the shadows of the back of his cell.

 

"Oh, hello, Subject 43." One of the scientist waved at him and he fought the urge to hiss. "We thought you would be lonely down here in this corridor as the other Subjects are in different ones. So we wanted to put you with Subject 46-you're welcome! Bye for now!"

 

The scientists walked away with the guard, leaving Hoya confused-who was Subject 46? If they called him 43, then does that mean...his eyes widened and he ran for the bars of his cell, nearly tripping over his own feet. "Sunggyu?! Dongwoo?! Woohyun?!" He called out, pressing his face hard against the cold metal poles restraining him. "Myungsoo?! Sungyeol?! Sungjong!?" He paused before hesitantly yet hopefully calling out, "...Tablo hyung?"

 

The form began to sowly sit up with a groan, rubbing their face with one hand. He stared, completely taken by surprise at the sight of the person in the opposite cell.

"S-Sanghee?!"

 

 

 

 

A_A_A_A_A_A


A/N Oh God...I went to bed at 6 AM this morning and my mum came in this morning at 9 AM to ask if I wanted to take Moronic Maggie the Border Collie to the groomers with her. I said no, but she had managed to successfully wake me up in the end, so I did the first thing I usually do every morning the minute I wake up-I checked AllKpop on my phone because I have a rather unhealthy obsession with the KPop music world for the past year and a couple months. (Come on, I live in Canada-I'm far away AND partially isolated to all the cool events KPop artists do in America and stuff-no one is ever going to come to Deadmonton/Edmonton -_-")

 

Aaaand that's when I saw Infinite had won #1 on M!Countdown. I freaked, and got super happy and almost felt like I could cry (note: Almost. So I didn't-So hah!) and I wanted to celebrate it the only way I could with other Inspirits-by putting up another Chapter of Black Hole Sun ASAP.
 

I don't regret waking up with 3 hours of sleep under my belt while I typed this, but I do feel like I'm about to collapse, and because I'm so very tired right now, I find that funny XD *has a mood swing and starts sobbing* I sincerely apologize for any plot/grammar/spelling mistakes that are evident in this Chapter (I don't think there are that many though...).

On a much more positive side: WHOO! YEAH! FINALLY! WAY TO GO INFINITE! IT WAS ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME!!

Also: At least I know I'll be getting to bed super early tonight :'D *sobs while laughing crazily*

Alsoalso: I'll definately try to put up another Chapter later today-I mean, if this is the Celebrating Chapter about Infinite's epic win and all those Aww-worthy and hila-I mean, beautiful crying faces that Dongwoo, Sungjong, Woohyun and Hoya gave us, then that means I haven't put up todays chapter yet and since I haven't even started school yet, there is no excuse as to why Chapter 14 can't go up today~ XD (maybe I can get some sleep before I start on it...)

~~~Comment Replies for the 11th Chapter! Thanks again to everyone who voted for who would become the Hunters!~~~



fatieynmanmanhani: Gyu's Theme is definitely one of my favs XD His Powers are very neat and matched-I wish I could figure a way to do that with the others XD
Yeah Woohyun is a bit of an idiot haha
Donwoo likes aaaall animals, so if L makes one, its no exception. I'm sure if Tablo didn't give him a limit to how many animals he could keep in the old hideout, I'm sure he would have like hundreds-probably all from the zoo when he frees them and adopts them and stuff XD
L is just a n00b~But a very skilled n00b XD
Yeah, Rain was the main reason I chose MBLAQ-I wanted to have someone around Tablo's age act as his rival, not some one who was like 6-10 years younger then him -_-" Plus the reason Rain is so upset with him will make more sense now that he's older (I think I may make Rain 35 or something in here-I dunno yet *shrug*)


IHeartHelloKitty: Waaah I'm glad you like L's ability so much-I took extra time trying to figure out a good one for him ^^
I love Dongwoo-He seems like someone who would be in my group of friends if he spoke English and I knew him XD It's super fun to write him because he has so many sides-he's all cute and innocent normally, he cries when he's super happy or upset or sad, and he gets defensive and protective when he needs to guard something. I'm going to try hard to make the romance between him and his partner aww-worthy in the future haha XD
 
Nah, only Mithra had super strenght, and even now he doesn't have it anymore. Buuut there may be a character that learns how to fly later-I'm trying to think of a different Power for him, but if worse comes to worse then I'll just give him that *shrug*

Aww sorry U-Kiss didn't get many votes D: I'll try to put them in the story somehow, with ALL the members (Kevin, Soohyun, Eli, Kiseop, Dongho, Alexander, Kibum, AJ and Hoon<--Did I get all of them XD) but first I have to add the other Idol cameos that I have lined up XD When they're done I'll work on U-Kiss, okee?

 

Aw thanks!

wynthe: Yeah I was planning on having Sanghee's dirty little secret revealed sometime during the next couple of chapters XD (probably the next one actually)

Oooohh...Where do you get all these amazing ideas?! I completely forgot sand turned into glass, derp XD I'll definately have to add that at some point in the story! That and the other ones you suggested. Gaaaah-*steals all your delightful ideas and runs away* 

Oh yeah, I forgot about Sai XD I swear I came up with the idea on my own and didn't have an intention of stealing it from the Naruto Character's-sorry about that >>"

Dongwoo is so fuuuun to write hehe

*steals those ideas too*

 

Oh yeah, I already replied to your thing on Hunters XD

Yeah, I was looking at Epik High's profile on Wikipedia and I noticed/remembered they had an album called [e]. Since the title was small enough that I could turn it into a symbol to be used in the story, I stole it hehe

 

ilikecheese: Thank you for voting! Don't worry, I'll make them show up later in the story hehe

zenlovers: ...some of them may have temporary Powers and in some ways they're more powerful then Infinite. But then again, Infiniteis more powerful in some ways then they are-like if Joon hadn't shot those barrier bullets when he did, Sunggyu could have frozen time for a few seconds and the Infinites would have kicked Squad J.Tune's asses. It's more like J.Tune has to be more clever or else they'd lose.
Yeah Sunggyu's and Myungsoo's Powers are my favorites XD But then again, I really like Dongwoo's...and Woohyun's too...and I luuurv fire because I'm a pyro...so Hoya's as well-I can't pick! *goes crazy and runs away*

 

francesca: Haha oh thank you~Good job on finding out Sungjong's name-there are so many Sung's in Infinite, and can be confusing for a new fan XD
Noooo~But good guess ;)
I'M SO JELLY OF YOU RIGHT NOW D:
Hehe...Good luck trying to get her-Sanghee is definitely one of the more complicated characters in this story XD
I can't say anything about the S4S16's past because it'll eventually be revealed in the future chapters~ *cackles evilly*
Haha A Wild Breeze appeared!

It used 'Insane Gust'!

It was effective!
Ces used 'Shut Window'!
It was super effective!

The Wild Breeze has fled the battle!

I like it when you post ramblings-I feel like I'm looking into your mind XD PLus, they make me snicker hehe

 

 


~~~Comment Replies for Chapter 12~~~
 

francesca: Haha sowwy-I forgot to say the update would be a teaser XD hehehe That's okay! This chapter was a real chapter! hehe
Is it just American's who do? Because I use to spell 'coloured', 'colored', but now I've picked up the habit of inserting 'u's in certain words XD
Bah: similar to how North Americans say 'right' after their sentences, though its not suppose to be a questioning term :D
Shhh don't say anything about them! XD
...maaaybe. ;)

 

zenlovers: Don't worry, I haven't forgotten him-he's like my little sister's favorite singer/rapper from J.Y.P and J.Tune Camp XD haha It's just, in Chapter 11 I only said 5 Hunters had arrived-so when the readers/Me chose MBLAQ, I had to take away one character. Don't worry, his excuse will make sense XD haha
Rain is a little...complicated...You'll understand in the future ;)
The blood was mostly Tablo's-if any of the other Infinites spilled blood, it wasn't enough to actually kill them (hey, they're the main characters of the story-I can't kill them off just yet) ;)

 

wynthe: Don't worry-He doesn't die. Yet. :D *morbid grin*

Hehe I'm glad you like the teaser-it seems to have done its purpose of rousing your interest hehe
No problem-You made the character so you should get the credit-I simply made the plot line and fit your character into it like a puzzle piece-it was her own characteristics that made her so mysterious and confusing and likable :3
All the boys of MBLAQ are becoming very attractive-angry ah GO is very attractive in my mind for some reason XD I'm weird...(Did you notice Thunder has been getting more attractive recently? Like, he's been losing weight and dropping the cute act and has matured? Or is it just me O.o")

Oooh that could definitely be arranged~Hehehehe *thinks up a plot twist with your idea* hehehehe~

Nah, Mithra is off in China, was it? While DJ is off in Japan. Besides, Rain may be a little crazy, but he isn't compeltely merciless to the girls-he just Tablo along because he hates the smell and idea of burning bodies. So him and Seungho just dumped them in the field behind Tablo's hideout. (Whiiich I will be explaining later, since there are probably people confused about how his hideout works)

Oh God, I do that a lot actually XD Its the worst when there's a crowd behind you, and you 'push' the door while everyone is waiting for you XD So. Embarrassing. It's super bad for me if my siblings and/or friends are near because they'd never let me forget about it -_-" 

HAHAHAHA I would totally do that, except I would never ever be able to write a serious fight scene with GO in it because I'd be too busy laughing my off at the idea of him bursting other people's eardrums with his awesome voice XD hahahaha Though someone did suggest Sonic Boom as a Power...hmm.. XD


fatieynmanmanhani: No, you guys won't die. Yet. :D *creepy chuckle*
Nah, Tablo's blood and the Infinite's blood was real, but the girls remained fairly unharmed~


imsosofia: Okay, I got it! I love her actually and great profile/application by the way-I will definitely find a way to include her XD Nooo-I don't wanna recycle her Powers-they were made for her and her alone, I can't just pass 'em off to some other character like a discarded piece of clothing. D: Thank you for the offer though (But I like it a lot-I may have to ask you if I can maybe add another weakness or two, but really, she was perfect hehe)

ahjusshi: Aw thank you XD I'm glad you like how I'm doing it so far hehe
Yeah, L's Power is my fav too XD Mei is definitely going to grow into one of my favorite applied girls in this story XD she's one badass m*therf*cker
Inspirits are the hidden human supports, so I do suppose she is like one right now, as is Jinri and Ji Ae, as relucant as they are to admit it ;)
Well, Tablo was both shot AND knocked out, and the Infinites were were just knocked out so they were still in decent condition for the Institutes scientists
Naah, you can never comment to much on her (unless you did like one word per comment-theeen that'd be too much haha)

I hope you like this chapter as much as the others! XD
 

 

~~~

Okay, Imma gonna go start on the next chapter-after I take a shower and eat something and maybe sleep. I actually feel nauseated I'm so tired, hehe XD

I hope you all like this chapter! Thank you for commenting and subscribing!

 

 

-WhosThere13

 


P.S I dunno if anyone has listened to the new U-Kiss album or watched the video, but they're both pretty good XD The lead song, 'Neverland', is alright (not as good as '0330' but it isn't as auto tuned and over processed as 'Shutup' <--though I did like both) and its unique in the way they layer the voices so it almost does have a fantasy feel to it. Plus-EVERYONE ACTUALLY SINGS! XD I felt so incredibly happy-both Kiseop and Dongho had a decent share of lines-I snickered with happiness XD (I would have giggled, but giggling is girly, and I do NOT giggle, urgh..)

 

Though I've gotta say-my all time favorite song on their album, aka Neverland, would have to be 'Someday'. It's got a pretty good message going in the lyrics (though I wish they'd take out the bit that had to do with them getting over the girl-if they had, the song would have been about people getting over their troubles and seeing past their difficulties to know that everything was going to be alright. Again, it would have been a lot more deeper for me if they had gotten rid of that bit about the girl. But what can you do-it was still amazing *shrug*) and the song has no autotune in it so you can hear their actual voices. It's got a slower beat then Neverland and a couple of their other songs from the album, but its a bit faster then the ballad tracks like 'Take Me Away' (which has got to be my favorite ballad song of the summer-probably because it has a lot of Kevin-English in it). Anyways~I highly recommend giving the album a listen ^^

P.S.S. Oh yeah, about the MV: It seemed like a more fantasied version of 'Shutup', exact Kiseop wasn't wearing a man bra, and if you listened hard enough, you can actually hear their real voices until a thin layer of auto tune, so thats nice. The dance...I'm not so sure about, but I'm sure it'll grow on me over time like the MV had after I watched it a few times. They do have one cool dance move where everyone just kinda goes limp and falls to the floor (reminds me of Infinite's BTD dance haha)
However: I have got to say, AJ is quickly climbing up my U-Kiss bias list, right up there with Soohyun, Kiseop and Eli XD
Oh-did anyone see Kevin in the MV? I was unsure of how to react-he looked incredibly ah, buuut...He has little-to-no muscle on his arms-like I have more muscle then him-so when I saw his ah face during the MV, and then his little tiny stick arms I wasn't sure if I should be fanning my face or pinching his and telling him to eat more before he blows away in the wind -_-"
Okay, done with my rant about U-Kiss for nao XD hehehe