Sleepover at Jinri's! Whoo!

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

 

March 24, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
8:40 PM

 

 

When they teleported inside the small and tight space of Jinri's apartment building hallway, nearly everyone fell to the ground. Sungyeol remained standing with Tablo still on his back and Sunggyu and Hoya remained up, the latter grabbing Sanghee's upper arm to stop her from joining the piles of bodies on the ground.

"A-are we in the right place?" Woohyun asked, while changing into a dog, a border collie, to prevent taking up a lot of space, as well as to prevent any strangers walking by from freaking out.

 

Jinri untangled herself from Dongwoo and moved over to the nearest door, labled '305'. "Yeah, it looks like it." She paused and looked back at them with a sheepish expression, "Hey, don't judge me on the mess you find in here. I wasn't planning on having anyone over when I went out yesterday."

 

"Jinri, we're all guys. We aren't exactly the neatest either." Sungyeol told her wryly, raising one eyebrow.

 

She reached into her hoodie, into the inside of the top of her waitress outfit, and found her key card in a hidden pocket. Pulling it out, she ran it through the sensor by her door. It beeped, and she reached down to open her door. 

 

Inside revealed a plain but quait apartment that had a few clothes and bags hanging hear and there off various pieces of furniture. As Sunggyu, Sungyeol & Tablo, and Woohyun followed behind her closely, they noticed that the apartment was arranged so it was the front hall first, then a kitchen and dining room, and lastly a family/tv room at the very end. There was a door by the family/tv room and the dining room which led them to belive it was her bedroom room.

"Um, okay, so make yourselves comfortable-Sunggyu, can you come help me with the futons and stuff? I think I have a couple extra that we can lay out on the floor that you guys can use. Sungyeol..wait here for a minute-I'm going to straighten my room really quick, and then you can put Tablo on my bed." She headed for the doorway, confirming the boys guess, and returned a minute later, her arms full of blankets and collapsable mattresses.

 

"Here," She dumped them on the living room floor. When she noticed all the looks she was getting for having so many she just stuck out her tongue. "Look, my brother thought I was going to party hardcore while I was here, so he bought a bunch of futons and stuff for any house guests that would get too drunk to drive home."

 

She ignored them as they all looked at her with mixures of surprise and amusement, heading back to her room, "One minute".

 

Eventually Jinri called Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Sungjong in so that they could lay Tablo on her bed and latter could heal him.

Ushering the apartment owner and the teleporter out of the room, The Infinite of Time pushed them in the direction of the living room where the others were quietly talking.

 

They looked up as the trio entered, and Sunggyu stood by the doorway as he spoke, "Sungjong is exhausted from healing Hoya for some reason, which is leading me to believe it was a very powerful illness he had been infected with. I'm not sure how long he'll be able to help Tablo hyung before he drains his energy supply, but hopefully it'll be enough that Tablo hyung will be alright."

 

Woohyun wrinkled his nose nervously before letting out a slight cough, "Okay, thats good news." The other Infinites nodded, including all the girls. "And, um, I know this sounds weird, but Jinri-do you have any guy clothes I could borrow?"

 

"Why do you need guy clothes," Jinri muttered, a little confused.

"Because I have a time limit to how long I can be an animal, and its only a few hours, and I'd prefer to have clothes available when I do." He replied a little snarkily.

 

"Well, so-rry, I don't usually spend a lot of time with a shapeshifting Infinite, so I'm not entirely familiar with the whole clothing-concept thing."

 

"Tablo mentioned it back at the hideout-have you forgotten?"

 

"Yeah, whoops, my bad-I mean, I've only been knocked unconscious, several times I might add, slapped awake, froze half a government building, and been teleported to different locations, all while being high strung on the fact that i was travelling with a bunch of illegal Infinites! Whoops! So sorry!" She snapped back, her voice getting slightly higher as the entire situation hit her.

 

Ji Ae and Sanghee saw that she was about to have a nervous breakdown, so they both shot out of their seats, grabbed her, and headed for the bathroom by the front hall.

 

All the guys glanced at the bored looking Mei. She noticed and just shrugged, "What?"

 

"Aren't you going to go with them? I thought you guys were all close and everything," Hoya frowned slightly while making eye contact with his former mentor.

 

She shrugged again while letting out a snort, "Me? With them? I don't think so. I met them this morning."

 

Myungsoo smirked a little as he realised how short of a time period they had really been with each other-yet it felt like days. "True enough."

 

"Look, I don't know about you guys, but I feel like I'm about to drop from using my stupid Power so much, so I'll just be going now- bye." Grabbing a futon, blanket and pillow, Sungyeol headed to the dining room where he dumped everything, reorganized it, and then crawled into it like a rabbit in a burrow.

 

"I think I might have to join him," Dongwoo admitted, getting the same supplies as his friend and settling in a corner of the living room.

Hoya raised an eyebrow at them before shrugging, "I guess I will too then."

 

The border collie by the couch scowled, "What about me?!"

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

 

March 24, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
8:58 PM

 

 

 

'...oh God, oh God, I feel like my head is going to explode,' Jinri muttered, rocking back and forth slightly while her new friends rubbed her back.

 

'If you think about everything that has happened to us in the past 24 hours...yeah, that wouldn't be too surprising.' Ji Ae muttered.

 

Sanghee crouched on the floor while watching her too friends carefully. It was true though. A lot had happened to them. 24 hours ago she had been in her giant bed in France, settling down to read a book and listen to music. The strangest thing in her life at that point were the weird nightmares. Now, a day later, she's a fugitive, an Infinite/S4S16, and hiding in some girl's apartment that she barely knew. 

 

But even as she wished desperately for Tablo to be able to wipe her Power away, she was beginning to see it as something completely pointless. There would be no reason-she wouldn't be able to return to France with most of the world governments looking for her, and the normal life she wished for was fading by the minute. It almost made her laugh bitterly-not too long ago she had been telling horror stories with her friends about the fiercesome and legendary Infinites/S4S16s. Now she was one. But when had it happened? Why had it happened? Why did it have to be her?

'...-hee? Sanghee?'

She blinked, refocusing her eyes on Ji Ae's moving mouth before nodding. 'Yeah?'

 

The slightly younger girl gave her a faint smile as she continued, 'I was just saying, maybe we should go rest. It's been a hard day for  everyone, especially us, and it'll be nice to just get a normal night's sleep. We can talk more about it tomorrow, when we aren't as stressed.'

 

'Sounds perfect.' Sanghee nodded, as all of the past events seemed to come crashing down on her. She felt so tired all of a sudden.

 

Jinri rubbed her eyes and stood up slowly, 'Okay, we can go in the kitchen and sleep there or something-I really don't know anywhere else we could sleep without the guys being there.'

 

'Don't worry about it-if they had wanted to do something to us, they would have done it right after the train accident. The same thing applies to now-only they have even less energy then before.' Ji Ae told her as they started to exit the bathroom.

 

'True,' Jinri agreed, 'Okay, I'm going to go find the stupid shapeshifter some clothes-I think my older brother left some when he came to help me move here half a year ago.'

 

She trudged off to her room, while Sanghee and Ji Ae moved towards the tv room. 'Let's go set up the beds so we can go to bed ASAP,' Sanghee mumbled, nearly tripping over the snoozing Myungsoo lying by the entrance to the family room.

 

'Agreed,' Ji Ae edged around a flopped out Dongwoo and grabbed the two remaining mattresses, a large fluffy blanket and several pillows.

 

After laying everything out nicely, Sanghee snuggled onto the mattresses that they had stuck next too each other so all three could fit. 'So. Tired.'

 

She glanced over just catching the rest of what Ji Ae was saying, '..e too. Okay, I'm sleeping now. Night.'

 

'Night.'

For the first time in what seemed like a long time, Shin Sanghee fell into a deep and peaceful sleep without getting knocked unconscious or any nightmares of train accidents.

 

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

March 25, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
9:46 PM

 

 

Mei sat at the dining room drinking her favorite milkshake that she had just made in Jinri's kitchen, listening to her music through her headphones. The apartment owner and the other two girls had yet to arise from where they lay curled up on the kitchen floor, but almost all the guys were up, with the exception of Dongwoo and Sungjong, who were both passed out in the family room. From what the Chinese girl knew, Hoya was taking a shower, Sungyeol was playing a video game that he found and Woohyun was beside him, staring blankly at the tv. She wasn't too sure were Myungsoo was since she hadn't seen him yet, but she was guessing he was either in Tablo's room or out for a walk. Tablo...she hadn't checked in on him since she had woken up. She wasn't sure why, but maybe it was that she was afraid of what had happened to him. Would he be awake? Would he still be sick? Would he even be conscious? Would he even be alive? She rubbed her face, feeling tired despite the fact that she had just woken up.

 

Sunggyu made his way over to her, before sitting in the chair beside her, cradling a cup of tea to him. "I haven't told you about what Sungjong did with Tablo hyung, right?" He had probably told the majority of the Infinites and was confused about whether or not he had said anything to her yet.

 

She glanced over, a slight frown on her face, "No? Do I want to know?"

 

He shrugged, "Probably." He took a sip of his hot beverage, before sticking out his tongue, "Ow-Hoya made it too hot..."

"Hoya? You aren't serious..."

 

"Well," Sunggyu looked at her sheepishly, "I didn't want to use Jinri's kettle in case it woke them up. Same with the microwave. So I just got Hoya to do it before he took a shower."

 

"Riiight." Mei rolled her eyes. "You were saying about Tablo?"

 

"Oh! Yeah, so Sungjong worked on him for about an hour last night, but he was really tired from working with Hoya before and before that, knocking the girls out after we got them from the train station. He didn't want to drain all of his Power, because that could be really bad, so he healed Tablo hyung until he was healthy, but still in a coma-like state."

 

Mei sat up straight and clenched her hand around her own drink, "What?! I thought he had only been shot-is it from the bloodloss? Is that why he's in a coma?!"

 

Reaching out a hand, Sunggyu gently relaxed her hold on the glass she was squeezing, "Don't hurt yourself-if you break that glass, I don't know if Sungjong will be able to heal you right away," He chuckled softly. "No, it wasn't just from the bloodloss. See, when a Infinite uses up all of his Power, it can effect them really badly-the Power source within the Infinite goes into overdrive, and basically shutsdown the body while it recharges completely. Which is what is happening to Tablo-his Power source is about medium sized, and with the added wounds from yesterday, he's still unconscious despite the amount of time he's been like that."

 

"So what you're saying is, is that if Tablo hadn't drained his Power so much yesterday, he would probably walking around fine today?" She murmured, feeling guilt begin to eat away at her while she stared at Sunggyu's hand on hers. She had been there when he had made the chairs, fireman outfit and the car. Why hadn't she stopped him?

 

The Infinite of Time shook his head and replied as if he had been reading her thoughts, "Well it wasn't just what Tablo had done yesterday. Tablo created the labyrinth and the special doorway to the hideout-whenever someone is in the labyrinth or whenever someone uses the door, it drains a little of his power. Plus, I think those shots that were fired yesterday, the ones that made the barrier? I think they also drain some Power."

 

"So when Tablo was shot in the side, it drained a lot more then usual?"

Sunggyu nodded. "Yeah, at least, thats my theory about them-but don't worry he'll live. Myungsoo and I talked a bit about the barrier at some point yesterday while we were locked up, and a little more this morning. See, we think that for the barrier to be so strong and effective that 8 Infinites could be trapped within it and couldn't use any of their Powers, there would have to be an outside source feeding it so it remained, well, strong. Which would explain why several of the J. Tune squad looked like they had Powers-they were probably feeding it energy to it remained up. And not only that, but the barrier was probably feeding off our Powers as well-whenever we tried to use our Powers, it wouldn't work. No one said anything, but it had felt like we had used the energy when we had tried at first. The energy that had disappeared had probably gone into the barrier!" He looked excited, like he had solved some sort of puzzle that had been bugging him for awhile.

 

Before she could stop herself, Mei let out a small chuckle, a mixture of both amusement at how Sunggyu was acting and relief that Tablo would be alright. She had decided to not get annoyed at the Infinites for practically building up the cage that had sealed them at the hideout-they hadn't known so it wasn't entirely their fault.

Blinking, she realised there were a pair of eyes on her. Looking up, she met Sunggyu's surprised gaze, which quickly turned into a shy smile.

 

"You should laugh more-you look even prettier."

 

Her whole face suddenly got red and her tongue wouldn't work as she tried to stutter a reply. Had Sunggyu just flirted with her?!

 

He seemed to have realised what he had just done, as his face turned cherry red and he stood up quickly, knocking his chair back loudly. "Um, well, uh, sorry, I, um, have to go, wa-wake up Sung-sungyeol and the others."

 

"Sungyeol is al-already awake," She replied, trying to remain calm and ignore what had just happened. What the hell? Why was she acting like this? She barely knew the guy! Well, she had seen him a couple of times when she had been training Hoya a couple of years ago. But that was it! He probably didn't even remember.

 

"O-oh, right, I meant Sungjong and, um, Dongwoo." He rubbed the back of his head before grabbing his tea and fleeing the room.

She blinked, took a sip of her milkshake and sat back in her chair. What the heck had just happened?

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she rubbed her face again and took a deep breath. It didn't matter-the most important part was that Tablo was going to be alright.

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 25, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
1:05 PM

 

 

The afternoon light was just beginning to shine into the windows of the apartment when Sungjong finished healing Tablo enough that he woke up briefly. There were shouts lacing the air as everyone rushed to squeeze into Jinri's small bedroom to speak with the man before he fell back unconscious.

 

He looked around him, not sure if he would be touched or annoyed with all the attention he was getting. "You know, you guys she treat me like this more often. I'd feel a lot more loved."

 

"Yeah right, hyung," Woohyun replied with a grin, "Then you'd get bored with it and try to find some other way of getting special treatment."

 

As laughter and noises of agreement echoed around the room, the man just scowled, "Fine, be that way. See if I care." He glanced over at the girl nearest to him, "So Mei, I'm guessing by how all their ugly mugs are here, that you got htem back safely?"

Sungjong and Sungyeol made protestin catcalls while Woohyun and Hoya made faces. "Rude!"

 

She gave them a slightly amused look, before replying, "Well, they were already doing pretty good before we even got there-in fact, I'm not even sure we were needed. Well, aside from making distractions and probably damaging the Insitute quite a bit."

 

"Damaging the Ins-Well then, it's a good thing you went if you managed to cause a little bit of chaos." Tablo chuckled. "So how did you guys get out?"

 

Everyone looked at Hoya and Dongwoo, and the former looked at his friend, leaving the Infinite stuttering for an answer. "We-well, one of th-the scientists stuck Hoya and me in a place that looked like a jungle, and wanted to see how long we'd last. They must have gotten bored, because they infected Hoya with a disease and he fainted soon afterwards." Sungyeol and Sungjong hissed, and Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, pissed. "I tried to carry him and see how long I'd be able to last, but I fell and found it really hard to get up. Eventually the scientist came back with some of the guards and he told them to kill Hoya but leave me alone." Woohyun growled and Myungsoo glared-all the Infinites were fiercely protective of one another. Though that wasn't much of a surprise-they only had each other in a world that hated their kind.
 


Tablo frowned, "So Hoya is suppose to be dead. But he's not."

 

"Yeah, I'm getting there. So, um," He glanced around, a little unsure of what to say about the next part in his story. "I-I think I evolved and-"

 

"You evolved!?!" Woohyun shouted, surprised.

"What's your new ability!? Do you turn into an animal?!" Sungyeol shot at him, scabbling forward to lean on Tablo's bed and look acorss it at Dongwoo.

 

The boy rubbed his neck and rotated his shoulders nervously, "Well, thats the thing. I have no idea. I wasn't sure if I should tell you guys, because I'm not even sure it was me. It's kinda like, maybe a plant power? But I'm the Infinite of Animals... I don't know-I tried to stop one of the guards from shooting Hoya, and all of a sudden this massive jungle tree root was pinning him to another tree, and another root had killed the scientist. The other guards ran away, but I think I heard them getting killed."

 

The room got loud as the other Infinites began to debate about what had happened, and the girls gave each other confused looks.

 

"So..." Tablo paused, thinking. The minute he spoke the room quieted down, as everyone wanted to hear what he thought of it. "So, now you have 2 Powers. The Power of Animals and the Power of Plants?"

Dongwoo nodded quickly.

 

"Oh, then thats simple," The man grinned, "You're the Infinite of Nature, not the Infinite of Animals, silly!"

 

The boy's jaw dropped, "B-but I was so good with the animals? I could have swore that was my theme."

 

Tablo rolled his eyes and lightly smacked his arm, "Babo! I told you a billion times that you can never be sure of your theme if you only have one Power! Now that you have two, you have more of a grasp on what it is, and it sounds like Nature in general."

 

There was silence, before Dongwoo's face slowly lit up, "Wait, the Infinite of Nature?! That would be so freakin' awesome! Woah!" He turned to Hoya and grabbed his friend's forearms, waving them about. "Hoya! I'm the Infinite of Nature! Isn't that badass?!"

 

The other boy grinned, "Yeah it does! Congrats! Oh, and thanks for saving my life and all," They laughed together and the seemingly unimportant side note Hoya had pointed out. It had been major, but with Dongwoo evolving and developing a new ability, it had almost seemed forgotten and unimportant.

 

"So, want to finish your story?" Tablo poked the younger man with his finger.

 

"Oh, yeah! So, after the root thing, I grabbed Hoya and basically ran randomly through the Institute. I eventually found Sungjong and Woohyun, which was pure luck, and Sungjong healed him so he wasn't about to die," The pretty boy smiled proudly while Hoya punched him lightly in the arm. "Then we busted out of the hallway we were trapped in and went to get the others-Hoya ended up separating so he could get Sanghee, while the rest of us got the other guys, despite the better chances of him being unharmed were with us."

 

"Unharmed?"

 

"Well," Dongwoo blinked, feeling a little confused. "Sometime while we were fighting our way to get to the others, the sprinklers went off-the ones to put out fires-and Hoya was basically powerless. You know how it is-the only way he could still hurt them with his Power while he's completely soaking wet would be if he let loose and just went crazy with it, but then we would have been hurt too." The fire user remained quiet, staring at his hands. "Anyways, so I gave him a pipe to use to defend himself, 'cause he said he really had to get Sanghee, and then I went to join the other guys." The said girl glanced over at the silent boy, who refused to look in her direction. "And while I was freeing Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Woohyun were blocking the doorway to the hallway we were in, and basically taunting the guards."

 

When Tablo looked at them with a raised eyebrow, Sungyeol just shrugged while Woohyun smirked a little. "What? We didn't just want to stand there. Plus, it was beneficial. We heard the guards going crazy when they arrived," He gestured towards Jinri, Ji Ae and Mei, all who looked a little guilty, "And...what? Why are you guys looking like that?"

 

Ji Ae started, "We-well, you see-" Mei interrupted her, "Basically we set off the sprinklers when we had free rein to the control room. Sorry about that, Howon."

 

The boy scowled at them and looked like he was about to retort, but the Chinese Weapons master was already pointing at Woohyun. "Continue."

 

The shapeshifter blinked, "Um, right. Anyways, so when we heard the guards, Sungyeol teleported out of the room, grabbed them, and came back inside the hallway to rejoin us. Then we all went to get Hoya and Sanghee, and then we left. Mei grabbed you, Hoya blew up a car, and now we are currently somewhere in Seoul in Jinri's apartment so that we don't get tracked."

 

"Hoya!" Tablo wrinkled his nose and furrowed his brows, "Did you really blow up the car?!"

 

The boy gave him a crooked smile, "What? It got rid of the evidence, didn't it? Besides I didn't blow it up, I only lit it on fire-the engine and gas tank were the things that blew it up."

 

"Now you're just being a weasel about this aren't you?" The older man folded his arms and glared at the fire user, "I needed that car. Probably."

 

Hoya stuck his tongue out, "Oh come on, you know Sungyeol can't teleport things like cars when he goes around. That would be super hard! And we couldn't just leave it there so the bad guys got the girls's fingerprints."

 

Tablo just pouted, while Sungjong edged over to him and touched his forehead. His hadn gave a slight glow and the boy frowned slightly. "Tablo hyung, I don't think you're going to be awake for much longer. Your energy supply in your body is going crazy at trying to keep you awake while it bulds up again."

 

The said man made a noise of agreement, "Yeah, I can feel it." He sat up a little straighter and called over one of the Infinites, "Sunggyu, you're the leader of this little rag tag group of Infinites. I need you to do me a favor."

 

The boy nodded. "Yeah?"

"Okay, so I'm going to need to recreate the hideout as soon as I wake up, which could be in 2 or so days. And I'd prefer if I had everything that I needed with me. You know I can only create things that I can image, right? Okay, I need you to go get my books reprinted from my Source-he lives in Seoul, but you can only go to him on Wednesday nights-its a weird thing he made all his customers do after the Hunters started to track him and his friends. He'll be able to reprint every single book within a couple of nights, so everything will be ready by the time I wake up. Tell him to charge it to my account, and that it's very important." He glanced over at Jinri, "After my hideout is recreated, we'll leave your place alone. And the books contain the knowledge that I'll need to remove your Power." He shifted his gaze to Sanghee, "You have a lot of questions too, huh? Well, I'll answer them when I wake up, okay?"

 

He looked around the room so that he was giving his attention to Ji Ae, Jinri and Sanghee. "You girls do know that if you go to the police or government and report that you have been staying with these guys for the past couple of days, that they will stick you back in the Institute right? Or interrogate you for the little details about the Infinites, right?" They all nodded their heads slowly. "Okay, which is why you're going to have to be stuck with them until I wake up. I'll think of a solution and then in a few days, you can all go back to leading your normal lives."

 

"Um, hyung, about your Source. How are you sure he won't tell the government?" Sungjong asked, cocking his head to the side.

 

Tablo grinned, "Well for one because, like I said, the Hunters are after them as well. And two, because they're S4S16's as well."

 

"Oooh, they're Infinites too?" Dongwoo leaned forward, interested.

 

"Well, yes and no." He smirked at all the raised eyebrows and confused looks that he got. "They're mutants alright. But they don't like using the name 'Infinites'-they wanted something that they thought suited them more. You'll notice this as you meet more and more S4S16s-little groups of them have been changing their names recently to suit them more-of course, their names aren't as famous, as 'S4S16s' and 'Infinites' are the most well known names throughout the world. But they still like to add a bit of flare to their group of outsiders by calling themselves something different."

 

"What's their name?" Sunggyu asked, curiously.

 

"Oh, yeah," Tablo grinned more widely.

 

"To the world of S4S16s and Hunters, they're known as 'Beast'."

 

 

 

 

 

A_A_A_A_A_A_A

 

 

A/N  Not nearly as long as Chapter 15, but oh well -_-" In fact, the majority of this chapter is just me replying to all of your guys (beautiful and amazing) comments for the past 3 chapters because I was derpy and didn't reply to them on time. -_-"

So who wants to guess who the Source is in Beast? XD

'Black Hole Sun' Forecast: New KPop groups, with a chance of additional new OCs  ;)

 

I'm so sorry you guys D'X  I seem to be updating randomly rather then everyday D': I'll try to find a good pattern to update with, but I dunno *sobs*

It feels likes its been forever since I've updated a real chapter-probably because I've been too busy to do all the comment replies and it feels so empty without them *shrug* I'm soooorryyyy!! *starts wailing*

 

Anywhos~

~~~~Chapter 13 Replies~~~~

 

fatieynmanmanhani: Yeah, nobody will be dying...yet...XD
Yeah, Tablo lost too much blood and used his Power/energy too much so he fainted :/
Mei...can be a little short tempter, yes, haha
Hoya was shocked to say the least XD
I know-I was so happy!! I started to laugh I was so happy, but my mom came in my room and thought I was crying (I wasn't! I swear!)
Haha I love seeing idol groups win for the first time-they get all these happy tears and just breakdown on stage when they see that their hard work has been recognised-its kinda touching in a way :)


wynthe: I wanted to see if I could trick anyone into thinking Sanghee would stay with Jinri and Ji Ae or something, and it looks like it work, hehehe <3 I'm glad I managed to shock you even with your own character-I'll make sure to try and do that more in the future hehe
Yeah, that would be weird-You grew up fearing these monsters, you meet these 2 perfectly normal girls and bond with them over your fear and being captured by the mutants, and suddenly one of the girls IS a mutant-I know I'D be surprised *shrug* But if anything, that wouuuld help a little with speeding up the process of them getting over their fears and hatred for the race, with having a close friend who is part of that said race and all.

Those two are similiar in a lot of ways but also the complete opposite in others-so they're basically going to have the type of friendship where they hate each other so much that they grow close and end up fiercly loving one another-their relationship has the potential to go beyond the normal best friend foreva one and become more like sisters (I didn't mean to make them sound like lesbians there, but you know what I mean >>) 

I don't like having holes in the story that leave the reader slightly confused and wondering why the heck that character did that-like with the Tablo's box and Hoya's fire incident-there had to be some reason it had survived the fire-and I'm sure Hoya wasn't always an ace with his Power, so he probably burned a couple of things XD Plus, it seemed like the perfect oppurtunity to mention a new character: Tablo's Source, the person who rewrote all of his library books hehe

I would have given anything if I could have been there when they had won T_T I feel like a proud mother...a creepy proud mother who writes stories about them...anyways, I'm super excited and can't wait to see more of their wins hehe


Jaimee: Yep, Sanghee has a Power XD hehe
MBLAQ just takes orders from Rain, and Rain has a decent excuse to why he's acting like an , so don't worry-they aren't complete jerks haha
Writing Tablo makes me smile-he's such a fun person to recreate in this story XD
They may be kinda brutal and straight forward and short tempered sometimes, but they're both still 18-19 teens/young adults-they do act childishly every now and then haha
So. Happy. That. They. Managed. To. Win. Especially since I personally think they're song is one of the best comeback songs of this month (for guys, since I don't listen to girl groups except for the rare few).

I have nothing against SJ-they're the second Korean music group that I got into, right after Epik High, and I was an incredibly hardcore fan of them last year. Buuut it kinda faded a bit with Bonamana 'cus I loathe autotune and that song is just smothered in it. Then they came out with Mr. Simple and I feel like smacking their composer upside the head. Nice song, but it feels like as if both Bonamana and Sorry Sorry were put in a blender with a couple other little extra ends and pieces, the blender then , and the end result being Mr.Simple. I was hoping for some super awesome epic brand new song that they could shock me with...but to me, it kinda fell short :/

Teen Top is okay (I'm going to hold back my rant about the singing arrangements) and I do love the sound of their new song. But I hate/loathe/strongly-despise the lyrics-I don't care if I can't understand them, I don't care if its suppose to be cute and cheeky, I don't care if it was only meant as a comeback song-It's still a song about Cheating in a relationship and how 'daring' and 'y' it is. I know people who have been cheated on or have cheated on their partner, and trust me, the breakup is anything but 'daring' or 'y'-rather its ugly and terrifying and heartbreaking and scarring. I don't think I've been able to listen to that song since I found out about the lyrics. And I have no idea why I'm ranting about this to you. Hmmm. Okay, I'll shutup now.
The other guy groups are okay, but I just wanted to point out the two guy groups that are Infinite's rivals-SJ as their comeback rivals, and T.T. as their debuting rivals. They're both okay, but I love Be Mine the best for so many reasons XD

Sorry I ranted >>"


Kiseop's man bra...XD I read/heard about it from somewhere but I can't remember for sure. Just that I had a new name for the top that ah dancer was forced to wear through out that video: Man bra. Oh kiseop, kiseop, kiseop...hahaha
I look forward to when they perform it live-I want to see what Kiseop's real voice sounds like without any of the layers of autotune covering it up hehe
Kevin is very attractive-but I'm not sure if he's y in the manly way or in the feminine way haha AJ doesn't confuse me-he's ah in the holy--I-want-to-have-your-babies kinda of way XD
Oh, yeah, the move was no way as cool as the BTD dance move-I luuurv the scorpion move XD But it was still pretty freakin' cool haha
The song was stuck in my head for a full day...I hate it when I get Korean songs stuck in my head, 'cus I have no idea what the words are!! Argh!! (I had 'It's You' by Super Junior and 'VIP' by Seungri stuck in my head during my English Exam last school year-two whole hours stuck in a giant, cold, silent gym surrounded by a hundred other kids taking the same exam and some teachers, with a korean pop song stuck in my head. It was Hell on Earth -_-")
Dongho...he was a little creepy-Buuut I thought Eli looked a little creepier in some parts of the MV hahaha XD But then again, Dongho is my age, so that does add a bit more to the creepy factor though hahaha



imsosofia: ...Kiiinda...I'll explain more in the future chappies >>"
Naaah Kai Bai Bo is like the korean equivalent of 'rock paper scissors' XD
Yeah, I forgot to add that they had tried to use different animals but none had bonded as feriously as the tiger had with the human/mutant blood. Though I suppose it would have made more sense if I had used a gorilla since monkeys are a heck of a lot closer to what humans are like-but I like tigers and I wanted to use one XD
Lol I think those two would drive each other crazy if they had been forced in the same cell haha But maybe it is? hohoho~
I knoooow but but but I like heeeer, and I wanna keep her in character XD

 


ahjusshi: Well, Sanghee is more like an Infinite, an S4S16, rather then an inspirit. But only because inspirits in BHS are suppose to be like the secret (human) supporters of the mutant race and infinites are suppose to be part of the race themselves.
Tablo is one of my favorite characters-I wouldn't kill him off so fast haha
Jinri should change her mind-the Power of Ice would be badass. But her and Hoya wouldn't get along very well...

I'm so happy they won!! If SJ continues with their overseas activities then Infinite will have a much higher chance of winning next weeks music programs! XD I can't wait! Whoo!

Yeessss look at U-Kiss's song muhahaha What did you think of it? Was it decent?



francesca : Yep, Sofia applied-but I iz not sayin' anything about her character hehe
Nah Hoya just has super good reflexes-he had a rough childhood and grew up fighting to survive, and with Mei as his former trainer, he was forced to learn how to be even faster then before. So yeah he's just Mr.Speedypants XD Not as fast as Sungyeol of course, but he's decent haha
I love your dream, it made me giggle and feel happy haha
Sowwy! Your character hasn't been introduced yet, so I couldn't have any LxMysteryCharacter time XD
Besides, I think Myungsoo has a bit of a crush on Sanghee...hehe
We couldn't be-I'm half danish, part Irish and Canadian/American-Wynthe is from Australia XD Completely different places mehehe
Only time will tell~
God knows if they'll ever actually start to like each other like that-they seem likethe types that would get snappy and rip each others heads off if the other annoyed them too much haha
Well, you practically did figure out Sanghee's big secret by yourself, so good job! XD

 

 

wynthe: Yeah, I just randomly decided to make it so Ji Ae didn't have a license haha XD Bad Ji Ae! Bad!
Tablo can be a little blunt and he tries to stay away from expressing his more negative depressing emotions, like being sad or being upset, buuut though he's considered a mutant, he still has human emotions, and still worries a lot about the Infinite boys...T.T
I actually haven't entirely thought out Tablo's individual powers but now that I think about it...since it isn't a super big deal if I just tell you now-Tablo has mutliple Powers and one of them is the Power of Spontaneously Create something, but that power has a lot of limits and he can only use it for so long before it vanishes or just fades away (like his wings when he was running away from the Institute) and the Power of Summoning. That one kinda veers by the 'Infinite of Creation' thing, but in a way he is sorta of creating things from thin air. What he does is that he can 'steal'/'summon' things from different places (like when he 'stole' the chairs so the girls could sit when they came in the library-theres some cafe somewhere that is missin' those chairs haha) but then he adds a little touch of his own to that product to create something different (like for example: the sudan in chapter 14-15 could have actually been a van or something-but he changed it while he was 'summoning'/'stealing' it and turned it into a sudan-make sense?). He has other Powers as well, I just haven't named/come-up-with them yet haha

Awww thanks guys XD I'm so happy that you guys love my story so much hehe It makes writing this thing completely worth it :D

As I said before, yeah the guy was meant to be noticed. It's nothing super important, but I think I'm going to be explaining it eventually so yeah :) I wasn't sure if anyone had caught that or not haha


 

francesca : I am so very jealous!! )'X You evil little brat hahaha XD Kevin's English is adorable in a way though-I think its because he has a soft voice and I don't have a lot of guy friends with soft voices haha

Aww guys, you're going to make me cry if you keep complimenting my story D'X So. Happy.
Yeah, like I said with Wynthe, you were suppose to notice him, but it wasn't meant as a big deal *shrug*
Eep! *runs away from daggers*
Wow, you're good-yeah well Mei doooes seem to snap a lot sooo...haha


 

~~~Replies for Chapter 14~~~~


francesca : Hahaha oh God, your comment format made me laugh-I love how you typed out your reaction to everything after you read it XD
Iiiii can't say anything to some of your cooomments because the information will be revealed in the fuuuture haha

Oh God, you're really good at guessing, huh? Yes, Dongwoo is suppose to be the Infinite of Nature haha
 

 

imsosofia: Dongwoo is almost like a step above the level of Elemental Infinites-so where Elemental Infinites are stuck to a certain Element (so like how Jinri can only have Powers that are Ice-based if she kept her Infinite quialities), Dongwoo has the Powers to speak with animals and to control plants. He's Nature-based, so he can do a larger variety of attacks then Elementals
Yeah, that's true :/ A lot of the world is covered in the expanding cities, and a lot of the forests have been trashed from pollution and from the Power Wars. So Dongwoo has the potential to be very powerful, its difficult since his Power source is limited to his pack of animals and to the nature around him while he's fighting :P
You really like the Sanghee/Hoya relationship, huh? XD Hahaha

 

 

francesca : Yeah, Infinite has too many 'sung's -_-" When I first started to listen to them, I ended up remember the 'sung's by the second part of their name (gyu, yeol, jong) so it'd be easier for me haha
Yeah, Sungjong is the one who heals~ He was waiting in his cell for the scientists to drag him off and experiment on him, since he had seen them do that to Dongwoo :P

 


wynthe: Oh God, I loved your reaction so much haha XD So you do like the Power better with Dongwoo? I wanted to surprise everyone who had believed Dongwoo when he said he was the Infinite of Animals-he only had one Power at the time, and Tablo did say that you can never be sure of your Theme until you had two or more. So in a way I was kinda testing everyone haha Totally worth everyones reactions XD

So you saw what I did thar with Hoy and Sanghee? hehe
Mei and Ji Ae are so fun to write together XD Frenemies...haha
Dongwoo is (again) one of my favorite members of Infinite and one of my favorite people to write-so expressive :)
Well it does make sense-Hoya doesn't seem like the person who falls in love at first sight or goes all mushy when he sees a cute girl (well, maybe sometimes, but not with Sanghee)-especially in a dire situation like being stuck in the Institute :P

Ji Ae and Mei...again, super fun to write-they're so similiar sometimes haha XD

I can't say anything about whether the Infinites were born or created~Mehehe~

Nah, my school is just kinda derpy so we have a half day of school (starts at 8:30 AM and rather then go until 3:03 PM like we usually do, on half days we finish at 1:20 PM) then a three day vacation since monday is a holiday for us, and then we officially start school again on Tuesday XP

I'll try and update as much as possible~You guys are totally making this story worth writing haha

 

 

fatieynmanmanhani: Ji Ae's driving can make a healthy grown man sick-I'm surprised Mei lasted for so long with her haha XD
I dunno, some illness that I'll probably mention again later in the story *shrug*
Or did they lie? Muhahaha
Yep, I haven't though up an official name for the Power yet, but he does :)


 

zenlovers: The others were in cells in a different corridor-I could never seem to find the right time to add them, and since they weren't being experimented on, I wasn't sure how I should portray them or what I should make their dialogue about, so instead I just didn't show them until Chapter 15 *shrug*
The scientists don't like Hoya's attitude haha he's not very popular with the guys haha
Muhaha tricked you! It was half and half-Dongwoo kinda freed the guys, and the girls came and helped distract the guards long enough that everyone got out safely (for the most part)~Everyone did their share :D


 

ahjusshi: Thanks! I haven't thought of an official name for it yet, but I will...eventually...
Yeah, Hoya's kinda like my target victim while they were in the Institute hehe But only because I like him so much and because the scientists hate his 'ttude with them haha

 

 

IHeartHelloKitty : Don't worry about it-I'd prefer if you did well in school and then came back to enjoy the story afterwards then you commenting on the story and getting distracted :)
I love Dongwoo's Powers-they're so fun to write haha
The girls are fun to write too haha XD They fight a lot-they remind me of how I interact with some of my siblings or some of my close friends :)
Thank you! I'll try to update as much as possible!



Ice_girl : Welcome! Thank you for commenting! I'm super happy you like the story so much :D Thank you! Yessss Dongwoo is the first one to actually evolve in the story (like in the present tense). I'm going to have fun writing out his new Power hehe
Hoya is definitely gonna be okay-but only because he's one of my favorite guys in Infinite haha (yeah, I'm biases...) Plus, I haven't put anything relationship-wise for him in the story, so I can't kill him off until I do that (I sound so brutal...>>")-Buuut that's only if the plot needs someone to be killed off, so we'll see XP

 

 

Jaimee: Dongwoo iiiis very y, I'll admit hehe XD
Him and Hoya have a special friendship-it goes way back for him and it means a lot to the both of them :) I'll explain more later, but yeah, it was only natural for him to try and protect someone so close to him :) (I have a feeling Dongwoo would try his hardest to protect anyone though >> haha)
None taken-Ji Ae has never driven before so she's really bad, so I wouldn't advise anyone to take a drive with her haha

I don't like school because I hate getting up and I hate the homework and the tests/exams/essays  >:( But my high school is only 500 kids, so all the teachers and students are close, so I do like the fact that I get to see some of more fun teachers again and that I get to see a lot of my friends again :) So in the end...school kinda just balances itself out for me *shrug* (I probably won't be saying this in a month hahaha)

Thank you! I will! Hwaiting for you too! XD



 

~~~~Aaaaand lastly, Comment replies for Chapter 15~~~~

 

 

wynthe: Nooo problem haha
That's good-I was afraid some people might find it boring if I added 'action on action on more action' scenes, but then again, I did say this was going to be an adventure type story at the very beginning, and action kinda goes hand-in-hand with adventure...

Yeah, Sungyeol will always be a choding-Woohyun is pretty close to being as immature as him though haha
I dunno why I picked that animal, but I think it has to do with the fact that I think that animal is badass and super cool and freakin' scary, as well as the fact that while I was typing this, you told me it was your birthday, and I was kinda like, 'Oh? Hmm I should do something similiar to a shoutout because she's an awesome reader...hmmm, what's a scary Australian animal? Oh! That's right, Tasmanian Devils' XD I love those things-I've never seen one, but God they sound terrifying haha

Yeah, its kinda hard for the Infinites to not kill every once in awhile-I mean, the entire world hates 'em, and is out for blood and stuff, and if they try to defend themselves, sometimes, people will get killed *shrug*

Dongwoo needs more recognition in the FanFic world haha XD He seems like such an awesome person and that he'd totally risk his life and go bat crazy to protect the people he loves haha XD

LAWL Not saying anything~ (You can't either! I mean, with who Sanghee is going with! Shhh!)

Haha thats completely okay, I love it when people write too much so they have to comment more XD

Hoya is my favorite Infinite member and Sanghee is my favorite OC overall-And they both seem kinda snappy XD It's fun writing interactions between my two favorite characters hehe

What can I say? Hoya's a little violent haha ;)

Hey, Tablo didn't need the pants-he wasn't even awake to wear 'em, so Jinri should use them instead haha Mei can be very resourceful sometimes-so resourceful that its scary XD haha

No, Tablo is not very happy that Hoya blew up the car-for one it could have (and probably did) start a forest fire, and it would create a masive mess *shakes head* bad Hoya, bad!

I'm kiiinda bad at making the story move along time-wise, but Infinites lives are suppose to be hectic, and I wanted to make the girls kinda swept up in it all so they know a little of what the Infinites have to go through-The baaad part about all of that is that if I add any romance yet, it'll look rushed and corny XP Oh well, maybe I'll do it anyways haha

No Problem about the chapter-I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^ I'll try not to-you do the same, okee? I did~ I hope you had a great birthday!



fatieynmanmanhani: I luuurv Dongwoo's Powers *happy sigh* But then again, I've probably told you guys all of this a bajillion times already, huh? Sowwy >>
Myungsoo was suppose to be in the other cells-I would have added more about him, but I wasn't sure what to add in his dialogue or what he should be doing (since him, Sunggyu, and Sungyeol really couldn't do anything because nothing fun was happening with any of them), so I ended up not adding a lot of scenes with them-sorry!! There will be more in the future hehe
Writing Woohyun changing into random animals is fuuun haha And see? I told you guys I would add the great and famous WooAbs! (Though they probably aren't as awesome as Hoya's hehe Just kidding XD)
She should be, jeez! So fast!
Mei likes to steal things from Tablo-she can be a little Childish with him, but I suppose that also has to do with the fact that she seems him as a father-like figure-something she was missing for the majority of her life.

Yep~I even gave hints~

Jaimee: Sanghee doesn't like it when others treat her differently, plus she's super stubborn with certain topics (like her hearing abilities) so she didn't want to tell anyone, and instead just tried to stare at everyone whenever they talked so she could understand them haha
Weeeelll...I'll explain more about Jinri's Power later hehe After Tablo wakes up~
Yes! I made Infinite more loveable! Yes! XD Lol you ~ Imaging WooDevil like that~ Hohoho~
Yeah, he'd look amazing-and scary as Hell haha XD
Violent girl, aren't you? Haha Good! 'Cus It's probably going to get more violent in the future! Muhaha!

Mei spurged some of the money she had gotten from Tablo on something expensive, since she can never afford to buy expensive things regularly. It , because her one expensive item, the one thing she really likes a lot waaas that sweater she had ended up tearing apart for a girl she doesn't even really like XP Oh well, she'll probably just make Jinri buy her a new one eventually~
They're like a puzzle-despite how different and yet similiar they are too each other, they can still manage to work fairly well with each other XD
I'm not sure if I consider Sungyeol badass for having such an awesome/handy power, or a choding for using it whenever possible and not really giving a damn about what happens after he uses his ability -_-"
Hoya is cool~ But he's also a little immature and hasty >>" haha

Thank you!! No problem! I'm glad you like the giant chappie! XD
Hwaiting!!!


 

ahjusshi: Those girls are so fun to wriiite~ Haha
Yep, Sanghee's big secret is that she's deaf-I diiiid drop some hints hear and there about it too hehehe >:D I like to tease people~ Yeah, she's been half deaf her whole life, so she's gotten use to reading lips. But remember in Chapter 7, how she had woken up with 'It' worsening? Yeah, it was at that point she had gone completely deaf-now she can only hear bits and pieces hear and there-but mostly nothing at all *shrug*
Thank you!!



imsosofia: Yeah, Mei is either very smart, very daring, or very stupid -_-" Oooor very weird...
Well, it was that and that her brother likes to pick on her a lot (She doesn't mind when he picks on her, because it makes her feel more normal) XD My brother and I use to stick icecubes down my sister's shirt to wake her up-it was hilaaaarious hahaha she'd jump like 5 feet in the air haha (I'm so evil~)

 

 

francesca : Oh God, your comment made me laugh again XD
Sungjong is very sensitive, but he's learning to it up for the better of others.
L is fairly smart-him, Sunggyu and Dongwoo are probably the smartest out of the Infinites (Tablo not included), with Hoya almost being as smart (except he's too brash sometimes and doesn't always think things through, which is why I didn't count him with them)
Yeah, Woohyun is pretty good at shapeshifting-its the only Power he's had all his life, so he basically just shapeshifts whenever he uses his Power~
Ji Ae and Mei~So fun and crazy to write haha
Wow, you're really good at guessing, huh? XD
Dongwoo was hesitant because he wasn't sure if it was actually him who had used the roots to defend himself and Hoya-plus part of him didn't want to admit to killing the 4 people so easily and thoughtlessly-basically, he was scared of the new Power.

Yeah, Jinri is pretty good at getting the hang of some things XD Though she can only send out little frost waves and freeze things-not do anything super cool and awesome (yet)
I'm impressed-I didn't think anyone was going to catch on to Sanghee's disability since I hadn't made it super obvious ^^ Amazing job! Haha
Not saying anything about the pairings~
Nah, the scientists had either traded/used-up/killed all the Infinites they had-hence why they were so excited when the new S4S16s came in-new things to experiment on! To save South Korea with! Yay! (Only not -_-")

 

Ice_girl: Well, for L's part-I just wanted to prove that those three guys were alive and well. They couldn't really do anything, but I didn't just want Dongwoo and the others to just randomly find them after no mention of them whatsoever in the story until that point *shrug* Plus, it gave a little info about Myungsoo and how he acts in surprising, unfamiliar and scary situations :)
Yeah, Zenlovers asked for her to get a Power~Though her and Hoya aren't going to get along very well haha
Sanghee has been nearly deaf from the start, but it wasn't until Chapter 7 that she lost nearly all of the faint hearing she had. So right now, she can only hear bits and pieces of sounds, other then that, she's completely deaf.

I can't say anything about the paaaiirings~ Hehehe

 

zenlovers: Well that's the thing-no one knows for sure (well, except for me-aaand probably Tablo hehe) But don't worry, I'll fulfill your request to the best ability that I can :D
It's not massive, but it'll have to do-they have no where else to go *shrug*
Woohyun likes to show off a lot haha XD
Lol well thaaat is one way they could survive if they ever get stuck out in the middle of nowhere XD

 

 

 

~~~~~


Again, I'm sooorry to everyone that I've been so flaky in the past couple of chapters and that I haven't been replying to comments DX

I hope you like this chapter!

Thank you to all the readers, commenters, and subscribers! You guys are one of the main reasons I'm writing this thing! I love you all very much!


-WhosThere13 




 

 

 

 

P.S. So some of you guys were super surprised about Sanghee's disability. Howeeeever, I haaave been dropping hints here and there throughout the chapters:

Chapter 2:

-Hint 1: Sanghee is super surprised and shocked that she can hear everything in her nightmares.

-Hint 2: When she talks to her mum, I never said, 'Talk', 'spoke', 'replied' etc-why? Because she talks to her mum through sign language-you can't say sign language, you motion it ;) (I use to know how to do it actually haha)

Chapter 3:
-Hint 1: She can only partially hear what is going on-her hearing hasn't completely failed yet, so she can half hear what people are saying-the other half she understands by reading their lips. (She lost them when she ditched the cab to get down to the subway-poor  Sanghee forgot them in the confusion *shakes head*)

-Hint 2: This hint wasn't as noticable, but she has a pen and notebook with her-she likes to use those when she doesn't feel like talking

-Hint 3: She coughs a lot and rubs -she does this because she usually only hangs out with her family (whos knows she is deaf and uses sign language or reads what she writes down) and her friends (who also know she's deaf, since they're all hearing impaired as well-they use sign language and write things down as well), and she doesn't use her voice as much, so it hurts and feels weird to talk.

 

 Chapter 4:

-Hint 1: Basically just her not hearing any of the bustle of the city or of the overcrowded first floor in the station

-Hint 2: 'Her voice hoarse' <--Her voice was still not use to being used so much over such a short period of time

 

Chapter 6:

-Hint 1: Whenever she talked at first, Sanghee would cough/rub , or just not speak a lot

-Hint 2: Nickname: 'Eyes'. Sanghee can't hear but when when she got her nightmare in Chapter 2, you'll notice that she can go back through her memories while looking for information-she has a photographic memory, and uses her eyes a lot to make up for the lack of her ears working. Hence, 'Eyes'.

-Hint 3: Barking-The two girls stopped because they heard it and were confused and unsure of to what it was or where it was coming from. Sanghee just couldn't hear it period, so she didn't even bother to stop walking until she felt Ji Ae grabbed her arm. When the girls asked if she had heard the barking, she quickly replied with a 'yes', afraid they would think something was wrong with her hearing.  'Sanghee continued to look a little out of it' <--While the girls panicked over what they were hearing, Sanghee couldn't hear anything at all, so she didn't really panic like they did. But she was reading their lips so she knew what was going-she just didn't feel the same panic as them.

 

Chapter 7:
-Hint 1: Her waking up with a 'throbbing pain' in -it hurt from all the overuse the prevous day
-Hint 2: 'It' getting worse-'It' was her hearing.
-Hint 3: 'She suddenly felt their panic tones'. Sanghee is very sensitive to vibrations, and she could actually feel their voices through the air and through the floor (If you plug your ears, sometimes you can feel it to, but mostly only when people are yelling *shrug*)

-Hint 4: Whenever someone speaks to Sanghee and the story is kinda in her POV, their dialogue is written with like 'this', rather then like "this". Why? Because she's watching them speak, rather then hearing them do so :P
-Hint 5: Super sensitive to vibrations, blah blah blah
-Hint 6: Thiiis isn;t really a hint, but Sanghee doesn't like to be burned (then again, who does haha)-she's very sensitive to vibrations right? So when people get burned, it either completely deadens the nerves, makes them overly sensitive, or makes them all weird and screwed up, in the damaged area. But usually its only with severe burns. Though Hoya is completely capible of doing that, eaaasily.

 

Chapter 8:
-Hint 1: Voice hoarse, blah blah blah
-Hint 2:...........................................

Wait....why am I point all of these out?! You guys get the jist of it-Basically if you go back and look at the chapters, I did try to drop little hints here and there for you guys, though I think only Wynthe got it at first XD hahaha If you want me to point out the rest of the hints, just ask me, and I'll write them out and put them in the next chapter :P

 

 

P.S.S. You guys are starting to pick out pairings? XD hehe Sangsoo, Sangya (mostly just Sanghee, huh? hahaha) Yoouuu should tell me who you think out of all the OC's presented so far, who should go with who~
Though don't think the pairing you are suspecting is real are actually going together-I like to flip things around and put twists here and there in the story XD Predictable=Boooring ;) Buuut I'd still like to hear what pairings you've come up with hehe

P.S.S.S. What do you guys think of the remix of 'Be Mine'? Personally, I luuuurv it-I have a thing for violins mixed with hip hop and dance like music (And yes, I also luuurved Park Jungmin's 'Not Alone' haha) so to me, this song's remix is just AS!DF^%GH#JKW@4R2*&1T hehehe XD


P.S.S.S.S. HEY HEY HEY HEY DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THE EPICALLY EPIC BACKGROUND AND POSTER?!! Yeah! Yeah! Gues who made it! francesca did! Yaaaaaay!! XD XD XD So happy! My first Poster eva! And it looks perfect! Thank you thank you thank you Francesca!!!!! XD