Seeing is Believing ['Of Science and Discovery 2/3']

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

 

 

 

March 24, 2264

Location Unknown

10:21 AM

 

 

 

 

Silence filled the library, the only sound being the fire crackling away in the fireplace. Tablo continued to smile at the girls without saying a word, and they continued to just stare back at him. Finally Ji Ae couldn't take the quietness anymore.

 

"Ta...blo?" She murmered, still shocked at what he was saying. "Wait, why are you telling us this? Aren't you afraid we'll go to the government?"

 

"Not particularily," He shrugged, "I'm actually just planning on waiting for Sungjong to evolve and then he could get rid of you."

 

"Me?!" Sungjong squeaked, as he noticed the everyone staring at him. Even the other Infinites didn't know about him evolving, so they had equally surprised expressions on their faces.

 

Tablo puffed out his cheeks and nodded his head, "Yep! You."

 

Ji Ae looked at him warily, "What is Sungjong going to do? What is evolving? How does an Infinite do it?"

 

Scowling slightly, Tablo waved his hand around in the air, "Oh come on, aren't you going to ask me questions in order of the time line? Like, I just dropped a bomb and told you I made the Powers, and you aren't even curious about that?" He crossed his arms and huffed, pouting slightly ,"Nobody likes to here about me, geez."

 

Jinri rolled her eyes, "Fine. What do you mean you made the powers. The powers were invented years ago, yet you look like you're only 30 something."

 

He grinned, uncrossing his arms and waving a finger at her, "Actually, I'm 38. I helped invent the Powers when I was 16." He suddenly clenched his fist before opening it slowly. Chairs appeared around the room, all different sizes and shapes, and he beckoned towards them, "Here, have a seat. Last time I told someone the history of the Powers, she complained about sore feet afterwards."

 

Mei blinked and shrugged when he looked at her, "What? We were standing for a long time."

 

Sighing and shaking his head, he gestured for the chairs again, "Don't worry, they won't bite."

 

Jinri and Ji Ae looked at each other before glancing at the seats, while Sanghee blinked, cocked her head, and moved to settle in a large dark wine red leather-and-stained-wood chair. The others joined her slowly, even the rest of the Infinites, as though some of them knew the story, not all of them knew every single detail.

 

"Oh? So where should I begin?" He tapped a finger against his jaw before nodding, "Alright."

 

-v-v-v-

 

"A space exploration vessel had returned to Earth late in the year of 2241, baring 30 rocks they had found in another solar system. As we name and number each of the solar systems we come across, the particular one that the rocks were found in was System 4. Anyways, so they brought the rocks to the scientists to study-I had just finished all my schoolling years early, and I was extremely interested in completing my first assignment and finding my first discovery as an official scientist.

 

"The rocks did not fail to interest me-each one was about an inch in diameter, and 3 inches in length. Its outline was similar to an arrowhead, and it was a musky shade of gray, with little furrows in it. But that was not the most fascinating thing about it-one end appeared thicker and stubbier then the other, which was long and thin, and its duriability was amazing-we dropped several tons on it, shot a lazer that could cut diamonds at it, and tried to disinagrate it in out strongest acid. Nothing worked. Unless, if someone was to drag a thin stick or object in a certain furrow along the side of the rock, from the thick end of the rock to the thin end, the rock fell apart.  

 

"Yes, it fell apart into 8 different equally sized pieces. The interior of each of these pieces was different coloured then the next, so one would be ruby red, and the next, pitch black. There was also a clear one, a purple one, a gold one, a green and brown swirled one, a clear and light blue swirled one, and a dark blue one.

 

"The different coloured insides could easily be scooped out and used for experiments-if you wanted to compare the rock to something humans have seen or used before, it would be like a walnut. A tough exterior, with a soft and easy to take out interior. Anyways, so we the scientists mixed and matched the coloured rocks with other coloured rocks and liquid mixtures that we had created. It was actually amazing what the solutions could do! The rock would actually form a compound with the other solution that would add more strenght to the human's cells, as well as add something similar to super white blood cells that seemed able to protect the body from anything that reacted of infection, yet the cells never themselves or their host and-"

 

-v-v-v-

 

"You do realised I have no idea what you're saying, right?" Jinri raised an eyebrow at him.

 

Tablo scowled back at her before mumbling something like "It's not my fault you're stupid," causing her to growl at him.

 

"Fine I'll explain an easier way."

 

-v-v-v-

 

"Basically the solutions with the rocks mixed in them properly, made a super human. A human who would never get harmed, or if they did, they would heal quickily and efficiently. The first Power-the super human. Using the same solution that had been used to make the super human mixture, we added different combinations of the rocks, and got different results. The solution series number was 16-I was the one who made it.

 

"Overtime we build up a formidable number of equations in our notebooks, each equation leading to a different power. But we could never seem to test it right. The lab animals that we had, their bodies just couldn't hold under the amount of Power we were giving to them, and most of them died. When we tried on an elephant, a deer and a lion, their blood did not have the same reaction as the Super Human Power had with human blood.

 

"I knew that the only way to truly know if the solution was working was to test it on a human. But it is against the law to use science on humans, and no one was entirely sure of what it would do. Except me, of course. So that night, I decided to experiment on myself. Making the most spectacular solution that had ever been made in the 16 Series, I poured it into a beaker and put it at my side next to my coffee cup. The lab had cameras, you see, so if they saw me with the full intent of drinking the solution, I would be arrested immediantly. But if I made it look like an accident...you'd be surprised what you can get away with if something appears like it wasn't meant to happen.

 

"So right in the middle of copying out another solution formula, I grabbed the mixture and swallowed every last drop of it. Then I pretended to be surprised it wasn't my coffee. But within those next couple of minutes, I had begun to wish it had been. The most excruitiating pain imaginable just hit me, like bam. For a moment I thought maybe I had calculated everything wrong, and that maybe I was really going to die, like all the animals we had tested it on. Everything whited out and I collapsed.

 

"In 4 hours I woke again, the only difference being I felt amazing and that I was strapped to a lab table with my fellow scientists buzzing about me. Apparently the formula had bonded successfully with me, despite how painful the procegure had been. But the others wouldn't let me go! I tried everyway possible to make them let me leave, but they refused. So instead I decided to test out my new Power. I wasn't entirely sure what I was doing, only that I was trying hard to figure out a way to get away from the stupid lab scientists.

 

"The next thing I knew, a knife appeared in my hand and I had cut through the binds that held me down. I managed to jump over their heads from the table and hit the ground running, grabbing some other scientist's pass so I could get by all the security locks. When I eventually managed to get out of the lab, I was in the middle of trying to figure out a quick way to get away from the lab and off the government property, when suddenly I grew these two massive wings out of my back! No joke! I started flying, I still have no idea how I did it, but I started flying in a random direction. I ended up heading straight for the border, the North Korean one, and by nightfall I was somewhere in the middle of that country. Unfortunately, the Power came with a limit, and it was only a matter of time before I suddenly lost my wings, sending me falling from the sky.

 

"When I awoke again, I was somewhere in a sparse forest with a broken leg, several cracked ribs and my Power completely depleted.    I knew there was no time to lose-there was no way in Hell the North Koreans didn't see me flying over their border and weren't tracking me down right now. I had to figure out a way to leave as soon as possible, but I could barely move on my own and my strange new Power was gone. Yet, I still had my phone.

 

"My phone is special in the way that I rerouted it so that its signal reciever was much larger then normal phones. So even though I was in the middle of North Korea, I was still able to call my friends. You'll meet them in the future, probably, so how about I just call them Mithra and DJ?

 

"Anyways, so DJ answered his phone and he knew something was wrong the minute I started talking. After I told them everything that had happened and where I was, him and Mithra both agreed to do whatever it took to get me out. See? Thats what you'd call awesome best friends.

 

"Sometime during when I had been experimenting on the rocks, I had snuck some of the Power-mixed-with-solution, as well as a little extra solution out, and hidden it in a corner of my room. I told the two where it was, and they agreed to drink some of it so they could help get me out. The only problems were that if they had all of it they would be out for 4 hours and by then I'd be captured or dead, and that I wasn't entirely sure which container of rock mixture went with what Power. So I told them to dilute it with more of the Solution and where my location was.

 

“We lost contact with each other, as of course they fainted while I had to keep myself moving but in the general area. About an hour later, they showed up. Apparently, DJ’s solution gave him wings, a lot like the ones I had used to enter North Korea, and Mithra had something similar to herculean strength.  DJ carried Mithra to where I was, and we grabbed each other before making our way slowly back to the border, since DJ had difficulties carrying us. Then the North Koreans found us…let’s just say by the time we got back to the border, we weren’t unharmed and DJ was exhausted from trying to fly higher. He collapsed as soon as we were a mile within South Korea, and Mithra had been shot in the leg and side. By then my Power had started to come back, so I told them I would fly and get some help, help from some we knew, so that they’d be safe.

“But when I came back with help…they were gone.”

-v-v-v-

 

“Gone? They were gone? Where could they have gotten to?”  Sungjong asked, leaning forward from his chair. Ji Ae nodded, and Sanghee continued to stare at Tablo with a focused expression.

He shrugged, “Well at first I didn’t know.”

-v-v-v-

“A month passed and I continued to try and find them, but doing so inconspicuously. I was getting better control over my Power, but it still was not the best. I had realized at some point that because of the amount of the solution I had consumed, completely undiluted and close to 2 cups worth of solid Power juice, my Power was going to last a lot longer then I had originally thought.  

One day I accidently made something similar to a tracker device with my Power. I gave it something of DJ’s, as I didn’t really have anything of Mithra’s except old beer bottle caps, and I wasn’t sure if those would work either. Anyways! So it started to ring and signal in a certain direction. I followed it, even when it led me onto government property, and low and behold, it ended up leading me straight to the old Science department I use to work in.

-v-v-v-

Tablo sat back in his chair while he spoke, shrugging, “I’m going to skip over the whole me figuring out an ingenious plan on how to get to them because it’d take to long and it’d probably make her head hurt, so let’s just get to the part where I found them.” He had gestured towards Jinri, who resisted the urge to throw something at him.

At that moment, a rather good looking boy entered the room via the weird door.

“Jeez, why did it take you so long? Didja make us a gourmet lunch while you were in there?” Hoya asked, gesturing towards the door.

The boy shrugged before giving his friend a roguish grin, “No, but I did make a pretty gourmet mess. Wanna go clean it up for me?”

“I’m going to punch you. In the face.“

Jinri blinked, confused to who the new guy was until she saw him grin at Hoya. She winced before turning away, “Great, I’m guessing that’s Woohyun? Now he’s human and twice as annoying.”

Woohyun looked over at her and pretended to look wounded, “Aw, that hurts. I don’t even know your name and you’re already judging me…”

“Of course, you’re an Infinite. All Infinites are the same.” But she felt something beginning to grow within her mind as she listened to more of Tablo’s story. If Tablo was telling the truth, and he hadn’t turned into some ed up mutant, but rather just someone with stronger abilities but a still-human conscious, would that mean the Infinites were similar? 

“Woohyun, shutup, I want to finish my story.” Tablo looked crossly at the younger man who gave him a sheepish smile and leaned against the back of Jinri’s chair.

“Sorry, hyung, continue.”

“So where was I? Oh yeah…”

-v-v-v-

“When I managed to get within the lab, I found DJ and Mithra both locked in the same lab cages I had once seen the lab animals stored in. They both looked terrible and it was only until I woke them that I found out why.

“The scientists had been fascinated by the change the two had gone through-how one had wings and the other had amazing strength. They had put them through various tests before trying one last one and seeing what would happen to the Powers, and what would happen to DJ and Mithra.

“They took the Powers forcefully from their bodies.

“The end results could be considered success for the science part. As I found a notebook some careless moron had left on the table, apparently the Powers were still working despite the painful and sloppy procedure. They had even found that if they diluted the solution enough and gave it to DJ, he would regain his Power but only for a short while-about 3-4 hours. The same with Mithra.

“On the other hand, the forceful Power removal for Mithra and DJ? It had changed everything. Mithra, the once strong and healthy Mithra, who had become even stronger with the aid of the Powers, had become weak and would easily tire. DJ, who loved to run, and could run almost as fast as he could fly, ended up losing the ability to even walk-he had become a paraplegic. “

-v-v-v-

Everything was quiet as Tablo stared at his hands, his expression tight and grim as he remember the day he had found them. His two best friends, who hadn’t given it a second thought to drinking the strange alien mixture to save him, had ended up sacrificing parts of them that they could never get back.

Taking a shaky breath, he went on.

-v-v-v-

“Using a power saw I had created, I managed to break them out, though I knew we had to hurry, as the camera had probably already picked us up. We left the same why I had gotten in-the air ducts-before we got outside and started to run-me carrying DJ while Mithra had to fight to keep up…The guards started to chase us, so I made an airplane, which nearly killed me, and loaded them both in. We flew away, somewhere to Busan, and at some point mid-air I change the aircraft to an air balloon, losing whatever tail we had.

“I brought them back to my hideout, where they recuperated from the cruel treatment at the labs for years. The stupid idiots…they wouldn’t even listen to my apologies and kept saying how they made the decision and they would live with it.”

-v-v-v-

At that point, a few tears streaked down his face, while Mei gave him a sympathetic look.

He coughed before clearing his throat.

-v-v-v-

“Eventually the scientists made the solution into a buyable product that became popular fast. But anyone who had a brain shouldn’t have been surprised when the buyers began to mess with the product, making things turn ugly fast. The first Power War started in here, in Korea-I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t start teaching kids that for another 10 years so it becomes even more enveloped in history and they can change a few of the details-you know what they say-‘history is like wine-the older, more forgotten it is and has become, the better’.

“I had a friend who had a mole in the government and they would relay information to me while I hid with Mithra and DJ. The truth was that before the products had started being messed with, the North asked the South for a peaceful trade-in return for some of the North’s land and their continuing treaty with the South, the South would give them more information about the world, maybe some peaceful new ambassadors, oh yeah! And some of the new and fun Power products-but hey, because they’re friends, could the North have some of the raw materials?

“The government was soft and full of trusting idiots who immediately took the deal, probably hoping that they would be able to reunite the countries after hundreds of years and go down in history as some of the greatest men in Government ever. Of course, the North had no such intention of doing that, but the South, being blind morons, didn’t realize this.

“A few years later, in the year 2253, a North Ambassador shot the vice president of South Korea in the face with a gun he made by using a metal bending Power.

“He was killed on the spot, but that didn’t stop the North from launching an attack the very next day with their new Powers as weapons. The sides clashed and every city along the border was heavily damaged.  Incheon and Gangwon- even Gyeonggi and Seoul were pulled into it. I’m not sure if you remember any of this, but the capital of Korea had to be temporarily moved to Chungcheongbuk, where most of the residents of the bordering provinces had been forced to go.

“Years of fighting raged on and finally in the year 2260, only 4 years ago, the Power War in Korea died down, even though the other Power Wars all over the world continued to rage on. The North had exhausted their power, as they had already been weak before the fight from lack of supplies and the low count of nationalists in the country, and they had only done the War in hopes of taking the South by surprise. The South became much poorer because of the money used for the weapons of war, and our armies, navy and air force had all been heavily thinned thanks to the Powers. At the very beginning of the War, all the Powers had been banned and any products left in the stores or seen being used were confiscated. Now that the War was over and the South had seen the full extent of the Powers, they created a new law-Anyone who used or was using Powers, who had or was planning on buy Powers on the Black Market, and anyone who tried to smuggle Powers in or out of the country was arrested and put in prison for life.

“It was around this time that the S4S16s, mutants named after the Solar system the rocks were found in and Series of solution that the Powers were created with, started to emerge from hiding. They were different in which they had Powers that were almost as powerful as, say, someone with a raw supply like me, and their Powers didn’t run out as fast. They aged slightly slower then some humans and every one of them had a Power successfully bonded to them, unlike the humans, who only 1 out of 10 could have a strong Power bonded to them while the others would die. Believed to be humans who had been born from parents who had consumed too much Power products, they thought that if they asked the World Governments for mercy, they would be allowed to live peacefully.

“They couldn’t have been more wrong.

“Almost immediately, after they became aware of the S4S16s existence, the governments began to hunt them down like animals. They captured them, tortured them, and used them in experiments. If their Power supply was running particularly low in their country and they were in the mist of a Power War or were about to start one, they would extract the Powers from the S4S16s, mortally crippling them or even killing them. Some countries found out how to harvest the S4S16s, when they noticed that some of them actually created the Powers within their own bodies-so they’d keep them alive while slowly draining their Power bit by bit.

“ Some countries feared the Powers, so if they had S4S16s running around, they would put bounties on their heads and kill them on the spot-or trade them like goods to other countries so they wouldn’t be involved in a Power War.

“Countries everywhere started spreading propaganda, telling their citizens about what monsters the S4S16s were and how they would kill anyone who got in their way-they wanted the S4S16’s own families to force them out, to help them get capture. The countries banded together to set the world against the mutants-and they succeeded. 

“The S4S16s quickly saw what was going on and went into hiding. But before doing so, a number of them had bitterly announced to the world that if they were going to be treated like a different race, they were going to go by a new name. A name that suited them and would be recognized as something that was theirs.
They decided to name themselves after their most well known trait. They became known as ‘Infinites’, as the world thought they were infinite supplies of dangerous Powers in human shells. 

“Ever since they came out years ago, they have been treated like monsters.  They become the living bogeymen of the World, even though no one bothered to listen to their side of the story. Why should they? What would you rather believe? A slightly different human being who has been classified as a S4S16 by law, who can show you that they are just as human and alive as they rest of use, who would let you listen to their heartbeat if it meant you would let them live freely, who have been forced to abandon their homes, friends and families because of greed and war and fear, who just want to be treated like a normal human? Who just want to be left alone?

“Or would you believe the stories that had been fed to you ever since you were young, that the Power Wars and the chaos everywhere is the Powers fault and not because of a decision made by a human, that the mutants are actually monsters who pretend to be humans to trick you for no reason, that they want to kill everyone and everything for no reason?”

-v-v-v-

The room was silent as Ji Ae, Jinri and Sanghee sat there, paralyzed with shock and disbelief at what Tablo had just told them. They weren’t alone, as some of the Infinites were staring at him in horror.

He looked all the girls in the eye before leaning back in his chair.

“Who would you believe?”

 

 

A_A_A_A_A_A_A

A/N

God, that took me so looooong DX Tablo is really good at talking for a long time, geez -_-“

Part 2 of 3 of ‘Of Science and Discovery’-Only one more to go! It’ll have a lot more Infinite in it ^^


This is definitely one of the longest chapters for BHS so far-11 pages (woah. My wrists hurt from typing that all…)

So guys, what do you think? That’s basically the history of Korea’s Power War, and Tablo’s as well. Aaand I added a bit about what happened to the Infinites when they first exposed themselves and how everyone reacted. I tried to make it as realistic as I could on how a country would react to a mutant presence. I didn’t mean to make the world sound so evil and cruel -_-“

Anywhos~Comment Replies (My favorite part!)



imsosofia: Yeah, francesca’s character lives in Singapore, soooo they’ll have to go there eventually XD
If you want you can-but all the Infinite members are taken. I can still have you in the story if you’d like (though I have no idea when you’ll appear >>)
Haha Biased! But then again, I am too, but for Canadian, American and Irish Characters XD


francesca: I hope you like this chapter too, sadist XD Hahaha When I added more to Korea’s history, I was thinking of you and how you said you liked it so much on my profile Hahaha
You can guess, but I don’t think you’ll get it right-I purposely put some false leads in the Chapter so people will get messed up XD I like twisting things around <3
I dunno, did you? How much of what I wrote compared to what you said sounds right? ;) (There’s a little more about Infinite in the next part)


smileysgoboing: Thank you! It means a lot for me to hear a reader say that hehe

fatieynmanmanhani: Hehe maybe I should add some WooAbs at some point in the story…>>
I’m glad you like it! I added a bit of a fairytale feeling with Mei’s parent’s story (until Mei’s dad acts like a and ditches them)
Really? I’m comfortable will all the knives, particularly the Butcher ones. Okay. Noooow I definitely sound like a psychopath T.T

 

wynthe:  Still have some questions? If it involves Infinite, the next chapter will be explain more about them and about Powers, just FYI :D

Yeah, its going to be fun writing those two together-they just loath each other at first haha XD
Okay thanks, sorry again about Sanghee’s lack of appearance >>

I think I may stick with the second one-The story is going to get a little more dark and violent in the future (or at least I’m leaning towards doing so in my writing) So I think his partner, the Infinite person, would like a little bit of innocence in is daily helping of crap that’s going on in the world. XD

I’m glad you liked it-I could totally see the Infinite guys just shouting each others names for no reason and then Sunggyu getting pissed about it haha

Oh God, if you though Mei’s was bad, this Chapter is going to be a hell of a lot worse for you XD Hahaha

Ohhhh Okay, yeah I’m definitely going to do that at some point in the story, thanks to Infinite’s and Their history with one another >>

I’m try to get another chapter up some time today! Or at least get started on it XD

Yeah, Tablo was the genius scientist behind Solution 16, aka the solution that the rock properly mixed with, creating the Powers. I just HAD to add Mithra, but I felt bad for leaving DJ Tukutz out since he’s also super awesome D: So I added him too XD

That’s okay, I loooove comments-especially double comments haha

Yeah, I’d say I like Sunggyu’s Powers the best-his, Dongwoo’s, Hoya’s and Myungsoo’s are all my favorites X3 Here is a little history-I’ll probably add more about the US and China later on, but I just wanted to get Korea’s history cleaned up first

I wasn’t sure if anyone was reading them-they’re kinda like little random side comments I think of last minute before I publish the chapter haha Oh my God, my brother and I named my sister’s car SugSug (the license plate starts with SUG haha) and it annoys the hell out of her. She calls it something more complicated, I can’t remember, I just remember it wasn’t fun like ‘SugSug’ ;)…She did call her old car ‘Rasputin’ because despite how old and gross it was, it never actually died XD Hahaha


zenlovers: Weeeell Tablo isn’t ‘best friends’ with Mei, but he is good friends with her-him, her, Mithra and DJ Tukutz spent a lot of time together through good times and bad, so they all got really close.
Hoya? You mean Woohyun? ‘Cus if you do, I totally agree-freaky Deer/wolf thing…Yeah, Woohyun us a bit childish in the story (and in real life…) He likes to pick on people just to see their reactions, and he loves teasing Jinri right now XD
Well, its more like Woohyun tried to call out Sunggyu’s name, but Sunggyu got pissed off and used his Power-Tablo didn’t really do anything XD He was too busy trying to get a hug from the annoyed Mei
Yeah, poor Sunggyu, he has to deal with all the idiots :(


IHeartHelloKitty: At the beginning, they just don’t like each other-then again, Mei doesn’t like a lot of people soooo… XD
Haha Yes! I made people laugh! Mission Success! XD I’m really bad at putting comedy in my stories, so I’m glad I did that bit successfully
After ‘Of Science and Discovery’, the barrier between Infinite and the girls goes down quite a bit as they try to stop seeing them as mutants and more as people. So yeah, I’m going to try and put more interactions between them. ^^

Aw that’s a cute name XD Um, well I didn’t really get it from any where in particular-it started out as a random idea I thought of one day, and then I started to add to it with my own imagination as well as some things I’ve seen or heard of in animes, managas, books, movies, games, etc-Even from your guy’s comments. I wanted to keep it down to Earth, so everything that seems to be too good to be true has a negative side as well-like in this Chapter, its revealed that Infinites are real unlimited sources of Power. But because of how handy that it, some people have harvested them so they can make weapons out of the harvested Power-see? Good and bad.
But yeah, it was basically just a random idea-like, ‘Oh, it’d be cool if I wrote a story about some one who could have something similar to Super Powers. But where would they get it? Oh, from another solar system since if something happens away from Earth, I can basically make up anything I want! But then it’d have to be in the future since humans haven’t been able to go to other solar systems yet. Who are the main characters? Oh, maybe I should make Infinite the main characters because they’re awesome and would be perfect for something so random and serious. Is there going to be romance? Sure, I need to improve on that anyways, so I’ll practice on that in this story! What characters should I have in it besides Infinite? Well I don’t really know any girl groups, and I’m not very good at creating new unique characters, so I know! I’ll try that apply thing on AFF that I’ve seen done a couple times before!’

That’s quite literally how my thought process goes, except I write everything down :) haha

I’m really really really happy you like it-that means I’m doing a good job so far ^^ Don’t worry about it-ask me anything you want haha I love talking to you guys and rambling on for hours about weird things XD

 

~~~-

 

So! Next up: All About Infinite! Diva Sungjong Spills It All!(Just kidding, that’s not actually what the next chapter is going to be called XD)
I hope you guys like this chapter! Thank you to all the awesome commenters, and to all the people who subscribed and to the readers in general!

-WhosThere13

 

P.S. The deer that Woohyun shifted into in the last chapter was actually inspired by something my sister told me-Apparently she fell asleep while driving home once from work in the middle of the night and she had a daydream about a deer stepping out in the middle of the road, turning to look at her, and grinning, its mouth full of long, deadly carnivore teeth. For some reason that freaked the hell out of me when I first heard it (Only because deer are the norm around here, so thinking about one with deadly teeth isn’t too hard) and when I ended up making GreasyWoo a shape shifter in the story, I decided to use the Nightmare Deer at some point XD

P.S.S. My parents are coming back from Scandinavia today, so I have to clean the house and straighten everything up-I have no idea when I’ll be able to write the next chapter, but I’ll try and do it ASAP X)

P.S.S.S. Gladys had a fit at me today :( I tried to take a document off of her so I could type on the downstairs computer, and the computer didn’t recognize it. I ended up having to put it in Notepad, then putting on the downstairs computer, THEN copying and pasting all of it into Word so I could finish writing it without worrying that Gladys was going to convert it into computer code or delete it or shut off while I was in the middle of typing. 

Yeah, She’s a . :( *unhappy sigh*