Kikwang's Past & Yoseob's Power

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

 

 

 

March 25, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
10:36 PM

 

 

 

"Knowledge Keeper?" Sungjong whispered quietly, catching Ji Ae's attention.

"What does he mean?" She breathed to him, glancing between the boy and Dongwoo.

The Nature Infinite glanced over and appeared just as confused as she was-Sungjong seemed to be in their position as well. What did it mean?

 

Hyunseung must have noticed their confusion as he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Look, I am the Beast of Knowledge."

 

Silence met him, with the newcomers just staring at him.

 

"This is why I hate newbies," He grumbled, while Yoseob snickered.

 

"Okay, basically, one of my Powers let's me practically absorb knowledge by reading, listening, looking or even simply touching something. I remember every single detail about it, from the very first and last words of the source, to-say it was a book-to the date it was published, to the size of the margins in between the paragraphs in that said book. I remember everything."

 

Sanghee frowned slightly, "But...isn't that basically a photographic memory?"

 

He glanced at her briefly before shaking his head, "It's similiar, but its much more intense. I use my energy to store it in my mind- it's basically as if I had the orginial source of the knowledge at hand-it's like if I had a library at my fingertips. If I use more energy, I can just touch things and 'absorb' the knowledge through my fingertips-but obviously I can only do that with books and computers and what not. I can't do that with people or voices." The man grinned for a second," I also have this cool ability to 'copy and paste' knowledge-if I place a hand on paper or a wall or something, and focus my energy and remember the knowledge I want to put down, it'll 'paste' onto the surface." He shrugged again. "In the end, I remember everything, and since I've experienced a lot, I have a lot of knowledge. I am the ultimate source. Hence the name, 'The Source'." Hyunseung snorted, "Tablo thought he was so clever when he came up with that name, that dork."
 

Ji Ae felt a shiver run down her spine. Doojoon was the Infini-Beast of Powers. Hyunseung was the Beast of Knowledge. Just how powerful were the other members then?

 

Sungyeol seemed to share similiar thoughts. "If those are your guy's Powers, then," He moved his gaze over to the other relaxed looking Beast boys, "What are the others?"

 

Doojoon grinned dangerously. "That's for us to know and you to find out. If they want to tell you, they'll tell you themselves."

 

"Huh. Well, at least we didn't fight you. We would have had our asses kicked, amiright?" Sungyeol mused. Yoseob added a quick 'yep' before cackling harder with Kikwang joining him.

 

Doojoon shot a quick look a guilty and annoyed looking Sunggyu, before letting his smirk to grow larger. "Yeah. Pretty much."

 

"Look, this is pretty amusing and all, but I'm sure Hyunseung and Yoseob have to go back to whatever the hell they were doing in the library. So why don't we wrap this up, hmmm?" Junhyung raised an eyebrow, still looking bored.

 

"Killjoy," The boy on the one seater muttered.

 

Ignoring him, the man continued to face the Infinite crowd. "What do you want with Hyunseung?"

 

Myungsoo slipped forward so he was standing parallel with Sunggyu and Mei. "Tablo sent us here because he wanted the Source to make a whole new library of books for him. Before he wakes up. He also said for you to just charge it to his account, and that it was very important."

 

Hyunseung groaned, slapping his face with his hand and dragging it down, exasperation showing through his actions. "Seriously?! Two days?! But my work load-My other orde-I-wha-Gaaah," He sighed, giving up. "Fine. I'll have it done in sometime tomorrow night."

 

Woohyun's temper had cooled enough for him to scowl slightly, "So what are we suppose to do?"

 

The leader of Beast shrugged as he stood up, Junhyung a second behind him. "I dunno, whatever. But if you touch anything, or bother these guys too much, or do anything that annoys us, I'll nullify your Powers and throw you to the Hunters," He snapped, before heading for the furthest hallway.

 

The Source let out another moan, before cursing under his breath and looking at his feet murderously. His head shot up suddenly and he glared at Yoseob, "Okay, let's go finish out stupid order so we can to Tablo's." He spun around and stalked back down the entrance he had come from.

 

The boy stretched, hopped off the chair, and started to follow Hyunseung.

 

Sungyeol frowned, tapped Ji Ae and Myungsoo, and strode over to the Beast member. "Hey, Yoseob was it?"

 

"Yeah?" He looked a little surprised that they were already talking to them.

 

The Teleporting man grinned childishly and swung his arms, "Can we go with you? I'm bored and I wanna see what you guys do-please? I promise not to be loud. Probably."

 

Yoseob fiddled for a moment as he thought before nodding, grinning back. "Fine. But if you touch anything, remember what Doojoon said! And not everyone can go, or else Hyunseung will get annoyed."

 

Ji Ae and Myungsoo had trailed after him, and were standing behind Sungyeol when the said boy motioned to them, "Nah, just them. They're both like ghosts, they're so quiet-it gets a little annoying sometimes," He added, muttering, before his best friend punched him in the lower back. He snickered before turning his attention back to Yoseob. "And they're both pretty curious people-they'll get bored and just plain annoying if I left them here."

The two gave him withering looks, while the Beast and the Teleporter giggled. "Okay, sure. Come on, it's this way~" Yoseob started off again, practically skipping-a moment later Sungyeol joined him, Myungsoo's hand firmly in his grip so the other boy's arm was swung high with his own.

 

They disappeared down the hallway, leaving the others behind.

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 25, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
10:41 PM

 

 

"Soooo..." Dongwoo rubbed the back of his neck as he watched the others disappear down the hallway, "Your name is...AJ?"

 

Kikwang smiled, "Yep! It's a nickname I use to have when I was going solo."

 

"Solo?" Sungjong piped up, curious.

 

"Yep-I use to be by myself-a lone S4S16," He sounded both a little prideful and a little sad. His eyes lit up a moment later and warmth flooded his voice, "But then I met Doojoon and the other Beasts, and I joined them. Being by myself, being 'AJ' was nice, but having a family, having friends-having someone look out for you and protect you and be at your back when you need them-that's much better."

 

Hoya let out a humourless chuckle. "Hah. That's one thing I can relate with." Dongwoo gave him a long look before smiling gently and nodding.

 

"We were all like that," Sunggyu replied quietly, "We were alone, or with one other, in Hoya and Dongwoo's case, before either we found Tablo, or he found us."

 

Jinri looked between them, feeling a little pained by their words and their silently piercing emotions-even the normally outspoken and cheerful Woohyun was looking crestfallen and pained as he became lost in his memories again. There was so much to know about the Infinites and their pasts-she only knew the tip of the iceberg. Before she didn't even know anything-how could she have judged them so harshly before?

 

Giving them a long look, Kikwang gave them another soft smile. "Wanna sit down? I promise the seats won't attack you or anything." He gestured the empty seats, though Dongwoon quickly moved to steal Yoseob's former chair.

 

Slowly, and a little warily, they settled down into the couches and chairs. Kikwang fell back into the couch next to a startled Sunggyu. Seeing his expression, the Beast chuckled, "Don't worry. I'm not going to mess with your Powers or hurt you or anything."

 

He looked around, relaxing despite the others remaining tense. "I know Doojoon seems scary and brutal and everything-but trust me. He's not usually like that. It's just..." He ruffled his hair, at a loss for words for a moment. "It's just-Doojoon-heck, practically everyone  this group of Beasts, except for a few people like me-they all use to be part of different groups or use to be with families. But then something happened to those groups and their families..." His voice trailed off as he stared at the opposite wall of the room, his eyes clouded over.

 

Hesitantly, Sunggyu reached out a touched the boy's arm. He knew that Kikwang was in the other rather hostile group of S4S16's, but every S4S16 had a past, and almost every single one of them was not pretty. It didn't matter if he was in a tough group now-he was still just a man, a human man, with the same emotions and memories and feelings as any other person.

 

"W-would you like to talk about it?" Jinri asked, feeling a little out of it.

 

The hesitation in Kikwang's expression was evident, and Dongwoon also froze up. He shuddered, before sending an unreadable look at the boy sitting in the one seater. In return the Beast frowned before sighing and looking away, too many emotions playing across his face as he seemed to sink into his thoughts.

 

"I suppose it would make both of us feel more comfortable-Me finally letting it out to someone who isn't part of, well, our group. And you, because I'd be telling you something that is basically a secret. A painful and powerful one." He looked down, a sad smile drifting over his face as the memories began to flow once more. "I can only tell you some parts of it though-the others stories are not mine to tell.

 

"Our group actually started from very different backgrounds. We all had different destinies and futures laid out for us, and only time had to pass so we could walk them. But then...we were kidnapped."

 

Dongwoo appeared startled as well as confused, "Kidnapped? Like, you were all taken?"

 

Kikwang's eyes appeared distance as he replied quietly. "Yes. Everyone of us was torn from what was rightfully ours. It started with Doojoon and Junhyung. There's a reason those two seem closer then they are with us. Don't get me wrong-we're all very close-it's just..." He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose with a hand. "It's just, it was different for those two. They were the start.

 

"They were the first to be taken from their parents and be experimented on."

 

"What?!" Hoya yelled, standing straight up from his seat next to Dongwoo. "Experiments?! You lie!"

 

The Beast looked at him tiredly, some frustration and desperation showing through his gaze. "I would love to say that. I would love it so much if I could just tell you I was making this all up. But it's true. All of the Beasts, all of us 6...we were originally humans."

 

Mei's eye's widened, while Hoya continued to stand there, dumbfounded.

"You were humans?" Sanghee asked quietly, watching everything from where she sat beside Jinri.

 

He nodded. "Yes."

"When the S4S16's were first created, everyone had been told it was because of overuse of the Power products by their parents. They were told that the mutants age quickly, and then their aging process lags for a period. They used that excuse to cover up the older looking experiments that were evidently already born and walking around, with memories and families and everything. They used that pathetic excuse to cover their human lab rats up." His voice could only convey so much of his anger and feelings of betrayal by his very own country's scientists and government.

 

"Th-they took Doojoon first. Junhyung followed eventually. Then it was Hyunseung, Yoseob and me. And Dongwoon was the last. Again, I can only say so much..."

 

His eyes stared glassily at the wall, before he spoke again, his voice hushed.

 

"I miss my family."

 

He took a deep, shaky breath. "I miss my mother. I miss my father. I miss my younger brother. I miss hearing their voices and feeling their presences near me. I miss waking up in the morning to their laughter. I miss everything about them. I miss my old life."

 

Silence filled the room while Kikwang took another shuddering breath. Dongwoon had long since bowed his head and weaved his hands together to create a small barrier between his face and the other's eyes.

 

Sanghee slowly stood up and made her way over to them. Crouching beside him, she placed a hand on Kikwang's knee. "What can't you see them anymore?" She asked softly.

 

He gave her a sad, defeated smile. "Because there is no one to see. My house is now empty. They have long since moved to America, to escape they lie that they were told-the lie that said I had been kidnapped and nobody could find me. Nothing remains here but faded memories of better times." Tears were starting to streak down his cheeks while he spoke, and the girl gently raised a hand to brush them away. The Beast suddenly blinked rapidly when he saw her eyes begin to overflow as well.

 

"Why are you crying?"

 

"I-it's the same with me. I probably won't have a home anymore. I've become something I never wanted to be, and now everything is just so wrong-it feels so broken. What should I do?" She looked frightened-terrified even, wounded, worried, and hopeless, and suddenly years younger then her actual age. Obviously something Kikwang had said had managed to trigger something within her that made her react that way.

 

Jinri, Dongwoo and Sungjong moved to be closer to her, offering her comfort as she began to cry harder as she reached her breaking point. Everything was happening too fast, and nothing seemed like it could be done. 

 

"Sanghee, if it makes you feel any better, the same has happened to me. But that's okay, we can be two freaks together, huh?" Jinri her hair, trying humor. She got a watery chuckle just as Kikwang spoke again.

 

"Sanghee, there is still hope for you though." He murmured. Her head shot up to look at him, eyes wide. "I spent many years as an S4S16 before I meant Hyunseung or Tablo. They both possess the knowledge to remove the Powers now, but I have long since given up hope of ever seeing my family again, and instead have accepted the fate I have with the rest of the Beast members. I'm sure Tablo can help you-he can remove your Power and maybe, just maybe, you could move with your family-some where far away from whereever you're from, and live a peaceful life." He took her face in his hands. "Try to live your old life-one that is impossible for me to live again. Don't give up hope yet." He smiled his trademark kind smile, before brushing her damp cheeks and releasing her face.

 

He turned to Jinri, who was watching silently. "The same goes for you. I mentioned Hyunseung because he has the knowledge on how to removed the Powers-but just because he has the knowledge doesn't mean he understands it-Tablo will though. You'll just have to hold out for a couple more days before you can go home, back to what was once normal."

 

Jinri swallowed hard before looking at him with determination in her eyes. "Of course I'll find a way." She looked around him and met Sanghee's unwavering gaze, "And not just for me-Sanghee as well." She smiled warmly at her.

 

There was a chuckle off to their left, and they turned to see Dongwoon watching them, smiling wryly. "You know, Hyung, this is the deepest I've ever heard you speak. Which is weird, since normally you're the naive and dumb one in the group."

Kikwang shrugged while leaning back, smiling still, "Well I'm just full of surprises, aren't I?"

 

"I can't wait until you go back to being stupid-my self confidence will just shoot up once again," He shook his head while the others laughed at his rude comment, a few of them relieved to have been able to leave the tense and depressing atmosphere behind. Now was not the best time to panic and get upset, especially with their mentor Tablo in a vunerable state.

 

Shaking his head, Sunngyu took a deep breath, "Alright, so how about we should go ask Hyunseung if he knows any additional information about Power removal-like a safer alternative? Tablo said there were risks, right? Well theres no harm in seeing if there are other ways."

 

Dongwoo stood up in a flash and tugged Sanghee and Jinri to their feet, "Okay, sounds like a plan!" Hoya silently made his way over to them, his expression unreadable.

 

"We could go now, but I have no idea how busy they'll be." Kikwang muttered, glancing towards the hallway uncertain.

"Eh, Hyung, don't worry about it," Dongwoon drawled, standing up quickly. "If they don't want us there, we'll just say it was our idea, and we'll go find something else to do."

 

"Fair enough." He headed for the hallway, Sunggyu and his group closely following with Dongwoon bringing up the rear.

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 25, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
10:43 PM

 

As the trio and Yoseob entered the library, they couldn't help but gawk at the size of it-it was several stories high and rivalled a football field in length and width-Tablo's own library was pretty big, but this made it seem fun-sized.

 

Hyunseung was standing beside a giant table, laying out books, around 20-30. Skipping over to him, Yoseob poked him in the back, causing him yelp and to drop the book he was holding in surprise.

 

Turning, he gave his friend a glare. "I will kill you if you do that again."

 

The boy grinned and shrugged. "Naaaah, you love me too much~" He motioned the trio by the door over, catching the Source's attention as he turned to look in their direction. His expression shifted to a more annoyed and impatient look as they slowly walked towards them.

 

"Seriously?! Why did you bring them here?! They're going to be noisy and they're going to make a mess!"

"Pfft, no we won't!" Sungyeol shot back, crossing his arms and scowling as he reached them. "We'll be just like Yoseob!"

Despite the fact that the Infinite towered over the male, Hyunseung some how managed to continue staring down his nose at him. "That's what I'm afraid of." Myungsoo smirked in amusement at Sungyeol's expression while the Beast turned away. "Alright, come on, let's do this."

 

Yoseob nodded, a grin fixed on his face. "Okay, ready when you are."

Holding out his hand, palm side up, the other Beast it towards his friend. Without another word, the boy slapped it playfully, surprising the guests with the sudden noise and rather random movement.

 

"Gimme a minute." Yoseob suddenly clenched his fists and closed his eyes. A moment later he opened them. Yet...

 

"Why are your eyes so...brown?" Ji Ae asked suddenly.

Myungsoo frowned, leaning closer without moving his feet. "Yeah-they were dark, dark brown and now they're lighter."

 

Yoseob grinned. "It's my Power. When I use it, my eyes change colour for some reason. Apparently it has something to do with how my Powers were activated and how they messed up my body and I dunno, its all Greek to me." He shrugged, stuck out his tongue playfully, before turning back to face the table of books.

 

"Are these some of the books the other order needs copied out?"

Hyunseung waved at the left half of the table, "These are the ones you can get knowledge from, and those," He motioned to the right side, "Are the ones you put the stuff in." He wrinkled his nose in annoyance, "It's a good thing I managed to copy out some of the books a while ago, or else you wouldn't be able to help, huh?"

 

Sungyeol inched forward, too curious about what was happening to stop himself from suddenly questioning, "What's going on? What's Yoseob's Power?"

 

Hyunseung turned and gave him a death glare. "We're working and you're being annoying. That's what's go-"

 

"I'm using Hyunseung's Power to help him copy out some of the books so it's faster and easier." Yoseob interrupted, rolling his shoulders.

 

Ji Ae furrowed her brow, "So your Power is..."

 

Yoseob continued to grin, "I have the Power of Mimicking. If I touch someone else who posesses a Power, I can 'mimic' their ability for about 5 hours, before it fades away. I use to only be able to do it for 5 seconds, but you know how it is-practice makes perfect, and I've had looots of time to practice." He winked.

 

"Come on, we have to work!" Hyunseung shoved him closer to the table. He made sure to watch Yoseob to make sure he was going to start to work before doing his own.

The Mimicker laid his hands down on the books with words in them, and closed his eyes. Suddenly there was a low humming in noise, and the front of the book appeared to be glowing slightly. A minute later, he pulled his hand off and turned to give the visitors another smile.

"Woah, your eyes are even lighter now." Sungyeol mused, peering at the boy's face.

He puffed out his cheeks, "Yeah, this part comes with the Power-before it was just when I copied things, but now-even Hyunseung's eyes change when he first holds knowledge. They go dark green-way cooler then mine-but then go back to normal after 5 minutes." He stuck out his tongue. "Mine go back to the light brown after 5 minutes two, and then go back to nearly black after the 5 hours."

"Yoseob...."

At the sound of his name being called lowly and dangerously, the boy froze and quickly turned back to the books waiting to be 'pasted' in. "Um, yep, I'm working!"

 

Hyunseung scowled, and then turned back to his own pile of empty books. Doing the same as when Yoseob was 'copying', he placed his hand on the book cover and breathed out, closing his eyes. There was a much lower humming noise then his partners, and the book didn't even appear to be glowing. Several minutes later, he set the book down on the table and reached for another one.

Myungsoo couldn't stop the question from escaping his mouth, "Done? Already?"

 

"Yes. I am. I'm a professional at this-unlike Yoseob, I don't take 10 minutes to recreate a book." The said boy quickly retorted with a shutup'. "This is my Power. I'm not 'borrowing' it from anyone, and I've had it for years. So I'm much more familiar with it then anyone else. Like, I don't have to re-copy books like Yoseob, I still remember everything, whereas he forgets the majority of it after 5 hours. Hence why his," He gestured towards a concentrating Yoseob, "Seems different from mine."

 

"Can I...look at it?" Ji Ae murmured, pointing towards the book he had just finished with.

He shrugged and handed it over. Opening it, her jaw dropped. It was some sort of mythology book, one she hadn't seen before, but she was still impressed. It looked as if it was brand new, and as if she had just picked it up from a bookstore. There were pictures of different creatures and people and Gods, and the wording in the paragraphs was perfect, procise and consistent.

 

"Amazing..." She passed it back to the smug looking Beast, staring at him in awe.

He shrugged, still looking pleased with himself. "I know I am."

 

Just as he was turning back to complete the other books, Myungsoo quietly spoke. "Do you know how to remove Powers?"

 

He froze, unmoving. "I know somethings," He replied, his voice low and his back still to them, "but... I do not understand them. Neither would any of you. Only Tablo would know what to do with the knowledge."

 

Ji Ae frowned, feeling crestfallen. Now that Myungsoo mentioned it, it had reminded her of how Sanghee had apparently gained an unknown Power and how she was an Infinite. It also reminded her of how Jinri had a Power but how she still had family and a life, and how she wanted to rid herself of it as well.

 

"However." All three of their heads snapped up. "There may be one other who can help you."

 

Even Sungyeol appeared interested in the topic, even though he had nothing to do with any of it. "Really? Who?"

 

"There are two people I have heard about that are both known as powerful and fearful people in the S4S16 society all around the world." He slowly turned back to face them, his expression uncertain and his eye's full of confusion and curiosity.

 

"Who are they?" Ji Ae asked, prodding him with her words. She had to know-maybe they could help.

 

"One is an Infinite-she has a mighty Power that no one is sure of but everyone agrees on-respect her or fall under her spell. The other is a man who is apparently human. He is a teacher of sorts and has travelled far and wide-his knowledge is almost as great as mine, and understands all of it."

 

"Who are they?" Myungsoo questioned this time, furrowing his brows.

 

"They both live in Singapore, which is a great distance away, so even though Sungyeol can teleport, he can only go so far. You can either go in short trips across Asia until you reach Singapore, or you can find some other way to get there."

 

Sungyeol looked annoyed, "How do you know my Power?! And who are they?!"

 

Hyunseung glared at him. "Hello? I'm the Knowledge Keeper-i remember everything I hear or see or absorb. I have heard about you over the years." He cleared his throat and swallowed, turning his attention back to Myungsoo and Ji Ae. "The girl is known as Scorpion, and her real name is Sofia. I only know so much about her but remember this: Do not meet her gaze. The boy's name is Kwon Jiyong. Again, I only know so much about him. Aside from the fact that he has one adopted daughter, you need to know this: Do not underestimate him."

 

Silence filled the massive library, and the mutants and human just looked at each other.

 

"What does that even mean?" Sungyeol snapped, confused. He hated feeling confused. 

 

Ji Ae took a deep breath. "Well, isn't it obvious? We can't sit around waiting for Tablo to wake up."

 

"Let's leave as soon as possible." Myungsoo murmured, already thinking and planning out what was going to happen later.

 

"Look, can someone fill me in here? Why can't we sit around? Where are we going?"

 

His best friend looked up and finally replied. "We're going to Singapore, probably tomorrow. To find this Sofia and Jiyong."

 

 

 



A_A_A_A_A_A_A


A/N Yaaaaaaaaaaay Singapore! Land of the no-chewing-gum law, and the amazing thunderstorms!


I wonder who Sofia is? And who Jiyong is? Hohoho~


I would like to sincerily apologize to all of you. The reason I haven't updated in the past week is because my AFF account was acting weird. I could login, but I couldn't write any status' or post any chapters or comments or whatever. I'd try to get in at like 3 different times a day, but nothing worked-for some reason it did today, buuut...I dunno, it's annoying *scowls* Sorry about that!!

 

 

Comment Replies~

Zenlovers: Hyunseung is probably the strangest/diva-like Beast member for me-he's like Super Junior's Yesung or Heechul XD haha
Dongwoon has a more common Power, but it's still pretty stong ;) Not saying what it is thouuugh~
That's okay-if Doojoon ever offends Sunggyu too much, the boy can always run to Mei~ Though she'd probably punch him hahaha

Francesca: Yeah, it is pretty awesome- For some reason, for me Doojoon always looks stronger and powerful then some other KPop idols, so I wanted to give him a Power that would fit hehe Buuut he does have a weakness, one that can make him almost completely useless hohoho~
Yeah I'm considering dropping some of them, 'cus I'll never have time to write this, and I won't be able to see my friend's as much :P
I ever-so-faintly hinted at two new characters, one more obviously then the other, and then there's the super obvious one. In fact, you'll probably only find hints for 2 new characters, rather then 3, since the other hint was barely even there *shrug* Which is kinda ironic, since that character is going to be introduced next with another unknown OC hehe (Basically, all the OC's are going to be introduced soon)
Lalalala I'm not saying anything, Ms.Detective~ XD

I love using that word XD Haha I read too many Internet Memes...
AHAHAHA spontan-I just imaged a little burrito with a chibi face and a straight-jacket just blowing up with those cartoon explosions XD So cuteeee hahah
Weeell that would be one way to solve a traffic jam hahaha
So if I said 'Sanghee isn't going to end up with neither Myungsoo/L nor Hoya' what would you think? That's pretty straightforward :P
Eep! *Ducks behind a random cake*

Uh-huh-you totally want Myungsoo XD
You should use those anti-aging creams haha Dooon't worry SOMEONE's appearance will happen soon enough hehe
AWWWWWWWWWW I'M SO SORRY IT WAS LATE! *starts happy-crying*

 

Wynthe: Yoseob is clooose to being the Source-but he's more like a fake Source haha And yeah, he was the Mimicker I was talking about before XD You're good! Haha I totally thought of his Power when I watched him imitating dances on 'Oh My School' or whatever that show was called, and how he could do those dances after watching the original performer do it once. He's really is good at stuff like that, so I wanted to connect that somehow XD
I think I saw Hyunseung wearing hipster-glasses once, and I suddenly thought of him as a bookish type of person -_-" He does seem kinda like that yeah haha I wish I could draw the hideout and link it here so you guys could see what I was picturing, buuut I at doing stuff like that, so just image it the best you can :P (Sorry about that~)

Oh yeah, the Beast members are much more experienced then all the Infinite's put together. They've been through a lot, and they didn't have Tablo there to guide and help them when they were confused and alone-he only came afterwards. I wonder if I'll be able to add their pasts in at some point...hmmm...

 

I wonder who I should put Dongwoo with? Or who I should put Ji Ae with? Heheheh~
Sungmei is so fun to write-they're adorable XD

It feels nice to be able to add a bunch of different people and personalities to the story XD Though some of them are more similiar to each other then they think-liiike Yoseob and Sungyeol haha

Doojoon...yeah...he has some pretty powerful skills...but he also has some pretty dangerous weaknesses. ;)

Those three need to learn how to control their tempers *rolls eyes* So silly....


They are indeed ;) Beast is the Best haha

Okay, if you post them on my wall I'll get to them :D

Awwww thanks :3 I am very proud hehe

 

Ooooh there will most likely be a couple of love triangles-I hate reading about them 'cus the girl/guy never ends up with who I want them to, but because this is my stoooryyy-I get to control that muhaha

I was so very happy that he got more parts in Neverland :3 I don't knw if I want to give their producer a hug or punch him in the face for all those comments he made about Kara (I don't even like Kara, but still, he was really rude about them -_-")

They make me laugh because they're so freakin' crazy and fun to write-and if they were together it'd be twice that haha. Sanghee is tough but has emotions and it's the same with Hoya XD
 

How about Sangya, since the other readers seem to be using that already haha

 

fatieynmanmanhani: Me too-red and black are my favorite colours hehe
More like StupidWoohyun and Hoya -_-"
Sunggyu is so obvious when it comes to who he has a crush on XD
Really? That's awesome Hahaha how do you say lizard in Korean? (I'm too lazy to look it up) XD

 

ice_girl: Sungmei is so cute haha

Yaaay More Seobie cuteness/dorkiness in this chapter (hopefully)

 

 

imsosofia: Hahaha lucky! That sounds like a close one-good thing the officer didn't check your bag XD
Yeah, I wanted to give a bit of a shock when revealing Doojoon's Power-and what would be more shocking then having him overcome Time? Freaky :I
Ohoho you're already catching on ;) Actually, Doojoon's Power was one of the reasons that Tablo called Mei over :P
Hyunseung isn't a genius 'cus he doesn;t understand everything that he memorizes, but he's pretty close ;)

 

ahjusshi: Beast is more powerful then Infinite because they have more experience-Hoooowever...they're about equal on the skill level, if Infinite just practiced a liiittle more. Those two could easily become equals in the future ;)
Doojoon's Power is one of my favorites out of Beast's. But I like Yoseob's and Junhyung's too hehe
Naaah Hyunseung is da geek :P
DongAe? Jiwoo? Hmmm...

 

Jaimee: I like surprises-they're fun and interesting ;) Doojoon is powerful and can be very clever, but he isn't on the same intellegence level as say Tablo, and he can be rather lazy sometimes, so I gave Hyunseung it instead (though he can be just as lazy as Doojoon easily haha) Plus it helps spread out the important roles more evenly between the Beast members :P

Yeah, my sister and I watched that on the Pops In Seoul...we nearly died XD Who knew someone could do a pigeon imitation so well?
I tried to do the scorpion dance in my basement actually...it failed, miserably -_-" I'll just leave that to the Infinite boys...

Thanks for telling me about your Couple guesses XD Hehehe DongAe/Jiwoo is so cute~

Your mum is smart haha I'm glad you're feeling better :)
Hwaiting!

-v-v-v-

 

 Thank you all for commenting/subscribing/reading~

Sorry for the delay! D:

-WhosThere13

P.S. My phone did this glitching thing a couple days ago. It kept freezing, so I had to shut it down whenever I wanted to use it for something. I swear it was having an affair with Gladys -_-" Luckily, its started working again :D hehehe

P.S.S. HOLY CRAP SUPER JUNIOR’S ‘MR. SIMPLE’ IS GOING TO BE ON ‘GLEE’ 0_0” I dunno how many of you guys know what ‘Glee’ is, but for those of you that don’t, it’s a famous American Musical TV Show. An AMERICAN show. As in ENGLISH. And even though I don’t watch it because I don’t, well, watch TV, it’s still extremely popular. Hoooly crap. Congrats SUJU 0_0” Whooo I hope they do an Infinite song one day….


P.S.S.S. I feel like I’m getting worse at naming these chapters…-_-“  Oh weeeelll haha