Kwon Jiyong/?

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

March 27, 2264
Singapore, Singapore
9:22 PM

 

 

 

 

Kwon Jiyong was hardly the person Sunggyu expected to meet. Or at least he didn't appear to be. Where Sunggyu expected a towering height and broad shoulders of the amazing person who would know the cure, turned out to be a modern height, around his own, and firm shoulders, though nothing outstanding. The man was lean, not fat nor super muscular, with the build of a martial artist or a runner. His face seemed to suit that of an Asian model more then a genius who specialized in S4S16 Knowledge, with long eyelashes, ruffled blonde hair, a smooth unbroken nose, uncapped lips and clean skin. The exterior of the man in front of Sunggyu appeared harmless, fit only for runways or races.

But it was his eyes that gave him away. The sparkling intelligence they held couldn't be hidden by the thick frames of the glasses the man worn. Or perhaps it was the way he held himself-upright, with a certain respect of one who had gone through much but refused to let life beat him down. Or maybe it was the handshake that Sunggyu had accepted despite his shock of the situation-firm, calculating, and deliberate. The calluses on his hands only helped reinforce Sunggyu's belief-this was the Kwon Jiyong that were searching for.

 

 

Swallowing his suprise, Sunggyu took a deep breath, "Nice to meet you." He bowed low, before standing up straight as the man echoed his movement. Waiting for the man's gaze to lock with his once more, the Infinite began again. "Sir, this is quite unexpected. But, please, we've been looking for you. Kwon Jiyong, we, the Infinites, are in need of a aid. Please, help us."

 

Jiyong's eyes widened before he moved back in the doorway, making room for them. "Come inside, quickly." His voice was soft and tinged slightly, matching his appearance but not the urgency in his voice, nor his current expression. They all filed in quickly, Francesca last. She looked the most confused out of all of them.

When the door snapped closed behind them, Jiyong narrowed his eyes at Sunggyu and crossed his arms. "What were you thinking, you fool! You can't just come marching into another country and tell everyone left and right that you're an Infinite, and expect the Hunters to NOT come after you!"

 

Sunggyu swallowed again, wincing at the angry tone the man was using. He admit to himself that it hadn't been a good idea. But he was still in shock from actually landing on the doorstep of one of the people they were searching for, and he had blurted it out before he could think. "I'm sorry, but we really need to speak to you-it's important! Plea-"

"No." The answer came ripping back at them in a form of a snarl. Staring dumbfounded at him, Sunggyu didn't know what to do. Should they just respect the man and leave and go looking for Sofia? It was pure dumb luck they found him. How long would it take for them to find Sofia?

"Bu-but you haven't even heard what was wrong yet!" Sungyeol stepped up, his surprise at the sudden refusal mirroring Sunggyu's own. "My Powers are gone-Please! I could die! WE could die!"

"Doesn't matter, I can't help you. Leave!" Jiyong retorted. When no one moved, he began to pace the length of the foyer, glaring at the floor.

"Dad...what's going on?" Francesca stepped forward, looking small and helpless as she reached out a hand to her father. Sunggyu half expected the man to bite it right off.

To his surprise, Jiyong halted in his steps and turned to the girl, catching her hand in his own and sighing. "I'm sorry, Cessie. This has something to do with the work I did before I met you." He pulled her in for a hug, and sighed again, releasing her to take a step back. "Look, these people are Infinites." The word apparently had an effect on the girl as formed an 'o' shape. "And I use to be involved with them. I stopped working years ago, and I haven't been involved with their kind for years." Sunggyu could feel the others bristling behind him; 'their kind'?! "-and I have no intention of doing it again." He smiled down at her gently, while the Infinites, Mei and Tae Joong looked at him with mixed reactions. Sungyeol's was the most heartbreaking. He just stared, with his shoulders slumped and his hands clasping his face, just looking broken. Sunggyu set his jaw, preparing himself to argue till he turned blue in the face; he wasn't leaving until Sungyeol's Powers were fixed, or until Jiyong had tried.

 

 Then the unexpected happened-again.

Francesca looked up at her father, chocolate eyes meeting honey brown. And then she shook her head. Took a step back. Shook it again.

"No, dad. You can't do this."
 

He looked at her, gaping.

"Dad, they came to you, looking for help. You just said you were once involved in their kind. This boy," She took a few more steps backwards until she was side by side with Sungyeol. Touching his shoulder gently with her hand, he looked up at her with teary eyes. "This boy needs your help. He could die if he doesn't get his Power back." She moved forward again, her feet making little to no noise on the hardwood floor, until she stood infront of her father again. "Remember when you found me? I was an orphan. I was a thief. I could have died, but you didn't let me." She grabbed his hands, never once breaking eye contact with Jiyong. "Don't let this boy die either."

After a moment of silence, Jiyong inhaled shakily, breaking the hush that fell over the room. He closed his eyes and let go of Francesca's hands, before opening them again, piercing Sunggyu with them. "I will warn you one last time. Leave Singapore."

 

Without hesitation, he replied.

 

"No."

 

"Then it can't be helped. I will help you once, and only once. After his Powers," He gestured to Sungyeol, "Are returned, you must leave Singapore. Understand? An unusually large amount of Infinites has entered this country, and if a single spy hears about this, every Hunter across Asia will be searching for you." Sunggyu stiffened. "Yes, I know about the other half of your group-the ones that wait at your villa. After I am done, you have half an hour to return to the villa, and half an hour to leave. If you stay longer than an hour..." His soft voice trailed off, leaving Francesca to look at him in confusion. But where the girl saw nothing, Sunggyu saw much, much more.

Those eyes told him what Jiyong's words did not. Fear and a threat. A threat that if they didn't leave, they would regret it-Jiyong would make sure of it some how. But fear? Why fear?

Before he could figure out what the emotion meant, Jiyong had spun around, disappearing further into the depths of the house, his voice calling from behind him. "I take it you are agreeing. Sunggyu and Sungyeol, come with me."


He shook his head slightly to clear his thoughts, and grabbed the younger boy's hand, following the man's voice into the shadows.

 

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 27, 2264
Singapore, Singapore
9:39 PM

 

 

Ji Ae took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Holy . What just happened?"

"Jiyong and Sunggyu had a fight to see whose was bigger. Fran won."

 

"MEI!" Sungjong yelled, his eyes wide. Tae Joong snorted beside him, though it was unclear as to whether it was from amusement, surprise or in agreement with the girl.

 

Rolling her eyes, Ji Ae turned to the quiet Francesca as Mei and the two remaining boys began to argue. "I'm sorry about Mei-she can be a little..."

"Blunt?"

"Yeah, blunt sometimes. I'm sorry."

The girl looked at her and smiled," Well, she was kinda true."

Ji Ae raised her eyebrows while the girl shrugged and grinned wider.

 

Shaking her head, she sat on stairs leading upwards, where the Indian girl joined her a minute later. They watched the trio bicker for a moment before Ji Ae spoke up.

"Look, I know this may be a little personal, so you don't have to answer, but, um, is...is Jiyong your adopted father?" She looked over at Francesca uneasily, waiting for a reaction.

The girl looked back at her with raised eyebrows, slapping her cheeks and opening in a surprised 'o'. "Gee, I wonder what gave that away-is it that he's Asian and I'm not?"

"Okay, yeah, that was a stupid question, I know," slapping herself on the forehead, Ji Ae sighed as Francesca smirked, turning her eyes back to the verbal war occuring across the room.

 

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 27, 2264
Singapore, Singapore
9:25 PM

 

 

They had followed Jiyong blindly around the house until they had reached a door. Light was shining around the edges of it, strecthing out from under the bottom of the door, almost reaching Sunggyu's feet.

 

Jiyong pulled a key from a stack of books to their left, and inserted it into the lock and turned it, before slipping the key into his pocket again. Opening the door, he entered first, waving the duo behind him in afterwards.

"Hurry up, I want to get this over with. Sunggyu, stay where you are."

Shutting the door behind the two, he came up behind Sungyeol and started shoving him towards a large glass table sitting in the center of the room. "Take off your shirt, lay down, face towards the ceiling."

As the boy did as he was asked, Jiyong headed for one side of the room, beginning to rummage through a box, the sound of clinking glass echoing about the room.

 

Looking around, Sunggyu had a hard time assessing the place they were in. As soon as he had entered the room, he had stood in direct light, with several lights shining towards the doorway. The blinded him temporarily, but even as he got use to the brightness, the light prevented him from actually being able to make out the rest of the room. The only other place that was lit up was the table Sungyeol was sitting on. He couldn't even see Jiyong any more, as he was too far in the shadows, but the man could most definitely see him. Even though he felt like he was in an ancient bad cop film, he still felt an inch more of grudging respect for Kwon Jiyong; Sunggyu couldn't see a thing he was doing at the moment or what his lab looked like-if he was spying, all he would be able to tell his boss would be that Jiyong had very nice bright lights and a pretty glass table.

But what did Jiyong do for a living that would make spies come after him? Or what DID he do?

 

The man appeared next to Sungyeol's side, holding a mug. He sat the Teleporter up and muttered something to him, making him drink it. Sunggyu had to trust the man to not poison his friend. Laying him back down, he made him turn over so Sungyeol was face down on the table. Tapping the table twice, the edges morphed, before seemingly melting over Sungyeol's ankles and wrists.

That was too much for Sunggyu. "What are you doing?!" He snapped, taking a step forward.

"Don't move." Jiyong called back, not even turning to face him. If you move one more time, I'll stop what I'm doing and give him back to you-even if it's mid procedure. I know what I'm doing, Sunggyu."

 

Clenching his fists, the Infinite Leader remained still, watching Jiyong like a hawk.

The genius mumbled a few words under his breath, before taking out what appeared to be a lead stick with a gently hooked end, about 2 cm thick in width, and 1'5'' long in length. Holding it with his right hand, he leaned on the table with his left, waiting a few minutes.

Suddenly a black spot appeared on Sungyeol's back. Sunggyu could feel a muscle jumping on his temple as he watched, fighting hard to restrain himself as the spot grew bigger. What the was Jiyong doing to Sungyeol?

 

Picking a surgical knife off the glass table, Jiyong moved forward, blocking Sunggyu's view of what happened next. All he knew was that a moment later, Sungyeol yelled out, arching his chest into the table as his head and shoulders went up, trying to escape the pain of whatever Jiyong was doing.

Sunggyu started to count down from 100, trying to remain calm as he watched Sungyeol writhe about the table.

 

2 Minutes later, Jiyong stepped away, carrying the bloody surgical knife and lead stick, which was about a foot long now-had Sunggyu guessed the wrong length?-off into the shadows. Sungyeol still lay on the table, free of the glass restraints, now limp and breathing hard, sweat appearing in pebbles along his slim, heaving form, a bloody knash where the black spot use to be. But even as he watched, the wound began to heal, until seconds later, only blood remained. But if it healed by itself...?

"Did...did you fix him?"

 

Jiyong's voice came from the shadows. "Yes. He only has temporary super healing. It should disappear in a day or two." Sunggyu opened his mouth to thank the man perfusely, but was quickly cut off. "Leave. You said you would. Once you step outside of this house, you have an hour to leave Singapore. If you return again whilst you are still an Infinite-while ANY of you are still Infinites-you will die. That is not a threat. That is a promise. Sungyeol, go to Sunggyu-you may leave now."

 

Sunggyu swallowed hard as Sungyeol slowly sat up from the table, grabbing his shirt and sweater from the floor and stumbling over to where his leader stood.

 

"Are you alright?" He asked, as he looped an arm around the boy's shoulders to support him.

 

Sungyeol gave him a weak smile filled with his old childish excitement, tossing the clothes he carried to hang from his shoulder as he leaned against his friend.

"Sunggyu. I can feel it. I can feel it! My Powers! They're back!" 
 

Smiling warmly, Sunggyu lead them back through the maze of the house to the Foyer, "That's great, 'Yeollie."

 

 


-v-v-v-
 

 

March 27, 2264
Singapore, Singapore
9:40 PM

 

 

 

Sungjong was the first to attack the two when they returned to the foyer. Ji Ae was a close second-the only reason she was delayed was because she was busy staring at Sungyeol's shirtless chest with raised eyebrows for a good few minutes.

"Su-sungyeol! You're bleeding!" Sungjong gasped, unlatching himself from the older boy and holding up his blood smeared hand. Ji Ae frowned, looking over his shoulder at his back.

"Correction: Was. Guess who has super healing for the next couple of daaays!" He grinned happily, hugging the girl in his arm harder before letting go gentle.

"Seriously!? Sweet! Less work for me!" Sungjong giggled, shoving his shoulder.

He nearly fell over if it hadn't been for Sunggyu still supporting him.

"Watch it-even if he has super healing, whatever the hell Jiyong has put in his system isn't affected by it, so he still can't walk properly. We better get back to the Vill-"

He stopped before hitting himself in the head. "! I'm so stupid!"

"What? What happened?" Tae Joong moved closer, confused.

"I forgot about fixing Jinri!" He 'passed' Sungyeol to the nearest people, Ji Ae and Sungjong, and turned back to face the shadows of the house. "I have to go ask Jiyong if he'll fix her."

 

"I won't. I only said I'd help you once."

The man appeared in front of the Time Infinite, causing everyone to jump except Francesca, who yawned.

 

"You have an hour to leave, Mr. Kim." Jiyong said softly, his eyes staring coldly at the Infinite. "If I were you, I wouldn't be dawdling." 

"But, she needs to be healed too!"

"I said one. Leave."

Inhaling, Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. "She is one of us, and we will treat her like so, keeping her interests in mind. Her best interest is to have her Power removed. You won't help us, only one other can. She lives here. We will not leave until then."

 

Jiyong looked him from head to toe and back again. "Are you sure you want to do that?" He asked, ever so gently, as if speaking to a small child.  

 

"Yes."

"And they won't do it alone." Francesca stood up and made her way over to the group, standing beside Sunggyu.

 

"What?! Ces, you can't-" Jiyong stared at her in disbelief.

"Dad, they need me-they need a guide around Singapore and they will need my help to survive here. I am helping them-you know how I like adventuring and stuff." Her gaze softened and she smiled at him. "Besides, we both know I had to leave the nest some day, Dad. Don't worry, I'll be back." She moved forward and kissed his cheek and hugging him. He didn't move.

Pulling away, she moved for the door. "Come on guys. Let's go lookin' for this Sofia." Fire in her eyes, Francesca grabbed Ji Ae's arm and Tae Joong's, marching outside. Without looking back, Sunggyu and Mei followed.

 

 

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

March 27, 2264
Location Unknown
Time Unknown

 

 

 

Sitting in the darkness, he rubbed his face again, and took another sip of whiskey, letting out a dry sob after the fire faded from his throat.

"They took her from me...they took her from me!" He yelled, rocking forward in his seat, clenching his hands around the neck of the bottle. His rage made his form shake, wiry muscles standing out along his back, neck and arms.

 

Suddenly all his strength faded from his figure. He slumped backwards into the wooden chair, cradling his drink close and sobs began to wrack him again.

"She's going to di-die...Hun-hunter's are going to fi-find he-her-sh-she's gonna DIE!" He screamed, pure agony and sorrow in his voice.

 

"They-they're goin-ing to to-torture her-oh god-they're go-going to torture her!" He continued to cry, bringing his knees to his chin and rocking back and forth, occasionally taking a sip of the whiskey.

"They-'re go-going to h-hurt her-they're go-going to tor-tortur-ure her-she's gu-gonna die in -pa-pain-why did she go?!" He voice became a wail.

More rocking back and forth.

"Hun-hunters eve-everywhere-a-after the Inf-In-infinites-gonna ca-catch her, go-gonna ki-ki-kill her, no-nothing I ca-can do..."

The rocking suddenly stops.

"Or is there?" The voice is much deeper, impossibly calm for a man who has cried for that long, impossibly clear for a man who has drank that much alcohol.

"Or is there, Jiyong? Is there really nothing you can do? Hmmm?" The form uncurled itself, setting the whiskey bottle on the table smoothly.

"Why don't you just let me take over? It's been sooo very long," Dark humor laced itself through the velvety voice's words.

The figure sudden collasped on itself. "No-no! You can't! You'll kill the-"

He straightened up, laughing richly. "Oh, but you warned them, did you not? You warned them about me, you told them to leave-naughty Jiyong, naughty. They are Infinites-they deserve to die. In fact, even if I don't go after them, they will die anyways. There are other Hunters, Hunters who are still known to the world, Hunters who still hunt for their blood."

A sob began again, and the form shuddered, "B-but, sh-she did no-nothing-they to-took her-if she ha-had stayed, she wo-would have sur-survived!"

The cry stopped mid sob, "Hmmm... that is true, that is true. I'm not as cruel as you may think, Jiyong. We are one, you and I. I see her has my own daughter as well. I've seen her skills throughout the years, her knowledge, her strengths. I've seen how well she hides it. She will not die. At least, not by my hand."

A shaking hand grabbed the whiskey bottle and brought it to the man's lips. After a few gulps he set it back onto the table quietly. "Wha-what do you me-mean?"

 

The hand released the bottle, relaxing beside it, tapping a finger onto the table as if bored. "Well, didn't I mention how there will be other Hunters? This is quite a crowd of Infinites you've got together. And you heard their leader-he's one of those 'we-stick-together' morons. His beliefs will be their downfall."

 

Closing his honey brown eyes, the man took a shaking breath. "Y-you promis-promise not to-to ki-kill her?"

 

The breath came out quietly. "Of course."

Swallowing hard, the man furrowed his brow. "Br-bring he-her home. To-to safety."

The eye opened again. Pitch black irises laughed darkly at the world as the deep, velvety voice answered.

"Of course."

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 27, 2264
Location Unknown
Time Unknown


Eyes the colour of faded roses snapped open, before narrowing sharply.

"He's Awakened."

A young boy in rags on the other side of the room frowned, cocking his head to the side. "What?"

 

Her eyes continued to remain focused ahead, staring into the dark, ever glowing, never batting a lash.

"He's here. In Singapore."

The boy sat up a little straighter. "Who? Who's here?"

 

 

"G-Dragon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-v-v-v-


A/N

Oo-la-la~ Jiyong has multiple personalities?

Hehehe

Heeeellooo all.

...

...

...

*Starts crying*

ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPXCVBNM,SDFGHJKLRTYUIO

Zomg, you guys are so niiiiice DX I haven't written a Chapter in months, and yet like 99% of you guys are still subscribed! D'X So ni-nice...THANK YOUUUU *sobs*

*Stops crying*

Anywhos~

Yes, I made a new Chapter. Truth is, I kinda lost the luuurv for KPop for a bit, and with it, the interest in this story-actually, it was a little different from that-though thats part of it. See, after I wrote the last Chapter, I kinda hit a road bump-when I had wrote the Chapter I was partially interested in the story-like 75%. But then I kinda just stopped after that, leaving the story at a conclusion where I didn't know how to pick it up from. Soooo, being the jerk I was, I didn't write anything. Damn Writer's Block. Anywhos, I tried to write this Chapter in November actually. Didn't turn out very well. Didn't really help my Writer's Block or my lack of KPop interest.

Hooowever, I did start to have a growing interest again, and I had an idea for this story, but I wasn't sure how to write it, or when to write it or blahblahblah. I put it off, 'cus I didn't think it would be that good, and it'd be a failed attempt like the time in November. I even tempted with the idea of coming up with short little chapters like I did in the beginning of BHS (Which I'll still probably do)  

 

However, there are three people who helped me with this chapter for suuure. And I would like to thank them for helping me, even if they didn't think they did anything.

Firstly,
Yj2464  
This person is not subbed to me, nor have I ever spoken with her. But her stories are freakin' amazing. Seriouz guyz, go read her stuff (Though it's like all 'M' rated. Sooo-if you can't handle , no read for you!)

Secondly,
Wynthe
Thank you so much for helping me with ideas and stuff-I haven't really been on AFF a lot recently, but when I read that you wrote that story because of me I was thiiis close to crying. And you can't see 'cus we're on the internet, but my fingers are like a cm apart. Like, no joke, I read it, and I was so very close to crying. Jesus, I feel like a baby, gaaaaaah D: I love you so very much, thank you so very much for helping me (I apologize about the lack of Sanghee in this Chapter >>)

And Lastly, formerly know as Francesca, now
CrystalRainbow
Today was the forst time I had logged into AFF in like a month. I was feeling gross and wanted to just see if I could find more inspiration for BHS. It came in the form of an Inbox letter for youuu <3  Like, if I had been that close to crying with Wynthe over the story (and I had been so very, very close to it when I read about you saying that to me too *sob*), I was like a millimeter away with you and your Christmas message. Instead of being a giant baby, I kinda just squealled and rolled around on my bed, in the blankets 'cus of it. Kinda like a Ces Burrito ;) Thank you so much for cheering me on, even when I was being a baby and having Writer's Block and hiding from the world in my MJCave. You are the greatest little sister anyone could ask for *hugs* I love you!


Now, after all that corny stuff. Onto the comments!


....Which I'm not doing! Muhahaha! But I'll try next time, okay <3


 

Love, WhosThere13