Calm Before The Storm [The Negotiations 1/2]

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

March 28, 2264
Unknown Location
Unknown Time

 

 


Humming some long forgotten tune, G-Dragon strutted under the dim streetlight, past the 5th or so cargo container. Warehouses outlined the sky behind the cargo, giant rusty buildings from a previous era.

 

Looking ahead, the man smiled thinly. Three other men waited in the shadows between a crimson red cargo container and a moldy green one. Continuing on his path in the light and along the road, GDragon marched until he was parallel with them, only 10 feet away.

"TOP, Seungri, Daesung. So nice to see you all. It's been faaar too long." He grinned wickedly, the light casting eery shadows over his eyes and the underside of his cheekbones. "Where is Taeyang?"

Footsteps echoed behind him. With a half turn, his grin grew wider as yet another man joined them, slipping into the shadows to stand beside Seungri. "I'm right here, GD."

"Well, well, the whole gang is here. Isn't this exciting?!"
 

TOP's eyes narrowed and he felt his friends stiffen beside him. "No. It's not. We're going to get the girl, and then we're going to drop her off at Seungri's place. Then we're going to AHA. Nothing exciting whatsoever." He snapped back, his velvet voice twisting in his anger.

 

Shrugging, G-Dragon just continued to smirk. "And everyone gets what they want." Standing straighter, he looked over at Daesung. "So! D-Lite, find anything useful about these guys? Like their location?"

The man bowed his head, his small eyes staring bleakly at the ground. "There were three locations were there have been rumors of S4S16s staying. The one with the most S4S16s is at the corner of the city. I know how to get there."

"Excellent!" Clapping his hands together, G-Dragon switched his gaze over to Seungri. "What about you, VI?"

 

The man's eyes glittered as he stared blankly at his leader. "Nothing."

No one made a sound.

"What?" GD's previous merriment disappeared.

"I found nothing." Seungri spat out, glaring now. "I found nothing about this group of random Infinites, or whatever. I looked them up and found nothing. I don't have access to AHA's database anymore, remember, G-Dragon? We aren't officially part of AHA anymore, and despite BoA's public brownnosing and idolization of us within the industry, she still had our licenses and memberships cut when we left."

 

Suddenly G-Dragon was gone from the light, and standing inches from the younger man. VI could feel his cool breath on his face, and he suddenly felt a pounding fear overtake him. He tried to shrink back, but found his way blocked by the cargo box behind him.

 

"VI, VI, VI, we both know you're more capible then simply ing and ." His voice was soft, but his eyes spoke of murder. Seungri looked away, swallowing nervously. His previous anger and bravo was gone under G-Dragon's wrath.

"Why didn't you hack the database-you use to all the time when you spineless cowards were looking for that filth who use to be in our group. What was his name? SO-1, or some other idiotic name? Suits his IQ-only morons would hide from AHA-"

"SHUTUP! Jang Hyunseung was NOT A COWARD!" Seungri yelled, shoving G-Dragon away from him, his gaze burning with rage. "He was taken! He didn't run away! You know nothing! Unlike you, he will always be apart of us! You sonofa will never be part of Big Bang!" Lashing out a fist that GD easily dodged, Seungri snarled, "You will always be a sad, shadowy replacement of Jiyong-but you will never be him! You're the coward! You're the unwanted filth, you bastard!"

 

Suddenly Taeyang was behind him, restraining his arms tightly and grabbing the black gun he had drawn in a flash. TOP and Daesung grabbed GD, who was expressionless. Only his drawn butterfly knife and tense body were clues to his future actions.

 

"We don't have time for fighting! Seungri, control your temper! G-Dragon, knifing him would have done nothing, if anything, it would have placed us further from our goal!" TOP barked, glaring between the two.

"Oh, I wasn't going to knife him", GD purred, shrugging off the loosened grips of his teammates and slipping the knife back into his pocket. "I knew he wasn't going to shoot me-I may be G-Dragon, but this body also holds the precious Jiyong." He patted his chest. "He wouldn't want to harm him, now would he? No, I was just going to cut him up a little. Teach him a little lesson."

Daesung stepped away form him in disgust, curling his lip and wrinkling his nose. Taeyang sighed, releasing the glaring Seungri after he was sure he wasn't going to attack their leader.

 

"Somethings haven't changed over the years, GD. One of them is attacking each other. Strictly off limits. Do it again, and I'LL teach you a lesson. Doesn't matter if Jiyong is still in there or not." Taeyang spoke softly, as his hand toyed with guns at his hips.

 

Smirking, G-Dragon crossed his arms. "Oh, goodie. I've always wanted to fight you."

"Enought!" TOP growled. "No more fighting, understand! Good. Now lets get back on topic. When are we hunting the Infinites and how?"

"Quite simple, actually." GD gently the Glock at his hip. "Of course I have just the plan for it."

 

 

-v-v-v-


March 28, 2264
The Dead City, Singapore
6:03 AM

 

 

"Sofia, Big Bang is meeting at Sector 8. There's reason to believe their planning on killing the large number of Infinites that have arrived recently."

 

Changmin had found her first after she had hid from Yunho. He didn't ask why she had moved, but rather informed her of the disturbing piece of information he had picked up from evesdropping around town. Info was easy to find, if one knew where to look.

 

With a sigh, Sofia stood up, and placed Edmund back in his holester. "So now they act. Come, let's go deal with this situation before it gets out of hand."

 

Brushing by his shoulder as she passed, she waited for him as he grabbed his lantern and followed her like a puppy. They made their way through the maze of hallways and rooms that they lived in.

 

Singapore had managed to escape the majority of the Power Wars, though it had still been sideswiped every now and again. Sofia and the boys lived at the edge of the Dead City. The Dead City was the western section of Singapore the Capitol, the part that had been hit by a radiation versus weather versus fire Power War. It hadn't taken long for the Hunters to arrive and take part of it. It wasn't too soon either-a very rare Power had shown up-a death Power, and had begun to wipe out large sections of western Singapore. The Hunters had killed the S4S16 before they had gone any further. Of course the damage was done. The buildings and landscape of western Singapore was now either crumbling thanks to the weather Power, charred because of the fire Power, mutated because of the radiation Power, or dead because of the death Power. Or perhaps the death was partially because of the radiation Power as well.

It was inhabitable, and people grew afraid to live there, thanks to the radiation and rumors of the death Power leaving a curse there. But that had been years ago.

Sofia liked to be left alone, so it seemed natural to go live in the ruins of a forbidden and terrifying city. Thanks to part of her Power, the vibe Power, she could sense were the radiation was and had spread, and steered clear of those sections of the city. Because Changmin and Yunho had refused to leave her alone despite the danger, she took pity on them and pointed out the contaminated areas so one of them didn't come back with a third eye or something odd about them.

 

Making their way outside, they walked along the dark streets, until they came along the end of a skyscraper laying on the ground, the edges worn from the winds and the natural wear and tear of time. They continued on until they reached where it's original base still stood, and entered the silent building. Something scaly and furry darted from their path into the darkness.

Climbing the stairs, they reached the section where the top of the skyscraper had been knocked off. The height was still impressive, and the wind pulled at their clothes as they looked out at the land. To their left, the living, glowing Singapore seemed to hum, calling to them, and beckoning with warmth and companionship. In front of them, the bay stretched out, glittering darkly as the waves lapped at the distant shoreline. To their right, the Dead City continued to crumble, laying broken and forgotten.

"Look, there." Pointing a finger, Sofia gestured towards their far right, where the land curved to complete the inlet of the bay. Dying streetlights lined the faraway road, dotting their way across the land, before disappearing at the edge of the Dead City. Newer, brighter streetlights began once more on their left, at the opposite edge of the decaying city.

 

Where the older lights lead, ancient, rusty cargo boxes and warehouses lay parallel with the road, left to fade away to nothing by their careless owners.

 

"If you walk along the road, you'll reach those cargo holders. Stay out of the light, and remain in the shadow. If you keep walking, you'll eventually reach the area that Big Bang is meeting at. I'd say stop at the first one, and use your Power. You know what to do. Just make sure they get this info," She passed him a piece of paper with words scralled across the page.

"While you're doing that, I'll get Yunho to go meet the other group of Hunters that has entered Singapore."

"UK?" Changmin asked, pocketing the paper after scanning it quickly.

"Yes. He'll inform them of similar conditions as the ones you are to read to Big Bang."

"I'll go right away," Changmin smiled bravely, turning from the sight before them and heading towards the stairs.

"Wait. One more thing." He turned to look at her. "I need the number of the house the Infinites are at."

"I can give you that." replied the man, nodding his head.

"Good. Now let's go. There is no time to waste."




A_A_A_A



A/N I wanted to tease you guys with a little something whilst I get my act together and finish the remaining parts of this chapter :P

See? I'm not dead-I just took toooo long of a break.

Anywhos, I'll be back soon with the next chapter-this one is just super short because I wanted to get it out there ASAP. I might alter some things when I upload the next chapter. :I (I'll tell you if I edit anything important though)

 

Not only that, but all the chapter info that I usually right out-I left a whole bunch at school, so I have to wait until tomorrow to grab it-it has some important info in it-liiike the Top 10 Hunters *wiggles eyebrows* Who knows? Maybe I'll be introducing the other Hunter groups at the end of the next chapter *shrug* Who knooooows~


$@$~Comment Replies~$@$
 

Ice_girl: Nope, you got it right, there are 10 groups in all, including J.Tune[MBLAQ&Rain], Big Bang, and U-Kiss plus 7 others. BoA is head of the organization, so she's not in the Top 10. Hope you like this teaser~

CrystalRainbow: I got this! *Huff* K! Comment replies for Fraaaan, go!
Oh thaaanks. I was writing and suddenly remembered Tablo, and was like, crap-he should have waken up by now...Sooo I worked a mysterious disappearance into the mix so they could continue on with little to now guidence. It's time for Infinite to put on their big kid pants!
Awwww, you're too cute~ hahaha I guessing you mean...SHINee? JK, Big Bang XD
Haha yeah, Sanghee isn't very fond of Fran thanks to the vision. Whoopsie.
I do, I know. *le sigh* *mournful face* :C If you wanna edit them randomly, I can give you my login info. I gave it to Wynthe, but I think it may have scared her a little 'cus my AFF account stopped working for a bit around the time she logged in. But I'm pretty sure it was just my computer being derpy, not the fact that someone else had logged into my account from a different location >>
<3

Yep! Changmin and Yunho are in their 20's. But Sofia doesn't seem them as 20 year olds, but rather as children (just because she thinks they have so much to learn and blahblahblah its not because she's mental or anything). She's probably going to become one of my favorite characters soon haha so colourful~
Naaaah, Sofia doesn't like Yunho. YUNHO likes Sofia. She still sees him as a kid. Nope. I don't know about Jifia, but I may be able to fix up another couple :P Maaaaybe. If I can work it in.
Yep, it was GD.

Yeah, jeez, Fran, makin' all this trouble for Infinite! Dooon't worry-Despite Sunggyu knowing about your part in their possibly future deaths, he's too loyal and stubborn to dump you out in the streets-you're a part of their group now. Or at least in his eyes you are.
Conflicting emotions, I see haha
Mehehe the character matching just means I stalk you....*creepy look* Nah, just kiddin'-I'm just following the profile you gave me :D
Naaaah your story is fantastic <3

Wheeeee, I wuv you, you're too cute and hyper <3

 

 

Jaimee: I needed to find a use for Fran, and I was watching the 'She's Gone' MV by GD, and suddenly got the idea. Didn't think I'd be able to pull it off, but Ohhhhh weeeell :D
Yeah, I wanted to include the old Hyunseung-BigBang connection somehow. As you can see, Big Bang didn't give up on Hyunseung in my story, despite his disappearance. ;)
Yeah, that'll be suprisenly soon >>" *cough*likethenextchapter*cough*

Nope, just lazy and derpy hehe
Awwww yeah, when Summer comes, I will be typing this 24/7-sleep will no longer be a necessity :3 It'll be like when I first started this story-chapter every other day *happy sigh*
Hoho, I see what you did there ^^ Yes I have, actually~ Seeing as how you're a BYG&Zelo fan, I have a question to ask you-I message you actually :D
HWAITING~!

 


NamWoohyunWifey: Well, I can't make their vision entirely true-I mean, I need some characters to carry on the storyline ;) Maybe kill off a couple of guys, but that's it. Hehe
Nah, it doesn't look suspicious-I just wasn't sure if I was imagining things or not-I'm derpy that way aha
Oh good :D

 


imsosofia: Haha, watch out, you'll hurt yourself XD
Yeah, my knowledge of TVXQ is fairly limited-I just know a few of their songs like Mirotic, Keep Your Head Down, Wrong Number, etc.
That's because Sofia is very important in the story ;) And I love her! <3 You wrote out her profile so perfectly and there is so much info for me to use, wheeeee~ So happy~ She has a big role coming up in the next chapter, hehe
Yep. There's even a specific reason as to why Big Bang left. Whiiich will be revealed in due time-though you got a teenytiny hit today with this chapter >> But yeah, Big Bang was never lollipops and rainbows-they've had it rough :( then again, in a business that involves hunting and/or killing people, it's not exactly going to be all joy, right? :/

 


GuestZ: Yeah, Sofia has super awesome Powers, and TVXQ's Powers may not be super unique, but they are fairly rare and powerful.
Weeeeell, Fran's Power is powerful in the sense of applying it to one or two people. But the more people she tries to use her Power on, the less effect it is. It's like-the more concentrated it is, the better its effect. However, she doesn't even know about her Power yet, so it would be difficult for her to save them without that knowledge, amirite?

I should look that up hehe tell me if BHS starts getting too tenious and bad, alright? I don't want to turn it into something overrun and gross D:


Zenlovers: Yep, Sungyeol's Power is back-Jiyong doesn't go halfassed about a deal when he makes one :)
Yeah, 'Lies' was good-but he was too, I don't know, too alley-way criminal looking. 'Lies' would be good for a shifty, lowlife kind of character, if I was to base GD off him (Of course, i'm looking soley at his looks. If I looked at his character, it would be even more difficult. GD is suppose to be purely insane and messed up in the head. His character in 'Lies' is actually really nice and loveable because he sacrifices his free life for the girl he loves). In 'She's Gone', GD looks freakin' insane-he chases after a (most likely) innocent girl, into a maze, where he hunts her relentlessly while she runs, terrified. She ends up being stabbed to death, and he enjoys the blood on his face, acting all creepy. I dunno, I just though 'She's Gone' would suit insane GD better *shrug* Though I do love 'Lies', the song, better then 'She's Gone' haha


 

Wynthe: Yeah, Doojoon is a bit of a hypocrite, what can I say? XD haha
Yep, double whammy-Tablo's gone and some of the biggest, baddest Hunters are after them.

Mei is pretty freakin' badass-she can hold her own against any bad again, as long as he doesn't pull out a Power on her XD She also likes to ruin various atmospheres by making weird comments. Shes just that awesome haha
Glad you like GD's/Jiyong's character twist, hehe
Huh? Where did I say HS? Crap, did I miss something again D: If I did, then yeah, I probably meant Hyunseung.

The relationships are all tangled up right now hehe XD Sungyeol isn't sure who he likes and he thinks its just a crush, Taejoong and Soojung don't exactly have crushes on anyone yet since they've just got here, though they do know who they think is attractive and whatnot.
As you can see, Sofia is going to find them first ;)
Yeah, Sofia has loads of layers-imsosofia even gave me like a full backstory! It was so awesome! So despite her character orginally only going to have a cameo, I wanted to give her a much more important role so that she can properly show her multiple sides. Her past is really interesting as well :D
TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, Jiyong and Hyunseung had all been friends who decided they needed money to meet their needs, so they joined together. Minus Hyunseung and their years of joyless bloodshed, they became more wary. They never enjoyed the killing-especially Jiyong. He use to be a young, unemployed professor. However, after he was taken away and came back changed and with a new name, the other members hated killing even more. Only GD liked killing and hunting. They did it for the money, among other reasons. And, well, time past, certain things happened, and here Big Bang is now, years later and being forced back into the AHA. They liked their easy life-they had money from AHA that had lasted them for a long time, but now they had to do the thing they hated most and go back to capturing and killing S4S16s. So yeah, none of them are too happy with GD right now.

Don't worry, Fran's history and her interactions with Jiyong will be revealed in due time >:D
God, that nursery rhyme can be surprisingly creepy depending on who's singing it o_o Thanks~
I'm so sorry it took so long T_T I had everything planned out-but then I just never got around to typing it *le sigh* But the next chapter should be out super soon, since this is the beginning of it actually.

Awww thanks~
*tears up* thaaaaank you so much~ It means a lot to hear one of my friends likes it <3 <3 *so happy*
Also: Diplomas . A lot. Ugh. -3-


 
@$@~Comment Replies Complete~@$@

  
Aaaaall done! Anywhos, hope you like the teaser. I'll try to finish the next chapter ASAP.

Thanks to all the readers, commentors, and subscribers~


WhosThere13

P.S.
DID EVERYONE SEE THE SUPER PRETTY INTRO PICTURE AT THE BEGINNING!? Guess what, guess what, guess what-
CrystalRainbow made it for me-isn't it so epic!? Thank you so much Fran! It's beautiful!

P.S.S.

ALSOALSOALSO: Wynthe made this EPIC trailer for the #1 Hunter Group-I'll give it you guys when  I introduce them, but until then I will babble about how awesome it is to myself >:D 'CAUSE IT'S AWESOME, trust me ;)