Ring Around The Rosy

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

March 23, 2264
Seoul, South Korea

Seoul National Park Station

4:38 PM

 

It was a miracle they had gotten to the station so fast. But as she exited from the taxi and paid the driver, she closed her eyes and felt a pang in her heart as she realised she had to make a decision.

 

If she left now, she would live for sure, and maybe her nightmares would go away and she could pretend nothing happened. Or she could head down to the underground station and try to clear as many people out as she could. If she went down, and she was too late...she would get killed, or seriously injured.

 

There was a chance that the nightmare could just be a nightmare-nothing more, nothing less. There was a chance that nothing was going to happen, and she had come to Seoul without telling any of her family members and by stealing her father's money, for no reason. She could just walk away-there was a chance.

 

The sound of the boy calling to his mother echoed in her head.

 

Opening her eyes, she narrowed them in determination. She did NOT want to take the chance of falling asleep tonight and waking to the sound of the boy wailing. She did NOT want to see him die again. She had, had ENOUGH of the nightmares of being the only survivor during the subway accident.

 

She took the stairs two at a time on her way down.

 

 

-v-v-v-v-v-v-

 

"Move it!"

 

Jinri shook her head and broke out her trance at the sound of the girl's voice, before swallowing and bolting for the station stairs. She knew they weren't going to make it-why was she trying?

 

Suddenly she heard someone call out to them, and a minute later she crashed into someone's chest.

 

Looking up, she realised it was one of the two guys who were the other remainers on the level.

 

He grabbed both their wrists and turned to his friend, "Sunggyu, we have to go! Now!"

 

The other man stood next to him, his chest heaving, as he continued to rub his fingers to his forehead. The sound of the screeching metal was getting even louder, the floor rocking under their feet. She could see the flying sparks shoot from the magnetic bands along the ground, and smell the scent of melting metal.

 

The girl, who still had her hand grasped so tightly around Jinri's hand to the point that it ached, began to stuggle against the man. He refused to loosen his grip on the two though, even when she started kicking him and screeching.

 

 "Sunggyu! NOW!"

 

"No! There's...there's one more! I swear I saw one more!" he yelled back, opening his eyes and shaking his head.

 

"You and your freakin' last minute visions," their captor snapped, before dragging them closer to the stairs. Sunggyu followed closely, before shouting and pointing.

 

"Wait, there she is!"

 

-v-v-v-v-v-

 

When she had gone down the first level, she was incredibly confused to see hundreds of people milling about. Apparently, they had no idea what was going on either, as they all had the same baffled expressions on their faces. She paused-surely this many people wouldn't just be on the first level? Was this all the people on the station level? It was at that point she saw the young boy, hugging his mothers leg fiercely.

 

There was no way! She hadn't warned anyone, so how would they have known when to flee?

 

Confused, she was unsure of what to do next. Suddenly, she made her mind up-she was going to check anyways, and if anyone was there, she would warn them!

 

She headed for the next flight.

 

-v-v-v-v-v-

 

Jinri suddenly saw a girl with long almost redish-brown hair come flying down the stairs, like a bat out of hell. Her eyes were wide and she looked panicked when she saw them.

 

"Leave! Leave!" She shreiked, her voice hoarse, contradicting her pretty face.

 

Sunggyu looked even more surprised when he had heard her.

 

"How...?" He blinked before turning to his friend and nodding, while touching his back.

 

"Grab her-we can go."

 

Pushing Jinri roughly into his other arm so he was holding both girls with one hand, the towering man reached out his arm towards the running girl.

 

"Grab my hand!"

 

Without thinking twice, she made contact with him just as the train crashed headlong into the other one, sparks, metal and large chuncks of concrete fying through the air.

 

Then the world spun and everything went black.

 

 

 

 

 

A_A_A_A_A_A

A/N

 

If you're confused about anything else, it'll probably clear up within the next couple of chappies ^^

 

So Sunggyu was with there...wonder who the 'towering' impatient man was? Mehehe

 

Such a short Chapter~ Oh well, maybe I’ll add another one later~
 

Wow, so many comments T.T guys, you're going to make me cry~I'm so happy right now <3
Okay, just to make this slightly less confusing, I'll answer them by chapter. *goes off and happy sobs in a corner*


*Sniff* Anyways! In response to Chapter 2~

 

Zenlovers: No problem-thank you for applying with her-I really do like her, she reminds me of myself a lot actually haha~Sorry if she seemed a little 2D-I'll try to take her character more indepth and make her have more layers through out the story. I hope you like how I portray her~ :D
Zenloveeeers, I’m so sorry DX I looked at your profile and you said your character lived in Japan DX I’m sorry!!!! *sobs*

 

fatieynmanmanhani: Wahhh how do you know who has Woohyun?

 

Wynthe: Yay! So you do like how I'm writing her and not making things super obvious! Yes! Success! And yeah, I ended up using your idea 'cus I was like, hmmmm how am I going to get all these different girls together, and I thought-Ohhh if she could do 'that', it'd certainly help, plus the way she'd react would still be in character :D
Who hit her with a car then? (Quess on on profile with a private message~ I wanna know who you thought it was mehehe)

 

Whoo! Yeah, I know I didn't have to make her go that far into the dream, but if you truly want to scare someone, you're going to have to show them the end result as well as what happens. I added the little boy randomly to gve it more familiarity and to make the reader feel more sympathy towards the situation-heck, everyone knows little kids and most people think they're adorable, sooo put one in the middle of a train accident... *shrug* (I feel a little morbid now, haha)
Yeah! I was hoping people would picture her like that-again, trying to shock them with the situation at hand and show them how quickly things can go wrong if Sanghee doesn't hurry up and do something. Plus, its a little metophorical as well-I mean, she's the only one getting these freaky nightmares about train accidents, and the only other person who knows is her mom, and even she doesn't fully understand them. So in the current situation, she is alone and helpless and confused.

 

Hahaha!! Oh my God, your comment actually helped me out sooo much! See, when I put up the story, its only afterwards that I start noticing these tiny details out of place. And when I put up that chapter I thought I was missing something-then you kinda pointed it out-Whoopsies, time difference~ In reality, I had completely forgotten about it hehe whoops...oh well, it added to the story~ >>

 

Sweet, thanks! Yeah, sometimes I have troubles with writing if I run out of ideas to randomly shove in the plot. As of now, I haven't exactly pointed out any 'real' badguys, because I don't want my story to be super black and white. In real life, there are no bad guys and good guys, only people with different view points. But yes, I will be adding some later XD Oooh a tycoon would be fun to write haha Maybe I'll do him after I finish the beginning arch~

I am super happy you enjoyed it so much!!

 

 

In response to comments for Chapter 4 (So happy T.T)~

 

 

fatieynmanmanhani: Yah, Sanghee, hurry up T_T Run little kid, run!

Jaimee: Haha me too! I love it when I'm reading stories and suddenly everything clicks, and I understand it-I hope I can replicate it here XD Don't worry, I can't usually do cliffhangers for long on stories I'm super hyped about-heck I'm probably going to upload the other already typed chapter sometime today haha XD
Whoo! I'm glad you're enjoying it! Super happy!

 

francesca: Haha sorry about that-don't worry, it clears up eventually (like within the next couple of chapters XD)

wynthe: She's so slow! Run Sanghee, ditch the turtle taxi and run! T_T 
K, sooo Chapter one is suppose to be reality, whereas Chapter 2 is suppose to be explaining why this random girl in France is having these weird dreams about an accident in Seoul, South Korea, and why she's rushing off to go stop it-but Chapter 2 is suppose to take place several hours ahead of Chapter 1-make sense? Sorry if you're confused >>
Basically, if I listed them in the orders of time, it'd be Chapter 2, then Chapter 1 & Chapter 3 at the same time, then this Chapter. That's why I added the time and date and location on each of the chapters-one, 'cus it looks cool, and two because it can help people with whats going on.

Again, it's lucky you noticed, or else I probably would have completely forgotten -_-" derp~
Oooh that'd be a good idea-yeah I'll add something soon about her mummy and helping her, okay? Thanks for the idea~ XD

Yeah, I thought I'd start to try to show the readers exactly what Infinite's reputation in the real world is. Which is to say, not good haha

Yeah, I hope this chapter smoothed it out a little >>

I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as the other ones XD

 

IHeartHelloKitty: It miiight be~Don't worry, I'll eventually explain what the random American is doing on a Korean Subway headed for Seoul, when her hometown is the opposite way :D

Wah, I'm so happy you have so much faith in this story! Yes! I'll try to make it the best I can! XD

 

~~~

Eeeeeeh! You guys have no idea how happy I am for all the comments I've been getting~ I feel so spoiled~ But again, thank you so much! It really does help me with the story, trust me haha

 

So guys, I think I'm wrapping up the apply applications. If anyone still wants to apply, now or in the future, feel free to (I'm moving the application, you can find it on my blog tab on my profile), and I'll try to include your character anyway I can, and by that, I mean I'll try to make them a character who will be permanent, not one thats introduced then forgotten. Thanks guys!!!


Is it too soon to write thank yous?

 

….Nahhhh~I can always do them again XD

Thank you to Sweetlily9, Zenlovers, fatieynmanmanhani, Love4life, IHeartHelloKitty, jaimee, MulticultureINSPIRIT, Wynthe, koreasujufan, and francesca for subscribing-It means a lot!!!

 

Thanks to Wynthe, zenlovers, fatieynmanmanhani, IHeartHelloKitty, Jaimee, and Francesca (just yesterday~) for applying as the wonderful characters! XD

Aaaand thank you to Zenlovers, fatieynmanmanhani, Wynthejaimee, francesca and IHeartHelloKitty for commenting!!

 

And special thank you to Wynthe and fatieynmanmanhani for commenting on all three of the little lonely chapters I've put out and stuff XD I'll add more as fast as I can (well, without ruining the cliffhangers mehehe)

 

Whoo! So many thank yous! XD I wish I could give you guys hugs and 'thank you's in person-oh well~ Online is close enough~ haha

 

-WhosThere13

 

p.s. 'Tic Toc' was probably one of my fav songs on the Be Mine album-only 'cus theres a really cool drop in the music while Dongwoo is being badass and rapping super awesome XD
 

p.s.s. My fav song would have to be 'Because', aka Sunggyu's solo. I just love the drums in it-what are your guy's favorite songs on the Be Mine album?
 

p.s.s.s The song I can sing along to the most with my crappy Korean is 'Be Mine' >>