Introducing Beast...and The Source.

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

 

 

 

March 25, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
9:50 PM

 

 

 

Ji Ae could feel panic begin to buzz through her system, but she fended it off with the comfort of being surrounded by Infinites and her new friends. If this Infinite, this Beast person, Doojoon, was just tricking them, at least they had the various Powers of the full Infinite team with them.

 

"Hey, are you alright?" Dongwoo had dropped back from the front, and was currently gripped her forearm gently, "I can practically here your heartbeat. Though you aren't the only one."

 

She gave him a weak smile that slowly turned into a stronger, more determined one, "It's fine-I was just...unsure as to whether this was a trap or not, and if we'd be able to handle it. But if all you guys were here, we should be oka-," She paused when she noticed Dongwoo's eyes light up. "What?"

 

"Hey, are you starting to trust us?" She looked away from his bright grin, "Are you? That makes me happy! Are you our friend now?"

"W-well, u-um..."

 

"Hyung, you're scaring her," Sungjong whispered, jabbing the older boy in the side. "Besides, now is probably not the time."

 

Dongwoo scowled, "Oh yeah, we have to meet the rest of the Beasty boys." He gave Ji Ae another smile as he nudged her between his form and Sungjong. "Stay here until everything is less tense, okay?"

 

"I can take care of myself," She frowned slightly, moving to slip past the Infinite of Nature, back to her old spot.

He stopped her by grabbing her arm again, "Maybe you could...against normal people. But these guys are S4S16-they have Powers. You may know some sort of self defense or a type of fighting style, but that may not even help you for a second here."

Ji Ae sighed, nodding, before raising her head higher. "Fine. Then I'll just use this time to find out who had what Power. Did Tablo tell you guys anything?"

Dongwoo and Sungjong looked at each other, before the former opened his mouth to reply. But as he was about to say something, everyone stopped moving, making Ji Ae nearly bump into Sungyeol's back.

 

"Okay, stay here. Dongwoon will go get the others." Dongwoo looked up in confusion, as the boy who had been with Doojoon moved further down the stark white-coloured hallway. 

Silence enveloped them, until Woohyun tried to break it. "You know..this is a pretty nice place you've got here for a bunch of S4S16s." When they had first entered through the pine door, it ended up leading them through a white hallway with a dark, minty green trim along the top and bottom edges of the walls. The hallway had opened up to a much larger room filled with modern-styled furniture and devices, all following the colour trend of either white, the dark green, black, a dark brown, an a lighter pine wood colour. There was several other hallways leading off from the room they were standing in, though the distance of the said hallways was unknown-there was a bend within several metres of corridor, breaking off their eyesight from making an actual realistic judgement to how large Beast's hide out was.

 

Doojoon, who was splayed out in a relaxed stance on one of the black leather couch, just shrugged. "It is, huh? This year it was Hyunseung's turn to pick out the colour scheme for our place. Last year it was Junhyung's-I prefer lasts years actually-it was all blackish brown and red and white-Looked badass."

"Are those two both Beast members?" Myungsoo asked quietly, fighting the urge to move closer to where Sanghee stood with Jinri and Hoya.

"Obviously," Doojoon scoffed, "We're not going to just let random people design out hideout. Are the S4S16's getting dumber? Or is it just you guys?" As the Infinites bristled, his sharp eyes searched their group to land on Sanghee's face. Something about her just seemed a little off...The sound of approaching footsteps, made everyone turn towards the closest hallway.

The boy, Dongwoon, appeared, with two other men.

"Hey, where are the others?" Doojoon frowned, sitting up so he was leaning his elbows on his knees.

One of the strangers spoke up, "Yoseob and Hyunseung are in the library-They said they'd be here soon though."

 

Nodding, he gestured them over, "Come on, these are Tablo's brats. They're staying here for a bit, so you might as well meet 'em."

They joined him around the couch, with Dongwoonperching on the armrest, one of the boys sitting next to Doojoon in a similiar stance as the one he had been in before, and the last one standing behind the couch.

"Alright," Doojoon grinned slightly as the one beside him muttered something amusing to him, "This is Dongwoon," he pointed at the said boy, "This is Junhyung," he lightly shoved the shoulder of the man sitting next to him. Junhyung gave him a wry smile before nudging him back. "And that guy is Kikwang."

 

"You can call me AJ if you want," The boy grinned cheerfully at them. He was the friendliest by far. Dongwoon wasn't bad, but he hadn't said anything to them, and Junhyung and Doojoon were both smirking rather unpleasantly at them.

 

There was the sound of yelling in the distance, beofre suddenly another boy appeared around the corner of the hallway, panting.

"HAHAHA! TOO SLOW!" He crowed, nearly tripping over his feet, and tumbling to the floor as he tried to make it over to where the Beasts were.

 

The person he was speaking to appeared, only a couple of feet behind him, panting. "Not fair! You freakin' locked the door on me!"

"Whatever!" The boy shoved a surprised Dongwoon off the side of the couch. "Move it, 'Woonie, that's my spot."

"Hyung!" The boy protested, speaking for the first time in front of the Infinites and girls, "No it's not, your spot is over there!" He pointed at a slightly further black leather one seater.

The boy paused, frowned, before grinning widely, "Oh yeah. Whoops." He plopped himself down into the chair, before draping his legs over the side and leaning his head against the armrest.

Dongwoon pouted as he moved to reseat himself again-a second later he seemed to remember there were guests, as he gasped slightly and changed his expression to something more dignified.

"Yoseob, Hyunseung, what the heck were you two doing?" Junhyung asked, his voice low.

The boy laying out in the one seater shrugged, or least, attempted to. "Hyunseung needed help doing stuff. So I was helpin' him."

 

Rolling his eyes, Doojoon pointed at the boy who had just spoken, "Okay, that's Yoseob," He moved his finger over to the other man, who's chest was still heaving slightly and his eyes narrowed on the newly introduced person, "That's Hyunseung."

 

He settled back into the couch, grinning slightly. "So this is all of us. We're Beast. Now, who are you?"

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

March 25, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
10:02 PM

 

 

Sunggyu felt a frown playing with his lips. Resisting the urge to start glaring at the man, he stood up straighter. "My name is Sunggyu, and this is Mei." He then turned to gestured out the others with his hand. "That is Myungsoo, Woohyun, Jinri and Hoya. Behind them is Sanghee and Sungyeol. Dongwoo, Ji Ae, and Sungjong are at the very back."

 

He twisted forward as Junhyung's voice called out. "You're all Infinites?"

"No," He hated pointing out the others so obviously, but if Tablo trusted Beast...then he would too, despite how much he'd hate it. "Mei and Ji Ae aren't." He could feel Sanghee's burning gaze fix on his back, before it faded away-she was probably looking at the ground now.

 

"Interesting..." Junhyung smirked.

 

Doojoon cocked an eyebrow at them, "So what did Tablo what you guys to do here? And what happened to him? What happened to the infamous Tablo hideout?"

 

Woohyun shifted before moving to speak, "A couple of days ago, we were attacked by the J.Tune Squad, a Hunter squad, and they...they cap-"

 

Shooting a warning look at his friend, Sunggyu took over, "Basically, Tablo was injured and he ended up using his Power too much, and he's in a coma for the next couple of days."

 

"Wait." Doojoon's smug smile spread further across his face. "Woohyun, was it? Did you say you got captured?"

 

"Hyung, it doesn't matter now, let them finish their story," Kikwang poked the back of the older boy's head. Giving them another eye smile, he waved a hand, "Sorry, continue."

 

Feeling a twitch start in his jaw, Sunggyu realised with horror that if he was this mad, Hoya, Woohyun and Sungyeol, the most brash ones, were probably about to blow their heads off. He shook it off mentally-they had to steer clear of picking a fight with Beast-there was no doubt the result would be terrible. "The hideout's material base was destroyed, and the fight occured in the library, so every book is ruined. Tablo told us to go here, for both shelter until the hideout is rebuilt, and so we could ask someone to remake the books. The Source...? That's what he called the person."

 

"You came here," Doojoon's expression became frosty, "Looking for someone and you don't even know their name? Do any of you know what you're doing? Do any of you have any idea what is going on? Shouldn't you be hiding some place more safe-like, I dunno, your baby crib?" 

Suddenly, Woohyun snapped. "What the hell is your problem?!" He yelled, his eye's shifting to a blood red, his skin going a shiny, smooth pasty colour-the colour it was a second before he changed into something. Hoya seemed to being feeling the same way, as his flames suddenly roared to life, up and down his arm, his expression dark with anger.

This was not going to end well-Sunggyu could see Junhyung's smirk growing wider as he stood up slowly, his hands empty-but for how long? What Powers did he possess?! Kikwang and Dongwoon also both moved to the front of the couch, the air rippling around the former, while the latter closed his eyes and breathed in and out.

 

"No!" Sunggyy yelled, slamming his hands out on either side of him, stopping time in a flash. He had to prevent a fight from breaking out-what if they got seriously hurt? What if they were cast out into the streets, at the mercy of the government and the Hunters? What if the humans got stuck inbetween the two fighting S4S6s? ...What if Mei got hurt?

 

The world was frozen about him-Hoya's flame silent, cold and unmoving, while Woohyun remained just as frightening as he had been before Sunggyu's Power had gone into play. Moving to his left behind him, he reached for Woohyun to move him, and eventually Hoya, to the back, to talk to them and maybe force them to restrain their Powers.

"Hmmmm? Oh, this is really interesting."

Pausing midstep, Sunggyu felt a chill ripple down his spine. He hadn't spoke, and no one else could, being frozen and everything. So who...?

The sound of someone moving behind him made him spin around. His jaw dropped as he watched Doojoon poke the leering Junhyung in the cheek.

 

"Ho-how can y-ou move?!" He stuttered, completely taken by surprise.

The leader of Beast turned halfway and seemed to notice the boy for the first time. "Oh, Sunggyu? This is your Power? You freeze people? Or," He narrowed his eyes as he notice the clock on the wall was no longer ticking, "Or, do you stop time?"

 

Gathering his wits, Sunggyu tried to figure out why Doojoon could move-did he have something like a nullifier like the Hunters did? But then he'd need to feed energy to that nullifier so it'd work. And even then, that'd stop Sunggyu, not allow the other to move while the Time Power was activated.

"Confused?" Doojoon watched him with a crooked smile, amusement written all over his face. "Really? I would have thought that with Tablo sending you cronies on so many little missions to save the world and give Infinites a better name and all that crap, you would have met someone like me."

 

Giving Infinites a better name? Sunggyu blinked before realising Doojoon was speaking about how Tablo had been sending them to various places to prevent tragedy soon after Sunggyu had joined with his visions of the future. Though they had indeed been doing it to give themselves a better name and prehaps chip away a little at the cold and evil image the S4S16s had, they hadn't exactly been outright and advertising about it. So how...?

 

"How did you know about us going around?" Sunggyu asked. He could feel his shoulders and heart grow heavy has the weight of his Power began to overtake him-the Power of Time was not something just anyone could have. It was dangerous and had its limits-for example, Sunggyu could only hold time for so long-six minutes at the most. And he had already been pushing it for three.

 

Doojoon moved to pull Dongwoon's nose childishly, snickering slightly at his own actions, before replying. "How would we not know? I mean, we do live with the Source after all."

 

"The Source?! So he does live here! Why would you just tell us who it was? Why were you trying to pick a fight?"

 

Turning around so he faced the Infinites leader, Beast's leader suddenly became serious. "Because, first of all, I wanted to see who had what ability and with you being untrusting with us, I didn't really think you'd tell us. So far I'm guessing Woohyun can Shapeshift, and Hoya has the element of Fire. And you...you have control over Time." He narrowed his eyes, before shaking his head. "Anyways. The second reason was I wanted to see how well Tablo had trained you all. Obviously it was a bit disappointing." He frowned coldly at the other boy. "You are the leader, are you not? Which means this is just as much your fault as it is his."

 

"My fault? What's my fault?" Sunggyu swallowed, feeling his temples begin to throb as the weight increased.

 

"Yes, it's your fault you haven't even taught your comrades to control their temper! If this was a much worse situation, if you were facing an enemy, and you had no idea what they were capible of and you tried to attack them? You'd be slaughtered!" He snapped, glaring, moving so he was closer to Sunggyu. He seemed to notice Sunggyu's panting, and frowned again. "So you have a limit? Hmm, well I suppose you learned something from this anyways-teach your members patience and restraint. Or you'll have no one to teach at all-they'll be too busy being digested by worms six feet underground. Do you understand?"

Sunggyu nodded, and felt a bit of grudging respect for the other male, despite how rude he was-everything he had said was true. One day, he was going to have to teach them. For now, he was going to stick with punishing them for being morons.

 

Suddenly he couldn't hold it any longer, and as if a dam had broken, time came flowing back into place, breathing life into everything once more.

 

"Well?!" Woohyun barked, his fingers started to become claws.

 

"Enough." Doojoon replied calmly, sitting back down in his seat as if nothing had happened. "You guys settle down too," He kicked his friend's lightly in the backs of their legs to let them know he was speaking to them.

 

Woohyun growled and moved to shift completely, when suddenly a rippling sensation seemed to echo through the room.

"What the-" Myungsoo frowned, looking around.

Hoya's gasp caught their attention and they turned to look, their jaws dropping-his flame was gone.

 

"Oh, don't be a baby, it's not gone forever," Junhyung yawned, falling back into the couch again. "Only for now."

 

"Yeah, I only numbed it for a bit." Doojoon was once again smirking at them-the expression was becoming a trademark for the man.

 

Sunggyu stepped forward. "Numbed it? And what did you do just now? I froze time! How could you still move?!"

His friends froze around him, in horror, surprise and fear, rather then his Power this time. Someone had gotten past unstoppable Time? How?

Doojoon just shrugged. "It's rather simple. I have a Power that prevents me from being affected by other certain Powers-like mass things, or things that control my body-stuff like that. Whiiich is why I could still move after you stopped time and everything. I also have another Power that allows me to 'null' all other active Powers, and prevent them from being used." Everyone but Beast stared at him. He grinned roguishly, "I have a few other Powers as well, but basically, though I'm not one for naming-thats more of Tablo's job-I'm the Beast of Powers. All my Powers revolve around the use of others."

 

Clenching his jaw, Sunggyu shifted his weight to the other foot while he tried to absorb the sudden knowledge. While he was thinking he realised Doojoon had left out something.

 

"Wait, you never told us who the Source was-and you admitted to it living here. Where is it? We have to go speak to it."

 

Yoseob and Dongwoon started snickering, while Kikwang smiled slightly.

"'It'?" Junhyung chuckled, "That's hurtful-The Source isn't an 'It'"

 

"Okay, fine, you know what I mean. Who is the Source?" Sunggyu asked, feeling a little impatient.

 

Doojoon grinned even wider, clearly enjoying the moment. "Oh, you've already met him. He's over there." He gestured to their right.

They turned to look, and Sunggyu couldn't help raise his eyebrows in surprise.

"Yeah, one of my names is 'The Source'. But I'm also known as the 'Knowledge Keeper' and the 'Living Library'," Hyunseung informed them nonchalantly, before shrugging, "So, what did Tablo what?"

 

 

 

A_A_A_A_A_A

A/N

Personally...I think Hyunseung is underrated. Hence why I made him important in the story. But then again, he was one of my biases at one point, sooo...hahaha

 

So! There will most likely be 2-3 new OC's introduced in the next two chapters~Muhahaha! Dumping all the new characters on you guys! (Just kidding, there's one more after that~ Hehe )

 

Sorry for the super late update (And for the shorter chapter :P)-I'm going through some stupid drama with someone I know, and it's getting increasingly frustrating and time consuming when I deal with them -_-" On another note, my sister may be transferring to my school, so that makes me happy~ (I have no idea why I'm telling you guys this since none of you care nor understand, but I going to anyways! So hah!)

I feel like I should warn you guys-since I'm in my last year of high school, I'm joining a bunch of activities and clubs in it so I can become more involved in my school and make more memories and stuff (awww~)-so I'm going to be doing Student Council, Big Brother Big Sister, F.R.O.G., Grad Council, and be part of the Tech crew for the play the drama class is doing this year. Oh yeah-aaand I'm in Art A.P., which I can foresee being a hassle in the future when it comes to time -_-"

 

Basically, my week is going to get pretty full, but what I mean to say is that I'll still type up looots of chapters and upload them as soon as I can ^^ I just wanted to let you guys know so you don't think I'm neglecting you because I'm a jerk or 'cus I'm losing interest in BHS or anything haha

 
Anywhos~ Comment Replies~ Wheeee!

~~~~~Chapter 16~~~~~

 

 

Zenlovers: I love Sunggyu, and I lurv Mei XD If I ever hooked those two up, they would be so awkward, it'd be adorable haha
They will sooooon~ Hehehe
I can't say anything about Sanghee and her getting healed~ >> hehe
Beast is...good, buuut they aren't like super-OMGSOAWESOMEANDNICEANDSTUFF-they're good, but they grew up surviving and depending on one another, so they're kinda like a wolf pack? They look out for themselves, and occasionally others, but for the most part, remain loners-fierce, frightening, and wild.

 

wynthe: Yeah, I feel embarrassed as the author-what kind of writer gets their own chapters mixed up?! -_-" Whoops. haha
No problem~Hehe

I'm going to try and add some bonding moments and romantic moments inbetween the main story arches-maybe even during. But again, I don't want to make it seem too rushed. However, yeah, I willlll being trying to twist some things up here and there hehe

I based Jinri's brother off someone I know haha maybe I should have him come in the story later...

Oooh I'm glad you liked it-I rewrote that line a couple of times so it would sound good enough for me :P

Haha I can't wait until I can find an opportunity to write an interaction with those two XD

HAHAHA Yeah, it was Francesca ahaha XD I tried to lay down as many as I could without being obvious or being too hard to notice-Oooof course Little Miss Detective Ces got it anyways in the end-kudos to her :P

Aw thanks, it's good to know I'm not making it seem too weird and random~

 

 

 

Francesca: Muhaha yeeees~ You're actually crazy-you just don't know it yet :3
Thats okay, the Poster and the Background still look amazing XD
I stiiill can't say anyyything about the creation of the S4S16s~ Sowwy~
HAHA The Scientist, the Source of Annoyance...I should have made him the Source instead of Hyunseung haha
Yes! I should give someone that Power! They can be in the Infinite of Clowns! XD Hahaha
Agaaaiin, I can't say anyyythiiing~
Yeah, the Scientists are a little derpy -_-" They know the Infinites are alive, and I'm sure part of them knows that what they're doing is wrong, but instead they treat them like lab animals and run them ragged. :P They're cute and kinda stupid socially haha
Good! Haha I love driving people crazy! That why I'm not so lonely in my nice little padded room with my pretty white coat with the long sleeves-the coats are all the rage these days-even CL as one ;)

Maybe I should call the Hoya+Sanghee pair 'Sangya'~ That's a cute name haha
Hmmm my favorites are usually the rappers, but in this case, everyone in Beast is my fav, so it really could have been anyone~
You daydream and get the answers from that? Well, that iiis one way to solve problems in stories haha XD
Hohoho So Wynthe made a slight slip? Tsk tsk~Maybe I should stop talking to you-make the story harder to figure out? Haha XD

imsosofia: It's only melting away for some people-hohoho ;)

I'm not sure if Sunggyu is very obvious or if he's very daring or if he's very stupid -_-" It could be any of them...
 

ahjusshi: Yes! Wynthe gave me the idea, and I lurv them so much I wanted to try and write them! Weeee! XD Beast!
They're all clutzy -_-
Iiii'm not saying anything about the pairings~ Hohoho~
It's okay-I'm pretty sure the majority of the readers didn't notice XD Oh well~

IHeartHelloKitty: Mei...had a complicated childhood and an even more complicated teenage life-she never really got a chance to fall in love-sooo she really has no idea how to react when Sunggyu starts whipping out the charm on her haha XD Poor clueless Mei...
Noooo Ji Ae has someone-I just don't want to make them super obvious yet ;)
Sanghee is just full of secrets haha
The girls are cuuute~Though I dunno if I could ever picture Mei joining them in their little bonding session -_-"
Muhaha The pairings will be forever changing! Or something! XD Make 'em random!
Aww thank you <3 I'm glad you love this story-to hear that from a reader means a lot hehe
I love it when I get suuuper long and detailed comments from people, telling me the bits they like most about the story, or about what they think will happen next and stuff like that :3 Thank you again for the compliment~

fatieynmanmanhani: I love Border Collies-even though the only border collies I've own were/are all morons >>
Haha There will be more of the great-almighty-WooAbs in the future haha!
Gyugyu is such a charmer haha

 

Ice_girl: Sunggyu and Mei are so cute and awkward *snickers*
Hmmmm nope~ Buuut Doojoon is pretty important in this :P
Yoseob's ability will be revealed in the next chappie-his is actually pretty cool ;)
Yeah! I love the violins-so nice *happy sigh*

Jaimee: Dooon't worry-a bunch of people didn't get them, and I'm sure if I was the reader, I wouldn't have either :D
LAWL Hoya and Sanghee...those two make me laugh...XD Mei and Sunggyu would be so cute, but only because Sunggyu is talkative and warm, while she's cold and loner-like haha Opposites attract, maybe?
Time flies when you're an Infinite stuck in the Institute ;)
Tablo is so dorky XD Dongwoo and Hoya are suppose to be best buddies in here-they'd do a lot for one another-hence why one of them is like the way they are today ;) (Nooot saying anything 'cuuus it'd be a spoiler~)
I like Nature-I've always lived in the country, so I've grown accustom to what it's like out here. It may seem all kind and gentle to some, but anyone whos smart knows that you don't go messing around when the weather or the conditions turn nasty. Now if someone could control those nasty conditions and plants and animals and stuff. Well, then that's just badass and freaky ;)
AWWW Is this really your favorite fanfic?! Seriously?! Awww I'm going to melt...So. Happy. X3


Yep-I go to a small, recently opened High School, that can fit like a total of 700 or so students :P
I had the option of going to several different High Schools that had like 2000-3000 kids, but I like it when I know like half the school and when I can joke around with the teachers and act like a moron and stuff, and not be suspected for taking drugs or being in a gang-sooo I ended up just going to the smaller one XD


I know right? It's like, theres something with SJ that just makes them super addicting -_-"
Beast was actually one of the first groups I listened to, like within the first month or two of when I was getting into KPop. A friend of mine who's a dancer recommended them to me, and I really liked Shock (though Bad Girl didn't really do it for me). I kind of stopped paying attention for a bit, but earlier this year I just went crazy over them. Then they released 'Fiction'...I could just rant for pages, so I'll stop there haha

Disappointed in the SJ song, but hopefully their next one will be better :/
Teen Top...One day I will punch their CEO in the face. One day. (Terrible song with a terrible message to give to a new rookie group -_-")

Kiseop actually sounds super ah live-I heard bits and pieces of his real voice during their live performances of 'Neverland'-it's niiice ;) It annoys me that they didn't unlease his ah-ness sooner, but maybe they were training him still? I dunno *shrug*
Have you ever watched the old 'Pops In Seoul' thing? The English show from Arirang, with Kevin, Alexander and Eli as the hosts, acting like idiots? It was like a running joke on that show-Eli's similiarities to a pigeon...hahah He would mimic one, and it would look like a real pigeon! Hahaha XD
If I could learn one dance in the world, it'd be the Scorpion dance-that thing looks badass no matter how many times someone does it...
Hey-I'm the one who started ranting about the KPop and stuff when I was replying to you (aaand I think I did it some more too -_-")
So at least that makes two losers, me included XD

Ooooh tell me who you think the couples are!
 

 

~~~~~~Comment Replies from Chapter 17~~~~~~

 


zenlovers: Doojoon has a very ah voice-I love listening to 'When The Door Closes', the solo he has with Dongwoon-they sound amazing *happy sigh*
Hoya is very brash XD And a little unfamiliar with himself :P
Hohoho very good point there~Watch it Hoya, or else...

 

franscesca: I will when I get enough money D:< grrr stupid Gladys...I will! I'll send you the keyboard hahah XD
I'll fertilize my dad's garden with it haha
Naaah Mei is too familiar with Tablo to be awkward with something like stealing his pants haha
There wiiiilll be more-lot's more actually-within the next couple of chapters :P
Pfft, what love? He's known her for like 2 days XD As far as he knows, she's just some weird deaf girl who can make cold guys melt hahah
HAHAHA You only want Hoya to go with Sanghee 'cus you want to keep a certain someone/InfiniteMember all to yourself! Cheeky brat XD hahaha
Hows your skin now? Still usable? Do you need a transplant? haha XD Sowwy about the late update~

 

fatieynmanmanhani: Tablo is obsessed with his pants. And I don't really know why. Probably because he's a loser -_-"
Haha Woohyun is either very kind, or very derpy XD I'll feel bad for him when Tablo wakes up and demands payback haha
You like SangWon better? Hehehe
Whoo! Beast! I like funny guys, so yeah, Yoseob is one of my biases hehe
Infinite! Whoo! Let's go for the triple crown! XD
Gladys and I shall have a divorce, which in turn may become messy and result in her going missing >> That's okay~No one will miss her~ Muhaha~ *crazy laugh*


Wynthe: Sorry for the late update-I was unfortunately busy with derpy people and work this weekend -_-" Buuut I hope you like this chapter-there's lots of Beeeaaast~
Weeell Myungsoo, does fall under her seemingly ideal guy~hehe
Hoya is derpy XD But yeah, he's a tiny bit jealous haha
I like to add little fiddling and random details here and there-it give the story a little more colour and makes it a little more fun :3

Awwww seriously?! You guys are killing me-Is this really your favorite story?! *starts happy sobbing* *Tries to say something else, but fails*

*Recovers* Aaaactually, Doojoon or Dongwoon maaay have noticed :P They're both pretty observant, the former more so then the latter.

Awww that ! >:( I think that happened to me once too while I was on there, replying to a commentor on one of my stories. It was not fun-sometimes if I'm lucky, I can recover comments on this site, but I don't think I've ever been able to on FF.Net XP Thaaat .

 

LAWL. So do you like that I made Hyunseung important? I was orginally planning to when I first decided to add Beast, so it's kinda ironic that he's one of your favorite members haha XD
Yeah, I loved his Dirty Blond hair then <3 But didn't he like bleach it blond after a bit?

Hyunseung's nose? That's so cute that you noticed that XD hahaha

I luuurv Yoseob's voice-it's peerfect hehe

Dancers are badass and ah (they're my favorites, up there on my bias list with rappers) ;)
 

 

imsosofia:I wooould, buuut my laptop is so old that it doesn't have wifi, and the internet cable input is for a dial-up (Whiich I don't have) -_-"

Naaah Beast has more pride then that haha They just like to hide in gross places, since, come on, whos gonna want to look there? ;)

Haha I think everyone likes HoHee better then Sangsoo XD Oooh well, I wonder who Sanghee will end up with~Hmmm~
 

Ahjusshi: I really like L and I really like Hoya (actually, I like Hoya more haha). But I have to figure out which suits Sanghee more ;)
Hmmm...the guy who is more artistic and creative-things she admires? Or the guy who is hotheated and knows her secret-the things she dislikes? Hmmm ;)
When I first listened to Beast, I was like 'yeah! Yoseob's my favorite!' But then I found out Junhyung was a rapper, and a pretty badass one, and he became my favorite. Theeen I found out Dongwoon was, well, Dongwoon-like, and he became the bias for a bit. Then I noticed Hyunseung was the main dancer (AJ was too, but he never really appealed to me :P), and I went crazy over him and his crazy, lovable, hilarious diva-attitude. Annnd then I found out how hot and ah and childish Doojoon is XD Yeah. I don't even know anymore. Hahaha
I hope to get a new one by the end of the year, or by next summer :P I shall give it a beautiful name too~ Something better then Gladys >XP
Naaah Yoseob was off doing important things with Hyunseung, while Doojoon and Dongwoon were stuck babysitting the door to see if they'd get any visiters.

 

 

Jaimee: Hahaha me too XD
Me too! Tablo is just freakin' weird! Hahaha
Hoya is very derpy-He doesn't even realise he's a tiny bit jealous of the relationship Myungsoo and Sanghee have. Hopefull Sungjong can point it out to him at some point :P
Beeeaaast <3
Waaah, you're sick?! Go rest! I hope you feel better soon! Sleep lots! Don't worry, BHS will still be here on the Internet when you feel better :)
LAWL @ The Gladys comment at the end XD hahaha


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Awwww you guys are so nice to meeee *sobs*

Anywhos *sniff* Sorry for the late update-I hope you all like it!!! Thank you to the readers/subscribers/commenters!! XD


-WhosThere13

 

 

P.S. My sister found a random package of unopened pop tarts. They are delicious <3 Did you guys know that you can't actually buy pop tarts or Skippy's peanut butter in Ireland? Whenever I go to visit my family there, we always smuggle some for them hehe