Tic Toc

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

 

 

 

March 23, 2263

Paris, France

Le Bourget Airport

6:02 AM

 

 

Sanghee hesitanted, just for a moment, while she looked around. The airport, the ancient airport that had been redone and upgraded so many times over the many, many years it had been there, had several wings where jet flights were available for people with last minute business calls. The cost had lowered sufficiently over the years for a flight, but it still had cost more then she had-so she ended up having to tap into her father's credit card.

 

She didn't mean it! It was just-she had looked up the particular station, the Seoul National Park, online, planning to go to sleep afterwards, when she noticed something by complete accident. The clock on her projecting and touch screen laptop read '5:30 AM' in neon blue. The clock on the site for Seoul's subways read '2:30 PM'. Only then did it hit her-how could she have forgotten?! There was a 9 hour difference for the time zones of Paris and Seoul!

With a slightly guilty heart, but a clear head, she used her father's money to purchase a last minute jet ticket to the Incheon International Airport in Seoul. Her flight was now close to 2 hours rather then 10 hours by the much older airplane models. She was going to be cutting it close-but there was nothing she could do about it.

 

"- et and passpo-...please."

 

Blinking and shaking her head slightly, she scanned the two items on the laser board while giving the 2 security robots a nervous smile. Not that they could see it anyways. A light turned green over her head as a laser scanned her for any bombs or dangerous weapons. Nothing appeared, so there was a ding and the bullet proof glass in front of her slid down, allowing her to walk further into the B Class Jet Wing. Tucking her special video phone into her pocket and grabbing her notebook and pen, she jogged for Entrance 7.

 

A moment later the pilot came into view, a nice looking french man with a large pepper & salt mustache, who gave her a friendly wave and greeted her.

 

She smiled and waved back, "Leaving now?" She coughed and rubbed while he nodded in response.

 

"Yes, Made...elle Shin, we can...ave as soon as you...sh."

 

Ooooh, fancy, the pilot knew her name-shaking her head for the second time today to clear away the irrating thoughts, Sanghee met his eyes, which were a brilliant blue, before answering, "Yes, leave as soon as possible, please."

 

He opened the door for her so she could enter while she handed him her ticket.

 

"Alright, ...joy your fli..."

 

He closed the door behind her while she rested her head against her leather chair. She might as well try and catch up on her sleep on the trip there.

 

-v-v-v-v-v-v-

 

March 23, 2264
Seoul, South Korea

Incheon Airport

4:32 PM

 

 

They landed an hour and 32 minutes later. Rushing off the jet, she yelled a quick 'good bye' and 'thank you' to the pilot before bolting head long for the entrance of the airport. Waving frantically, she managed to hail a taxi, and she quickly got in.

 

"...ere to, miss?"

 

"The Seoul National Park Subway Station" She shot back quickly, before having a coughing attack. She wished she could call the police and warn them. But something told her they would just call her crazy and hang up. Or worse...they'd think she was an 'Infinite'.
 

Rubbing , she checked the time on the dashboard of the car.

 

'4:34 PM'

She was cutting it too close.

 

10 minutes till the accident.

 

A_A_A_A_A_A_

A/N

I thought this would be a better cliffhanger then the last one- Less time = More tension and excitement!

Okay! Not gonna update for bit! Or at least I'll try....

...*sobs* I'm so bad at building up tension-gaaaaaaaaaaah DX I make all the chappies and cliffhangers, then spoil them a couple hours later-I can't help it! I iz too excited for this story for and for getting subscribers and commenters <3

Thank you for comment guys! I'll reply to them in the next chapter :D

-WhosThere13


p.s. Yessss...I'm stealing wynthe's suggestion-I'm considering them chapters now *shrug* not that it makes any difference. Quick reply to wynthe though about the chapters: Chapter 1 is set slightly ahead of Chapter 2 and this one, just to let you know~