The Various Complications with the Singapore Trip

Black Hole Sun (On Hiatus)

 

 

 

March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
3:15 AM

 

 

 

 

“Mei! Mei!” Sunggyu yelled, starting to run and stumble towards the exhausted and battle worn group.

 

A hand reached out and gripped his arm though, preventing him from going any further.

“Let go of m-“ He spun around desperately, only to face the grim looking Doojoon.

“No.” He firmly replied. “They’re hurt and all you’re going to do is make everything more messed up. Snap out of it, Sunggyu-you’re the leader, so lead! I refuse to order your own men around just because you’re too emotional compromised to do anything.”

Sunggyu stared at him blankly before closing his eyes and shuddering. Taking a deep breath, he opened them again, determination flaring up. Turning to the other members he barked out orders.

 

“Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, support them and lay them down, or in upright positions. Doojoon can we borrow some futons? We’ll have heal them in here, they may not make it to the next room. Jinri, Ji Ae go with Doojoon to find the futons. Sungjong, stand by.” He moved forward so he was near the shaky looking Yoseob and the others. “Junhyung, what is the injury report?” He fought the urge to reach out and pull the pale and bloody girl from him-he could see more of her now that he was closer.

 

The man winced as he stood up straighter to look around the group. “I only have some minor scratches-I can clean them myself. Myungsoo, I think he was shot in the side, and from the bleeding, it was from a gun. He also has a burn from a laser gun on his right arm. Yoseob just seems to have some skinned areas. I don’t know what happened to Sungyeol, but I think he’s in shock. And Mei…”

 

He glanced over at Yoseob, who was the last one standing beside Junhyung-the others were laying on the ground on old battered looking futons. He swallowed and answered the silent question. “I think she has a concussion, was shot in the lower back, and was grazed by a bullet on her left thigh.”

Before Sunggyu could say anything, Junhyung interrupted. “I think you should heal Mei so she’s stable then get to Myungsoo-he’s bleeding pretty badly.”

Looking between them, the Leader closed his eyes as he nodded, “Alright. Do the best you can, Sungjong.”

 

The younger boy seemed to transform into a more experienced and confident man as he moved forward, kneeling by Mei. Gently turning her to her side, he gestured Woohyun to hold her just as Dongwoo and Kikwang arrived with the other medical supplies. Going through the packet, he pulled out the scissors and medical knife. Without pausing, he cut the closest he could to the wound through the cloth, before snipping all the way up to the collar of her sweater and shirt and all the way to the bottom. Grabbing a small but thick blanket, he covered her modestly while he gently pulled away the destroyed clothing and laid it to the side-only the small circular patch of cloth remained on her back, attached by sticky, trickling blood.

"Alright, so I removed her top so it'd be easier for me to heal her-the closer I am to the wound, the faster and more efficiently I can heal. Unfortunately the wound is bleeding too much, so if I remove the cloth there will be a surge in blood 'cause I'll basically be tearing the skin open again-it'll just be easier if I kept it on and someone wiped the area every once in awhile as I heal her. Give me five minutes for the bullet wound and 7 minutes for the concussion," He told Sunggyu as he handed him some gauze and disinfectant. "Here, use this to bandage up her leg temporarily. I might be able to get to it after I finish with the others." He threw a roll and bottle of disinfectant at Dongwoo and ordered him to do the same with the others.

 

Settling back on his heels, Sungjong placed his right palm on Mei's dark bloodstained back, and laid his left hand on top. Closing his eyes, he began to concentrate and focus his energy to the wound to heal it.

Sunggyu quickly lifted her leg up slightly, so he could access the front, where a small amount of blood was leaking. Dabbing it with the disinfectant and flinching every time he did because he knew how painful the sting was, he placed it on the ground before unrolling the ball of gauze wrappings around her leg and tying it off with a knot.
 
Sitting down so he was more comfortable, he glanced over her body to see if there was anything else he could bandage up-anything that would make her wake up faster. His eyes fell upon her too pale face, and he swallowed, fighting the urge to hug her.

Part of him hated this weakness, the one he had for her. It made him feel confused and divided when it came to decisions affecting the entire group. He had seen her a couple of times before, years ago when she had come to train Hoya, via Tablo's request. To him, she was beautiful and fierce, protective and strong, loyal and smart. In only the past couple of days, he had seen enough sides to her that he had fallen head over heels.

And it hurt.

It hurt so much to see her lying on the ground in front of him, pale as death. It hurt that he couldn't do anything except watch and hope Sungjong would be able to fix her up alright. It hurt that there was a chance this girl, this human, had been attacked by the Hunters that had been going after them. His chest ached and he wanted her to wake up and tell him it wasn't his fault and that she was alright and that she loved him. But of course that was just a silly fantasy he had-she wouldn't just simply wake up, especially if Sungjong had to healing her because her wounds were so serious. She wasn't the type of girl to openly say things were her fault or others to make someone else feel better-or at least she wasn't to any of the Infinite members or girls yet. And she would definitely never tell him she loved him. She had known him for about 3 days-one of them he had been away at the Institute and she had to go save his .

He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. Maybe it was just a fantasy, but it didn't stop him from wanting and wishing.

 

Wanting to hold her. And wishing she was his.
 

 

-v-v-v-


March 26, 2264
Seoul, South Korea
3:22 AM

 

 

Sanghee helped Dongwoo sit the unconsious Myungsoo up so he could cut around his sweater and bandage his waist. Pulling off the cloth, she fought the urge to gasp at the sight of his stomach. Blood was smeared all over his abs, and more of it continued to dribble out from the blackish hole in his side down to the edge of his pants.

Dongwoo clenched his jaw and looked over it before reaching for the gauze. Hoya suddenly appeared next to them though, his face expressionless and his eyes dark.

'No, you can't just patch him up-he's bleeding too badly. We have to take out the bullet before we do anything else-Sungjong may be able to force the bullet out of Mei, but he's still healing her while he does it so she'll be okay. He may lose too much blood if we kept it in him for now.'

 
Swallowing and feeling a little nauseous, Sanghee watched as Dongwoo agreed and headed for the kit by Sungjong's side. She could feel Hoya's eyes on her, so she looked up and her lips nervously.

'Are you alright?'

 

Glancing away she hesitanted before answering, 'I-I'm fine.'

 

He waited until she was looking at him again before narrowing his eyes, 'Will you be okay when I take the bullet out of him?' He gestured to the dead-looking Myungsoo.

 

'Why wouldn't I be okay?! I'm not worried about him-I know he'll be alright, Sungjong's here and everything.' She snapped back, a little flustered.

 

'I wasn't talking about him. I was talking about you.' The look of complete serious in his expression, as well as the small flicker of unknown emotion in his intense gaze made Sanghee's stomach flip. 'Are you sure you can handle the blood? There will be a lot.'

Resisting the urge to facepalm, she bit the inside of her cheek instead. Why had she been so quick to assume he was talking about Myungsoo?! And why the hell did she sound like she was trying to make up excuses?!

Rubbing a hand along her face tiredly, she replied truthfully, 'I don't know. I don't know if I can, but I want to be here. Or at least nearby.'

Hoya watched her for a moment, just as Dongwoo came back, settling onto his knees and laying out tweezers, more gauze and disinfectant, and some medical tape. As he glanced to the side, only a few feet over, he noticed Sungyeol still as blank as when he had arrived, though he'd occasionally raise his hands to his face and stare at them.

Sanghee watched him, as he seemed to think for a moment, and then nod his head as if coming to a decision.

'Sanghee, I need you to go take care of Sungyeol-see what's wrong with him. Woohyun is free, so you can take him with you-get the other girls to help as well-though they may be doing other things, I'm not sure.' He stared at her for a minute, and for half of a minute she felt angry-he was sending her away! Did he not think she could handle it? Then it hit her-was he...concerned about her? Did he not want her to watch the crude operation in case it was too trying for her?

Rather then spend too much time on it, she nodded, swallowing hard. 'Al-alright, I'll be over there-just...just wave me over if you need me.'

 

Hoya gave her a wry smile with a hint of humor, 'I'll be sure to wave extra hard if I need you.'

She rolled her eyes-why did he enjoy annoying her so much?!-and turned away as Dongwoo passed the tweezers to the now completely grim Hoya, heading over to Sungyeol and waving towards the distracted and worried looking Woohyun in the distance. He noticed her, and tapped Ji Ae's and Jinri's shoulders, both who were standing by him, unsure of what they should do, and they followed gladly.

 

As they reached her, Sanghee sat down beside Sungyeol, 'We have to figure out whats wrong with him. Or at least help him the best we can.' She told them quietly, so the boy in front of her didn't hear-she may be deaf, but she was sensitive enough to the tone and pitch of her voice and others.

 

Woohyun tried first, 'Sungyeol? 'Yeollie? What happened? What's wrong?'

The boy just ignored him and continued to stare at his hands, clenching them every now and then.

 

Jinri then tried as a despaired looking Woohyun covered his eyes. 'Um, Sungyeol?' She tapped his shoulder, 'Sungyeol, what happened?' He didn't seem to hear her as well.

Frowning, Sanghee didn't bother to try, 'Maybe he was hurt mentally? But how? He wasn't hurt physically so there was no real shock. Maybe there was a strong sound and he's lost his hearing for now, while he's in shock?'  

 

'Maybe, then should we get blankets?' Woohyun asked, running a hand through his hair worriedly.

 

Jinri stood up, 'Yeah, thats a good idea-I heard that you should wrap people who are in shock in blankets-like they do that after car accidents or fires and stuff. Come on Ji Ae, let's go grab some from Doojo-'

The said girl shook her head, 'Can you go with Woohyun? I want to try a bit more-I don't think he's hurt mentally, and I do think he's in a form of shock though. But a different kind...'

Confused, Jinri just shrugged and tugged Woohyun to his feet and pulled him in the direction where all the Beast members stood crowded around Yoseob and Junhyung.

 

Sanghee watched with mild interest as Ji Ae crouched in front of the Infinite member on the floor before speaking to him. 'Sungyeol. I need to to speak to me. What's wrong? What happened?' She turned to shoot a glance at the girl beside her, and then continued. 'I wonder if any of these words will help trigger something,' She mused almost to herself. 'Mei. Myungsoo. Singapore. Trip. Shopping. White. J.Tune. Attack. Blood. Powers. Infinite. Telepo-' the boy's head snapped around to stare at her with the wide, scared eyes of a child.

 

She blinked in surprise before repeating the word. 'Teleportation?'

He swallowed and breathed in and out before clenching his fists again and muttering a single sentence, searching her face desperately for some sort of answer-it was too difficult for Sanghee to make out though. But Ji Ae repeated it a moment later, her expression one of disbelief.

'Your Powers are gone?!'

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

 

March 26, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
3:45 AM


Myungsoo was the last to wake up-though everyone was glad him and Mei were alright, it wasn't very joyous for long.

"What?! You won't go with us?!" Woohyun shouted, Hoya and Sunggyu bristling beside him. Sungyeol and Myungsoo sat by each other on the floor, the taller one leaning slightly on the other one, both of their faces showing their exhaustion. Sanghee was sitting off to the side with Ji Ae, Dongwoo and Jinri, while Mei was forcing herself to stand on her own feet even though it was painful since she wasn't perfectly healed yet, right next to Sunggyu. Sungjong had fallen into a deep sleep several minutes prior, to recharge his energy supply a little bit since he had almost reached his limit-he'd later wake up and finish healing Myungsoo and Mei completely, but for now he'd rest. No one wanted him to push himself too far.

 

Doojoon stood several feet away from Sunggyu, his gaze firm and his expression calm, though if someone was to look close enough, they'd be able to see the rapid rise and fall of his chest, giving away several of his true emotions-fear, worry, and panic. Junhyung stood next to him with his arms crossed over his chest, and he even looked a little apologetic, but did not say anything as Doojoon had annouced Beast would not be going with them to Singapore.

 

"Look, it's only logical if we don't go." Doojoon growled lowly.

"Really? Care to explain?" Woohyun snapped. He had enough stress building up on his shoulders and then suddenly their backup was ditching them? He had noted that his Powers had returned around 45 minutes or so after the Beast leader had taken them. He didn't even care if they got taken away again-he would kick the man's with his bare hands to America and back if he didn't give them a good reason.

 

"Look, just think for a second, will you?" Hyunseung interrupted, scowling. He had moved so he was closer to Doojoon and Junhyung as he spoke, so they would focus more of their attention on him. "Why were the Hunters in this part of town? Why did they attack you?"

 

Dongwoo's eyes widened as he thought about the details Yoseob, Junhyung and Myungsoo had told them after they had recovered enough.

 

Before anyone else could say anything though, Hyunseung started speaking again. "Yeah, see? They were after us! Beast! If we go with you, they'll really hunt you down like dogs, and you'll never get time to find Jiyong or Sofia in Singapore-if anything, you'll put them endanger. Especially Sofia-she is an Infinite after all. There are many rumors and stories about her in the Singapore area, yet the government can never seem to find her-if you did miraculously, and you were being followed, then she'll be caught and throw into the Institute for life, or worse-killed on the spot!"

 

The silence seemed deafening as Hyunseung paused, Infinite's attention truly captured, a few of them looking a little guilty, while the Beasts said nothing, allowing him to take over the explanation of what was going on.

 

"Don't you see? If we go with you, your dead, and as are your only chances of being human again. So we have to stay here, and distract the Hunters." He looked at them with a pained look, expressing how much he truly hated the idea.

 

 But it wasn't like he had much of a choice-he could be rude and cold and selfish sometimes, but none of the Beasts were willing to throw a pack of fresh-meat Infinites into a foreign country filled with Hunters and government spies, all by themselves. None of them wanted anyone else to feel the negative emotions they felt when they were younger, when they were alone or abandoned or betrayed.

Not to mention, by distracting the Hunters, they would be putting themselves in danger. Which was them risking their lives for others-Hyunseung would die before he admitted it, but he wasn't sure what he would do if one of the Beasts disappeared. For once, he didn't have any kind of answer.

 

Sighing, Doojoon closed his eyes and rubbed his temples, before slowly opening them again. "Look, we'll still be your backup, but we have to stay here for now. 1, so you don't get chased. 2, so you don't kill anyone in Singapore who was innocent. And 3, because as cool as you guys are actually, even though we only met you a bit ago, I refuse to put any of my men in danger when they could easily avoid it. They would survive a physical fight from anyone, even the Hunters, but if they lost their Powers, things we've learned to adapt and use in almost every situation...they're as good as humans, which is as good as normal, which is as good as dead when it comes to fighting entire governments and countries." He stared at them hard, his voice soft and yet cold as he spoke.  

 

Everyone looked at Sungyeol, who just closed his eyes tiredly, slumping so his arms were propped up on his knees, his fist clenched and holding his head up. Myungsoo reached out to rub his back, his face worried and mournful, while the others just gazed on. For an Infinite or S4S16 to lose their Powers...if felt like they had lost a chunk of themselves, like a limb or part of their mind.

 

"...Fine. I can understand that." Sunggyu replied quietly, feeling a hundred years older. "How are we supposed to contact you though? We put our phones and the girls' in the hideout-and they were evidently destroyed with it."

"How did Tablo usually contact you?" Yoseob piped up curiously. The tension in the room had relaxed ever so slightly after Sunggyu and Doojoon had stopped bristling at one another and had accepted the facts.

 

Dongwoo frowned as he thought, "Well, he gave us these special walkie talkies that had like a super signal so we could use them in more isolated areas. Plus, we didn't have to use our phones and take the chance of having them tracked. Not that that matters now. But how are we supposed to get the walkie talkies?"

 

Dongwoon snorted and muttered something to Hyunseung, who rolled his eyes and smirked. Looking between them, Hoya narrowed his eyes, "Do you have something you'd like to share with the class?" he said snidely, annoyed at their smug expressions.

 

"Actually yeah. See, Dongwoon kinda pointed out the obvious," Hyunseung drawled, gesturing to the slightly flustered, most likely from all the sudden attention, and snickering man. "You guys have your own mini Tablo on your team, don't you?"

The Infinites paused, before Woohyun's head whipped around to stare at the boy behind him.

Myungsoo blinked and pointed a finger at himself as the others turned to look, "Me?"

Jinri nodded her head, excited, "Yeah! It makes sense! You can just draw out two of the walkie talkies, and Doojoon can have one and Sunggyu will have the other!"

 

He swallowed and actually looked nervous, glancing to Sungyeol for help, who was too busy brooding over his problem. "W-well, I dunno..."

Crawling over, Sanghee tugged on his arm, smiling, "Come on, you can do it. The sooner we get to Singapore, the sooner we can find a cure from Jiyong or Sofia, and maybe even help Sungyeol!"

He hadn't thought of it that way. Sighing in defeat, Myungsoo slowly pulled his sketchbook from his bag and grabbed a pencil. Just as the lead tip of his pencil was about to touch the paper, he paused.

"Wait." His head shot up and he raised an eyebrow at Sunggyu. "How are we going to get there? Sungyeol was our transport." 

 

"I guess we're just going to have to take a chance with a private airline." The boy rubbed his neck and sighed.

Hyunseung looked between them and frowned. "Ooor you could ask me if I know something. 'Cause, you know, I'm the Source? I know everything. Hello?"

"Alright, fine, Mr.Know-It-All," Hoya snapped, crossing his arms over his chest. "Do you know anything about anyone who can give a bunch of Infinites a ride to Singapore?"

 

"Actually," He grinned smugly. "I do."

 

"Her name is Choi Soojung."

 

 

 

-v-v-v-

March 26, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
7:32 PM
 

 

The clacking of the heels echoed around the hallway, before they stopped in front of a wooden booth. A man with a thin mustache and eyebrows looked her up and down before sniffing.

"Reservation?"

 

-v-v-v-


March 26, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
4:21 AM

 

 

"She has an intense interest in forms of transport, and learns how to use them in her spare time. However, when she was younger, she didn't get that time that often, since her parents died when she was 10, and left her and her brothers the entire family business-a chain of hotels and resorts. Her brothers do the majority of the work now, as they are older then her, while she moved in with her grandfather after they accepted it all."

 

 

-v-v-v-

 

March 26, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
7:35 PM
 


The girl rolled her eyes and replied tightly. "Actually yes, yes I do have one." She hated snobby people. "It's under Miss. Choi & Mr. Park."

 

The thin, almost gangly man looked down at the thick book in front of him distastefully, before visibly stiffening. Swallowing hard, he nodded and looked at her, sweating. "Oh, um, Ms. Choi Soojung?"  

 

"Yes, that would be me."

-v-v-v-

March 26, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
4:23 AM

 

 

"But wouldn't that make it impossible to get her? For one, she must be a little, well, snobby, and two, if we kidnap her, it'll draw attention because she must be a incredibly wealthy. Why not get someone who's less well know?" Dongwoo asked, cocking his head in confusion.

Hyunseung snorted. "Well I was just getting to that. Soojung is very honest and likes excitement, action and adventure-she was taught by her grandfather and brothers to be open to everything-in fact, if I heard correctly, she's even met a few Infinites, 4Minute, I believe they were called, and helped them when they needed it." He shot a glance at Junhyung before continuing. "So you shouldn't have any troubles asking her for a ride. Your little trip to Singapore might even be what she'd call a 'fun' activity-I mean, whats more 'fun and 'exciting' and 'adventurous' then hanging out with a group of wanted Infinites as they travel across Asia." He rolled his eyes.

 

"So...where are we supposed to find her?" Woohyun asked, rolling his shoulders.

"Oh, that's easy," Hyunseung, shrugged. "Every Tuesday night around 7:30 PM, she goes out with a friend of hers and they either go to a little diner, 'Kale's Diner' or a fancy restaurant, 'The Ventrionelle'. The diner was her choice-but her brothers want her to eat something a little healthier and elegant every once in a while, so they make her friend take her out to the restaurant."

 

"You know, you're kinda creepy sometimes. A bit like a stalker," Woohyun mused, while Hoya snickered. Even Sungyeol gave a faint smile while Mei smirked.

 

Hyunseung scowled at them, while Ji Ae blinked as realization dawned on her. "Wait, isn't today Tuesday? I mean, technically?"

 

Doojoon smirked. "Yes, it is. Which means you have a ‘date’ with Soojung in 15 hours.”

 

 

-v-v-v-

March 26, 2264

Seoul, South Korea
7:36 PM


"U-Um, I'm sorry about my rudeness, Miss. If you'll follow me, Miss." He bowed lowly and heading further down the hallway, until it opened to a massive two story-sized room. Large English-styled windows with cream trims showed the night sky, while thick red velvet drapes framed them. A massive crystal chandalier positively glowed, flooding the room and the golden walls in the warm light. Leading her to a table covered in a cream coloured tablecloth and various decorations, he gestured towards it.

"We'll be ri-ight with you, ma'am."

 

She sighed and turned away, before waving at the good looking man sitting at the table. "Hey, Tae Joong."

 

He stood up and grinned as the trembling receptionist walked away. "Hey-Yeah, I already know what you're going to say. Yes, he's new."

 

She wrinkled her nose, annoyed. "I can tell." Looking around as she settled into the chair he had pulled out for her gently, she moved forward so she was closer to the table. "I still don't get why we have to go here every other week. Why don't we just go to 'Kales's' every week? It's fast, it's yummy, and the people don't act like they have 10 foot long poles shoved up their asses." 

 

He bit his lip to prevent his laughter from escaping as he sat down in his own chair. "But then you'll gain like another 10 pounds from all the grease that’s in their food. And we both know how fat you are already-you're practically a whale."

Kicking him under the table with a straight face, she smirked as he winced and moved his hand below the tablecloth to rub his shin. "Now now, Mr. Park Tae Joong, don't make too much noise, or else we'll get kicked out and be forced to got to the diner~"

 

"Yeah, that'd be interesting," He muttered, straightening up, "You showing up in your pretty sparkling maroon spring dress, and me in my black suit. To a greasy little diner. Niiice."

 

"Oh come on, admit it, you like the food there." She winked, nudging his hand. "There's always lots of bacon~"

He looked away, before turning back and grinning. "Okay, maybe I do like a little bit. I will say, you can never seem to get decent bacon at this restaurant."

 

"We should inform them." She nodded her head gravely, while he chuckled and played with her hands. He liked skinship, especially with his close friends-Soojung was definitely one of his best friends.

 

Suddenly they heard footsteps. Looking up, they blinked as three men and a girl, all fancily dressed up, stood right next to their table, the skinny cowardly receptionist beside them, appearing confused.

 

"Umm, they said they were looking for you?" He told them meekly, before scurrying away, his superiority complex long forgotten in the face of the higher-class citizens.

 

"Who are you?" Soojung asked a little bluntly, while Tae Joong gave her a withering look.

"Are you Choi Soojung?" The boy in the front asked, peering at her closely.

"Yes, that would be me. Who are you?" She asked again, a little irritated. The longer the random people talked to them, the longer it would take them to order and get their food.

 

"My name is Sunggyu," He gestured to himself. "This is Myungsoo," He pointed towards the boy to his left, "Dongwoo," He nodded to the boy on his right, "And Mei."

"Nice to meet you." She replied, trying to be polite. Though it was hard-she was hungry! She hadn't eaten all day and had been playing soccer for her school team for 3 hours. At the moment, she felt like she could eat a horse.

Tae Joong snorted while scratching at the back of his hand. He could see through her little facade. "My name is Park Tae Joong. So, what do you guys need with her?"

 

Sunggyu spoke again, narrowing his eyes and tensing slightly. "Well, truthfully...we need a ride."

 

 

A_A_A_A_A_A

A/N

ASDFGHJKL;'QWERTYUIOPXCVBNM,DFGHJKL!!!

 

PARADISE=AWESOME <3 <3 <3

I dunno about you guys, but I LOVED the suits they were wearing-especially Hoya's <3

 

Waaaaaaaa I love the MV and the song X3 So. Happy. Right. Now.

And did you guys listen to 'Cover Girl'???!!!! The fist person to actually sing/rap in it is SUNGYEOL! <3 THE GUY WHO NEVER GETS ANY LINES! SO HAPPY! I was so proud of myself when I recognised him right away haha Little sad Hoya didn't get as many lines, but then again, Sungyeol has had like 5 lines in all the albums they've released sooo...hopefully Woollim will learn hope to give out the lines fairly in the future :P

Aaaanyways (*restrains fangirl-ing urges*)~ See! Two new characters, just as promised! In case any of you were wondering, Soojung is Jaimee's, and Tae Joong is Wynthe's :D

Hope you like them~

 

------Comment Replies----
 

Whiiich will be added to the next Chapter! Why? Because it is currently midnight where I live, and I still have to finish packing for my Gym Class’ Camping trip (Also why I won’t be able to start Chapter 22 Until I get back *scowls*), as well as finish several Social projects, finish my chores and cook fired rice :P Yeah. Sorry I couldn’t reply! But I thought rather then finish all my stuff in several hours and then type out replies like a zombie wouldn’t be the same as when I do it wide awake XD Hahaha

So yeah, thank you to the readers/subscribers and the commenters!

 

-WhosThere13

 

 

P.S. Don’t worry, I shall have plenty of spazzing fits about ‘Paradise’ when I get the chance to write the next chapter-today I was too distracted to do any decent spazzes XD haha

P.S.S. It’s so fun to play with time~ If you guys are confused about the scenes with Soojung and Tae Joong while the others are still talking, its because I shifted it so the future scenes with the two new characters are mixing with the older scenes from the early hours of the same day. Make sense? ….I bolded the time in case you guys are still confused haha