Oppa's here

Be My Sunday

Sunday morning EunMi woke up with a smiled on her face, feeling like she was refreshed. Suddenly she remembered that her phone was gone so a frown came across her face.

*When is that pig going to give back my phone?* EunMi thought

A knock on her door made her snap out of her thought. She looked up and saw that her dad was entering the room. He smiled at her and walked up to her.

"You should probably start getting ready" Her dad suggested

She tilted her head confused "Waeyo? It's a Sunday~ Can't I just stay in bed a little longer?"

Her dad laughed at how childish she sounded "You would regert it if you do that"

EunMi sighed "Fine, I'm getting up"

Her dad left the room smiling while EunMi got up, getting ready for her shower. An hour have passed and she was done but still in home clothes. When she came downstairs her dad raised an eyebrow at what she was wearing.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked

He shook his head "Of course not. . . If you don't mind company looking at you like that"

EunMin was confused in what he meant but when he opened the door her eyes widen to the sight of JinYoung. She grew excited so she ran up to him and hugged him. When she realized in what she was wearing she blushed and ran upstairs to change. Both her dad and JinYoung laughed.

"She never changes does she?" JinYoung asked

Her dad shook his head "Never"

A few minutes passed and EunMi came running down in casual clothing. She smiled at JinYoung again and walked up to him, hugging him again.

"I missed you so much oppa" EunMi softly said

He pulled away, smiling "If you called me once in awhile you wouldn't miss me so much"

EunMi bit her lip

"Is there something wrong?" JinYoung asked

She shook her head "Nothing at all"

He smiled at her "Then lets go out today. We can spend the whole day together"

"Okay" EunMi smiled

JinYoung walked EunMi to his car as her dad watched them walk away. As he started to drive off her dad waved them goodbye. He shut the down and sat on the couch, watching tv but a knock on the door distracted him. He went to answer the door and saw that Chunji was there with a smile on his face.

"Hello sir. I was wondering if EunMi was home" Chunji said

"I'm sorry but she just left" Her dad said

Chunji's smile dropped "Oh, alright. . . Do you know where she went?"

He shook his head "I'll call them if you like"

"No, it's okay sir. Have a great day" Chunji said

Chunji walked away from the door and thought about where she could be. Chunji just began to roam around the city. Meanwhile JinYoung stopped in front of a park and smiled at EunMi.

"You don't mind spending the whole day at the park do you?" JinYoung asked

EunMi shook her head "Of course not. I like the park"

He smiled "That's great"

Both got out of the car and began walking around the park, catching up with one another. Soon they started to play on the swings that were there. JinYoung would chase her around the swings until he catches her with a hug.

After a little playing they got ice cream, JinYoung having strawberry and EunMi having vanilla. JinYoung and EunMi sat down on the nearest bench and table. They would steal from each other until EunMi stopped him by putting ice cream on his nose. They both ended up laughing.

"Looks like you're having fun" a voice said

EunMi and JinYoung looked up to see Chunji standing there. Her smile dropped in seeing him and JinYoung noticed, causing him to be a bit angry.

"Mind if I join you?" Chunji asked

"Yes, I do. A lot" EunMi answered

JinYoung placed a hand on hers "Calm down"

Chunji glared at him "Who are you anyways?"

"Shouldn't I ask you that?" JinYoung raised an eyebrow

Chunji and JinYoung glared at each other for awhile and EunMi was able to feel the tension that was going on between them.

"What are you doing here anyways?" EunMi asked

Chunji looked at her "I wanted to talk to you"

"Talk to her some other day." JinYoung told him

"Stay out of this" Chunji snapped at him

"How about you make me?" JinYoung stood up

EunMi knew that JinYoung was getting angry and so was Chunji but she had no idea what to do. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Did I lose readers?! I never got the seventh comment OTL Oh well. Six is good I guess keke

I hope that you guys are enjoying this. Please remember to comment and subscribe ^^