Drama

Be My Sunday

“Where am I dropping you off SoYoung?” Chunji asked

“I’m going to spend the night at EunMi’s tonight so no worries” SoYoung informed him

                Chunji went straight to EunMi’s house. When they reached there SoYoung had a feeling that Chunji wanted a moment with EunMi so she went in first.

“Today was fun” EunMi said and bowed to thank him

Chunji lifted up her chin and looked at her in the eyes “How about we do it again sometime?”

EunMi blushed a bit “Maybe, I have to ask SoYoung”

“I meant just the two of us” Chunji corrected

                EunMi was surprised and couldn’t say anything. Meanwhile JinYoung was sitting in the living room when SoYoung enter and became confused.

“Where’s EunMi?” he asked, worried

SoYoung pointed outside “Having a moment”

                JinYoung quickly looked out the window to see that Chunji was looking straight into EunMi’s eyes, boiling his blood to see that she was blushing. He made his way to the door and Chunji leaned in closer to EunMi’s face. As JinYoung came closer they started to close their eyes and embraced the kiss that could happen but JinYoung pulled her away in time.

“Yah! What are you doing?” JinYoung protectively said

“O-oppa?” EunMi asked, shocked

Chunji grew angry at that word and smirked “Just saying bye for tonight”

JinYoung glared “Not with a kiss, you’re not”

“Oppa! It’s okay, let’s just go” EunMi insisted

                Her sad attempt of pushing him back into the house was a failure and Chunji wasn’t willing to lose their mini staring competition either. Neither of them budged and EunMi was slightly panicking.

“You’re supposed to be her best friend, remember. Don’t be her boyfriend” Chunji pointed out

JinYoung chuckled “She hates you, remember”

“Then explain why she’s been blushing around me lately.” Chunji snarled

EunMi blushed at the mentioned of it leaving JinYoung boiling red.

“There’s no reason why I can’t like her and get her to like me” Chunji smirked

“There is one” JinYoung pointed out

Chunji raised an eyebrow “And what would that be?”

“Ask her to be with me” JinYoung rested an arm around EunMi’s shoulders

EunMi eyes became wide “W-What?”

Chunji grinded his teeth together, bearing the anger “I’ll give you two time to talk about it. I’ll talk to you tomorrow EunMi-ah”

                He gave her a small wink before leaving like an adult, instead and wanting to run JinYoung over. JinYoung led EunMi to the house but she stopped him.

“What do you mean back there?” EunMi quietly questioned

JinYoung rubbed the back of his neck “I like you EunMi, a lot. I don’t want to be with him. Be with me.”

                EunMi froze there with no response. She was completely lost. Even though she loved JinYoung since she was a young girl there was something holding her back to scream yes to him. SoYoung suddenly appears and took EunMi by the hand, bringing her to the room.

“Don’t rush her. She’s thinking. She’ll get back to you. GOOD NIGHT!” SoYoung yelled as she shut the door.

                JinYoung slightly frowned since she didn’t say yes right away like he thought she would. That would mean that Chunji have gotten to her. He glared back at where Chunji’s car was before it left while he was in a deep thought.

                Meanwhile EunMi was getting dressed for bed while SoYoung was setting up her spot on the ground. When EunMi noticed she frowned and pointed to the bed.

“Why can’t you sleep there?” EunMi asked

SoYoung laughed “Well that’s your bed”

EunMi pouted “We could share”

“Not enough room” SoYoung pointed out

“Then can I join you on the ground” EunMi innocently asked

SoYoung smiled “Of course”

                With that SoYoung grabbed more pillows and the blanket that was on the bed. They both lay on the ground, facing each other. Since EunMi quite, SoYoung knew that she was still thinking about what had happened only moments ago.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to rush things” SoYoung said

EunMi frowned “I know but I thought that JinYoung asking me out would be the best thing but here I am, not sure of what to do, and I don’t know why!”

“That’s probably because you’re starting to like Chunji” SoYoung pointed out

EunMi widen her eyes “What?”

“It’s obvious. Or you would have said yes to JinYoung in a heartbeat.” SoYoung said

“What should I do know?” EunMi whined

SoYoung shrugged “You just have to wait and see which one you like more”

                EunMi thought about her words as they both slumber off to sleep as JinYoung set up his spot on the couch.

                As the sun raised through the window SoYoung fluttered her eyes opened and turned over to see that EunMi was still in deep sleep, muttering something. She leaned in to listen better.

“JinYoung is sweet. Chunji is a pig. Chunji is romantic. JinYoung is stubborn” EunMi muttered

SoYoung giggled a bit then shook her away “Time to get up. We have school you know”

“I don’t want to go” EunMi whined as she pulled the blanket over her head

“Don’t make me do the same thing I did yesterday” SoYoung threated

                Without another word EunMi bounced out of bed and ran to the restroom. SoYoung smiled, feeling a bit accomplished and then started to get ready. As they both finished they headed towards the door until JinYoung’s voice stopped them.

“I could drive you to school” JinYoung offered

SoYoung shook her head “We can walk. It’s not that far from here”

"Thanks for the offer though oppa” EunMi smiled

JinYoung smiled back but then it went away “Remember, I don’t want you to speak to Chunji”

EunMi slightly frowned

“We’ll see about that. Bye” SoYoung said as she pulled EunMi out of the door.

                On the way to school SoYoung was basically ranting about how controlling JinYoung seemed and how jealous he was while EunMi was in deep thought, rather she should listen to him or not.

                When they got there Ricky jumped SoYoung from behind and hugged her. Surprising them both, they turned around to see that the whole group stood there with a welcoming smile.

“Good morning noona” Changjo smiled, opening his arms for a hug

EunMi smiled back and hugged him “Good morning Changjo-ah”

“What about me?” Chunji pouted

                EunMi was shocked that Chunji was still acting the same after what went down yesterday and she hesitated to hug him but still did. When she let go she saw a warm smile on Chunji’s face but then she was suddenly pulled away by him.

“You guys stay there, we’re heading in first!” Chunji informed

Changjo pouted “Being all lovey dovey with my noona”

                Chunji had finally come to a stop when they reached an empty class room. He let go of her hand and sat on top of a desk and patted a seat next to him. She followed him and sat down as well. His playful mood was turned off and a serious mood came on.

Chunji turned to her “Did you decide yet?”

EunMi looked to the ground and shook her head

“I understand. I’m not going to rush you” Chunji then lifted up her chin to look at him “Just know that I really like you”

                His words echoed in her ear, causing her to melt a little. Before he gets too deep into her mind she shook it off and remembered what he used to be, a pig.

*What is going on! I can’t do this! I love JinYoung and no one else!* EunMi repeated in her head

                She removed his hand from her face and didn’t look at him. He gave her a curious look but she turned her back on him.

“I don’t like you” EunMi whispered

Chunji was shocked “Even after everything? You’re starting to treat my differently now! Are you telling me that it’s nothing?”

EunMi nodded “I like JinYoung oppa”

“Don’t call him that in front of me” Chunji wanted to snap but held himself back

“Goodbye Chunji” EunMi parted to the door

                As she was heading to the door Chunji grabbed her wrist. When she looked back she saw that he was staring at the ground. She still made her way to the door but before she left Chunji pulled her back into his arms and their lips met. In the slip second she pushed him away and slapped him. He stood there lifeless as she ran off.

*She made up her mind.* Chunji told himself

                He landed a kick to the table and many punches to the wall. With the loud noised MiKyong made her way to the room. Seeing that he was beating himself up she ran up to stop him but he still did it. When she got in front of him he pushed her out of the way and continued.

                When the bell rang everyone was in class but L.Joe looked over to Chunji’s seat and saw that he never showed up to class. Meanwhile SoYoung would take small glances at EunMi and noticed a difference in her behavior.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I lost a subscriber T^T and another update for you all. I might be working on another story soon but I need your help picking out a new main Teen Top member for it. I made a poll for it. It's your chance to pick your bias! (sounds like an ad) but it'll be closed by next week maybe so please vote~ 

If you pick L.Joe and/or CAP please leave a message telling me which one you pick. It didn't give more opionion area :(

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Remember to leave a comment and subscribe if you haven't yet. I love you all~