House Party!

Be My Sunday

The clock read 10pm and it was Sunday night. Though there was school the next day many high school kids threw parties anyways and of course the party king, Chunji, had to be there.When he got there a smirk grew on his face and all of his friends knew what that meant.

"You're going to get another girl tonight?" L.Joe asked

Chunji nodded "Of course~ Sunday wouldn't be Sunday if I didn't get a random girl today"

Ricky shook his head in disapproval "You already have six girls. Why another one?"

"Ricky, there's many reasons for another" Chunji rested his arm on Ricky's shoulders "The others are getting old. Yes they are beautiful but I need someone new every once in awhile"

"Okay hyung but please don't hurt anyone" Ricky said

Chunji patted his back "No promises buddy"

Before Ricky could even say anything Chunji already dart towards the party. Everyone then followed him in and it was filled with drinks, people and music. Instantly all of Chunji's friends were gone partying wih girls they met while Chunji was roaming around looking for the perfect girl to talk to.

Chunji looked around the whole and finally spotted a girl in the kitchen, sitting on the counter playing with her drink. He walked up to her casually and played cool.

"May I sit here with you?" Chunji asked

She didn't look up at him "Go for it"

Chunji sat down "So what are you doing at a party like this? I mean you look like the cute and innocent type"

"Psh okay. But I'm here because my friend told me to come here" she explained

"Where is she now?" Chunji asked

The girl shrugged "Probably with some random guy"

Chunji smirked and moved closer to her "You look so lonely here"

*Is this guy trying to hit on me?* she thought as she looked at him *Fine I'll play along*

"How about I keep you company?" Chunji offered

She sat right next to him and rested her head on his shoulder "Will you really?"

"Of course" He wrapped one arm around her shoulder

She looked up at him "You're too sweet"

Chunji smiled and started to lean down to her lips but she stopped him when they were only a few inches away from each other and shook her head.

"Oh I'm sorry" Chunji said

"We can't just kiss like this" the girl told him

Chunji nodded "I know, we just met and-"

"We have to do it privatly" the girl said and hopped off of the counter

He watched her as she walked up the steps, mesmerized. His eyes didn't look away from her and he started to follow her without knowing. Suddenly he was stopped by Niel.

"Is that the girl for tonight?" Niel asked

Chunji nodded

Niel laughed "Well good luck with that"

"Thanks bro" Chunji said and ran up the steps

When he was upstairs he looked side to side for her. Suddenly he sees her standing by a door, waiting for him. He rushed over to her.

"What kept you so long?" she batted her eyelashes

"My friend. He was talking to me" Chunji explained

She then pulled on his tie until he was in the room "Well, you shouldn't kept me waiting"

Chunji walked into the room and she closed the door but he felt like he was the only one in there. He felt nothing on his tie anymore. He turned to the door and found out that it was locked.

"Yah! What's going on?!" Chunji yelled out

The girl laughed "You really think that I would kiss a guy like you? You wish! Stupid jerk probably already have three other girlfriends!"

"Six to be exact!" Chunji corrected

"You pig! I hope you rot in there!" The girl left him

"Yah! Open this door!!! Are you still there?! Open the door!" Chunji banged on the door

No one heard since the music blocked out the banging so Chunji was left in the room, which turned out to be a closet, bored and alone.

"I should have brought my cell phone" Chunji said to himself *That girl got some nerves. . . but she was really cute.*