Clarity

Be My Sunday

SORRY FOR THE REPEAT OF EVENTS! I HAVE CORRECTED THE CHAPTER

                There was a strange glow coming through the hallway. When everyone looked over, they noticed the smiley and cocky Chunji strutting down the halls as though it was his catwalk. His friend approached him a little worried.

“What’s with that stupid face?” Changjo questioned

Ricky chuckled “We haven’t seen that face for a while now”

“Isn’t it great?” Chunji smiled

                Everyone gave him a strange look while they followed him down the hall. EunMi entered the hall when she left a classroom. Making eye contact with the group, EunMi waved at them. Chunji greeted her back with a wink, surprising everyone.

“Are you still chasing after her?” Niel gasped

Chunji grinned “I might be”

“NO HYUNG! She’s off limits” Changjo warned

“She has a boyfriend now, you can’t possible still be interested” L.Joe pointed out

Chunji looked at the ground with a slight smiled and mumbled “But I can still have a chance”

                Giving up, everyone sighed. Chunji pretended like nothing happened and continued his way down the hall to his class. L.Joe followed him, but overheard when a couple of girls were talking.

“Do you believe it? EunMi had another perfect date with her boyfriend” the first girl said

The second girl whined “I wish my boyfriend was willing to set up a surprise princess like date”

The first one sighed “If only every guy was like that”

                L.Joe continued to follow Chunji until he reached his desk and thought about what he heard. Chunji noticed the difference of L.Joe from the hall until then and broke him free from his thoughts.

“What are you thinking of?” Chunji asked

L.Joe snapped out of his thoughts “Huh?”

“Are you okay dude?” Chunji raised an eyebrow

L.Joe looked away from Chunji “I don’t think you have a chance with her”

“What? Why?” He asked as he frown his eyebrows

                With a big sigh, L.Joe told him everything he heard. Chunji was left silent and turned forward in his desk to think about everything. Even when class started Chunji was still processing the information. L.Joe would glance over at him every once in a while and frowned, thinking that he shouldn’t have told him anything yet.

                In the crowded cafeteria Chunji pushed through everyone to reach to EunMi right before she sat down. Snatching her away from everyone left EunMi in a big fit about not knowing the situation. She continued to struggle and yell until Chunji pulled her into an empty room and shut the door behind him. He stood in front of the door as though he was protecting it.

“What’s your problem!?” EunMi exclaimed

“I want to hear what you want” Chunji bluntly said

EunMi raised an eyebrow “What do you mean?”

                Chunji locked the door behind him and started to back EunMi into a wall. Her back was against the wall when Chunji slammed his hand right over her head. She shut her eyes tightly, but opened them when she heard no movement. Chunji was staring deep into her eyes where she saw a slight weakness in his eyes.

“I want an answer” Chunji demanded

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about” EunMi slightly pouted

Chunji’s hands folded into a fist “You can’t be acting so cute when I don’t know what you want!”

                EunMi became slightly shocked by his reaction, but was left wordless not knowing what he was talking about. Chunji rested his forehead upon hers, avoiding eye contact and turn EunMi scarlet red and heart racing.

“Is it me or him?” Chunji questioned

EunMi could barely speak “W-w-what are you talking about?”

Chunji stared into her eyes “Do I have a chance with you or not!? Make it clear!”

“I-I told you th-that you don’t!” She stumbled on her words

“Then why do you keep making it seem like I do!” He asked

EunMi looked at the ground “It’s your imagination. I’m not doing anything”

“Tell me to my face that you don’t want me then” Chunji demanded

She paused for a second then looked at his eyes “I don’t want you”

                Feeling uncomfortable EunMi slightly pushed him off of her and started to walk towards the door. Chunji stood there staring at the ground. Chunji attempted to keep her there but she pulled away.

"If you can't understand that then don't talk to me anymore"

                EunMi ulocked the door ran out of the room wiith a tear running down. Chunji was left in the room, sitting on the desk top staring up at the ceiling and holding his check. A tear ran down from his eyes but didn’t say a word.

*I swear to myself that I wouldn’t fall for someone because I didn’t want to get hurt anymore. She really got me deep* He sniffled “Chunji, you really are a pabo aren’t you? Should have just believed her when she said she didn’t want me”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR MY LONG AND UNANNOUNCED HIATUS! I really am trying to work on this but i had a HUGE writer's block. I really am sorry! I hope that you enjoy this chapter and that I didn't lose any readers! Thank you all for the support! If you didn't comment I would have gave this story up a long time ago~ Please continue to read and comment! I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO UPDATE SOON (after I finish school work and job related things). Please give me feedback rather if it's too short or not.

Also if you wanna know this author better you can follow me on instagram and twitter. If you have some kind of idea TWEET ME! I am rarely on but I will reply! AGAIN SORRY!!!! *bows 90 degree*

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PandaLover703

Instagram: http://instagram.com/sweet_bunni