Again with the blames

Be My Sunday

                The next day when EunMi arrived at school she saw that SoYoung was waiting for her with Chunji and his group of friends.

“Noona! I heard from hyung that you went on a date yesterday!” Changjo hugged her

EunMi slowly nodded “Y-yeah”

Changjo shook his head “But you’re my noona! Why is someone taking you from me?!”

“Get off of her” Niel yanked him by his ear

                EunMi was finally able to see everyone and when her eyes landed on Chunji a gave her a fake smile. She didn’t like the feel of it but smiled back anyway. Changjo grabbed her hand, causing her to look at him.

“Was your date okay?” Changjo asked

“Y-Yeah, it was sweet” EunMi softly smiled

Changjo smiled “That’s great! If he does anything bad I’ll beat him for you!”

                They all laughed at how cute and protective he was towards her then everyone headed to class, hearing that the bell rang. While class was going on EunMi tried her very best to keep her mind off of the date. When lunch came around Chunji and his friends took over EunMi’s table and ate lunch with them.

“Why are you guys over here?” SoYoung asked calmly

L.Joe shrugged “We thought that we would accompany you today”

“And we like hanging around you two” Ricky smiled

                SoYoung frowned but accepted their presences there and EunMi did the same. Suddenly a girl sat down next to EunMi. It was Hana, a girl from her class. She grabbed her hands and looked her at.

“I saw you go on your date with your boyfriend! Not only is he cute but he’s so sweet! The whole idea at the lake was genius! How did he get the lights there?” She questioned

Chunji suddenly became interest “Yes, do tell. I would like some tips”

EunMi slowly blushed “I-I have no idea. I’ll ask him when I get home”

“He stays with you! How cute!” Hana sighed “You sure do get the perfect prince of your life”

“Yeah, you do” Chunji batted his eyelashes

                Everyone was started to become confuse but before they but the missing pieces together EunMi grabbed Chunji’s hand and dragged him away from everyone. When they reached an empty hallway they came to a stop and she turned to him with a red face.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” EunMi shouted

Chunji jaw dropped “How is THIS my fault?!”

“If you didn’t take me to that stupid lake then JinYoung could have!”

Chunji laughed “You can’t be serious! You’re blaming me because I took you on a romantic date and your boyfriend tried to do the same thing?!”

EunMi nodded “Can’t you see the problem!?”

“No! I can’t!” Chunji shouted back

“If you didn’t take me there then I wouldn’t have thought about you the whole tim-” EunMi quickly covered

                Chunji stared at her with disbelief. EunMi quickly became a mixture of red and pink, unable to speak a word. He reached for her hand on her lips as she tightly shut her eyes. He removed her hand and saw her change even more red.

“W-What did you say?” Chunji asked

EunMi shook her head

                He wanted her to repeat those words so that he would know that he wasn’t hearing things but from her reaction he knew what was going on.

“I can’t believe this. You’re the one that picked him, yet you’re thinking of me” Chunji pointed out

EunMi blushed more

A smirk grew on his face “Does this mean that I might still have a chance?”

“No in this life time!” EunMi yelled

Chunji pinched her cheeks “Then why are you blushing?”

“This is all your fault!” EunMi whined

“I know it is!” Chunji laughed “I know the answer here! When you finally decided to come to me I’ll be waiting~”

                Chunji skipped off happily with a big grin on his face as EunMi slid to the ground and sat there, watching him walk away. She crossed her arm over her chest and pout.

“I don’t want you. All of these problems are your fault”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Another chapter! :3 Anyways I'm here to tell you that the Changjo story's forward thingy is up now! If you like to read it please do~ I hope you enhoyed this chapter and I'll work hard to get the next chapter! Sorry for the wait! 

Remember to comment, subscribe and click that arrow button next to the title! Thanks you guys! >^.^<