Chapter 29

Wishing for a baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever felt so excited and passionate everytime you see your partner? feels like you want to pounce on him, tearing his clothes and squashed ‘till blend with your body?

Hohoho sounds dirty?

Ehm, sorry. But that’s what actually happened with Shinhye. Since entering the third trimester, especially the last month of pregnancy, she suddenly turns into a hot momma. Either because her obgyn, Ahn Jaehyun who told them to increase the intensity of lovemaking or indeed she’s the one who hard to resist the urge of her desire. Somehow, he always managed to make her turns on, even just by looking at the way he slowly ed his shirt. *gulp*

Jung Shinhye will not hesitate to precede the session with kissing him, led him up on the bed and undress him in order to enjoy his y and tempting mascular arms. Then the result? As seen in a view of their room this morning.

Messy.

Totally messy.

Clothes, underwear, even towels strewn on the floor while its owner were still in dreamland. They had just spent the night with three rounds in a row of having without any pause. 3 rounds in a row, wow can you imagine that?

But please don’t ever think that they did it in a rough way. No, not at all.  of course they didn’t. Yonghwa treat her lovingly and did some gentle moves to her.

Well, he actually loves her new habit recently. Who doesn’t like to see their wife look y everyday, huh? Who doesn’t like ?. But unfortunately, it succeeded in making his whole body aches because of too much tired. Oh poor you, yong.

 

Yonghwa was forced to open his eyes when he felt a pair of soft lips pressed his cheek. He believes that was Shinhye’s. “You awake?” he murmured, still with eyes closed.

Shinhye was caressing his messy hair, “Umh. You won’t work today?”

“Later. My body aches all” then he rolled sideways to face her while gently massaging his weary arm. “Well I just knew that pregnant women have a high ual desire. Baby, you’re indeed really good in bed” He chuckled, made blood rushes to her pretty face as she yelled in embarrassment. “Yya!!” Shinhye pulled up her blanket to cover half of her flushed face.

“Eiyy don’t be shy baby. Whooh I looove the way you did it” while the husband has no intention to stop teasing her, made Shinhye even more embarrassed.

“Yooong!” She gently smacked his arm and pouted. He couldn’t hold his amused and laughed teasefully to her. He loves it. He loves to see the state of her shyness. She’s too cute and adorable to be resisted. He pulled her into his embrace and ruffled her hair. “Kyeopta!”

“Another round, maybe?” she pleaded.

His eyes widened when he heard her seduction while tracing his bare chest by her index. “Again?”

Shinhye nodded her head. Damn! She really knows how to arouse his lust. He couldn’t resist though he still feels sore and stiff. He kissed her lips passionately as an answer. He could never say no to her, especially about that ‘thing’. He crushed her lips with gentle and loving manner as if he scared to leave a scar at her soft lips, then explored every corner of with his skillfull tongue.

When he was at the peak, Shinhye abruptly broke their kiss. “Waeee?” He protested.

“Nothing. I just don’t want to make you late. Palli get up, yong” She stood then pulled his hands to make him stand, while he kept staring at her with questioning look. Arrghh he hates it. Why now? Why after he reached the peak of excitement? Tch, jinjja!

Yonghwa couldn’t do anything but obeyed her. He stood then linked his arms around her waist. “Waeyo?” Shinhye frowned, looking at his hand.

“Let’s bath together” He winked his eyes playfully to seduce her. Unfortunately, Shinhye didn’t put any interest at his invitation. She released his arm then pushed him a centimeter away from her. “Don’t play around, yong. You’re already late. Besides I want to practice yoga first. Kajja”

Yonghwa sighed annoyed, “Tch, alright then. But you must pay what you’ve done to me tonight. Don’t try to run away, Jung Shinhye. I won’t let you” He was threatened with a scowl face, making her laugh and couldn’t bear to pinch his cheek with exasperation.

“Yes baby. I promise you” she whispered as she kissed his lips in a flash. Yonghwa lazily walked  towards the bathroom as he grumbled angrily.

 

30 minutes later...

“What are you doing honey?” Yonghwa hugged his wife from behind once he stepped in the baby room where Shinhye is. She was busy folding some baby clothes that she had just bought yesterday in a cupboard.

Recently, the baby room which has been decorated became her favorite place to hide besides her own room. She is happy to spend time there while doing a lot of things like tidying up clothes and some stuffs that she had bought or even just sit relax on a comfortable arm chair while reading a parenting book. That’s enough to make her life happy.

That room was clearly reflects her taste and also her skill in designing the interior. Though it’s not large, but the room indeed feels very comfortable. Light blue wallpaper that covers the entire wall and also floor of brown vinyl managed to create calm and shady atmosphere. Shinhye personally decorated each corner of the room itself. No, she never learnt about interior design, but she loves it, especially when she has to design personal rooms of her own. Look at her baby room, it even became more pretty when she combined the blue color with light turquoise that appeared through some furnitures like a pretty arm chair or baby cribs. Beautiful. The baby room looks perfect in her hands.

“Arranging these clothes” She pointed the clothes randomly. “Look yong, isn’t it cute and pretty?” She showed off a mini-sized leather jacket and a pair of brown boots to him.

Yonghwa nodded then rested back his chin onto her shouder. “Umh, is that you bought yesterday?” He then saw Shinhye nod her head as an answer.

“Yoona accompanied me. You know what yong, I always feel so excited everytime I visit those baby shops. It feels like in heaven” a cheerfull expression radiated through her pretty face when she tells her activities along her best friend yesterday. Shopping for baby stuffs indeed become her hobby for a long time, even before she was pregnant.

“Really?” and Yonghwa could feel that excitement.

Shinhye let go of his arms and walked to the baby cot where she put some stuffs which have not been arranged. “Look, I love this one and also this one” This time she proudly showed a baby jumper which completed with its legging and also a blue baby blanket to him.

“...oh and this one is also my fav-, ouch!“ A yellow sleepsuit fell from her hand when she suddenly felt pain in her lower belly. Reflexively she held that part.

“Shin-ah,...” Yonghwa ran to catch her with worried expression plastered on his face. “Gwenchana?” He became more panic when he saw her grimacing in pain.

Shinhye tried to calm herself once that pain has gone. “Umh, na neun gwenchana” She smiled to assure her husband that she’s fine. But Yonghwa knew that something wrong happened with her.

“Should we go to the hospital?”  He asked in panic.

“No need, yong. I’m okay, really. Our baby just kicked me too hard. You know, these days he moved so active, so it’s pressing the lower part sometimes. But that’s okay yong, it’s normal” She explained, trying to calm down his nervousness though she herself also felt the same way. But she was afraid to express it since Yonghwa somehow became more panic than her.

“Jinjja?” he still couldn’t believe it.

Shinhye nodded confidently, “Umh”

“Then go back to the bed and rest. You can’t be too tired, Shin” He pulled her into his embrace then guided her towards their master bedroom. But Shinhye held her steps as her disagreement.

“No, I can’t. I’ve to go with Soojung to accompany her fitting her own wedding dress, besides there’s something I need to buy at the baby shop” She uttered a bunch of those reasons to him.

“What else? Yya, Jung Shinhye, you already bought everything. Stop it. Just stay and rest for today” He insisted to hold her, still with his worried expression.

Shinhye shook her head stubbornly, “Please don’t force me, babe. I promise you I won’t be so long and I will rest when I’m home” she formed her index and middle finger into a ‘V’ as a promise sign.

Yongwa clucked frustrated seeing her behavior. He didn’t know how to persuade her to stay. Shinhye is the most stubborn girl he ever met. He knows he can’t change her mind right away when she already decides. “Okay” he heaved sigh.

“Thank you baby. I’ll take care of my self, I swear to you”

Yonghwa just kissed her forehead and whispered, “Make sure you’re not make any trouble and not too tired, okay” and he could feel she nodded her head in silence.

 

 

Lotte Shopping Avenue, 7 pm

“Yya, unnie, what else would you buy, huh? Oooh I’m so tired. We’ve been here four hours, haishh so tired” Soojung kept hissing in annoyance as she tailed her sister-in-law explored the entire mall. They both walked down the long hall while carrying a lot of paper bags in hands. Don’t ask it belongs to who, Shinhye’s of course!

Soojung forced her legs to equate her steps while showed her pouty face. She regretted, if only from the beginning she realized that her shopaholic sister  would ask her to accompany her around the mall, she would immediately reject it. She never thought about it, too bad.

“Tch you’re so noisy Jungie-ya. I'm almost done anyway, just looking for a baby blanket only” Shinhye replied without any intention to slow her pace while her eyes are still busy exploring baby stuffs on display in front of store.

Soojung is getting annoyed. “Again??? Yya, you just bought it yesterday” she hissed while stomping her feet on the floor. Aigoo is that the proper attitude shown by a bride-to-be? You’re even like a little kid, girl ckkck.

“I wanna buy a yellow one. I don’t have it yet” she simply replied, leaving Soojung dumbfounded. “Soojung-ah look, oh-my god that’s so cool!!” she almost yelled in dramatic expression when she saw a stroller displayed behind the glass in front of the store. Soojung could only rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“I love it!! Let’s come inside, I wanna ask about the pr-, ahh” and right at the moment all the paper bags that she held fell on the floor. Shinhye refl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter