Chapter 24

Wishing for a baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, honey”

Shinhye kissed every inch of his sleeping face to wake him up while tracing her index from his forehead down to his eyes, nose and ended at his tempting lips. A sweet way to wake up someone in the morning,.. or maybe the wrong way? It’s because the person who was awakened even pulled her into his embrace and rolled her spoiled on the bed while he kissed all over her angelic face.

“Yya, wake up yoong!” She protested him, but he even tightened his arms around her shoulder, deliberate to burry her head onto his bare chest.

Yes, please everyone bold and underline the word of “bare” because Jung Shinhye was still on her habit to make her husband sleep in a half- state. You know, smelling his body scent is her most favorite thing. For her, Yonghwa’s body scent is like an aroma theraphy to relaxing her – or maybe the baby, so that she could sleep easily and happily. Weird? Yeah I know, but she’s pregnant actually. So we can’t blame her new habit, even toward her poor husband.

“Wae? don’t you like my chest? Kiss it as much as you want” he challenged her.

Ups, wrong move Yonghwa-ssi, because you just awaken a sleeping tiger. “Jinjja?” Shinhye got up in a sit position and placed herself on top of him. She smirked at him and let out a seducing stare, while Yonghwa started to feel frightened. “Which part you want me to kiss you, huh? Here? Here?” She then bombarded him with her kisses all over his face down to neck. Kissing every inch of his body part which made him giggling so hard and of course arousing his desire.

Yonghwa attempted to escape by tilting his head to the right and to the left, but she was even more fierce to launch its action and makes him overwhelmed. “Ahaha Shin, please stop it. Shin-ah, arrghh!” he kept giggling like crazy.

Shinhye stopped her action for a while to look at her husband’s expression. She was still smirk at him, “You haven’t given yet?” She challenged back to him.

The one who was being challenged instead turned to . “I will never be satisfied with you, baby” He slowly shook his head  and peered down at her cleavage which is a little bit exposed because of her position was on top of him, and she bent down so that his shirt that looks oversized on her body clearly expose one of the most sensitive part of her body, ooppsy..

And it made Shinhye feel nervous as she covered her chest by her palm, “Yya, w-what are y-you looking at, huh?” Her blushy cheeks are really obvious.

“Geez, Shin-ah, why you look more y everyday,huh? How could I resist my desire to see your iness? Damn!” Without her permission, he pulled her closer and kissed her lips hungrily. Shinhye was initially let herself to be kissed, but suddenly they stop it once her bloated belly headed his stomach and made a gap between them.

“….”

Silence filled the air

 

They broke the kiss and laugh together. “I’m sorry dear for ignoring you. look, your appa is really naughty. Oh what should eomma to do to him, oh?” She talk to her belly as she rubbed it lovingly.

Yonghwa joined her to rub the belly, “Mian, appa don’t mean to ignore you dear. appa just want to play with eomma, can I?” He placed his ear onto her belly as if he could hear what’s inside. Then suddenly, he jumped in surprise when he felt something moving from inside. “Shin-ah, you feel something?” He revealed her belly as he stared at it in amazement.

Just like him, Shinhye was also shocked to feel that soft moving, “Oh, what is it? You don’t tickling me, do you?” She frowned as she looked at her bare stomach.

Yonghwa tapped on it and rubbed it carefully, wishing that he could feel that movement once again, “Shinhye-ya, could it be…”

 

“Our baby is moving?!!” They shouted in unison with a shocking expression plastered on their face.

Shinhye gasped and immediately tapped the belly when she finally felt the movement once again, even it still was a soft movement. It can’t be touched nor felt with bare hands. The movement could only be felt by the mother and some sensitive parts of the body, such as the face or palm. Like what doctor Jaehyun said, perhaps it because of her pregnancy was still five months, too early to feel it and this is the first movement she felt during her pregnancy, so the motion feels very smooth and its frequency is still very rare as well.

 

“What? He kicked again?” He gaped as he placed his hand and started to rub again. “ehehey baby, you want to show off to your eomma and appa, huh?” He teased as if the baby could hear his voice, well indeed his baby could hear what he just said from inside, but did he look so ridiculous by talking with himself? Aigoo yong, you’re like a crazy man actually.

Shinhye giggled when she saw his excitement. She loves to see his expression everytime he talked with her belly. For her, he looks enjoy to start the long conversation with his own baby even in fact he just talked with her bare bloated belly. But seeing his expression is priceless and so addictive. Made her wants to see him over and over again.

As now, Yongwa was blabbering out his story, telling about everything with his most excited expression and pretended like he could feel and understand what the baby said to him. Yeah, it’s the conversation between father and son/daughter that Shinhye couldn’t be interrupt. “Oh, you’re hungry?” he was still placed his ears onto her belly, pretending he heard something from inside, “Yya Shin-ah, don’t you hear our baby is hungry? Aigoo palli serve the breakfast to him” He gave his pouty face as he scolded her.

Shinhye hissed in annoyance, “Issh, yya! Isn't it obvious that your stomach that growling hungrily? you claimed that our baby who was starving while in fact youself who is hungry! Aigooo yong!” She said as she pointed his stomach.

Yonghwa looked down at his own stomach and heard that his empty stomach was growling once more,  “Nde, I’m hungry Shin-ah” and grinned his teeth. “B-but that’s true that our baby is hungry, Yya! Don’t you feel his kicked? That was his sign!” He said excitedly while Shinhye just folded her hands and rolled her eyes.

She chuckled, “Aigoo..still don’t want to admit it. Alright then, serve your own breakfast” She stood and left the bed while Yonghwa restrained her palm with a begging expression. “Shin-ah, don’t do this to me, I also hungry. Please make a breakfast for me too, nde? Pleaseee” He begged with pleaded eyes. Something that she couldn’t resist: those puppy eyes.

She exhaled, “So c’mon get up! I already prepare the food for us” She pulled him down of the bed then pushed him towards the bathroom, asking him to wash his face and teeth.

 

15 minutes later …

“Yya! Oppa, unnie, what the hell are you doing, huh?” Soojung widen her eyes surprisingly once she stepped in the pantry where her dongsaengs were feeding each other like a fool. She rolled her eyes annoyingly when she saw her oppa opened his mouth, begging to fed by his wife. “Issh jinjja!” Soojung then passed them towards the fridge to grab an orange juicee as she kept nagging seeing their lovey-dovey.

“Yya, if you don’t like to see us, then go away! Don’t disturb us, right yeobo-ya?” Yonghwa was initially yelled to his sister and turned his tone to the slowest and sweetest tone when he said the last words toward Shinhye, made her giggling so hard to see their quarrel which just like tom & jerry show.

“Mianhe Soojung-ah, but your spoilt brother asked me to feed him. I don’t even know who’s pregnant here” Shinhye chuckled as she shoved a spoonful of lasagna to him.

And Soojung could only roll her eyes in disbelief once again. “So childish, I wish my soon nephew or niece won’t be like him” She muttered but loud enough to be heard by him. “Yya!” Yonghwa yelled in irritation. Aigooo this Jung siblings are really something!

“You’re not going out with Minhyukkie?” Shinhye asked her to distract their attention so they would stop that stupid argumentation.

Soojung shook her head, “Molla, he said that he wants to play tennis with his friend today” She pouted as she placed her onto the bar stool.

Yonghwa smirked at her, “Of course! He wouldn’t meet you because he’s going to play tennis with me this evening”

“JINJJA?!!” Soojung shouted and almost jumped from her seat. Yonghwa nodded her and seems he enjoyed her expression so much. Soojung ran towards her only one brother then hung his arm spoiled, “Oppaaa, please invite me as well, ndee?” She started to seduce him while repeteadly blinked her eyes, trying to give him her best puppy eyes.

Yonghwa sighed while Shinhye could only chuckle seeing her sister’s behavior. No wonder if Soojung acted like a kid, she bet that her behavior is must be derived from her brother, aigoo.. “Oppa pleaseee, I want to see him play tennis with you, omo he must be so gorgeous. Oh my God why I suddenly blushing even if imagining him?” She talked to herself as she tapped her cheeks with both of her palms.

Yonghwa and Shinhye stared each other then burst into laughter, “Yya daebak! Kang Minhyuk had a big influence on you to make you crazy like this, aigoo” Yonghwa chuckled.

“Let her go, yong. I’ll accompany you as well, so me and Soojung will waiting for you at the edge of the field, okay?” And Shinhye finally intervened to persuade her husband. She felt sorry for her dongsaeng, so she decided to go as well.

“Are you sure?” Yonghwa asked doubtfuly, but Shinhye just nodded her head as her confidence. “I’ll ask Yoona to come as well, so you’re the husbands can play tennis while we can gossip over a cup of tea”

Soojung clapped her hands when she heard her idea, “Good! I love it, gomawo unniee!!” She hugged her from aside even her brother didn’t say “yes” to her. But well indeed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter