Chapter 1

Wishing for a baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time already had shown at 1 am, but Park Shinhye has not shown any signs to go to the dreamland. She was still awake with kneeling position on her bed. The position which already hundreds of times she did at certain times, especially when she was in the midst of ovulation period. Times were always she waiting for, when her husband's ready to fertilize the egg. Times where the opportunities of her getting pregnant are very large. So there she was, sculpted with kneeling position without any piece of clothes attached to her body.

Yes, she used to apply the following position after having with her ​​husband. That position is considered capable of launching the course of to the egg. Then Shinhye did it wholeheartedly, with a big expectations that her efforts could succeed this time. This Jung couple desperately want to have a baby in their marriage life. They had been waiting for four years to get a child. It's quite a long time, and succeed to make Shinhye becoming obsessed to get pregnant.

 

Ouch! I’m so weary – she hissed in her mind, but still remained in that position.

 

5 minutes passed

-

Another 10 minutes

-

Then 15 minutes passed

-
She still remained on her position without any intention to give up.

 

 

She stared at Yonghwa’s sleeping face and smiled. She loves to see his peaceful face when he was sleeping. indeed. She felt so relieved to have him as her partner of life. For her, Yonghwa is the best man ever!. He would do anything to make her happy. He never tired of listening to her complaints, never bored assuring her that everything will come right in time, and Yonghwa was always there by her side, when happy or sad. He was always there for her no matter what.

 

Her hand was groping all over the bed to find a pillow. Yes, she couldn’t stand with the ache and desperately needs that thing to be hugged. Unfortunately, her uneasy position thwarted her efforts. Her toes isntead nudge his arm and wake him up. Oh !

“Umh, Shinhye..?” He muttered as he stretched lazily. He rubbed his eyes and got up to see what she was being done . “What are you doing, baby?”

“As you can see, kneeling” She said without changing her position.

“Huh?” Yonghwa was semi-conscious to digest her words. “You know, it’s my ovulation period, Yong” Shinhye reminded him about her habit during the ovulation time.

“Oh yes, sorry I forgot it” he patted his temple and smirked, “Do it tomorrow, let’s sleep” He said as he rubbed her back lovingly. “it’s already late at night”

“Andwae, I need to do this. It’s a big oppurnity for me to get pregnant, Yong. You knew it very well” She insisted and successful to made her husband gave up.

“Alright then, but don’t make it too long. I don’t wanna see you sick” He heard Shinhye hummed as an agreement. Then he grabbed the air conditioning remote and turned it off. Shihye was a bit surprised when she felt something covering the entire of her body, then she realized that Yonghwa put the blanket to warm her. Awww so sweet...

“Thank you, dear” She smiled sincerely.

“I don’t wanna see my wife freezing on our bed” He said as he kissed the tip of her head deeply, “Should I accompany you?”

“No need, just back to sleep. You need more energy to work tomorrow” She raised her face to kiss right on his lips.

“Okay. I love you, Shin”

“Love you too, Yong”

Yonghwa kissed her lips in a flash before went back to his dreamland.

***

 

 

“Morniing” Shinhye greeted her best friends who already sat behind their desk. Im Yoona and Kim Jiwon were in the same cubicle with Shinhye since both were promoted to secretary of two other directors.

“You're late!” Yoona looked at Shinhye and her watch alternately, “Not you, really” and Jiwon continued Yoona's senteces as if she could read what's on her mind.

“Yeah I know, I had less sleep last night” Shinhye answered them as she put her bag on the table and changed her slip into her favorite maryjane shoes.

“Wae?” Yoona definetely looked so curious to know what happened with her last night. “You fought with Yongie?”

“Ani. Umh, is that really important to you to know what's the reason, y-ya guys?” she rolled her eyes and threw her on the chair.

“Y-ya! It's just like..umh not you anymore. You used to came earlier than us” Jiwon said. “What happened, unnie?”

Shinhye sighed, she finally gave up and answered their question, “It's my ovulation period. You know, I must kneeled on the bed after having with him” She lowered her voice so that no one heard except for three of them. Hmm this is actually pretty embarrassing thing to talk about in the office, but they insisted, and Shinhye knew her efforts to cover up something from her friends is almost impossible. They are not going to give up to get the answer, other than they're used to honest to each other.

“Oo” Jiwon and Yoona's lips formed an 'O' in unison. Without long explanation, they could understand what she was talking about. They knew her habit, because they knew their habit each other very well. Yep, they were that close...

“Omo, what kinda position you did with Yong oppa last night?” Jiwon started to . She held the urge to smile while waiting for her answer. Kim Jiwon always turned to be excited if it concerns about . Fyi, she is the youngest among the three of them. Youngest and unmarried. So don't be surprised if she was so interested to know everything about , even though she had never done it with her boyfriend, Kim Woobin. Bad Jiwon, So damn bad girl!

“Y-ya! Jiwon-nie,you're still too young to even mention the word of '', aishh jinjja!” Shinhye yelled in annoyance as she felt her face blushing. Yoona laughed loudly seeing their quarrel, especially about Shinhye's red face. So cute!

“Why so shy unnie, is he really good on bed?” She couldn't stop to , she even blinked her eye playfully.

“Kim Jiwon!!” Shinhye shouted as she threw a pink pencil case towards Jiwon. They laughed even louder, Aishh jinjja!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter