Chapter 12

Wishing for a baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time still showed up at 6 am when the sun went up and left the orange tinge pretty light at the far end. Quiet. Only the sound of the ocean waves combined with the sounds of birds chirping vaguely.

Jung Shinhye was spoiled squirming in her husband’s embrace when she opened her eyes slowly. She lifted her face to look at his sleeping face. “Handsome …..and addictive” she praised her husband’s handsomeness in mind while gently tracing every inch of his face by forefinger.

The softness of her touch actually managed to wake him. His body squirms while he tried open his eyes that were still sleepy. He could feel her stiffen in his arms. He changed his position to the side to look at her directly and prop his head with one hand. Yonghwa chuckled when he saw his wife’s face rigid with eyes that were forced to close. “You’re not good at lying, baby” he flicked the tip of her nose playfully.

“Yya! It’s hurt” she rubbed her nose and pouted like a little kid.

Yonghwa giggled then pulled her closer into his embrace. “Good morning sweetheart” he said as he kissed her forehead. He buried his face between her long wavy hair which allowed to decompose to enjoy the fragrance of her hair.

She smiled secretly, “Morning, love” then tightened her hug.

“It was still too early, let’s sleep again” He pulled the blanket to cover her up to her neck. But Shinhye shook her head slowly. “Waeyo?” he frowned.

“I can’t sleep”

Yonghwa smirked as he started to , “Wae? You wanna do it again? I mean like this one” he by tracing every inch of her bare shoulder with his index slowly.

“Yya! Don’t you feel satisfied?” She said in panic tone as her husband shook his head and smiled playfully. “Aishh what a ert husband, you..” She has to hung her sentences to scream loudly because her husband was hiding himself under the blanket and started to attack her with his hands and lips.

“Yoong!!” She screamed while giggling so hard when he touched the sensitive part of her.

Useless. He didn’t care at all and continued to attack her from under the covers. Once again, they had after spending the whole night with “wrestling” on the bed. They let the cool air greeted their bodies.

Well, good morning, Bali …

 

 

“What’s this place?” Shinhye asked when they had arrived in an area that surrounded by hills and trees. She observed the area at a glance. It feels so different from the atmosphere of the sea which tend to be hot, now they’re in areas with cool air. It is set in the dale and encircled by the hill.

“Tam-pak- si-siring?” She mentioned the name of the location on the signing board painstakingly.

Yonghwa smiled and nodded his head, “Umh, we’re in famous Tampaksiring temple in Gianyar.” He proudly said though he sounded so strange and funny when mentioning the name of location in Bahasa. “We’re going to Tirta Empul temple which located inside the temple, kajja!” then Yonghwa dragged her wrist and walked along towards the ticket box.

“Why are we here? I mean what’s so special here?” Shinhye still curious to know the reason why her husband picked this such a place to hang around while there are many other spot in Bali that might be good to visit.

“Later. Now just follow me” the rejection made Shinhye feel even more curious to know his reason. She hissed in her mind.

After paying the entrance fee at the ticket box, an elderly local man approached them while carrying two pieces of batik fabrics. Then he handed it to them respectively.

“For what is this, sir?” Yonghwa asked to the old man.

He pointed at their lower part of body with a stern face. Confuse, they didn’t understand what the old man's intent. “You must wear proper clothes to go inside the temple, because it’s really sacred” the man said.

Yonghwa and Shinhye stared at each other, then turned their eyes to observe the clothes they were wearing that day.

polite enough - Yonghwa thought as he scanned his appearance in khaki shorts and blue polo shirt that he wore. He also think there was nothing wrong with his wife ​​outfit, even though she was wearing denim shorts and pink blouse. but at least their clothes that day didn’t look y at all. But they couldn’t do anything else other than follow the rules. Shinhye followed her husband to spread the fabric and tried to put all over her body.

“You did wrong” The old man said, he smiled at those foreigner that he believed to be their first visit at this holy place. These Asian tourist must be haven’t visited a place of worship Hindus before – he thought in his mind.

He then approached Them and helped Yonghwa first to put the fabric wrapped around his waist, then tied it with a rope. After that, he turned to Shinhye to help her to do the same thing; to pair the cloth to cover the lower part of her body.

“To get inside, visitors mustn’t wear any shorts. They need to wear long clothes. Therefore, we lend this fabrics to be worn while you are in” Finally he explained the rules to them. The two of them nodded understandingly.

Shinhye waved her batik skirt slowly, aigooo kyeopta! – she praised her appearance that looks like balinese woman.

“Do you need tour guide?” He offered when they were about to come in.

“Ah no need, sir, thank you” Yonghwa bowed politely then dragged his wife to go inside.

The situation around the temple was quite crowded. There are many local people who want to worship there. But fortunately, the sacred bathing that they are headed didn’t too crowded. Yeah they were heading to Tirta Empul.

It’s a holy spring water which located inside of Tampaksiring temple. Holy water temple is a place to purify our self from the bad influences in life where we can discover the traditional showers sourced from the springs at this temple. The water that comes out from the shower is believed to eliminate all kind of diseases including adverse effect in the human life and every prayer said over would come true. This place is very famous in Bali and many visited by local people and tourists every day since it has been appointed as one of the tourist destinations in Bali.

“You've brought spare clothes, right?” Yonghwa asked when they arrived at the sacred bathing. Shinhye was stunned to see a pool full of people who are showering. At the top of the shower, there were offering that she believed to be an equipment of Hindu worship.

“We’re going bathing here?” She frowned.

“Oh. Put our stuffs here. Let’s go in” he grabbed her palm to guide her to get in the pool after he took of their batik fabrics and put it on the edge of the pool. She was initially hesitant to do it, but finally obeyed her husband to come in and bathe in the pool.

“Local people believe this water as a holy water which can be cure various diseases and can grant every prayer we ask” He said before step forward to stand under the water. “So, you should ask whatever you want to God. Hopefully it could be grant. Let’s go” Then the two of them were standing side by side under the shower. They let the water over their bodies while they raised both hands to pray. They look solemn in prayer.

 

A few minutes later

 

They have changed their clothes after passing through a series of rituals, then decided to sit in a gazebo on the edge of the park.

“Tired?” Yonghwa rubbed his wife’s palm as they relaxed for a moment.

Shinhye shook her head slowly, “Not really. But I’m thirsty” She was wiped her forehead which started moistened by sweat.

“Wait here, oh? I’ll buy drinks for us” Then he stood up and put the phone into his pocket. “Don’t go anywhere, I will not be long, ahrasso?” His handsome face looked very worry when once again he was sure his wife would be fine when he was about to leave.

“Nde”

“Don’t talk to anyone and don’t accept anything they give to you!” Oh my God now you just like an ahjumma, Yongie-ya! Ckckck

“Ndeee…aigoo you’re too much, yeobo-ya” She clucked annoyingly as Yonghwa patted her head softly,

“I just worry about you. We’re in the middle of now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter